The Polycule Molecule

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bamagan
Bamagan
342 Followers

That's not to say that things are all bad, of course. Violent crime and aggression in general went way down after the latest variant had circulated through the population. And, as a feather in my professional cap, anxiety disorders virtually vanished, at least in the present population.

But, with people so much more inclined to act on their sexual desires, there were some bad behaviors that got a lot more common. The modified compound our bodies now produced didn't make people lust after relatives, or minors, or what-have-you, though it did increase the likelihood that those people would try to act on their impulses. But after the initial spike of incidents, which served to identify the potential offenders for either therapy or incarceration, things largely subsided on that front.

The most lasting change, I believe, is in family structures. Not so much in the parent-and-child relationship, which has remained mostly intact, thankfully. But monogamy is almost dead, as is exclusive heterosexuality. Not everyone caught the bug, of course, but well over 90% of the population now produces what the media dubbed 'The Polycule Molecule.' It was aptly named, as most families now consist of roughly a dozen core adults, collectively raising their children, with the addition of several 'floaters' at any given time, who tend to drift between groups until they find one they want to settle in.

My own legacy is mixed. My role eventually got made public, and for a while people were calling me the Antichrist and a bunch of other nasty things, especially during the month or so where it looked like pedophiles were crawling out of the woodwork. But once people started to settle into their new normal, and lingering beliefs about the proper roles for men and women were discarded as incompatible with our compulsive sexual behaviors, a wave of gratitude was directed at me instead. There was talk for a while of nominating me for a Nobel Prize, but since my contributions to both neurochemistry and world peace were largely accidental, nothing ever came of that, at least so far.

So now I'm comfortably anonymous again, for the most part, and loving life with my husbands, wives, and assorted miscellaneous fuck-buddies. I have three children, by three different men, and yes, one of them is Byron's, too. But the old saying that it takes a village to raise a child is perhaps truer than it has been for many years, and all the kids call nearly all of us some variation of 'Mom' and 'Dad.' I still work as a neurochemist, and my current project involves treating the things we still consider sex disorders, which is a much narrower field than it had been.

People are still highly likely to stare at my tits, enlarged even more post-pregnancy and often on display. But, if they call me or them 'Very Nice' as a joke, I still reserve the right to kick the offender in the groin. Even in this sex-crazed world I accidentally made, there are some things you just don't say to a woman if you value your nuts.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Anonymous Thank you, glad you enjoyed it for being something of a cotton candy tale in terms of substance!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a silly little romp! Not a lot to sink my teeth into, but a fun daydream of the chaos of the world maybe doing some work for us. And excessive casualness is always a good time. Thanks for the story!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bitch, I Love You Two college girls plan the perfect threesome.in Group Sex
Scared Stiff College kids explore the sexy secret of a haunted house.in Group Sex
Quaranteam Ch. 01-10 A pandemic survivor accidentally forms a harem.in Group Sex
Ch. 1) Fun with Lesbian Friends The time I had a wild night with two lesbians.in Group Sex
Fun Facts about Fucking Hot times at our beach house.in Group Sex
More Stories