The Ponytail Express Ch. 13

Story Info
The Express Interrogates Tandy as only they can.
7k words
4.8
13.5k
14

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ponytail Express

Chapter 13: Interrogation Techniques

With Oni about to impale herself on his diamond hard erection, Fred was struck by a pair of truths. First, the interrogation of Tandy. In the movies, it was standard fare for both good and bad guys to intimidate and torture the prisoner. For Fred and crew, wanton, hedonistic sex was required. With Oni's juicy pussy inches from his spit-greased cock, along with Deb locked in a passionate embrace with Mia while they played a game of tonsil hockey, the wanton aspect was covered. The hedonistic part was Tandy, tied to a chair while eating Deb's pussy.

The second truth concerned the developing nature of his pheromones. His bodily fluids performed their magic on the biochemical makeup of a woman, convincing them he was the most desirable male on the planet. His pheromones incorporated elements of each woman's scent, adding to his, creating a "super scent". Recent urges led him to fear this new super-scent was influencing him.

The silken voice of Oni brought him out of his reverie.

"Now Fred, you need to keep your cock hard so it can properly kiss my womb."

Her voice, prompted by a look at her body along with a whiff of her signature scent, sufficed hardening his cock. He watched a magic trick as his dick disappeared into Oni's needy pussy.

"mmmmhhhhhfffffred!"

Her voice was music to his ears. Their eyes locked as she slid herself down his rod, her dark eyes normally piercing, now needful, pleading.

"So good!" she cried, emitting a cross between a laugh and a sob.

"Fuck, you're so tight, Oni."

"Almost. There." She said between moans of pleasure.

Fred grabbed the exotic vision by the ass while the other held her hand. By exerting pressure on her ass, he could further invade her tight crevice.

"Mold my pussy into the shape of your dick, Fred," she begged, tears rolling down her cheeks. Goosebumps dotted her flesh. Their hands squeezed each other tightly.

"Fuck, you're so sexy, Oni."

She blinked in rapid succession, her body spasming in orgasm. Legs buckling, she bottomed out, her ass kissing Fred's balls with a wet, slapping thump, causing her to cry out in sexual bliss.

Fred leaned forward, embracing her with one arm, since Oni had his other in a death grip as she rode out her orgasm. Her pussy spasmed, squeezing his cock in all the right places, causing him to swell with desire.

He nuzzled her neck, kissing it wetly before bouncing her on his cock, applying a short staccato rhythm, using quick strokes while keeping her as completely full of him as possible. The noises Oni made were like mana from heaven, urging him onward. The exotic vision turned her mouth into Fred's neck, kissing, biting, and moaning as he rearranged her insides. Her second orgasm, unaware her first wasn't over yet, approached like a freight train.

Fred's own orgasm was imminent. Enjoying full control of Oni's body, he kept administering short, swift strokes, his rhythm gradually increasing. His balls slapped her pretty, heart-shaped ass.

"My life for you, Fred," she murmured into his neck reverently.

After that, Oni descended into a nonsensical version of both English and her native language.

Close by, Mia whinnied in orgasm, but Fred's focus was solely on impregnating Oni. With a last thrust of his rod, he grunted, releasing his seed into the willing broodmare's channel. She cried into his neck, overwhelmed by her second orgasm tearing through her. Still quivering from orgasmic aftershocks, Fred saw those dark eyes fill with emotion as she attempted to regain her composure, staring at him. Fred's cock was still embedded inside her, still hard.

"I love you so much, Fred."

"Do you love me so much you'll do whatever I want?"

She looked at him through exhausted, satisfied, adoring eyes. All she could do was nod.

"You'll make an excellent mother, Oni."

She smiled wearily.

"Thank you for your cum, my Love."

Not far away, Deb's high-pitched keening accompanied their moment.

"It's time, Oni."

"Are we going to fuck again, Love?" she asked, moving her hips around his member with a sigh.

"Not exactly," he said, moving to get up with her still wrapped around him. "We're going to interrogate Tandy now. And I'll need your help."

"Anything for you, Love."

Fred realized he should have been completely wiped out, but every submissive action seemed to energize him. With Oni clinging to him, Fred ambled to where the prisoner's "torture" was taking place, his cock still hard inside Oni, who moaned softly with every step.

Mia and Deb had moved their coupling to the floor directly in front of the lawyer. The fit blond was on all fours with her back arched, offering her ass to Mia, who had her tongue directly up Deb's anus. Three of Mia's fingers were currently sawing in and out of Deb's pussy. It was a train Fred wanted to get on, but it was interrogation time. The firm of Yull, Petechons and Graham were no doubt on their way.

There was a sudden relief when he extricated his cock from the sweet confines of the exotic beauty's sodden muff. He kissed her once more while setting her down, drawing a sweet moan when he scooped his cum out of her with two fingers.

"Tandy, here's a treat. Tell me how this tastes." She practically dove at his two fingers, eagerly sucking and licking the tasty treat.

"It tastes like sweet Italian creamer in my morning coffee," she said in amazement.

Fred was having trouble focusing on the interrogation, with Mia rimming Deb close by. He noticed Oni barely registered the lewd act playing out near them. Her attention was fixed on him.

"Oni, please get dressed and check on our other prisoners."

His order snapped her out of her post-coital bliss.

"Yes, my Love."

Fred wondered at this new version of Oni materializing from the old. He feared he might have to make adjustments.

"Please let me suck your cock, Fred," Tandy blurted. "I'll do anything you want. You can untie me or leave me tied up if that's your kink. Please, let me suck that incredible looking thing."

Fred automatically moved, straddling the sitting lawyer, offering his cock. It was a deal she couldn't refuse.

"Start with the balls," he said.

He watched as she enthusiastically went to work on cleaning the mess he'd made of Oni's vagina. Her tongue felt great, almost soothing. Perfumes, lotion, and soap couldn't hide her natural scent from the mental catalog he kept of his women. She looked up at him as her tongue moved up his hard shaft to the glans.

"Oh God," she moaned. "Soo good!" her mouth clamped down on his rod as she blew him.

Just when she'd built up a steady rhythm, Fred pulled away, backing off.

Bewildered, she looked at him like he just struck her.

"Tandy, as of now, you'll do what I say. If you don't, you won't get any more dick. Understand?"

"Yes, Fred," she obeyed in an almost whining tone.

"Address me as sir, Tandy."

"Yes, sir," she stammered. It had taken a matter of minutes to transform this woman into a willing servant. Fred could smell her subservience; he didn't know whether to be impressed or frightened.

"Mia, Deb, I hate to say this, but you need to break it up. We have to get going. Deb, where is Tandy's cell? Oh, there it is."

Fred untied Tandy's bonds as Deb and Mia quickly untangled themselves.

Deb rose first, grinning.

"Sorry Freddy, Mia and I got rambunctious." She moved to get dressed.

Mia followed close after. "I blame Deb's asshole."

The pair giggled as Fred handed Tandy's cell to her.

"Let them know everything is okay. If someone is on the way, send them back if you can."

Tandy began texting. As she did, Fred began recording on his own cell.

"I recorded your fight on my cell and sent it off before locking it back up, so they know you won. I locked it before I assumed Deborah choked me out."

"You deserved more than a choking," Oni said, checking on Guppy and Mr. Terry. "Fred, Guppy is going to need a hospital."

"What Oni said. You deserve a lot more than a choking," Mia agreed.

Tandy continued, "The idea was to entice your group into killing Eddie Terry and his bodyguard. His confession along with the ensuing investigation may end up implicating a major client."

"Which is?" Deb and Fred asked in tandem.

Tandy wanted to resist, but she looked at the gorgeous, lipstick smudged cock pulsating in front of her. "NireCue Institute," she said, inhaling Fred's wonderful scent. That smell made everything feel better.

"Are they inbound and if so, how long do we have?" Fred asked.

"A group is on the way. I let them know I'm okay. They're asking if you're still here. What do you want me to do?"

"Request they call you."

As Tandy sent the message, Fred put on his clothes.

"Clean as much stuff up as you can, everyone. We'll leave the place like we found it. Tandy, your explanation will be easy. We were interested in both who owned the casino and who was investigating the human trafficking ring."

Her phone rang while they spoke. The lawyer picked up after the third ring.

"I'm okay. Casino-related information. They're still alive. He wants to speak to you. Okay."

"Fred here, who am I speaking with?"

"Name's Marcus. Is Mrs. Graham hurt?" An older man, African American by the tone. Used to being in authority.

"No."

"That's good, Fred. Should I expect weapons?"

"Considering we have attempted kidnapping and aggravated assault charges pending on your side of the court, I should ask you that question, Marcus. We just defended ourselves. If you plan on painting a different picture, then I'm liable to hire a defense attorney. Know any good ones?"

Marcus let out a good-natured chuckle.

"I like you, Fred."

"Good. I'll be waiting to see you in person."

"We're just getting into the elevator."

Fred hung up the phone, giving it back to Tandy, who was trying to regain her own composure.

"Clean yourself off, Tandy."

Reluctantly, she went to the bathroom.

"You fuckers killed me twice!" Eddie Terry let out an uncharacteristic sob.

"Aw, you're breaking my fucking heart!" Mia said, voice dripping with sarcasm.

Eddie Terry mumbled something that made Deb stop cold in her tracks.

"What did you say?" Her usually warm facial features were glacially cool as she moved closer.

"First Minka, now Guppy. You beat them both. No way you should be able to do that!" Eddie said accusatorially.

Fred saw fear in the criminal's eyes as Deb replied. "Well, I did. Fuck you very much."

"So, are you daddy's little soldier, or daddy's little slut?" Eddie teased.

Fred wasn't sure which of the girls was going to kill him. Deb gave him a cool look, deciding not to take the bait.

"Eddie Terry," she said calmly, "I command you to shit yourself and fall asleep."

Fred opened the door when he heard the knock. A six-and-a-half-foot black man in an expensive suit was at the door. Three men were behind him, dressed like secret service.

What made Fred's blood run cold was the black man had a knife. It wasn't obvious, hiding in his suit jacket. The only reason Fred knew was that it still had the Chameleon's scent on it. This man had almost killed her.

"Marcus, I presume?"

"Hello, Fred. Can I come in?"

"Hell yeah, you can. We're just in here visiting with Tandy."

Deb and Oni had their cell phones out, recording everything. Fred turned his off; it was low on power. Mia still had the pillowcase filled with spare change.

"So, what happened here?" Marcus asked. The question wasn't addressed to any specific person. Fred waited for Tandy.

"Eddie Terry and his bodyguard Guppy disobeyed protocol and tried to kidnap the test subject."

Fred could feel all eyes in the room on him, gauging his reaction. It wasn't a surprise; NireCue knew, so the lawyers did, even handing out filters so their olfactory senses weren't affected by his scent. Did they not know how potent his bodily fluids had become?

"Mrs. Graham, I'm thinking we should probably call Fred by his actual name."

Fred had been getting in some good whiffs of Marcus.

"Of course, Mr. Gibson."

Fred exchanged glances with Deb, who silent mouthed, "Iris?" It was a question he didn't need answered.

"Deborah, Mia, and Onvipa came up in time to save Fred's life."

Marcus looked at the pair of criminals, then at the women. A satisfied grin materialized on his chiseled face.

"I suppose I should thank you. These two have been a pain in the ass over the last 24 hours. Looks like they've hurt you a bit. If you follow us back to the institute, we can patch everyone up."

"Now that's a real kind offer," Fred said politely, "but I think we'll take our chances elsewhere. So you work for NireCue, not YP&G?"

"That's the size of it, Fred," Marcus said. "We know you have questions and we'd like to provide you with answers on top of patching up your wounded."

Fred took time to stare at each woman. Deb, her toned body relaxed, locked eyes with him and shook her head no. Mia's body language said she would probably rebel if Fred agreed to Marcus's offer. Oni had become a fanatically loyal servant who wanted to have his babies. There was no doubt she would kill for him. They needed to have a long talk.

All Fred's life, he adapted to situations outside of his control. Constantly moving from town to town, his dad was a dedicated cop, his mother a devoted stay-at-home parent. Nancy Markinson was still alive and well on the other side of the state, living modestly off dad's benefits while working part time as an office admin. Even college wasn't his decision; it was his parents'.

Here he was again, another situation where someone bigger and scarier sought to dictate terms. Fred wasn't having it.

"Marcus, you tried to get us to kill those two ass-clowns over there so you could blackmail us into being your servant. You're also running a global human trafficking ring. If you want to be friends, you've got a funny way of showing it."

"Fucking A," Mia said, nodding at Fred. Both Oni and Deb listened to the conversation, but they were positioned in places they could launch into combat from.

"Well said, Fred," Marcus admitted. "I can tell we're at an impasse. What I can do is make you an offer. Come in, we'll give you a check-up. I can assure we won't harm you."

"Neutral ground," Fred said in as commanding a tone as possible. "We choose a neutral place. You send someone to conduct tests, bloodwork, that sort of thing. I don't want to see anyone with a nose filter or other defense against my scent."

Marcus nodded. "Sounds fair. We'll meet next week on Sunday at 12pm. You pick the place. Finals should be over by then."

"My house," Deb said, her voice pleasant, calm. "We can meet at our house next week Sunday."

"Ned Stallings residence," Marcus said, rubbing his chin in thought. "Sounds good to me."

"Are you a part of the NireCue security detail?" Fred asked.

"What, I can't be a doctor?" the big man challenged. Fred blanched.

"I'm fucking with you, Fred," he teased. "I'm security for NireCue. Sticking close by to make sure you're okay."

"Nice. I'm pretty sure my life's been threatened at least four times in the last 24 hours, so it's great to see you take an interest in my well-being."

Marcus's grin disappeared.

"Just fucking with you," Fred teased. "next week, the Stallings residence, noon. And who shit themselves?"

Marcus and his team left quickly, taking both Mr. Terry and Guppy with them.

"They bricked our cellphones," Deb said. Deb and Oni both had to reboot their cells, whereas Mia and Fred were okay.

"That went better than I thought," Tandy said as the Fred and girls prepared to leave. "I could pull some strings to have you keep this suite for the night." The lawyer's tone was suggestive.

"Tandy, how long have you been married?"

She pivoted to the new subject. "Six years, four months."

"Happy or unhappy?"

"Unhappy."

"I'm in the market for a defense attorney."

"Then you should make an appointment."

"One that can suck a cock exceedingly well."

"I'm free tonight." She tried to sound nonchalant, but Fred knew how turned on she was.

"You're free all the time for Fred now," Oni said.

Mia sized her up. "You're bottom rung, Tandy. You'll be doing what we say."

"When we say it," Deb added.

Fred motioned for the lawyer to approach.

"Tandy, I want you to contact Mia for a time this week to spend some quality time. If it's concerning me directly, make it urgent and I'll respond quickly. You will obey Mia as you obey me."

While he made the lawyer repeat what he said, Mia took her cue.

"We've never been properly introduced," she said, invading the lawyer's personal space. The shorter woman moved to step back.

Mia said, "Stay still." With that, the redhead kissed Tandy tenderly on the lips. Her nostrils flared as the lawyer hungrily returned the taller, stronger woman's insistent kiss. As her passion mounted, Mia suddenly pulled away.

"Tandy, that was very good. Call me with your availability for Fred and I'll set up an appointment."

The flustered lawyer was too aroused to say anything other than a soft "Okay."

Fred and the girls left.

It was a pleasant surprise finding out just how good a masseuse Mia was. He felt her fingers and hands on his cock and balls, his ass, including his asshole. The tall redhead got into every nook and cranny. As Fred lay on his stomach, he looked to the side, watching Mia work Deb's pliant body. Listening to his lover's soft moans, then cries, her pitch raising until that familiar orgasmic note was hit. He had to remind himself that for as many times as he'd orgasmed today, Deb easily eclipsed him.

He heard Mia's soft but strong tongue whipping Deb into a frenzy along with the "splotch, splotch" of her fingers. He hoped Oni hadn't gone back to her room. He wanted to speak to her, but he was so exhausted he was powerless to resist falling to sleep.

He woke in the bed without remembering how he'd gotten there. Had he been carried? Mia was definitely strong enough. Had he done it under his own power and been too exhausted to remember? He rolled over, keeping his eyes closed. Voices floated in his consciousness, giving him a chance to eavesdrop.

"Are we falling in love with each other?" Deb asked, her voice a whisper.

Oni responded, "I'm in love with you, D. I'm also in love with Big Red. What I feel for Fred is beyond even that."

"Fuck guys," Mia said, "what happened tonight was even weirder and sexier than last night. I'm not sure if it's love, but I'm feeling what you're both feeling."

"Oni, please promise me you don't end up worshiping Freddy like he's some sort of god. I know you're going through some emotional shit right now and I'm here for you, but every time you treat Freddy like he's a god, it bothers me, as I'm sure it bothers him."

"D, I love you as both a sister and a lover. You may not believe in gods, but I do. A god doesn't have to be white beards and billowing robes; they can be a college student with a harem of hot women."

"Oni, I'm calling bullshit. NireCue made him into a freak factory and now they're trying to figure out what to do with him."

"If I can interject ladies," Mia said, "you both have a good point. Oni, you're free to believe Fred's a god, just don't start worshiping him. You're going to need to get ahold of yourself, especially if you plan on being a mom."

"I won't be alone. Fred is going to fuck a baby into a lot of women. Deb, are you on birth control?"

Deb breathed. "No. Why?"

Mia chuckled.

"What's so funny?"

"D, what the fuck?" Oni said, incredulous. "Fred has been injecting you with his patented baby batter three times a day since Tuesday. You're probably already pregnant."

"I'm safe guys. Really."

"How do you figure?" Mia asked, chuckling.