The Police Officer & Me: Rough Fuck

Info
A cop punishes & fucks my pussy and ass.
182 words
4.47
9.1k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional mind control, rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, consensually non-consensual (CNC), or non-consensual sex or scenarios.

Damn. Got pulled over by a police officer while under the influence of booze. I was driving home from a party with students from Iowa University. This was a rural area with a corn field and farms all around. He had those traffic cop sunglasses on and when he took them off I looked into such sexy blue eyes. He was so hot!. White, muscular, like he was also a bodybuilder on the side. Great arms chest (pectorals) flat stomach, great legs and ass. I was smitten. I was an attractive 18 year old coed and could easily weasel my way out of a ticket. Or so I thought. He was not going to let me off easy. I was spoiled and he wanted to straighten me out. He was going to use me and be rough with me because he was naturally dominant. Was I ready to take him on? Listen to my rough cop fantasy on audio.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Sexyprincesstofuck
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney5 months ago

Itā€™s my wish to have you in handcuffs!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Delicious sweet sweet sweet chocolate cake on your face

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I complied but no handcuffs and it was at night. The long arm of the law thought I should also perform oral without question. I must have spent half an hour on my knees sucking his gun. He took pictures of me perform fellatio on him and also took a picture of my license to intimidate me from filing a complaint. After I blew him twice he smiled and said "You are the best I have had tonight." Then he put an $85 ticket in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So hot Iā€™m with the NYPD in real life and this turned me on and got me off thanks wish you lived nearby

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am so fucking hard listening to this I wish I was that cop šŸ‘®ā€ā™‚ļø fuck you are amazing šŸ¤© love your audio erotica canā€™t wait for your next story

Share this

Similar Stories

Rustyā€™s DesireĀ She was his editor, then forced to become his subject.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Secret MemoirsĀ Elizabeth's journey from schoolgirl to harem slave.in Group Sex
The Abduction of KarenĀ Karen is taken and ravished.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maude Ch. 01Ā Maude dresses him up.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Harem Slave Ch. 01Ā Sophie is captured and brought to her new home.in Fetish
More Stories