The Ponytail Express Ch. 12

Story Info
A deadly rematch threatens the Express.
6.7k words
4.77
10.3k
8

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer-It is all fiction.

Author Note--There's some violence in this one, but if you've watched a PG 13 movie, it shouldn't be too bad. Let me know if the fight scene either worked or didn't work for you. It's all a learning process.

The Ponytail Express

Chapter 12: Rematch

Fred made his way back up to the suite with more questions than answers, especially regarding his liaison with "The Chameleon." As Minka, she worked for Mr. Terry and the firm of Yull, Petechons, and Graham. It was clear she was also working for another shadowy faction, frying the tracker stitched inside the shoulder wound Minka had ironically provided. Now, she was working for him, to an extent. Usually when a woman took his seed, whether it be mouth or pussy, it meant she was his. Still, any dealing with The Chameleon warranted caution.

He was exhausted. The past 24 hours was one big fuck-fest, and he needed to rest. Mia was also distraught, understandably, because her nightmares were in the same hotel. Mr. Terry and Guppy were not going away easy. Through scent, Fred knew his quarry was eating and drinking in the bar.

Looking blearily at the mass of text messages on his cell, he picked ones from the two women who meant the most to him.

Oni texted, "I'm in the hotel, getting my room. Thanks for the info, Fred. Love you, miss you."

"Are you okay? Tick-Tock, babe," was from Deb.

He responded to both as he walked through the foyer. The door opened to reveal Mia, performing her best impression of a Nirvana groupie in a plaid unbuttoned shirt over a black tank top with a pair of stonewashed jeans. Her thick, curly red hair gave her a wild look.

"Took you long enough," she spoke, watchful green eyes tracking him. Fred shook the pail of ice plaintively.

"I come bearing cold gifts, madam," he said, chortling in a horrible British accent.

Mia winced. "Voice-over work is not in your future," she stood unmoving at the threshold. The young man slowed but didn't stop. "Why don't you come in and listen to our- "

"Scratch one enemy off the board." Fred said, hugging the confused redhead.

"Wait. What?" Mia hugged him back. Niamh was on the couch eating and drinking in sweats and a sweatshirt, while Deb cycled through her text messages. She'd changed into snug fitting blue jeans and one of Fred's plain white t-shirts, tucked in over a sports bra. Deb's signature ponytail finished the look.

Exhausted, Fred tried a half-truth. "Met someone who promised to resolve our Minka issue."

"Uh huh." Mia sounded unconvinced, maneuvering Fred into the room while locking the door. Niamh waved from the couch, eyeing him speculatively. Deb strolled over, looking mildly concerned.

"Tell us what happened, Freddy."

He gathered his thoughts, then began. "Remember that girl that came in here with the massage tables?"

"The blond?" Mia asked.

"Yeah, the blond. She requested a meeting in the closest laundry room. There was some ScSc involved, and now she's watching my back. She's going to neutralize Minka, in a non-violent way."

"How do we know that for sure?" Mia asked.

Fred eyed the ladies, but lingered on Mia as he answered, "Trust me, Minka is handled."

Deb nodded. "Good news! That's one down."

The redhead shifted her feet anxiously. "Specifics would be nice, Fred, but I trust you. Deb, wanna reveal our plan to Fred?"

"Slightly altered because of Minka, but why don't you, Mia?"

Fred caught a glance between them, reminding him of the mismatched couple in every romantic comedy, starting out as enemies but admitting their true feelings for each other by the end. Happily ever after.

"Have a seat, Fred."

Taking a seat on the couch with Niamh, they exchanged grins. While he was more affable, hers suggested carnal promise. Deb took a seat between them, much to the brunette's chagrin. The sexy blond smirked at the bulge in his pants.

If Mia said, "We get you close; you do your thing, we keep any extras off you, then you convince Mr. Terry to tell us who he's really working for. You command him to keep it to himself until the prosecution asks, that way his defense team doesn't know." Mia paced in front of the wall-mounted television, which was currently off.

"Yeah, but the defense will ensure he won't testify."

"Use your mojo to convince his defense to make him testify. That fuckstick Mr. Terry will tell you who they are. Bada boom, bada bing, we win."

"Sounds good. We might catch them at the bar."

"I'll recon them, unless your new ally is going to help us," Deb queried, her tone somewhat mocking.

"She's busy," Fred quipped back, "handling Minka."

It was a good to be suspicious. Things were getting tense and Fred wasn't the only one sensing a trap.

"Terry and Guppy have seen the rest of us," Mia attested. "Deb should go. Maybe we should get Oni to...?"

The fit blond rose from Fred's side. "Oni is a reinforcement not to be used unless things go pear-shaped."

Niamh inquired, "What does pear-shaped mean?"

"It's a colloquialism," Fred said, his voice calm. "it's what you say when things go bad." He rose from the couch.

"What's a colloquialism?" the brunette asked.

"Niamh and I weren't exactly home schooled. Fred, stop using arcane words," Mia said.

He sat back down, amazed. "You just used an obscure word."

Mia said, "Because I consumed a ton of media when I was on the job. Sometimes even during tricks."

Deb's honest eyes widened in surprise. "During sex?"

Mia nodded. "If you'd call it that."

Fred turned to Niamh. "What did you do during sex?"

"Enjoy it," the alabaster beauty grinned coquettishly.

Fred gulped, but then chuckled. "I had that one coming."

"Is that the only thing coming?" Niamh asked. Her hand was around her mouth, pinky just touching her lower lip.

He didn't want Mia to kill him, so he shook his head.

"Yes," the redhead growled, "that is the only thing." Niamh shot her cousin a disappointed look while Fred got up to see Deb off.

At the door, she brought him in for a kiss, followed by a request.

"Freddy, please lick my neck. Make sure you leave a lot of spit behind."

He left a generous dollop on her delicious neck. The urge to ravish her was overpowering, but he relented. As they pulled away, she rubbed his saliva into her neck and chin, like a lotion.

"Deb, what's the deal with that?"

"What's the deal with what?" she countered, marching toward the elevator. Fred followed.

"You've been smearing my fluids into your skin. Why?"

Deb zoned out for an instant, then refocused.

"It's like having you with me."

The doors opened, and she moved inside. A small family occupied the elevator, clearly dressed for the pool. The father tried not to ogle Deb.

"Catch you later," Fred spoke as the doors closed. Deb replied with a confidently pleasant smile.

Fred retreated to the suite, walking into a tense argument between family.

"... eventually," Niamh hissed, eying her cousin angrily.

"That will not happen until you clean yourself up," Mia reprimanded, her voice strained.

Fred had an urge to see Mia and Niamh share a cum-filled kiss around his cock, but there was work to be done.

"Mia, what's up?"

"Nothing Fred-" she was about to say, before her cousin interrupted.

"... I want you, Fred."

Mia wore an annoyed look. "I thought I made you resistant to this kind of shit. You should not be wanting him."

"Because you want him," Niamh teased, "to fill your holes. Has she told you she prefers it in the ass?"

"Deb's performing recon, so we'll need to be ready at a moment's notice. Niamh, apologize to Mia."

The lovely brunette admitted, "Sorry, Mia, I'm just jealous because I'm dying to have sex with Fred, even though you really like him."

Mia softened at her cousin's mea culpa. "We all need to be more constructive."

A noise heralded a text message. Both Mia and Fred looked at on their respective phones.

"Party line established. Oni, you're in reserve. Freddy, you're up. Mia, go down with Fred but take position in the lobby. If you want, take Niamh."

Mia looked over at her cousin. "Did you want to come with us?"

The brunette bit her lower lip in thought. "Yes!" her voice sure, defiant. She jumped up to go to the bathroom to make herself presentable.

Deb sent another text message while the trio got ready to come down. "Terry and Guppy have a woman with them, well-dressed and pretty."

Oni sent, "Are they brain dead? They never learn."

Fred wondered who it could be. Maybe the chameleon playing him?

The trio walked into the elevator. Niamh took Fred's hand tightly. Mia spotted it in the elevator, giving a reproachful stare. They were alone in the elevator; Fred shrugged. "Better holding my hand than in her pants."

"Barely," said the redhead, grinning. Niamh pouted in response.

Once on ground level, the trio split, Fred making his way to the bar while the girls headed to the lobby. Niamh had a pleasant sway when she walked; she was going to be a handful when she got healthier.

Fred slowed as he neared the bar, marking positions as he went. The bar was next door to the dance hall, where he planned to take the girls tomorrow night. He wondered how surprised the girls would be when they found out he could dance.

It also doubled as a restaurant, which meant two things; no bouncers and Deb was inside, her scent trail plain as day.

The atmosphere was lively, and the young man couldn't help but smile. The music was playing a Benny Goodman tune he knew well.

"Somebody stole my gal," Fred muttered the title, overcome by memories of his mother. Classics like Glen Miller, Tab Smith and later Martin, Sinatra, and mother's favorite, Fred Astaire.

"Just one, sir?" the hostess asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Right this way, sir."

He took a sniff, noting she was getting over the flu and a handful of other details.

Fred was surprised at the light haze of cigarette smoke. Most hotels made bars smoke-free.

"I'd like this table."

"Alright, sir," dropping off a menu, she angled back to front. Fred sat, scoping the place out as he checked his cell.

"Fred has arrived." Deb's text flashed.

He spotted his lover at the bar, being hit on by a semi handsome guy. Not far away, Mr. Terry, Guppy, and a well-dressed woman sat in a booth. The woman produced a pack of cigarettes, offering one to Mr. Terry. Lighting them up, they put them on the ashtray, not bothering to smoke.

"Found the trio," Fred texted. "I'm thinking the woman is a lawyer. Mia, does Mr. Terry smoke?"

"Cigars and pot, no cigs. Cousin agrees," Mia texted.

"I'm walking over. If there's a trap, I'll spring it."

On his way over, Fred veered by the bar, smelling the guy trying to score with his honey. No obvious red flags prompted him to continue to the booth. His cell in his right hand, he'd typed out "SOS" and was ready to send.

He greeted his enemies. "Heya folks, how's it going?"

"Fred, you loner-assed beanpole douchebag, have a seat whydontchya?" Mr. Terry said, offering the narrow space beside the enormous Guppy. Barely audible, the burly bodyguard growled.

The trap was the cigarette smoke; tainted with some type of drug. While he sat unprotected, they all wore nose plugs to filter out the harmful smoke.

"Frederick Markinson," the woman's voice was crisp and polished. She was mid to late thirties and strikingly attractive. "I'm Tandy Graham. About time we met".

"Why's a lady like you hanging out with guys like this?" Fred asked, his grin tight. Professionally affable, her appearance was immaculate, chestnut colored shoulder length locks framing grey eyes, a narrow nose, and perfect cheekbones. A shade of red lipstick adorned her full lips. Her attire suggested she was a lawyer who was on the clock.

"Because they hired me."

"To do what, if I may ask?"

Suddenly, Fred felt vulnerable under the scrutiny of those cold grey eyes as she evaluated him. He noticed she possessed long, elegant nails when her slender hand slid a business card across the table. "Yull, Petechons, and Graham" stood out over a purple shield, under which sat her name, "Tandy Graham, attorney at law". Phone numbers and a website for the firm fit across the bottom. Fred sent the SOS.

"I'd ask you to accompany us, but I think it prudent we do this the easy way," she spoke.

"Enough of this shit," Mr. Terry spat, "you got me good, you little puke-stain, but the lion eats tonight."

The world became fuzzy. Fred heard Tandy say, "You're not supposed to hurt Markinson. You may have the redhead and her cousin...,"

"Not before I make an example out of this piece of shit. You can't fuck with Eddie Terry. The women will come for him, but he'll already be broken. We take all the bitches and leave town, with you guys making sure I don't spill the beans."

"That wasn't our deal."

"Well, la-dee-fucking-dah."

Fred's world went dark.

SOS.

Oni was prepped, just in case. Her long raven black hair was done up in double pig tail buns, each with a hair pin doubling as a piercing weapon. It took the men they put behind bars less than 24 hours to steal victory; the exotic beauty pledged they would not get a second chance.

She did a check of her gear-compact, brass knuckles, cellphone, loose fitting shoes-and watched her cell for her best friend D's update.

They wouldn't be the first she killed. During their last harrowing week in Thailand, Oni fought for her life against those bent on killing her father, a governor with the audacity to champion anti-corruption reform. Along with her mother, a doctor from America, the Sakul family escaped, settling in Cantella Forks.

Her parents somehow knew the Stallings family, encouraging her friendship with Deborah "D" Stallings. Oni loved her like a sister; perhaps a little more, being the subject of a few of her kinkier sexual fantasies.

Oni intended to leave that violent world behind, concentrating on a career in physical therapy. Like D, she had a disciplined schedule for the next four years.

When Fred's magnificent cock erupted inside her, everything changed. A new world revealed itself; one where she would bear him as many children as he wanted. The problem was her other sisters thought it was weird!

"All rush to the penthouse suite," came her best friend's text. Oni knew where the stairs were and ran like a gazelle.

Pain radiated from his forehead down to his feet as Fred slowly woke to Tandy's authoritative voice.

"Everybody calm down, I'm sure all parties can come to an agreement." She sounded perfectly reasonable to him.

"One where you give Freddy back and I don't hurt you?" Deb asked, her voice every bit as commanding as Tandy's.

"You're not hurting anyone, you brown eyed bitch. You should have come with all the women except just yourself."

Fred willed his eyes open, revealing a large 15 x 15 foyer. There were three doors, one leading to the stairs, and two leading to a suite or two. A full-length window presented the night-time lights of downtown and the street, 12 floors below. On the other side, a door led to the stairway. Across from the suite doors stood both service and regular elevators.

He had a feeling there was going to a nasty fight; Eddie and Guppy vs Deb. Why hadn't she waited for Mia or Oni?

"I'm surprised you didn't hold a gun to Fred's head and bargain that way," Deb taunted.

"That was plan A," Mr. Terry revealed. "Plan B is bashing your pretty face in."

"That's a shitty plan. You only brought one guy."

"Bitch, do the math, it's two on one."

Deb laughed. "Fucker, I am doing the math. Guppy's the only man I'm fighting."

"Show you how much of a man I am, bitch," Came Guppy's reply. With the way he felt, the big man must've dropped him when Deb appeared. Also, Mr. Terry and Tandy weren't seeing eye to eye. The law firm wanted him alive, the criminal did not.

"Shamalamadingdong," Fred rambled, trying to speak but failing. The knife wound in his shoulder pulsed from being reopened.

Laying on his side, Fred had a ringside view of the conflict. Eddie hung back, looking for an opening, while Guppy advanced. Deb had a loose stance, going into a defensive posture, moving around the foyer, trying to avoid being flanked. Tandy watched the scene unfold with interest.

It occurred to Fred this was the situation "they" wanted. Eddie Terry was dead weight, and instead of getting rid of him themselves, they would manipulate Fred and his gang into doing it, using murder to extort him into doing their bidding. He checked, and sure enough, above the door leading to the stairs, a live camera was recorded the altercation.

Guppy advanced on Deb, trying to get in close to use his superior strength. At an even six feet and over three hundred pounds, it was nigh impossible to deal with a much faster opponent. The fit blond understood this, staying out of his reach.

As the big man lunged, Deb spun away, but not before delivering a kick to Guppy's ass, caterwauling him into the nearest wall, knocking him off-balance. Deb pushed towards Eddie Terry as the enormous man recovered.

Countering her sudden aggressive posture, Eddie switched to a defensive stance, delivering a polished jab the blond dodged, grabbing his hand, intending to wrench his arm. It was the same move used on Benji; this time, however, Eddie delivered a surprise front kick to her midsection, which she barely blocked.

Stymied, Deb disengaged to avoid Guppy's incoming flank.

"Nice try, you little bitch. Still think you're fighting one guy?"

The sudden ding of the service elevator interrupted the trio as moved for position around the foyer, the doors opening.

Wearing a fierce grin, Deb said, "Still think you're fighting one woman?"

The jingle of loose change signaled the appearance of a familiar red-haired amazonian. Somehow she'd found a pillowcase full of loose change, about five dollars' worth from the sound. "Someone call room service?"

While Fred struggled to collect himself, Mia and Deb squared off on Eddie and Guppy. With a war yell, Mia took a swipe at Eddie with the pillowcase, backing him against the large window overlooking the city. Guppy moved to help his boss, liking his chances against the redhead. Deb exploited the opening, rushing the bodyguard. He tried a grab, but came away with air as she passed his guard quickly, climbing on his back like a spider to catch him in a chokehold before the surprised Guppy could react.

While Deb's supernatural burst of speed was impressive, Guppy wasn't out of the fight. Knowing he had seconds before he went unconscious, His muscular hands grabbed not to pull off, but to keep in place while he charged into the nearest wall. Deb knew what was coming, electing to brace for impact. Turning at the last second, Guppy slammed Deb into the wall with bone-crushing force, causing the blond to grunt in pain.

Guppy growled, his face a shade of purple as Deb bravely maintained the choke, until the big man put her into the wall again. It was clear he meant to batter her into a paste before she could choke him out. As her grip loosened, his grip tightened.

Deb had enough, abandoning the choke hold with a quick elbow to the back of the Guppy's neck, loosening his hold enough for her to transition to the big man's right hand. Within milliseconds, she grabbed his hand, abandoning his back at the exact moment he slammed into the wall, damaging himself. The fit blond used her atemi to deliver a world of pain as she manipulated the nerve clusters in his hand, bringing the big man to his knees with a painful wheeze.

Not far away, Eddie's back was against the wall as Mia pushed in, trying to land a solid blow. He moved fast, trying to find an opening.

"How's your cousin, you red-headed cunt?"

Mia responded by swinging the pillowcase around in a wide arc, which Eddie exploited, grabbing it in the middle before it landed. He tried maneuvering to the side to pull Mia off-balance, but she stepped into it, looking to deliver an elbow. He bobbed, causing the blow to glance harmlessly off his jaw. Eddie responded with a knee to the redhead's midsection, which landed clean, causing Mia to gasp in pain. Somehow, she countered with a head bash to Eddie's face, which landed with a solid "thwack!" Mia doubled over in pain as the knee registered, while Eddie staggered back, blood seeping from his broken nose.

12