The Ponytail Express Ch. 11

Story Info
As Fred's harem grows, so do the hazards.
10.8k words
4.77
13.8k
9

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer--I use a couple of Ukrainian words in the episode: o bozhe and harazd, in case you get confused. Niamh is Celtic, and it's pronounced Neev.

Also, very little sex in this episode.

Thanks for your continued feedback and support! On with the story!

Ponytail Express

Chapter 11: The Chameleon

It was just a tick or so off 7pm as Fred stood in the lot by the side of the Aquatic Center, waiting for the last remnants of the Ponytail Express to come outside. He drank a bottle of water and munched on some leftover pineapple. He had a list of things he needed to do, not including studying for finals.

1) Find out if the guy who sewed up his wound earlier today put something inside, like a tracking device.

2) Who the mystery man "Dr. Cavanaugh" works for.

3) How much they know.

4) Go on a date with Deb.

5) Get his first tattoo tomorrow with Deb.

6) Take punishment for the Kelly thing.

7) Check out Yull, Petechons and Graham law offices.

8) Make sure Rick is Ok.

9) Get Minka on the payroll if she isn't in jail.

10) Find out who owns the Casino now.

11) Try not to throw a hip or injure his groin.

A week ago, Fred's one sexual adventure had been more like a short tragedy. Over the last week, however, he'd scratched off almost every sexual fantasy he ever had; the last 24 hours being something he hoped to always remember. It had been a few minutes since he'd finished watching the women get to know each other better in the showers. They had meant to pull him in, but in a complete surprise, he'd been resolute, much to the chagrin of his harem. As they exited the Aquatic Center into the warm orange hued evening sky, he realized how beautiful they were, both individually and as a group.

The elder stateswoman, Professor Alexandra Muniz, soon to be den mother of Deb's former sorority, director of operations for the Ponytail Express and now harem sister. The only woman in the group with more air of authority than Deb, but not by much. She had kept up with the younger women just fine today. Among the harem, she had the second biggest pair of tits and was the best at sucking cock. Fred found that out in the women's locker room as well. Her chestnut brown hair was tied back in a high ponytail. She kept a respectful distance from the younger women.

Onvipa Sakul Dasna, aka Oni, was the shortest but strolled with a fluidity that made both her agility and athleticism apparent. However, she didn't belong to any campus sports other than the softball team Fred knew about. Her flexibility was impressive, her fellatio skills even more so as she was second only to Alexandra. Mia not having sucked his cock yet meant the jury was still out, but top three at least. She also had the tightest vaginal tunnel, but Fred remembered their monster fuck from last night and wanted to fill her womb again soon. Oni smiled beatifically when she saw him, and her pace picked up as she walked towards him, dragging Thalina along by the hand. Her long, lustrous jet-black hair and dark, piercing eyes used to be intimidating, but now just added to her overall sexiness. She'd done her hair up in double ponytails, making her look younger.

Thalina Hughes, computer nerd and easily the most important of the bunch from a tactical point of view, was the tech specialist of the group. Lina majored in electrical engineering with robotics as a specialty. She was crucial to his plans, so surrounding her with excellent help, like Oni, was a definite plus. They got along well too, so that was a bonus. Lina cared about her appearance more than she let on, probably because her big chop tapered cut hairstyle was challenging to maintain, and it matched with her exacting nature. Lina's lifestyle was still active but nowhere near the level of the others, but she was still thin and owned a pair of long, graceful legs that were both distinctive and alluring.

Jessica D'Amico strode out like she owned not only the place, but the entire campus, her resting bitch face on display. Used to being doted on and listened to, she now found herself on the bottom rung of the harem. She obviously would not let it intrude on her own sense of self-worth, which Fred supposed a noteworthy trait on its own. As a jump rope zealot, her body was in peak condition, but even without that, she was an attractive young woman of twenty years. Honey blond hair pulled back using a maroon scrunchy, she wore a yellow dress that complimented her olive skin. The woman had style, no doubt about it. In a world without Deb, Jessica would be fighting for the right to be apex predator.

Deb brought up the rear of the group, both captain and brainchild of the Ponytail Express. She had the look of someone who had just taken the first steps on a goal they'd been planning for a while. Fred was proud to be both a part of the team and Deb's boyfriend. A blond like Jessica, her hair was lighter, more golden, and shorter at just past shoulder length. She had a resting kind face, warm brown eyes and a generous, no-nonsense nature which made her confident demeanor less intimidating. For those who knew her, she had a competitive streak that was almost comical. It was her generosity that first led her to want to help Fred, but having fallen under the sway of his scent, she was the alpha of his harem.

It would be understandable for a passer-by to mistake the group of ladies for members of the swim team, especially if they knew Deb. They might see the women glancing at each other and conclude they were bisexual or lesbians. They might conclude they were caught up in some sort of poly sexual sex cult who were getting ready to sacrifice some poor male schlub in the parking lot to their death sex god or goddess to stay unnaturally beautiful.

Reality was stranger than fiction. Making sure he stowed the grill in the bed of his truck, Fred strolled over to meet the group of women. Oni broke ranks first, easily the fastest and most flexible of the bunch, leaping into his arms and making his shoulder ache only slightly. There would probably a be a little more blood when he changed bandages. She felt good in his arms. They kissed intimately.

"I love you Fred, but we have to talk first as a group," she forewarned. "we need to talk alone soon, too. I want you to meet my parents."

"I love you too, Oni," Fred responded to the exotic beauty, not really wanting the awkward task of meeting parents, knowing it was bound to happen. She possessed the nicest little heart-shaped ass and Fred couldn't resist squeezing it while she had her legs and arms wrapped intimately around him.

"There'll be time for that later," the exotic woman promised, before letting herself down and out of his grasp.

The rest of the group arrived. A hug from Jessica followed a simple, innocent hug from Lina with a low-voiced request, "Fred, we all need to have a conversation with you." Alexandra relegated herself to the background, but looked at him hungrily.

Unlike the others, Deb kept a noticeable distance. Fred sensed too much anxiety among them. He understood Alexandra's and Jessica's anxiety for different reasons. It wasn't like she was risking her job being sociable with the group, but teacher-student relations carried a steep social penalty, and Fred didn't want to ruin that.

"Freddy, before you look, Mia will send you a text informing you she agrees, in principle, with what we're about to propose. While group outings can be fun, we also all want time alone with you."

Fred agreed. He knew why Deb looked the way she did; the girls worried he would veto them. Spending time with Deb ranked high on his list. Fred wasn't angling to spend a lot of time either with Alexandra or Jessica. Christ, one of them had a husband and a college career while the other showed up mainly to give Deb shit for being in a relationship with a loser. To say the table had turned for Jessica was an understatement.

He knew Mia and Oni wanted one-on-one time as well. The only woman he didn't get that vibe from was Thalina, of course. She seemed to prefer the group stuff.

"For that reason," Deb continued, "we'll be coming up with a dating schedule, to be changed as the group grows."

Fred sniffed before answering, "I couldn't agree more, Deb. I don't know many of you as well as I should. In fact, I don't really know all that much about Deb, and we haven't even gone on an actual date yet."

"Didn't you spend last night together?" Jessica said.

Lina corrected, "Fred spent last night with Oni, Deb, and Mia."

"The big redhead who's going to help us win the Championship?" Jessica asked.

"Fred," Deb began, "could you look at your cellphone, please?"

He looked at his phone, narrowing his eyes at what he saw.

"Please order Jessica to tell us if she's spying on us, and if so, who for?" read Deb's text from four minutes ago. Fred cursed himself for being slow. Was this why Deb wanted Fred to induct her into the harem?.

"As I was saying, I want to get to know all of you, including you, Alexandra."

Fred thought to himself that as of now, it didn't matter that she was married; she was now his woman.

Shrugging noncommittally, the professor licked her lips before answering.

"I have a busy schedule this week, Ma... Fred, but I have some openings if that would be okay."

Fred remained neutral, but inwardly he was pleased with the professor. The mature woman almost called him "Master". That subtle slip of the tongue turned every single woman in the harem on. Jessica and Lina suddenly chewed their lower lip. Oni fidgeted, bouncing subtly on the balls of her feet, staring at him. Deb's nipples suddenly stood at attention. Fred knew he could have all of them right now, and suddenly, his cock woke up as well.

"Calm down everyone," he cautioned, "in the spirit of continuing with the date night planning, I'd like to invite all of you on a date tomorrow night at the Venture Club. It's a dance club inside the Hotel. I'm thinking drinks, dancing, and debauchery, but I'm game for anything else."

There was a collection of both smiles and grins, even Deb in her current state. She was still waiting patiently for him to drop the boom on Jessica.

"I can date you at almost any time you want. Even with finals all week, I want to spend time with each of you. I propose Alexandra get first dibs on scheduling because of her circumstances."

Deb nodded, shooting Fred a "get to it" glance. He gave her a nod he hoped conveyed "Okey dokey".

"Cool, sir," Lina answered, giving him a bright smile, her braces gleaming.

Oni wore a bit of a pout. "I'd like to go next, Fred," she proposed.

Jessica cleared her throat loudly before cutting in. "Fred, I've got a busier schedule than Professor Muniz, but I don't want to take her spot. I feel like I should go next, though."

The Italian jump rose artist gave him the opening he'd been waiting for.

"You bring up a valid point, Jessica," He began, "but before we discuss our date, you're going to tell me the primary reason you were at the meeting today." The order caught her flat-footed. If a word were a weapon, his order would have drawn blood.

She blinked, then her eyelids fluttered as she tried to fight the compulsion.

"Alicia paid me to show up and do what I could to sabotage Deb's team," she admitted.

Whatever sexual tension present in the warm evening air vanished in a heartbeat..

"You cunt!" Lina spat, outrage in her voice.

Oni shook her head, slipping her sandals off her feet. Jessica was about to get a beat down by a woman exceedingly capable of doing so. Alexandra was more above the drama playing out in front of her and clearly wanted to leave. Fred was in Deb's camp; there was an opportunity to turn the tables. Jessica looked terrified, and for good reason.

"I hate to interrupt, but if we're done here, I'll be going home," Alexandra interrupted. The Latin beauty looked first at himself, then at Deb. Fred nodded and Deb said, "It was nice meeting you, Alexandra."

It was almost a hitch in a serious matter. The group pivoted from wanting to destroy Jessica, to giving Alexandra a polite farewell, before returning to the turncoat.

"Alicia Waters?" Deb asked Jessica. The sexy Italian nodded an affirmative.

"Deb, I'm so sorry! That was before I knew!" she blurted.

Fred wondered what sort of damage Jessica could have done to undermine the team. Turn key players against Deb, maybe? Funneling intelligence would be valuable. The meeting revealed Mia Riley had returned from her suspension. If you knew who the key players on the team were, you could do almost anything, including slashing tires to get them to not show up. Who knew the city softball league would be so cutthroat?

"Jessica, explain more of what Alicia paid you to do."

"Um, I was supposed to report to Alicia, do what I could to undermine Deb, I was s-supposed to st-steal you from Deb, but when I found out it was you, I didn't want to because I-I thought you were s-so lame!"

Fred finished for her, "and someone like me was beneath you." Jessica nodded in the affirmative. Fucking cutthroat for women's softball.

Oni and Lina were getting ready to burn Jessica at the stake, so Fred held out his hand to both of them.

"Both of you stop for a second. Oni, think about it. Five days ago, you weren't far from where Jessica is now regarding how you felt about me." It was like he threw cold water on her. Oni hadn't been a big fan of Fred all school year until last night. Her look of guilt spelled out her own realization of that fact.

"That's alright, Oni. I only say that because it's possible for feelings to change. Isn't it, Jessica?"

Jessica nodded eagerly. "You changed me when you turned me into your...your slave."

Fred turned from Jessica to Deb.

"How do you want to play it, dear?"

"Jessica, I'm going to use you as a double agent. Maybe we can work out some sort of disinformation system. I want to avoid using Freddy's ScSc directly, but sending Jessica into their team would influence them. I'm a softball purist, so I'd like to beat the Nightingales on the field."

Jessica shook her head, "If you don't mind my saying, it seemed less that she wanted to sabotage the team, more she was looking for personal stuff regarding you."

Deb looked at the Italian beauty. "Jessica, your mission that you have no choice to accept will be to report on why Alicia is making the softball season personal."

Fred waited before saying anything, assessing the ladies. It was clear Oni and Lina were furious. Deb was angry too, but she knew her foe was Alicia, not Jessica.

"Jessica, I want you to calm down," Fred ordered. The fit italian's body responded to his command. She looked at him, looking both relieved and hopeful she was going to get out of this.

"If our group is going to grow, I'm going to need a personal assistant. Until I find someone more qualified, you're going to be my gopher," He explained to Jessica.

"Gopher?" she asked, confused.

Oni interjected, "Go for this, go for that, you ignorant twat. Even I know that."

Lina tittered. Jessica was going to mount a comeback, but Fred stopped her with a hand.

Fred began, "You will be my personal assistant, Jessica. You will do anything I tell you to. You will be loyal to me on pain of death." Fred watched her body and face react to what he was saying. The scent stimulated her, while her suggestibility to both his orders and Deb's was taking hold, changing her core values and needs. All she could do was nod her head.

Deb asked, "Jessica, how much money do you have?"

"I currently have $825 in the bank. My parents send me $2000 a week," Jessica answered.

Fred's eyes got big. Deb sported a rueful grin.

"Holy shit," Lina exclaimed.

Oni smile didn't reach her dark eyes as she stared daggers at Jessica, "If you're getting that much per week, how much is Alicia paying you?"

"Free salon visits for the next three months," Jessica replied meekly.

Deb mused, "I think you'll be able to use some of that money to take Fred shopping. You could fit that in tomorrow."

"We have tattoos and the date tomorrow," Fred spoke. Deb gifted him with a smile and an eyebrow raise.

"Anyone can come on the date," he reminded the other girls.

"I can make the time," Lina smiled.

"I'm there, Fred," Oni promised. Fred reminded himself he needed to talk to Oni alone. Something was up there; since they'd had sex, she seemed more emotional. Maybe Deb knew something.

"If you're going out with me tomorrow night, please wear a dress."

"Why does Jessica get to go shopping with you?" Oni asked, a slight whine crept into her usual silky voice.

"It's the best version of date time Jessica will get this week. I'll be spending more time with each of you, but Jessica has to earn the honor of an actual date. Except for tomorrow night, since we'll need someone to get us drinks and possibly run errands for the group."

He looked at Jessica, resigned to her new role.

"You'll be there tomorrow night, and you'll serve all of us, is that clear?"

Jessica nodded her head.

"Is that clear, slave?" Fred reiterated.

"Yes, Master," Jessica obeyed. Her erect nipples suddenly made an appearance. She had an impressive body, but aside from that, Fred had no feelings for her.

"What now, gang?" Thalina asked, holding Oni's hand.

Fred was going to say something, but was cut off by an approaching Ford F-250 Super Duty diesel. The daytime running lights were on, and he knew enough about the quad lights to know when it got dark, those babies would light up the night well. To Fred's relief, it was Rick.

"Is that Rick?" Lina asked. Fred nodded.

"Everyone, this is Rick. He's one of us," Fred announced, glad his guy was still running free.

Deb was beside him, her hand in his. Fred squeezed it, leaning in.

"Did you tell him to be here?" she questioned.

"Nope,"

Rick parked and got out. Fred and Deb came over, followed by the rest of the group. Oni circled around back, while Lina and Jessica stood at a safe distance.

"How's it going, Rick?" Fred asked. Rick walked over and Deb interposed, stopping the powerfully built beady eyed man.

"Please, call me Detective Rogers," he grinned, looking at Deb, "I take it you're Deborah Stallings?"

She nodded yes, staring at him impassively. Rick suddenly realized he was in unfriendly company. Oni was behind him, while Deb stood in front of him, resolute. He raised his hands in surrender.

"I come bearing gifts, we'll need to move them from the back. I'll need some help with that, Fred. How's your shoulder?" Steve asked, interested.

"Slightly uncomfortable, but could be worse," Fred answered.

Rick, or Steve's appearance hadn't changed. He was still clean shaven and had his crewcut.

The gang followed Rick around back to the bed of the truck. Rick had the key in his hand and pressed a button, dropping the tailgate, then pulled out a step to make it easier to walk into the bed of the truck. There were four non-descript duffle bags in the bed.

"I'd like to keep the olive drab one," Detective Rogers requested.

"What are they full of?" Jessica asked meekly.

"See for yourself. Find a place to store these, hopefully somewhere safe."

Deb and Oni were still on alert, but Fred followed Steve into the bed of the truck.

"I hoped you'd stay around and report to Yull, Petechons, and Graham," Fred got the impression Steve was getting the hell out of dodge.

"Fred, if it was just the Casino and the Mr. Terry stuff, I'd stay, but there's more going on."

Fred unzipped a duffle and saw multiple stacks of hundred-dollar bills. He lifted, and it had to be fifty pounds. He tried to guess how much money fifty pounds' worth of hundred-dollar bills was and came up with "shitloads". He handed the duffle bag to Deb. She strained a bit with the weight, but she wasn't in incredible shape for nothing. She put it on the ground behind her and Oni crouched to open it.