The Polycule Molecule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers

We decided to switch things up slightly more than that once they had erections again. I wound up on my hands and knees on the couch, blowing Hank, while Byron fucked me from behind. He took a few licks first, of course, but a good portion of his bestie's seed was still inside me, getting churned up and squelching out gradually as my boyfriend ploughed me.

I finally came again whilst Byron was inside me, and released another unusually large amount of juice when I climaxed. I was still crying out from my release when Hank, unwilling to wait for my mouth to be made available again, wanked himself furiously and splattered my face with his latest batch of spunk.

Both boys were kind enough to lick my face clean and feed me bits of cum with their kisses, then Hank and I took turns licking Byron's dick clean of the combination of pussy cream and cum it was coated with. He started to get hard again, but it quickly wilted once we sat back, satisfied that the tongue bath was as complete as it could hope to be.

I finally took my shirt the rest of the way off, then the guys did likewise, and we snuggled together on the couch to watch some TV while we waited for the pizzas to arrive. The local news was doing a piece on the recent spike in infections, and how the CDC was investigating the possibility of a new variant, thanks to its rapid spread despite the various safety measures and vaccines and whatever else. They were just wrapping up with a fluff report about the increase in public indecency and solicitation arrests when our dinner arrived.

Byron got up and stretched, making his cock bounce a little, then walked over to the door and opened it wide, giving the delivery person a clear view of all three of us. It turned out to be a woman, probably a few years older than me, so maybe in her early 30s. She looked surprised to see us all naked and exposed, but not really upset. "You guys doing some kind of dare?" she asked as she opened her insulated bag and extracted our pizzas.

"No, just having some sex," said Byron casually as he accepted the pies. "You're welcome to join us, if you like."

The stranger took a closer look at the three of us with a thoughtful expression, then said, "You know what? That sounds like a good time. I just have one other delivery upstairs, then I'll swing back by. Thanks!"

"No problem," my boyfriend replied. "Just walk on in when you get back. See you soon!"

The three of us made our way into the kitchen to start eating, and I decided to pour us each a glass of wine, since it felt like a bit of a celebration. "To our good health!" I toasted. My men raised their glasses in acknowledgement, then we got busy eating. We'd been at it for maybe five minutes when the delivery woman returned.

"So, my name's Elena, pleased to meet you!" she said happily as she started disrobing right there in the kitchen. I was distracted admiring her firm and perky boobs, which were maybe half the size of my own but looked deliciously supple and excitable, with very large areolae for their size.

Byron's mouth was full of pizza, so Hank introduced himself and my boyfriend, then grabbed my nipple and gave it a twist. "And this lovely young lady is Very Nice Teats!" Byron nearly choked trying to laugh, and I was annoyed enough that I thumped Hank hard in the nuts, making him fall out of his chair yelling, "Ouch! Fuck!"

I got up and extended my hand to the now-naked Elena, who had a smoothly-shaven mound, so I didn't know for sure if her blonde hair was natural or a bleach job. I supposed it didn't really matter. "That idiot thinks he's funny, but my actual name is Berenice Tate. I usually go by Berry, like the fruit, and you have my permission to kick either of them in the sack if they try to suggest otherwise."

Elena laughed as she shook my hand, but rather than releasing it when she was done, she pulled it toward her crotch. "I think you're selling yourself short! Those look more like melons than berries!" I accepted the invitation and began exploring her rapidly moistening folds with my fingers, even as I rolled my eyes at the joke, which was old hat to me.

"You may as well help yourself to some food," Byron offered. "Berry might be ready to go pretty soon, but Hank and I need a few more minutes to recuperate." I directed Elena into the now-empty chair next to mine, forcing Hank to move around and sit next to Byron, and where we found it convenient to play with each other's pussies while we ate with our other hands. The boys were clearly doing the same, and we spent the next fifteen minutes or so eating and getting to know our new friend.

Once our bellies were filled, and the cocks were hard enough to be serviceable, the guys bent us over the kitchen table and ploughed us from behind. Elena and I made out while it happened, and we enjoyed nice, long fucks from both boys, who switched back and forth a number of times. They both seemed to be at the stage where they had cum so much that they were finding it difficult to reach another peak, which suited me just fine, although I was in kind of the same boat myself.

Elena, on the other hand, was fresh and juicy, and soon had a wet and screaming climax all over the tablecloth. Then she had a second one about five minutes later, and a third five minutes after that. I was starting to feel a bit jealous, truth be told, and a little annoyed that I would need to buy a new tablecloth. The guys finally got themselves off soon afterwards, and deposited their seed in our pussies. Since I was still chasing my next cum, I demanded that our guest sixty-nine with me, and we took our party to the bedroom. I laid down on my back with Elena above me, hoping to minimize the water damage to my comforter from her drooling quim.

The boys laid themselves out next to us, mouth-to-cock, and did their best to suck each other back to useful rigidity while we slurped their splooge from our pussies. Elena, as it turned out, was damn near an expert at licking girls out, and before long she had me screaming and creaming, and totally ruining my plan to avoid blanket-stains from sex juices.

"So sorry, you guys, but I can't stay much longer," Elena apologized a short while later, after we'd caught our collective breaths, and the men-folk had abandoned hope of additional erections. "My girlfriend will be getting off work soon, and she texted me earlier today to mention she'd bought a strap-on. I mean, if any of you want to join us, you're welcome, but it looks like you're all pretty much worn out."

Hank and Byron both politely declined, and I didn't feel right about walking out on them to hook up with some strange woman. Or at least, not on the strangers' date night. Perhaps I would have, if I wasn't feeling so well-fucked just then. At any rate, I helped our guest gather up her clothes and kissed her goodbye in the doorway, watching her walk down the hallway in just her panties and shirt.

Returning to the bedroom, I found the boys passed out in bed, spooning one another, so I snuggled myself in as the smallest spoon and fell asleep quickly. We awoke several times that night for various shenanigans. Although it made me feel kind of wicked, my favorite new experience was licking my boyfriend's cum out of Hank's ass. I promised them they could do the same at the earliest opportunity, but it looked like that would be sometime after breakfast, at the soonest.

When we finally settled down for the last time, in the wee hours of the morning, my dreams were troubled by images of nearly everyone I knew, naked and cavorting in a variety of acts and positions that would have seemed abhorrent to me until very recently. Even people I'd never been attracted to in real life visited me in my slumber, leaving me a hot and dripping mess all night.

I awoke to the sensation of two throbbing erections competing for my oral attention, and I said a sleepy prayer of thanks for morning wood. I tried fitting both in my mouth at once, and while the sensation of them slipping against one another was fun, it wasn't really conducive to serious sucking. So instead, I alternated between the two while my boyfriends made out with each other and fingered their buttholes. I added my own slender digits to the mix, massaging their prostates, and was rewarded with the biggest loads since their first ones yesterday. It didn't satisfy my craving for breakfast, but it was a good start.

I still felt a nagging sense that something was wrong, though. Acting on instinct, I decided I needed to head into the lab, even though it was an off day, and despite a desire to spend it fucking the guys. But I needed answers, and for some reason, I thought that's where I'd find them.

Chapter 3

Security Deposits

When I finally left the apartment, I was wearing only an old sundress and some strappy sandals. The fabric was thin, and without a bra my tits were pretty distracting, especially since my nips hadn't gone soft since yesterday afternoon, except maybe while I was asleep. But the titty holster just felt so constricting and uncomfortable I couldn't bear to subject myself to wearing it, nor even my tiniest panties.

I was paying more attention to the sights on my way to the lab, which served as a reminder that my more relaxed attitude towards clothing seemed to be something of a zeitgeist, to judge by the people I saw. I know some cities have relaxed attitudes toward public nudity, or at least topless women, but mine wasn't one of them. Or at least it hadn't been. There were plenty of nipples celebrating freedom that morning, and very few cops, or anyone else, seemed keen to oppress the merry teats.

Arriving at the gate, I ordinarily would flash the guard my ID, which was on a lanyard, but today I pulled the straps of my dress down instead of pulling the badge out, giving the security guard a nice long look at my most identifiable features, at least according to the menfolk. He smiled and waved me through with a happy, "Good morning, Ms. Teats!"

I think my subconscious mind had been trying to solve the puzzle of why I felt things were so mysterious lately, and an idea had finally percolated to my consciousness while I drove. My behavior, and the way a lot of other people were acting, was suspiciously similar to what my colleagues had reported about some of our test animals while I was convalescent. That was where my investigation would start.

We'd been expecting the rodents to be more mellow and less afraid of startling but harmless stimuli, at least if my formula was working as intended. Three of the four experimental groups did indeed seem to be responding as desired, but the fourth had additionally shown a marked increase in libido, as well as general affection toward their companions. Neither Hank nor Gloria had done any follow-up on that, but to be fair, it was a little bit above their paygrade.

It didn't take me long to confirm that the rats were as horny as I was. They even responded with an almost uncomfortable level of affection to being handled, despite the fact that I was jabbing them with needles to draw blood. I won't bore you with the lab work details, but by early afternoon I had confirmed that the rats had startlingly high levels of a compound that seemed very similar chemically to the one I had created, when in fact they should have had none of it anymore, or at most trace amounts. I'd also confirmed they had antibodies for the same virus I'd just recovered from, and that my own blood showed even higher levels of the unexpected molecule I'd discovered in them.

I was sitting at my workstation, idly masturbating while I pondered the implications of my discovery, when one of the security guards poked her head in the door and asked, "Everything all right, Mizz Tate?" I knew the lady's surname was Davis, but couldn't recall if I'd ever learned her first name. I thought it was Shondra, or maybe LaShondra.

"Just catching up on some work!" I said brightly, trying to avoid the need for addressing her by name. "I've been out sick for a while, so I fell behind a bit!"

"Yeah, I just got over a bug myself," the woman commiserated, which made me suspect she might also be afflicted with the same general horniness I was. That, and the fact that she was smiling at the antics of my fingers rather than expressing shock or outrage.

"Would you be upset if I asked you to suck on my titties?" I inquired, pulling one of them out of my dress. Mizz Davis, or maybe Officer Davis, smiled even more widely as she entered the lab fully, unbuttoning her own work shirt as she did so.

"I'd be happy to, if you'll return the favor!" she replied, exposing a heavy-duty bra that looked horrifying to me, but that she might well require for work, as her breasts were probably even bigger than mine, if only slightly. She was a heavy-set woman, and I guess I'd always thought she was fat, but as we disrobed I realized I had misjudged her.

Mizz Davis was stout and broad, no doubt about it, but her belly was only slightly rounded and her legs, while thick, did not appear the least bit flabby. Her chocolate brown skin was smooth and supple under my hands, and I reached behind her to grasp a truly gargantuan ass. It may have been a bit flabby, I suppose, but its relative softness was great for squeezing. We were about the same height, so it wasn't too awkward for us to stand there, sucking on each other's nipples while our hands explored.

We soon progressed to a sixty-nine on the floor of the lab, with me on the bottom, and I was admiring from up close how jiggly her bottom was as I spanked it, while I tongued her smoothly-shaven pussy and winking starfish by turns. I was starting to really enjoy going down on women, and lamented that I'd waited so many years to try it. Not that I had any intention of turning my back on cocks, of course, except in the very literal sense of inviting one or more to fuck me doggy-style.

Officer Davis's radio or walkie-talkie thing suddenly went off, and a male voice asked, "Everything okay, Lawanda? I'm not seeing you on my screens."

With a disappointed grunt, my new friend pulled away from licking my box and groped for her comm device. "Everything's fine, Dave. I'm up on the fourth floor, eating out Mizz Tate," she said.

"Mizz Tate?" asked the perplexed voice named Dave.

"Yeah, the strawberry blonde chick up on the fourth floor. Neurochemical lab?" Lawanda replied.

"Oh!" said the voice of Dave with sudden understanding. "The one with the big tits?"

"The very same," Mizz Davis confirmed. "The carpet don't match the drapes, though," she snickered, sitting up a bit and turning around to wink at me. "But that don't affect the flavor none."

I pouted melodramatically, not that it was some huge secret that I colored my hair. Still, I typically shaved myself as smooth as Lawanda did for just the reason she remarked on, and it was mostly thanks to the virus that my bristly brown bush was trying to make a valiant comeback. I lubed a finger with her juices and shoved it up her ass in protest, making her yelp in the midst of inviting her coworkers to join us.

We had licked and fingered each other to a messy orgasm apiece by the time the other security guards arrived. One was tall and thin, and about the same color as Lawanda. The other was pale like me, a bit short for a guy, and a bit paunchy, and apparently Dave, as his voice announced, "We're here!" unnecessarily when they entered.

Although I was in no state of mind to reject advances from either of the men, I gravitated toward the tall one as my first choice; I'd seen him around from time to time but never learned what he was called. His nameplate read 'Jackson,' though, and that was good enough for me. "Suck your cock for you, Officer?" I asked, batting my eyelashes and fondling my breasts. The eyelash thing was overkill, in a sense, given that he apparently wasn't in the mood to notice my eyes.

His penis was as long and thin as the rest of his body, which seemed aesthetically appropriate to me. It had a stronger curvature than I was accustomed to, as well, all of which combined to make it a fascinating specimen for me. The taste of his skin, and later his precum, was pretty much the same as any other man I'd had in my mouth, though, which was almost a bit of a disappointment. Officer Jackson turned out to be surprisingly noisy when receiving a blowjob, grunting and moaning, exhaling heavily, and even whining occasionally. Dave, being serviced by Lawanda, seemed to think it was a big deal that she was sucking him. I wasn't sure if it was a race thing, or some kind of power trip related to their relative ranks amongst the security personnel, but his verbal taunts of her were kind of harshing my sex buzz.

Fortunately, Officer Jackson's very loud and voluminous orgasm distracted me from my momentary twinge of annoyance. But, after they'd cum, he and Dave started congratulating each other on 'bagging' us, and I became certain that it was a race thing for them, at least in part. I swallowed the load I'd been savoring, no longer enjoying it as much as I had a moment before, and a look of shared irritation passed between me and Lawanda. Fortunately, she had what I thought was an excellent solution.

"Well, if you two manly men think it's such a big deal to have interracial sex, I wanna see you suck each other off before I let either one of you fuck me," Lawanda said, scooting over to mash her big tits against my own.

"Likewise for me!" I chimed in, delighted to show sisterhood or solidarity or whatever. But I was a little distracted by some stray jism that had landed on her beautiful cheek, and I just had to lick it up. That led, naturally, to more kissing and fondling. The guys did their best to cajole us into presenting our pussies for them, but we remained steadfast. Resigned to defeat, Officers Dave and Jackson had no choice but to lay down side by side and swallow each other's rods.

Both men got pretty fully into it before long, despite their half-hearted protests beforehand, and I couldn't help teasing them a bit. "What a great story this will make when you're sitting around watching your sports with the guys! I bet you'll get them so hot and bothered none of you will be able to resist having a circle jerk!"

"Or a gay anal daisy chain!" supplied Lawanda, giggling and poking a finger into Officer Jackson's back door. I followed her lead with Dave's butt, and with our help, they were soon basting each other's tonsils with even bigger loads than the ones they'd given us. We intended to let them have their way with our pussies, but it turned out they were down for the count, so we had to content ourselves with another sixty-nine. Wiped out though their cocks were, the boys at least were able to manage licking our bootie-holes for us to help.

After the security personnel had gotten cleaned up and gone back to work, I was sitting alone and naked at my desk, trying to decide on the proper course of action. While my findings were hardly proof that I was indirectly responsible for all the great sex people were having, the evidence seemed pretty compelling. I finally decided it was my duty as a scientist to make my discovery known, so I dashed off an email to the CDC and advised them of my credentials and my data. Then it was back home to see if Hank and/or Byron could give me a good, deep dicking, or if they'd worn each other out by butt-fucking one another all day.

***

And that's how I destroyed civilization as we know it, more or less. By the time I managed to convince the authorities that I was not, in fact, a crazy conspiracy bitch, it was far too late. Honestly, it may well have been far too late even before I'd gone back to work. I can console myself that I did everything I could to help solve the problem as soon as I identified it, but I can't help feeling a twinge of guilt at what I wrought.

Bamagan
Bamagan
331 Followers