The Ponytail Express Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Deb, you're so damn fuckable. I wanted to wear you out, but you're not working with me here," Jessica lamented, letting her hair go.

"Bend but don't break, Mistress," Deb said. "I've been naughty and I need to be punished."

Tuesday morning found two couples waking up in each other's arms: Deb and Jessica, and Alexandra and Fred.

Fred texted Deb a "thank you for the video," but also an "I love you and can't wait to see you," text, which Deb smiled when she received it, responding as lovebirds do. The pair also responded to the miles of other texts that, while the fit blond was used to, Fred struggled to deal with. Friday it had been two or three texts. Now he was getting twenty a day.

It was early in the morning as Fred got into his truck. He hadn't bothered showering; in fact, he preferred not showering after sex. He wanted to let her bodily fluids linger on his skin. He knew somehow it added to his scent.

He sensed her unlocking his passenger side door. The woman was unassuming, like him, but tall, standing around 5'10. Short blue colored hair under a baseball cap, with bronzed skin. It differed from her other disguises.

"Anything I should know?" Fred asked the Chameleon.

"You've spoken to Marcus," she said. It came out as a statement of fact.

"He injured you. This is going to sound strange, but if you drink my cum, it'll help you heal."

"I already know," she said. "That's why I drank from you. I also know how addictive you are."

"But yet, here you are." Fred said. "Can I drive?"

She wasn't looking at him; she was looking out the windshield. "As long as I can suck your cock."

He considered saying no, but knew he couldn't fool himself. He wanted to induct her into his harem. In a smart move, he unzipped himself before he started the truck.

A blowjob was only as good as the skill of the giver. At this point, Fred felt like he was an excellent judge and Chameleon's blowjobs were lackluster. Fred would start thinking about sex with Alexandra and eventually came into the disguise artist's mouth. When he did, she swallowed all of it.

"Are you going to tell me who you work for?" he asked, knowing her answer.

"It's my job to protect you," she said. "At least, it's the task you've given me. Who I work for wants me to find out who is behind you. You have a meeting on Sunday at the Stallings residence?"

"Yeah. Good ears on that one." Fred wondered how she knew that.

"Be careful," she said. "You go in there, I can't help you."

"Is it something I should know about the Stallings clan?" Fred asked, concerned.

"No. Nothing at all. Ned Stalling's history as a military man is exemplary. His career after that is even squeakier. He's a veritable boy scout."

Fred nodded, and he agreed. If something was too good to be true, then it was.

"Keep digging then," Fred said.

Chameleon shook her head. "Soon after I checked on Ned Stallings, I was visited by Marcus, who gave me the lovely present to remember him by."

"Holy shit," Fred said. "Hey, can you give me a name where I can find out more about my condition?"

"I can report you're looking to see what they do," she said. "After that, it's out of my hands."

"Okay, do that."

"Let me off at the next block. And thanks for the drink." She said.

"Straight from the tap," he joked. Chameleon didn't laugh.

Fred had a no-sex breakfast with Mia and Niamh, and a lunch date with Mary Boltzman that included the tattoo fetishist sucking his cock. After exploding into her mouth, Fred took her up against the wall from behind in a standing position. Mary yelled his name as she came hard. He pulled out in time to give her a facial.

Tuesday afternoon, Deb and Jessica were driving home from another taxing day of finals with Jessica admitting, "I got you a present, Deb."

"Oh?" Deb rode in the passenger's seat while Jessica drove. "I hope the present isn't in the car that's following us."

The jump rope queen checked the rearview. "Dammit, it's my ex-boyfriend. He doesn't like the word 'no'."

Deb checked to make sure the car only had one occupant. Satisfied, she turned to an anxious Jessica.

"Does your ex know how to fight?"

"Unless he was holding out on me, no."

Deb nodded. "That's a relief, then. If you'd like to deal with your boyfriend problem Mistress, I could wait in the wings if he gets hands-y."

The pair made it to the front of the d'Amico household. Jess's ex parked on the side of the street while Jess and Deb exited the vehicle.

Deb watched things unfold. Being Jessica d'Amico's slave was exactly what Deb wanted it to be; a punishment. The sex last night was alright, but it was a poor substitute for Fred, Mia, or Oni. Lately, Deb had had a dream where she had a magnificent cock and was fucking the living hell out of Mia. The redhead was begging to be bred, and she wanted to, badly. Her long, muscular legs wrapped around Deb's haunches while she pounded away at her velvety goodness. The moment kept getting stolen by suddenly snapping awake.

Snapping back to reality, the argument between Jessica and Davis was degenerating into something less than stellar. She'd gone a whole three days without violence, which had been enough to heal wounds, thanks to the Scorekeeper Scent. Her tattoo was almost healed as well. She wondered what else it would do.

She was curious about her own ejaculate. Apparently, it had become intensified. She'd never been a "squirter," but she was now. It influenced Jessica, tying her closer to Deb. The switch-master becoming the slave-would be interesting for both of them.

They were outdoors. That's why the pheromones weren't affecting Davis. The second he grabbed her, Deb was on him. It wasn't even a close thing.

For Jess, it was a magical moment. She thought maybe it was the scent controlling Davis into wanting her all the more, turning him into more of a monster, but when he grabbed her arm, she heard something off to her left and there she was. Her Hero.

Deb had Davis's arm, then did a fancy dance step, using his momentum to take him to the ground, hard. It was like those throws in the movies, except the Italian got to see it up close, in real life.

"I want you to apologize, David," she said, her voice firm but oddly calm considering how he'd just been pinned to the grass.

"My name is Davis!" he groaned.

Deb looked at Jess and grinned. It made Jess's nipples almost pop out of her shirt.

"I know. My name is Deb. Listen, Jessica is my Mistress. Her well-being is the most important thing and you just tried to ruin it. Apologize to Mistress Jessica."

"What? Ow! I'm sorry!"

Jessica somehow found her voice.

"Let him up, Slave." She said.

Her fit blond slave let her ex-boyfriend up. He had a confused look on his face.

"Let him go and come to me, Slave."

Deb let Davis go, sauntering over to where Jessica stood.

"Davis, you shouldn't have come. It's over."

To emphasize that, she took Deb's face in both her hands, bringing her in for a deep, soul kiss. Their lips smacked and slurped. When they finally released from the kiss, lines of saliva still connected to their lovely lips.

"What the fuck, Jessica?!" Davis finally said. Jess noted the shock, the hurt, and the boner. Not nearly as big as Fred's. Especially now.

"Please go home, Davis," Jessica said. "It's not you, it's me."

"I'm telling everyone you're a deviant lesbian bitch!" Davis yelled.

Both women looked at him, then simply walked away.

"Get off my lawn," Jessica said, not bothering to look back.

Across town, Fred pulled up to Oni's house for dinner with her parents. He hoped the meal would go well. He didn't want any more surprises.

12