All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 12'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Loved it. Getting better by the episode.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Another great addition to this story! For me the fight scene was well done. Not to drawn out and on point. I wondered what was the lawyer doing during the fight; why didn't she run? But, then they went to the room. The chapter is a bit short, I felt the lawyers interrogation should have continued here, and not wait for the next chapter... It's all good, I'm always waiting to read more of this story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have been following this series since its inception. I have enjoyed it immensely. I always reread the previous chapter prior to reading your new one. It refreshes the plot for me and makes for a more enjoyable read. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

when are you going to write some more. really enjoy your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES