The Polaroid Pt. 02

Story Info
The Non-Com BDSM Training of Young Beth Continues.
4.8k words
4.36
13.4k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers

The Polaroid -- Part 2

This is a continuation of "The Polaroid -- Part 1" I tried to make it a stand alone, but I really think you will enjoy it more if your read Part 1 first.

This is a violent, non-consensual BDSM story Involving two doms, a sub, and evolving love stories. Nasty and mean. If not for you, sorry. Please look elsewhere. Written in the style of '60s-'70s erotica. Please enjoy if this is your thing. Of course, all above 18.

I would like to thank Steffiebabe's for her invaluable help in editing this. She is a brilliant resource and I truly appreciate her help and contribution.

Where Were We:

The dildo was still within Beth's delicate vagina but now pulled out with only its head within her. I could see streaks of blood upon the dildo mixed with the juices from Beth's small, tender pussy. By all indications, Angela had just angrily taken Beth's young cherry with the dildo

I stared at the photo examining the streaks of blood and marveling at the audacity of the act. Taking the young girl's virginity with a silicone dildo.,

I called her, "You deflowered her."

"Yes, I was doing you a favor. Got that messy business out of the way. Now she is open and ready for you."

"Did it occur to you that I wanted that privilege?"

"Oh, that's the way a man thinks. Trust me it is better this way."

"We may disagree." And I slammed the phone down angrily. I thought I heard a surprised gasp on the other end as I did.

And We Are Back:

Chapter 5

It took a while until my anger cooled enough to see Angela again.

The hymen of a delicate, young virgin is a prize worth cherishing, and she had denied me that pleasure.

In the back of my mind I held a consequence for her that one day would become a reality.

Yet, Angela was offering the fragile flower of Beth like a wild dog sharing its kill to the pack to feast upon, and I desired to partake in the bounty. I relished the thought of seducing her, no commanding her without care for her mind or body exclusive to my will and needs. Depositing my seed wherever and whenever I preferred.

it was my turn to host a meal, and I graciously did.

Angela and I were seated at my table enjoying a dinner of salad, a jauntily spiced barley, and Steak Diane, a classic French meal of filet mignon in a cognac, cream, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. The tradition is for the restaurant to prepare it at the table. I did the same.

I poured an Opus One from my cellars. An entrée this rich deserved a deep, full bodied cabernet that I would describe as "chewy."

Angela, once again, was dressed for cocktails. This time another tight dress, red, with a gold chain around her waist with long, dangling earrings that shook as she spoke.

I think of red as the color of sex. I was wondering if her underpinnings matched. The soles of her shoes did being Louboutins famed for their red soles.

I spent most of the dinner speculating over her fashion choice, and if it meant something other than nice dress.

We indulged in chit-chat for a period of time. Then she said, "I am sorry for the lack of respect Beth displayed on the boulevard the other day. She owed you better."

"She suffered a consequence."

She smiled at the idea, "That was not a consequence."

My curiosity was provoked. I was a willing accomplice, but how far and how much did Angela desire?

"Tell me more about her. I need to know my boundaries," I said.

"You remember Danielle my old girlfriend?"

I did.

"I trained her. I'll admit she was my favorite slave. Then we ended our relationship. This year she brought her sister to me for training. Beth is her sister."

"So the boundaries are limitless?"

"No. Nothing permanently physical. No tattoos, piercings, or scars like branding. Nothing lasting. Danielle feels that is reserved for Beth's future master."

"I completely understand the sentiment."

"Where is the girl?" she said.

"I have her in the kitchen eating her dinner at the small table.

"The same?"

"Yes, the leftovers. It seemed only right."

"Agreed."

"Do you think she should join us in the repast?"

Angela nodded yes.

I got up from the table, walked into the kitchen and summoned her.

I sat back down at the table and Beth stood before us with perfect posture and hands by her side once again in a buttoned blouse and a pleated skirt.

An angry Angela looked at her and said, "What are you doing? Assume the position. There will be a punishment for your disobedience.

Beth rapidly dropped to the floor, opened her legs with her hands behind her back and an open mouth.

"You continue to disappoint. Wider!" And Beth opened her legs wider.

Angela embarked on a running commentary to me of the treasures of Beth's body. The perfect figure, her faultless breasts, the tight, fine derriere, and her moist, young womanhood that Angela offered up to me solely for my amusement.

I had to agree with all of her observations. They were also mine.

Angela's hand moved over, trailed up Beth's thigh and found her pussy. She starting to aimlessly stroke it. "The little cunt is soaking already." And she shoved two fingers into her sex.

Angela pulled the fingers out dripping with Beth's juices, turned to me, showed me her fingers and said, "You see. She is dripping." This early in her training and already dripping.

She was.

Angela continued, "What shall the punishment be?"

"I was thinking we'll go downstairs after dessert."

"How enjoyable. I agree."

And we continued to finish our dinner as Beth knelt there on her knees by the table with her legs and mouth wide open.

On occasion Angela would feed her a scrap that Beth hungrily ate.

I did too. Larger and tastier. Beth spent a longer time licking the food from my fingers.

I felt a momentary feeling of love, for the beautiful, young thing.

I rapidly shut that down.

I reached down to my crotch, unzipped my fly, pulled my cock out which was surprising hard and pulled it out.

I looked at Beth and said, "Crawl over here."

I offered her my cock and said, "Suck it."

And she took it into her mouth grabbing my cock with both hands as she did.

I look down at her and said, "Suck it until I tell you to stop.

And she did as we had crème brûlée, coffee, and an aperitif at a leisurely pace as Angela told Beth in great detail what we were going to do to her poor, defenseless body as Beth knelt there with my hard prick in her sweet, tender mouth.

When Angela got to describing the whipping a few small tears started to crawl down Beth's beautiful face. The tears quietly forming in her eyes lightly taking her mascara down with them dripping onto my naked flesh.

I said, "I think we should have cognac downstairs. Don't you?

Angela agreed. We stood up, took Beth by the arms, lifted her up and escorted her towards my basement door.

Chapter 6

We walked down the stairs to the dungeon, and I opened the soundproof door.

Angela looked around admiringly, I sensed a hesitation in Beth who without expression willed herself forward.

Tools hung from the walls including a variety of whips, various gags, and restraints.

The large room was filled with selected apparatus: Stocks, a sectional bondage bench, a spanking bench, a multi-section sex bench, a single wooden pole with hooks and chains, two types of stockades, a classic Puritan style and my favorite kind, a medieval suspension bar, an outfitted, canopied bed and a restraint chair with cutouts.

In the middle stood the crowning glory, A hefty, wooden X-cross made from 6"x12" stock with hooks, chains, and other types of restraints on it.

Unlike most crosses that are secured to the wall, mine was in the center of the room. Freestanding, bolted to the floor and heavily secured to the ceiling. Being open and in the middle allowed access to the entire body from any angle or side.

Beth looked at the room, what was in it, and focused on the X-frame, and the tears started to lightly flow again.

She stood waiting for our command with quiet tears.

Angela continued to look around appraising what was available.

""What shall we do with the little bitch?"

"My thought is strapping her to the cross. Unless you prefer a different beginning."

"My expectation is this will not be the only instance we are here, and she is being punished for disrespect. I agree, let's start with the X this time."

"Get undressed!" Angela ordered.

Beth knew the ritual. She dropped to her knees and starting with her blouse removed her clothes one article at a time. Soon she was down to her stockings and garters.

"Show me your breasts and play with them," I said.

Beth took both breasts into her hand.

As described before Beth's breasts were somewhere between a B-cup and a C-cup with freckles scattered across the top where the whiter, softer curve of the flesh begins to emerge begging to be pleasured and used.. Her nipples were a delicate pink tipped towards the sky and still slightly puffy as if they were not yet fully matured with her nipples slightly inverted.

They were still firm in the first blush of growth and youth. Just reaching womanhood. The kind of breast that photographers, and pornographers desired. There is only a small one, maybe two year window for this, and Beth was in it.

"Should we leave the stockings for now?"

"Yes. They might look delicious on the cross."

Beth stayed kneeling before us legs apart, shoulders held high with her body on full display for our visual enjoyment.

I stood her up and led little Beth over to the X-frame, placed her firmly against it, held her hands up and secured them. Then spread her legs onto the bottom beams of the frame, and secured her ankles.

Then the metal belt around that gloriously narrow midsection.

She stood there, naked, spread arms and legs tied to the wooden frame, her red hair glistening against the dark brown wood, looking like a deer in the headlights.

The black garter belt was just high enough to the waist to display her pussy. And the black of the belt, the horizontal stripping of the garters, and the thigh high stockings made a perfect frame for the now fully sprouted small, fire, red curls above her tiny clit sparkling in the light somehow making the scene magical in nature.

I looked up and down her body drinking in the sight as did Angela.

"Now that is an artistic masterpiece."

She agreed.

"Don't you think a vibrator is required?"

Angela agreed again.

I turned to Beth, "Do you remember the safe word?"

A small nod.

I took a small, remote controlled vibrator off of the wall, inserted it into Beth's opening, and also onto her clit. I handed the remote to Angela who turned it on low.

"We don't want her coming just yet, do we?" she said.

Another agreement.

We sat down on my two comfortable side chairs and enjoyed our cognac as Beth writhed from the vibrator against the X-frame chained tightly.

Once again, Angela was starting to breathe heavily, with perspiration developing on her chest with slightly open legs and mouth.

We sat there for a while enjoy our drinks and the sight of our struggling victim and she leaned over, actually put her hand on my rapidly erecting penis and gave me a deep, wet kiss.

Then sat back panting a bit.

I looked at her without a word.

I noticed that Angela's hand had pulled her dress up to her hips, and her hand was under it fingering her sex.

We sat there silently for a while.

I noticed Angela's breathing getting heavier and faster. "We are neglecting the young lady."

Angela stood up and walked over to the wall and said, "Thoughts?"

"Start lightly,

She selected the silk cat-o-nine tails.

The vibrator was still on. Angela seemed to have forgotten. She had left the remote on the side table between our two chairs.

"This is a nice, light start." And she turned towards Beth and brought the whip down hard on her breasts.

Beth jumped. Angela hit her three more times and she jumped three more times.

Being silk, the whip was going to hurt, but not break the skin.

Pity.

Angela moved it towards her pussy, and started to whip it with vigor.

Beth's orgasm from the vibrator hit. She cried out over and over as she spasmed in pleasure from a gigantic orgasm, and release just as the whip hit her again and the pain shook her back to reality, she realized what she had done and shut down quietly as she could attempting not to move.

Angela was looking down at the whip concentrating on her aim, and wasn't aware of Beth's orgasm and dismay. I did and decided to let it play out.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can not come until I give you permission?"

Beth hung her head in shame.

Angela continued, "Now you are going to be punished for that serious breech."

She turned to me, "What shall we do? And turned back to Beth's body starting to describe it in details trailing her fingers on the various body parts as she talked.

"This tender neck? So soft and long, unmarked waiting for a souvenir of the flesh."

Her long, red nails trailed down to the young, pert succulent breasts. Still almost pubescent, firm, yet offering the promise of womanhood.

"Maybe her breasts? The whip to the light curve of alabaster, there the freckles begin and they gently curved out from the chest? Some nice stripes and welts?"

"Maybe a bit of blood?"

"Maybe the nipples. Or would clamps be better there?"

Angela's tone seemed to take on a more violent tone as she talked.

The nails trailed down to the stomach.

"Oh the possibilities are endless here. Don't you agree."

Her hand leaped down and grabbed the young girl's pussy ruthlessly and shoved two fingers inside.

The vibrator was still on.

Angela hit it and yanked it out in disgust.

The little cunt came.

"Isn't that right you little slut?"

And she grabbed Beth's clitoris with two fingers one above and one within, squeezed with all of her might and twisted it ruthlessly until the poor girl writhed in pain begging for her to stop.

That only seemed to infuriate Angela more. She walked over to the accessories wall and picked up the braided, leather whip.

"I think you need this, you little bitch."

And moved back toward Beth and started to whip her breasts ruthlessly.

One, two, three, four,

Beth was gasping in pain as the blows rained down. On the fourth blow the blood began to emerge.

I stood up, walked over, and put a hand on Angela's shoulder to calm her down.

"Be careful. It would be a pity to cause scarring this early in the training."

Angela took a deep breath, looked at her handy work and agreed.

I reached my hand out for the whip. "Maybe it is my turn? After all, I was the one she disrespected back on the street."

With a nod of her head Angela begrudgingly returned to her chair.

I looked at the poor girl and then went back to the chairs, sat and took hold of my drink. We sat for a while, watching her weep.

"I think you started well. I will finish."

Angela nodded yes.

Chapter 7

I stood back and looked at Beth. Tied to the cross, crying, breasts bleeding from the whip. The slight stream of blood starting to trail down her stomach pooling upon the metal belt, panting hard with her juices running down her legs.

What a delicious sight.

I moved over and kissed her.

I took her delicate face in my hands, looked at her and said, "I think you are in love with me."

She said and did nothing.

I stroked her red hair, pushed my body against her, took her head lovingly in my left hand and placed my right upon her pussy rubbing gently. "I think you are in love with me."

A nod.

"Good."

"Will you become my willing slave?"

A nod.

"Say, yes, Sir."

And Beth whispered a quiet, "Yes, Sir."

"Good."

"Will you help me make Angela my willing slave?"

Beth looked down again and said, "Yes Sir, if that is what you want."

"That is what I want."

I looked at Angela and said, "I think I want to move her to a stockade."

It was not an idea. It was what I desired.

I unhooked Beth from the cross and moved her over to the Medieval Suspension Stockade. My favorite of them all.

Honestly, personally I didn't need most of the others.

It hung from my ceiling. A substantial beam of pine hanging from four chains. Five heavy black steel restraints dangling below perfect for the hands, head, and two left over for whatever one choices. Built for imagination.

"Take off your garters and stocking and strip completely naked.

She did.

"I gestured towards it, "Go to that stockade."

She turned and walked towards it with her childlike grace. Her ass was mouth-watering, the pert buns undulating as she walked. My erection grew at the thought of pain that I was about to inflict on them for my own selfish pleasure.

I led Beth over, spread her arms above her head, hooked them in and stood back to inspect my handy work.

"Do I need to restrain your head?"

"No, Sir."

I stepped back. Look at Beth in the stockade, looked back at Angela and walked back over to the little angel.

I decided differently.

"Give me you head."

She bowed down and offered it to me.

I wrapped a heavy, black iron chain around her neck, and clamped it to the stockade.

I was pleased to see that Beth had instinctively opened her legs wider.

The training was beginning to take hold.

I walked around her, looked at Angela.

Delicious. Don't you think?

Angela agreed.

I looked at Beth, "You look very beautiful like this."

"Thank you, Sir."

The correct answer.

I leaned over and gave Beth a long deep loving kiss holding her head firmly against mine as our tongue entwined.

My hands reached down to caress her backside, pulled her forward into my crotch and started grinding as our kiss continued.

And I look my middle finger and without lubrication inserted it up to my knuckle within her backside. Beth jumped.

"Do you desire to be punished?"

And I started to painfully stroke in and out of her forbidden hole at will with no lubrication.

I pulled away and said, "I am going to whip your backside and your little hole and then I am going to lay you down without mercy and take it."

"Understand?"

I looked into her eyes. She dropped them and softly said, "Yes, Sir."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir. Please take my smallest hole."

And to my surprise she looked up into my eyes with desire.

"Yes, Sir. Please take my smallest hole."

I took my filthy finger and inserted it into her mouth.

"You will lick it clean."

She did.

Lovingly.

I pulled back and looked over at Angela. Here eyes were going back and forth between our pulsing hips and my hand behind Beth's head as we deeply kissed.

Seeing this, I started to move down to kiss the base of Beth's neck.

Angela was besides herself, jumped up and grabbed the braided whip, marched over, and started whipping Beth shouting out, whore, bitch, slut, tart, cunt. Whipping her up and down from shoulders to calves with no intention beyond rage.

I grab her arm, looked at her and said, "Shush. Calm down." Stroked her hair, kissed her until her breath became normal.

She said, "You little bitch, you are here to be tortured not to fuck. I don't care if he fucks you, but first you must be tortured and feel pain."

"You are completely correct. Sit back down. Allow me and enjoy it."

Angela looked at me, looked a Beth, back at me into the eyes, and agreed, heading back to her chair.

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
355 Followers
12