All Comments on 'The Poker Party Ch. 03'

by LaurenWestley

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

I really liked the first two chapters, but the story is getting tedious now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
so perfect

I love the way this unfolds, just my kind of story. Maybe at night one of the guys can visit pissy for some fun? :) please keep them going!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very good.

I enjoyed it, even though it seemed to concentrate more on peeing than sex and forced girliness. The actual sex seemed rushed and almost passed-over at times, but the whole series was well written and I definitely think there's a possibility of more adventures to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Story

I too fell the story was filled with too much forced submission ... I prefer a more willing CD\T-Girl myself ... stories about finding and giving into deep feminine feelings and then using her feminine charms, talents, and mannerisms to fulfill her sexual desires as she pleases and pleasures her Gentlemen Admirers.

Th1rt33nTh1rt33nalmost 13 years ago
read

the author's bio, dumbasses. the author says, "I write forced femme stories if you want more let me know". and besides, it's THEIR story not yours. don't like it, don't read it. that too hard to figure out?

you keep writing what YOU like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

any more pls???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous