The Polaroid Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a highly stylized, beautifully designed vibrator from Lelo, the Swedish, intimate lifestyle company which are extraordinarily expensive and is only sold in the most exclusive, high-end stores. I would expect nothing less from Angela.

You could tell from the red on her cheeks, the closed eyes, and the juices on the vibrator that Beth was aroused and close to her climax.

I took a shower. Dried off, blew my hair dry, walked into my room, opened the minibar to pour myself a vodka, and opened my phone laying on the bed.

Three more photos were waiting for me.

The first showed Beth stretched out on the bed with her arms above her head. Her red hair undone, flowing around her head like a frame in a museum. Her pert breasts were pulled upwards for their best angle. The pink, slightly inverted nipples staring right at the camera. Her slender, long model's leg were bare, oiled and open. The oil extended up to include her sex that now had a few red haired curls above. Her stocking being stripped off for now.

The vibrator had been replace with a rather large dildo that was rudely and seemingly unpleasantly inserted deeply into her small vaginal opening. You could see its bulge in Beth's soft, thin belly. Angela's bright red nails were clutching it in an aggressive manner that implied traumatic force. .

In the second one, the dildo was still within Beth's delicate vagina but now pulled out with only its head within her. I could see streaks of blood upon the dildo mixed with the juices from Beth's small, tender pussy. By all indications, Angela had just angrily taken Beth's young cherry with the dildo

There were tears, once again, streaming down Beth's tender cheeks.

I stared at the photo examining the streaks of blood and marveling at the audacity of the act. Taking the young girl's virginity with a silicone dildo.

The third was different. A lower angle with a change in lighting. It looked like a selfie. Angela was laying down between Beth's slender thighs, with her right hand raised up to the girl's left breast and her mouth firmly upon her sex.

Angela's tongue was protruding out from her mouth elongated to its furthest reach and curled underneath Beth's clit that was being expose by the older woman's other hand. The long red finger nails pulling back the clitoral hood.

I could see how aroused and engorged Beth's clitoris had become from the attention and her juices and blood were dripping down out of her sweet, deflowered pussy down Angela's chin and her own legs. And Angela was looking straight into the camera at me with her eyes screaming lust and desire.

I was not sure who it was a photo of.

I called her. After hellos I said, "That last photo was revealing."

"Really? I though enticing."

She laughed.

"You deflowered her."

"Yes, I was doing you a favor. Got that messy business out of the way. Now she is open and ready for you."

"Did it occur to you that I wanted that privilege?"

"Oh, that's the way a man thinks. Trust me it is better this way."

"We may disagree." And I slammed the phone down angrily. I thought I heard a surprised gasp on the other end as I did.

(More to come.)

12