The Poker Master Ch. 02: Cock Religion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah!" Reshawn declared triumph with just a laugh and a smirk. "Come get the last of this cream and I'll give you your sweet reward, Chrissy"

I quickly forgot about the trauma my throat had just experienced, and Reshawn's cock was back inside me in no time. I sucked aggressively, and I think I was even making some sort of grunts. I don't know - it was like I'd lost control. I felt like one of those crazed sluts in porn who just cums so many times that they're in like a horny trance. I was sucking so hard I thought I could give his dick a hickey.

"OK here it comes - remember to hold all this liquid gold in your mouth, babe". I tried to conjure images of hot sluts taking big loads on their tongues as I opened wide and stroked Reshawn's cock into my mouth, the tip pointed at the roof of my mouth as my tongue tickled his underside. I thought I was fully prepared and was feeling like a proper slut.

But the first burst caught me off guard. I was still stroking his cock as it splattered over the roof of my mouth, and some bounced off and started to come out of my mouth. I instinctively closed my mouth to catch it, for fear of angering Reshawn, but then immediately realized my mistake. The next burst hit me right in the face - all over my nose and upper lip. I quickly re-opened my mouth so I wouldn't miss another drop.

Once the bursts had died down, I monitored his cock head closely, squeezing up the shaft to milk the last few drops out, not wanting to let those fall, but also minding the angle of my face to not let that cum slide anywhere either. It felt warm and nice on my face anyways. When I was satisfied that he had no more liquid gold to give, I immediately attended to my face, sliding my fingers along and down towards my mouth and licking them clean. I felt like a complete slut, and the taste of this man's cum was filling my head and intoxicating me.

I finally looked up to Reshawn for approval, hoping he'd liked the show. It's funny - I had basically done everything this man had asked me to do for the past 24 hours, but I knew that I could do better for him. That was like a perfect gymnastics routine where they just don't stick the landing.

"Mmmhmm," was all he said at first. My mind raced with ideas of what that could mean. Was he satisfied? Could he see the thin sheen of cum still on my nose and lips, indicating that I had wasted some of his liquid gold? Would he let me come back? I wasn't sure what to do, so I opened my mouth to show him the cum - a gesture of submission and compliance.

"Yes I see. But you've missed a spot, Chrissy." I lowered my eyes and closed my mouth in a pout.

"You see - there's still some whipped cream left on my cock, sweetie." Oh shit! This might be worse than those cum traces - fuck! How was that possible? I thought I'd basically gone all the way down - and I'd been so diligent. I couldn't believe it.

Suddenly, I felt a firm slap across my cheek. "I said to get all of it, slut." His words at once conveyed power, disapproval and a hint of anger, while nearly forcing my mouth open. I inspected his cock closely like it was a question I'd gotten wrong on a test, and finally noticed a small dab of whipped cream all the way at the base. I'd tried my best but couldn't quite reach everything. Damnit. "Next time," I told myself, "I'll be able to get all the way down and hold it - and maybe even use my tongue when I'm down there." Jesus Christ - I still had cum in my mouth and was already planning my next blowjob.

"Sorry sir," I garbled, not able to meet his eyes.

"You will have to do better than this, understand?" he took on a more friendly tone as he pulled my chin up with his fingers.

"Yes sir," I was already committed to improvement, and I of course wanted to improve doubly to please this man. He just had this spell over me. Maybe it was the fact that his cum was still swirling around my tongue.

"Good girl," he said with a smirk, "Now you just have to take your punishment, say your mantras, and make your commitments." This was starting to feel like a religion. There was such ritual to it - but it all revolved around cock and cum. I'd never really gotten into any religion, but if I could be religiously devoted to anything, I thought, it would be this man, his cock, and his cum.

"Wait," I thought, "did he say 'punishment'?" Before I had time to process the thought, Reshawn was pulling me up onto my feet.

"Hmm, I see you're still enjoying yourself, honey," Reshawn commented, alluding to my still-hard dicklet and probably the dripping precum. I smiled, not knowing if this was a good or bad thing. "Well, enjoy it while you can, I guess," he shrugged. I had no idea what he meant but I was certainly enjoying this, despite knowing that I was about to experience a "punishment".

Reshawn then sat down on his couch, and patted the cushion next to him. I tentatively walked over and sat in the small remaining space, legs together, my stiff prick protruding up, but so clearly dwarfed by his softening-but-still-massive cock. Unsure of what was coming, I sat nervously, awaiting further instruction.

I didn't get an instruction, though - he just grabbed my torso on both sides, lifted me a bit, and pulled me down over his knees face-down. My dick slid between his knees, bare ass high up in the air, face down into the cushiony arm of the couch. I felt so exposed, but also nervous - and honestly, a little excited - for what this punishment would be.

Then suddenly, I felt a hard smack on my ass. I started to yelp and open my mouth, but caught myself again and lifted my head up to avoid any spillage.

"You need to follow my instructions better, sissy, understand?" Reshawn pressured me, but with what felt like a loving tone underneath.

"Mmmhmm" I replied, still keeping my lips pressed firmly together.

*THWACK* his hand connected with my other cheek, a bit harder this time.

Then I felt his hand slowly caressing my cheeks, conveying that he still had affection for me, even though I had to be punished for something I'd done. "You have a beautiful ass, babe," he said, matching his tone to the softness of his touch.

"Thank you," I garbled. It felt like my mouth was starting to overflow with cum and I couldn't stop it from slowly trickling down my throat. The taste intoxicated me.

*THWACK* I moaned a little this time - I couldn't help it. My dick clenched and I was sure I was leaking from this humiliating punishment. I knew I only had myself to blame (or thank) for this situation though - scenes like this had loomed large in my fantasies and were definitely in some of the porn that Reshawn would have seen on my computer.

"It's already quite naturally smooth and soft," he mused on as he continued to move his hands around my curves, "but I would like to see it reach its full potential.", now he was grabbing chunks of my flesh in his hand, almost massaging me, and even once he even slid his fingers close to my crack. "Be like the slutty girls in your favorite movies, Chrissy. I want to see you shaved clean, ok?"

"Mmmhmmm" *THWACK*

I hadn't shaved smooth since the summer, mostly due to these communal showers in the dorms - I didn't want anyone to know, I guess. Something about the dorms made you feel like everyone knew everything. But I mean, at this point I was already getting throat-fucked by another guy in our dorm, so... well, obviously I was going to do this for him, too. I wanted to.

"Make that ass nice and pretty, and we'll fulfill all those slutty fantasies you have, Chrissy."

"Mmmhmm" *THWACK*

The smacks were truly starting to feel good, and coupled with his sexy words, I felt like I was somehow approaching orgasm. My dick wasn't being touched, but this euphoria was spreading around my pelvis. I let out a dull, low groan as Reshawn continued to slap my ass rapidly until it was red.

I realized it had been a few seconds since the last smack - maybe the punishment had ended. I held myself motionless, awaiting verbal confirmation.

"Uh-oh!" Reshawn suddenly exclaimed, like a parent to an infant. He wrapped his other arm around me, reached down between his legs, and touched his finger first to his leg, then to the tip of my cock, scooping up my wetness. "Somebody's leaking!"

I made another moan - this one communicating my desperate submission - as he brought his finger over to my mouth. "Such a messy little boy today! First you don't finish your whipped cream, now you are making a mess all over Daddy!" He slid his cum-covered finger in my mouth and let me suck it clean before pulling it free.

"OK babe, I think you've made amends for tonight. On your knees." I quickly pressed up and got down on the ground in front of him, my prick still at attention. I tucked it back between my thighs, arched my back, and looked up at him.

"Good girl! Now show me how you've held onto all that liquid gold and haven't wasted a drop." I opened my mouth and pressed my tongue up a little to display it all for him.

"Mmmm good girl - you'll be tasting this for days. You won't be able to get cock off your mind, just tasting my cum every time you swallow. Your breath will smell like cum too, and everyone will know you're a slut and they'll laugh at you behind your back, but you won't care, will you?"

I shook my head no.

"Good girl. Now gargle."

I opened my mouth wide, tilted my head back again and gargled loudly.

"Beautiful - it's like music to my ears! Now add lyrics - your mantras."

I began to garble again, "I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock."

"Again."

"I love cock. I love to suck cock. I will do anything to suck my master's cock." I was leaking again onto my thigh.

"Now add some more: I love cum. I love to eat cum. I will do anything to taste my master's cum. Say it." He stared at me intently as he delivered his lesson.

"I love cum. I love to eat cum. I will do anything to taste my master's cum."

"Good girl. We'll add those to your mantras - you can remember all those, can't you?"

I nodded, "Yes sir".

"OK almost done - now let's just go over your instructions. Repeat these back to me. You will watch interracial porn tonight. Say it," he commanded.

"I will watch interracial porn tonight."

"You will not cum. Say it"

"I will not cum."

"You will lick up all of your precum. Say it."

"I will lick up all of my precum."

"You will repeat your mantras whenever you taste cum. Say it."

"I will repeat my mantras whenever I taste cum."

"You will shave yourself smooth like a girl. Say it."

"I will shave myself smooth like a girl."

"Good. I'm happy to hear it. Now get dressed."

I quickly got up and did as he asked, still acutely aware that I had not yet been instructed to swallow his cum. Once I was dressed, I turned to him.

"OK last thing - this time you have to get all the way to your room while holding that cum. It's just a little longer - you can do that, right babe?"

I winced a little at the public risk of this action, but quickly nodded my agreement, cum sloshing up and down as I did.

"Good girl. Video call me when you're back in your room. You're dismissed." He ushered me out the door.

I quickly ducked out and made a beeline across the suite, towards the far stairwell that no one really uses. I prayed I wouldn't run into someone - especially someone who wanted to talk. I ran by the open door of at least one girl I knew, but don't think she saw me. I hit the stairwell and booked it up 5 flights as fast as I could. It was way harder than I thought it would be, only able to breathe a little through my nose.

As soon as my door was locked behind me, I called Reshawn, still out of breath.

He picked up right away. "Show me, slut," he instructed, and I opened my mouth again, making sure he could see it all. "That's a good bitch," he continued, "I know it's been a long night, and that cum is probably soaked into your cheeks at this point, but I know you love it, so I want to give you a choice, ok?"

"Mmmhmm" I nodded.

"Now, you can swallow all of that cum for me right now on video..." I of course couldn't object to this option. "... Ooo-oor, you can wait - you can put it into a shot glass now and save it, play with it while you watch that black cock porn tonight, and swallow it when you're ready for bed." That option somehow sounded more up my alley. And he seemed to be suggesting that this was the preferred choice for me. "But, if you choose option 2, you'll still have to record it and send it to me. So, what'll it be, slut?"

I didn't really hesitate. I was already walking over to my clean shot glasses. Without trying to speak again, I opened my mouth and carefully let his cum slide out into a glass, nearly filling it. "Option 2, sir," I declared with a smile, as I licked my lips clean.

"Atta girl," he commended me, "Now go do your homework - have fun!" He hung up before I could reply. My dick was still rock hard, straining against my jeans. The cum had indeed infused into my mouth, and it was all I could taste, despite having deposited it into the glass. I pulled my pants down and, with Reshawn's cum in hand, headed over to my laptop for another night of gooning to interracial porn.

12