All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 11'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

One of the problems with these stories is the super human libido protagonists have.

Hours long sexual escapades might sound great but they’re physically and mentally exhausting. Lubrications dries up, friction burn on your cock is real and it hurts like a motherfucker!

Not to mention sometime a guy just wants to chill out, watch some Netflix, play some CoD….especially when your in college and you need to recharge your batteries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If memory serves, 100 pounds of $100 bills equals a million dollars

SlofredSlofredover 2 years ago

Whackdoodle. . . . . If we wanted reality we would probably be watching TV. Love the story, plot, characters, and all of it. Please continue this story. and thank you for sharing with us. 5 stars for all the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dont listen to whacks his doodle. He's always wrong about stories. You're writing fiction, not a how to manual. You're doing fine.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very yummy addition to this story. Keep going, it keeps getting better! Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES