The Ponytail Express Ch. 15

Story Info
Finals week for the Express - also Deb's Punishment.
4.8k words
4.77
10.5k
8

Part 15 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ponytail Express

Chapter 15: Finals Week, part 1

Fred woke to the now common sounds of soft, female moans. Two women were sucking his cock. Keeping his eyes closed, he smelled them easily.

Alexandra and Niamh were tandem blowing his granite hard cock. Judging by feel, both length and girth had been added to his member. Fred never bothered measuring before, but he could tell he was noticeably bigger.

He was on his back, in a tangle of feminine flesh. Hair, arms, and legs, all in delicious contact with his own skin. Also mouths. He looked down at his women. The latin professor looked five years younger. People were going to assume she was pregnant, because she had that glow; they all did, even though Oni was currently the only one.

The ScSc shuffled the professor's DNA, improving her body. It made Fred wonder what would be Alexandra's destiny? Would she keep her membership in the harem? Beyond that, what about the other women? The ScSc was helping both Niamh and Mia recover from their ordeal with Mr. Terry. It worked to help them recover from injury; it changed all of them, including himself. What other things, good and bad, would it do to them in the coming weeks and months?

Given what he knew, he was going to add to the harem. The Ponytail Express. Hell, the softball team was probably going to become his harem by the end of the softball season. By the end of the week, his seed would fill the pussies of both the Boltzman twins and Iris Gibson. The need to impregnate Iris was almost primal. He remembered how incredibly healthy she smelled.

The scent had a lot of work to do with Niamh, but as a reclamation project, she was worth it. When her body finally reclaimed its pre-whore levels, and it would, she would be among the most beautiful women in the harem. And her ability to suck cock was unrivaled.

Deb and Mia lay on either side of him, their bodies close by their husband-to-be. Last night during the orgy, Mia's breasts started producing a milk-like substance that possessed orgasmic qualities, but also reinforced the power of the ScSc.

Deb was near-perfect before, but the ScSc had been working on her the longest. After last night's debauchery, Deb's pussy juices worked like a performance enhancer for sex. Every woman in the harem drank from the font of her sex, and the adoration in their eyes signaled what Fred suspected. Deb had her own ScSc.

Deb's pheromones worked mainly on women. Everything in theory worked for the betterment of the harem. His urges were moving toward spreading his seed by enlarging and strengthening his harem. He felt himself becoming more possessive of the women in the harem, some caveman shit. He wondered if he should tell Deb about this, or maybe she already knew. After last night, she was his, completely. He felt great about that.

But that wasn't all. Deb's hair was noticeably longer and had more volume. Fred guessed her hair grew close to six inches last night. Further, her nipples were distended, even asleep. Her body had a light sheen of sweat, even as she slept. Fred suspected that was part of the pheromones at work. She was fit, trim, and a sexual dynamo.

Mia's physical changes were similar, except she'd become a true milk maid. Her breasts had gained an entire letter size. She'd been at around a 38C and the largest endowed harem sister other than Alexandra. With milk production, she wondered if her breasts would grow to a D size. There was a slight swell of her breasts even now, with a rivulet of milk dripping from one of her distended nipples.

The redhead's features were softer, more feminine. Fred could tell there were fewer freckles dotting her skin. Her somewhat pale skin had noticeably softened. Her lips were fuller, and her long, thick mane of red hair had grown last night as well, somewhere between two and three inches. She just looked healthier. He suspected they all did.

"Fred," Mia muttered in her sleep, a slight smile on her face. "scorched earth."

God, he loved her. A woman he met Wednesday was going to be his fucking wife. One of three wives. Holy shit, he thought, not wanting to pinch himself for fear of waking up.

Which lead back to the incredible blowjob he was receiving. Working as a team, they coaxed a generous dollop of pre-cum from his cock, then shared it by kissing each other lightly on the lips. They were using a feather touch, so Fred could see strands of his pre-cum still connecting their beautiful lips.

It was incredibly erotic watching them. They were so focused, so intent. It was impressive. Fred wanted to fuck them both.

"Master awakens," Alexandra said, between delicate smacking noises her full lips made on Niamh's.

"It's neat how his cock wakes up before he does," she said, her melodious voice barely a whisper. Like her own skin, her voice was soft. One might think her delicate, but the hard fucking she enjoyed last night left no doubt she was made of sterner stuff.

It was early, a bit after 5am judging from the lack of light coming from the windows. Fred was hungry, thirsty, and had to pee. He also had a final today, and two more tomorrow. They needed to deposit the money they'd received from Rick into an account or two, or three.

That all could wait. For now, he was in the middle of a beautiful tangle of gorgeous women.

"I love you both, you know," Fred said, eyeing the Professor and Niamh.

They both stopped what they were doing long enough to respond.

"I love you, Master," Alexandra said, her voice reverent and lustful.

Not to be outdone, Niamh gave his cock a wet kiss before saying, "Fred, you're amazing. For everything you do, I love you. You're a fucking rockstar."

"More like cock star," Oni's silken voice joined in from Deb's side of the bed. Fred felt fortunate they hadn't broken it yet. "Just when I think I can't love him more, he ups his game."

"Every time he fucks you, it's better," Jessica said, adding to the conversation. "That's what happened to me."

"I wanna stay mad at you, Jessica," Oni said, "but you're a part of the harem, and a part of the Express. Even if you're a bit of an arrogant bitch."

Jessica scrunched her beautiful face. "Hey, why is it Deb is confident, but I'm arrogant?"

"I can field that one," Mia said, waking up. "As someone who isn't all that angry with you for scheming to bring down the team from the inside, arrogance works to diminish others to raise themselves up. Confident people inspire.

Fred kissed the redhead on the lips.

"I love you too, Fred," Mia said. Most of the time, morning breath would be bad. However, Fred could smell all their breath, and it didn't smell bad to him at all. It was all laced with the super scent, which might be what was changing them. Changing him.

"Scorched earth," Fred said, grinning.

"Good morning, everyone," Deb yawned.

"Holy shit, Mia, your hair looks incredible," Niamh said, her voice dripping with awe.

"Double holy shit, look at Deb," Oni marveled.

Deb's hair was its usual blond, but it was fuller, longer. Deb looked more gorgeous than usual. Mia was the same, but her red hair had gold highlights.

"If that's happening to all of us, I'm totally in," Jessica said, sounding envious.

"I like my hair short," Niamh added. "But they both look even more beautiful."

"Girls, we're missing the bigger picture," Mia said, waiting for everyone to settle down before she continued.

"Let's fuck."

Fred heard everyone laugh, but no one thought it was a joke. In seconds, Mia had mounted him.

"There is that cock I crave," the redhead admitted, sinking into her favorite cock. "That cock I love."

Deb straddled Fred's face, lowering her perfect pussy to his eager mouth.

Alexandra and Jessica each sucked one of Mia's nipples while she fucked her man. Thalina and Niamh each got a strap-on, Niamh taking Jessica and Thalina taking Alexandra from behind. Thalina and Niamh made out while they tandem fucked the Italian jump rope queen and the latin professor.

Oni stood on the bed, spread her legs over Deb's face, grinding her well-fucked pussy over her best friend turned lover, soon to be wife's face.

On the bottom of it all was Fred, wondering how the fuck this happened to him, never wanting it to end.

After the early morning's sexy-time, the harem went their separate ways. Most needed to attend Cantella Forks College as Monday was finals week. Before they went, there was one thing to settle.

The Express was still in the Suite except for Alexandra, who needed to get to her own home to get ready for her job. She didn't need to be at work for a few more hours yet. Six ladies and one guy were spread out over both rooms in the suite, taking showers, using the toilet, hair dryer, makeup, clothes, etc. The only thing that lacked in their morning hygiene, oddly, was any perfume or deodorant. All the women had given themselves over to the scent. It went both unsaid and unknown.

Except for Fred, who marveled that without the scent, the group would smell like a septic tank blended with Limburger cheese with a side-order of dead skunk.

"Deborah Stallings," Mia said, "we need to talk about your punishment, young lady."

Clearly Mia couldn't help ribbing the fit blond about her punishment for what they did to Kelly Loeffler and her fiancé.

"You joke, but I'm serious," Deb said. "I need to be punished, and not in either a sexy or a fifty shades way."

"Does anyone have any idea how to punish Deb?" Niamh asked. Trying to be demure whilst sitting on the toilet was something not a lot of women could pull off successfully, but Niamh was one of them.

Oni walked by naked, toweling her hair dry. "I say make her fuck Benji Kilmeade."

"Really?" Deb asked.

"Make her fuck a member of her own family," Thalina said. "Incest is best, relatively speaking."

Thalina's joke won a few giggles, none from Deb.

"That's a good joke. Did you trademark that yet?" Mia asked.

"Nah, you can have it," Thalina said.

"We could get her a job at the Casino," Fred suggested. He switched places with Niamh. Putting up the seat, he was ready to take a piss, but Niamh hadn't left. She stood there watching him with rapt interest. He smiled at her once, then made like he was going to unzip his shorts, but the porcelain vision wasn't going away.

"Need help?" she mouthed silently. She wore a hopeful look on her delicate, elfin face.

Fred shook his head no, still smiling.

"Can't blame a girl for trying," she said, giving his crotch last look before wandering off.

"Jesus," Fred muttered.

"Give her to me," someone said.

He was too focused on taking a piss to realize who said it. Someone said something else, but then he heard her voice again, a little louder.

"Give her to me for a week."

It was Jessica d'Amico.

"Really?" Oni asked, incredulous.

"No way," Thalina said. "Isn't that a bad idea?"

"Why is that such a bad idea?" Niamh asked.

Mia agreed with her cousin. "Yeah, sounds like a pretty good idea and a front-runner, if I do say so myself."

Fred flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and came over to join the conversation. He was curious what his future bride thought.

"Can you give me a snapshot of what might be in store for me?" Deb asked the jump rope queen.

"You have to be in one of my podcasts and a YouTube jump rope video to start," Jessica said. "Also, I need you for some business at the sorority. And I might need you for some sex, but where I get to call the shots and you have to be my slave."

Fred stepped into the other bathroom. The women were parked around, most turning to him as a final arbiter.

"If you agree," Fred said, looking poignantly at Deb, "I want videos of any sex stuff. And remember, lube is your friend. Jess, make sure she has time to study for tests."

Fred didn't want to impede any decision, but he looked at Jessica, gave her a smile and a nod.

"Agreed," Deb said. "But I keep the right to petition the co-captain of the Express if there are any shenanigans during the week."

"The co-captain agrees," Mia said. "And lube will definitely be your friend."

Fred walked over to Jessica, who looked at him with a nervous anxiety the closer he got. She had put on clothes and looked absolutely ravishing.

Bringing her in for a hug, he whispered, "Great idea. At the end of the week, if you still feel the same way, I'll breed you."

Fred didn't need to be a super-sleuth to know Jessica came a little at what he said.

"Tutto Bene, Maestro," she whispered back. Fred assumed it was Italian for "I'm in."

He grinned at her and walked away.

"Alright ladies, let's get going," Mia said. "Time for school!"

"That's funny, because you get to stay here and do fun stuff with your cousin," Thalina said.

Mia cocked her hip to the side. "That may be true, but Niamh and I have to start bank accounts today."

Thalina nodded. "I have some ideas about that. We've all the pheromones, so we can control people, too, right?"

"Yep," Oni said, walking by. This time, she had some clothes on.

"Why don't we influence other folks into depositing money into their accounts?"

Oni replied, "I should have everything in my bag deposited by either the end of day, or tomorrow."

That got the Express's attention.

"My dad is good at that kind of stuff," Oni said. She looked at Fred.

"I love you, Fred."

"I love you too, Oni."

Monday traveled by quickly, with one interesting development in Fred's Lit class. Reading a snippet from a story told by Ivar Nepesche, Fred said,

"Hernan played with Maris for a spell, before telling her to take off her clothes to bathe," Fred said.

As he kept reading, he heard noises and realized the entire class was taking off their clothes. He stood up, watching them all until they were finished. He glanced at Alexandra, who was also naked.

"And Hernan told Maris to put your clothes back on, lest you catch cold."

Once the class put their clothes back on, he cleared his throat.

"Class, sit down at your desks and go to sleep. Except for you, Alexandra."

He walked over to the professor.

"Whoopsie," he said, smiling. "Didn't mean to do that."

Alexandra sighed. It was clear she was aroused by the whole affair.

"I hope we're still on for the date tonight," she murmured.

Fred said, "Looking forward to it."

Turning around, he looked at the class. His class. He suddenly grinned.

"People, I have a task that needs doing," he said.

The task, as Fred laid it out, was to make several deposits of money into various accounts, then merge said accounts into two or three larger ones. For that, he would need Jessica's dad to assist.

Monday evenings at the d'Amico household were fairly boring affairs, but tonight the second oldest daughter of Lorenzo d'Amico came to dinner with a guest.

The forty-five-year-old financial manager was seated at the head of the table, while his third wife, Stacia, sat on the other. She was a trophy wife, a platinum blond with large tits and a dark, leathery tan. She was everything a trophy wife should be.

Jessica came in looking her usual gorgeous self, walking up to her step-mother and affectionately kissing her on the cheek before whispering something into her ear.

"Evening, Stacia," Jess said. Her intention was to get as close as possible to let the ScSc do its work.

Her stepmother looked at her.

"Okay, peaches," she said, using the toy name she had for her step-daughter. Her pretty nostrils flared, and she looked confused before doing a double-take when her eyes fell on Deborah Stallings.

Stacia found her to be an absolute vision, her almond brown eyes and pleasant, girl-next-door face topping off a body that was near perfection. She moved with an almost unbridled confidence. While the trophy wife didn't fancy herself a lesbian, there was no doubt she found herself attracted to this wonderful creature.

Jessica then strolled over to her father.

"They exchanged words in Italian, kissed on the cheek, and with that, Jessica assumed control of the d'Amico family.

"Daddy, I'd like you to set aside some time for Frederick Markinson this week. I'd like you to make time for him Wednesday afternoon at 2pm."

He nodded. "Very well dear, you know I can't begrudge you anything. Tell me what it's for."

"Cool, Daddy! He needs help with money stuff. He's got lots of it. Deb and I are going to go upstairs and film stuff for my podcast. Can I borrow Stacia to be my camera woman?"

"Sure, Jessica. Did you need anything else?" Lorenzo asked.

"Just some privacy after we get done eating."

Lorenzo noticed the unusually beautiful friend Jessica had brought with her. They seemed to get along fine, which was okay with Lorenzo. His daughter was arrogant, so seeing her make a friend was a good thing. Both ate and drank ravenously. He wondered where all that food went.

As Deb ate, her cell vibrated. She glanced at a text from Jessica.

"I want you to seduce my step-mother."

Deb looked at Stacia, who was pretty, but seemed fake. Deb had never felt fake tits before.

The fit blond texted Jessica back.

"Seducing other people's wives is sort of how I landed here in the first place, Jessica. Can we not steal her away from your father?"

Jessica kept up the small talk while texting Deb, who was impressed by how well the jump rope queen multi-tasked.

"They are unhappily married, Deb. Plus, we're not taking, we're borrowing."

"Okay," Deb typed.

"Okay, what?" Jess typed back.

Deb sighed. "Yes, Mistress," she typed.

She looked at Jessica, who wore a triumphant smile.

Monday evening also found Fred on a date with Alexandra. The two went to dinner, a movie, and back to her house for a couple of rounds of hot, sweaty sex.

Fred received a video that Alexandra put on her laptop. It was a of Jessica railing Deb with a strap-on. While that alone wouldn't have been a big deal, it was the french maid outfit Deb wore that was interesting. From all angles, it looked like the pair were enjoying their new temporary dynamic. It also looked like a third person held the camera.

"Alexandra," Fred said as they lay in her bed. "I know this is going to sound strange, so I'm going to make a request instead of a command. I'm requesting that if you want to have sex with other people, that you only have sex with other women. Hell, if you want to marry another woman, I'm fine with it. But I don't want you to have sex with another man ever, ever again."

Alexandra looked at Fred. Their bodies were still covered in a sheen of sweat from their lovemaking.

"You're asking me to do something I was mulling over already," she said. "I can tell you I only want to have sex with someone who is an actual harem member. Being with you has awakened... urges that I thought were long gone. What I mean to say is, I want to have children. And I want you to be the father."

Fred chuckled. "Well, that went better than I thought."

The pair laughed, hands exploring one another like newlyweds.

"I'd like to start right now, Fred. I want you to... breed me. Please, Master?"

"Fuck," Fred murmured. "When you ask like that, how's a guy to refuse?"

At the d'Amico household, Jessica had Deb's arms pinned behind her back while she took her from behind with a strap-on.

"I own you, Deb. You're mine." Jessica said, sawing furiously into the fit blond's wet pussy. Jessica had worked up quite a sweat fucking her new slave. Deb had been a great sport; compliant and even receptive to her advances. Mere feet away, Stacia had a hand-held camera while her other hand was inside her pants, rubbing herself furiously from watching all the hot blond-on-blond action.

"Yes, Mistress," Deb said, working her own hips in rhythm to Jessica's hip thrusts. The jump rope queen wasn't the only one with a sweaty body.

Jessica grabbed Deb by her ponytail, bringing her head back, forcing her to arch her back in a deliciously erotic maneuver that took Stacia's breath away as her body began trembling in orgasm.

12