The Ponytail Express Ch. 16

Story Info
Fred meet's Oni's parents, with unforseen consequences.
6k words
4.7
8.5k
9

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16: Finals Week, Part 2

Fred came to the Sakul Dasna household fully prepared. It was his intention to seek permission to marry Oni, but also to inform her parents what the marriage was going to entail. Text messages between them were full of useful advice. Fred suspected there might be a little more going on. He suspected a deeper connection between the Stallings and Dasna's beyond mere friendship.

He noticed a few things about his own body this week. Since Sunday morning, his fatigue all but vanished. It felt like the act of sex-unabashed, hardcore fucking-invigorated his body. Fucking was the equivalent of a five-hour energy drink. And his entire lower body, but mostly his cock, was turning into something beastly. It expanded when it was inside a vaginal cavity. With both Mia and Deb, his cock had "injected" something inside them; during anal sex with Deb, and vaginal sex with Mia. It felt like a sperm-shot, but smaller, more concentrated; like a snake spitting venom.

Thalina sent him a text asking permission to fuck guys outside of the harem. Fred almost lost it on her. He had the sudden urge to send for her, bring her into a room for a couple of hours and fuck a baby into her, so she remembered her place.

It was real cave dweller shit, and Fred didn't like that at all.

He gave her the go-ahead, mostly because he knew what her goal was.

Thalina was a wholesale believer in the Ponytail Express as a functioning harem, and she wanted to expand the business.

It was a two-pronged plan, equal parts ambitious and insane. She added a wrinkle after watching Jessica's efforts to make Deb her fuck-slave on video.

Fred approved of Jessica's efforts to make Deb into her bitch, with one hard rule: barring extreme exception, there would be no fucking of other men. Thalina would be the exception for two reasons: one, he was curious to see how the ScSc reacted, and two, she wanted a level of autonomy the others didn't have. It was sort of like an "Outside Sales" position. Regardless of how things worked out, Thalina would still be his.

It wasn't the only urge. His bigger, thicker cock was almost a level of hard. Twitching, pulsating, oozing fluid, he was going to have to either bring an extra change of underwear, or a harem sister wherever he went. It was like his cock had a mind of its own; when not inside a vagina, it was moody and cantankerous.

He succeeded at taming the beast on his way over, through texting while driving. Not very safe, but when you had a combination of enhanced reflexes and awareness, it was easier.

The house was a six bedroom, two story plus basement place shielded from the road by a thick copse of trees. The design of the home was low key and lower into the ground to keep cool air inside. It had solar panels and enough technology around to ensure it could run on its own power source. Fred guessed the house was around a million dollars easy.

His senses told him two men had recently stood guard, maybe even walked a perimeter. Someone hadn't done a great job of cleaning up cigarette butts, either. He guessed the men had been sent somewhere else and recently, so they didn't want Fred to know. Could be Oni didn't want to scare him. She'd was closed mouth about her family and Fred respected that. He took off his shoes before ringing the doorbell.

Mere seconds after the ring, she was there.

Dressed in a traditional Dusit dress made of silk, the powder blue color contrasted with her smooth, dusky skin. Oni looked like a Thai princess getting ready for a state dinner, which told him how serious she was about the whole deal. He was ready for serious business tonight with her parents, and he knew things were stacked in his favor, but with all that, he was still nervous that he was in unfamiliar territory.

Other than the ancient Dodge truck, he was dressed in yet another three-piece suit, this one navy blue. He had a bottle of Red Label Whiskey under one arm, and a lemon meringue pie baked from Lamassue Ballander's Café in the other. Those pies were a Cantella Forks staple.

"Hello, My Love," she said, her voice the usual silky smooth, but with anxious underpinnings. Fred didn't need his sense of smell to realize it. She was relieved he brought gifts and looked gave him an upraising once-over.

"You look nice, Fred. Thank you."

Accompanying his lover into the kitchen, she reminded him to present the whiskey to her father before presenting to her mother.

What struck Fred the most about his first meeting with the Dasnas wasn't how beautiful Mrs. Dasna was, or how they seemed to hold him in such high regard. It was the lack of pictures; there was no sense of family history. No relatives, some stock photos of Thailand and a lot of Disneyworld photos. It looked like they went to Disneyworld once a year. Deb was in a couple of those photos. But there was nothing to reveal they had ever lived in Thailand.

Fred enjoyed the Dasna's hospitality. Fred had never had Panang before and fell in love with the dish. Mango and sticky rice as a dessert worked for him. It was quite tasty.

"Thank you so much," Fred said. "Is Panang Thai Curry?"

They all laughed, and it was then Fred noticed red flag number one.

Both Oni's parents were either resistant or immune to the scent. Fred played it cool, wanting to make an outstanding first impression, but this was highly suspicious.

"They call it Thai Curry here, but it's just Panang," Oni explained.

Fred fielded a multitude of seemingly innocuous questions, but answered them all like it was another Final. He saw a barest of looks pass from husband to wife when he mentioned he was a mechanic, but he didn't know what it meant. Overall, he thought he passed, but it was tough to tell.

At some point, the women moved to the kitchen for cleanup while both he and Manasi played horseshoes out back. Fred appreciated the privacy a place like this afforded the Dasnas. The copse of tree and a fence shielded them from the street.

"Mr. Dasna, I wanted to ask your permission. I know this is going to seem odd, so I would understand some resistance to what I'm asking. Our relationship has gone beyond mere courtship. It is my intention to marry your daughter, sir."

Fred noted how relieved Oni's father looked, smiling from ear to ear. It was strange why he saw relief washing across the older man's face like the tide.

"Frederick, I appreciate your candor. I cannot stress adequately how important our daughter is to us. We hoped for more, but alas, the Gods sought to bless us only once."

"No problem, sir," Fred said.

A smile of genuine warmth enveloped Masani's face. "You may call me Masani, and I'm looking forward to the day you can call me Papa."

Fred kept up a poker face but was taken aback by the turnaround. While they talked, they were tossing horseshoes, but no one was keeping track of the score.

Masani continued. "I want you to know that in marrying Oni, you would bring honor to both our Houses. Our name in Siam was Sakuldasna. Currently, it is just Dasna. Do you know how we came to be in Cantella Forks, Frederick?"

"No, Masani, and just so you know, friends and family can call me Fred, unless I've done something bad."

Masani chuckled. "My House was in a position of power in Siam, but a military dictatorship made things too difficult for us. My wife worked in politics; she was the equivalent of a Senator. I am a Reprogeneticist. Do you know what that is, Fred?"

Reprogeneticist. Fred wanted to know more and was wondering if it had something to do with his condition. He shook his head no.

"It's a field that combined reproductive medicine with genetic technologies. Ever since the Human Genome Project successfully mapped the human genome in 2003, various entities have been hard at work pioneering various permutations of what that really means. I'll tell you a poorly kept secret, Fred. The complete genome wasn't achieved until last month."

Masani laughed like he heard the funniest joke ever.

"That sounds both complicated and great," Fred said, confused but also wary. "So you're involved in the field of genetics?"

"Specialized field, yes. I was involved in an experiment twenty-two years ago where several children were born from specially designed embryos. In Thailand, our version was called the Hom project. Hom means 'sweet scent' in Thai."

was "in the know" on what Fred was.

"I want you to know I may have already courted your daughter."

He looked doubly delighted, and I suddenly clicked with Fred that Masani was getting exactly what he wanted. He was unsure how to feel about that.

"We should go inside and let the Mrs. know. She won't like to be left out. We'll have a family discussion about it," he said. The inference was clear-Fred was officially part of the family and from the looks of it, Masani couldn't be happier.

The pair walked into the house, Masani being more at ease and the very picture of delight. They sat in the living room for a few moments before the women came out. Fred felt like he was at his date's house the night of the prom, and he had to wait to pose for pictures. Still, there were some interesting things being said.

And something amazing happened.

In a major breach of etiquette, the Dasnas spoke in their native language. While Fred couldn't speak Siamese, he could somehow understand them!

"Oni is with the Subject's child," Masani said happily.

"Shut up, Masani! Our guest will realize you possess the manners of a goat."

"I'm sorry chickpea, I was excited to tell you."

The color drained from Oni's face. "Did you call him 'The Subject,' Papa?"

Both father and mother looked at their daughter's reproachful stare. Masani looked at Fred in a way that said "control her," but he was having none of that.

"Is everything okay?" Fred asked, taking advantage of the pregnant pause. "Did I do something wrong?" He offered the best grin he could muster.

Oni shot him a look of admiration and love. "No Fred, you've done nothing wrong. Father was about to say something to you."

The ladies took seats, so it was the men on one side, women on the other. Just like grade school all over again.

"I apologize for using our native language," he said apologetically. "I am excited you've chosen to marry our daughter."

"And when the time comes," Mrs. Dasna said, "you will help us defeat the Junta and take Thailand back."

"Excuse me?" Fred asked, his tone polite.

Oni shot her mother an incredulous look.

"Mama! Is that why you didn't put up a fight? You wanted Fred to help all along and you were waiting for this!"

Holy shit. An alliance? Fred knew little about Thailand but knew from snippets it was under a military dictatorship. The Dasnas, or Sakuldasnas, were probably political dissidents, still hopeful they could retake power by marrying off their daughter to him.

On one hand, it was infuriating to know the Dasnas knew about Fred's ability. What they knew and when they knew it were pieces to the puzzle and they wouldn't answer if they were upset.

"Oni, honey," Fred tried to interject. "I'll help."

Oni was still rounding on her mother. "This is a new low, even for you."

Oni trailed off, only half listening to her beloved.

"You be careful what you say in this house, young lady," May rebutted her daughter as only a mother could. Masani was still waiting for Fred to reign in Oni.

Fred held up a hand as politely as possible. "If marrying Oni obliges me to help with a revolution, then I'll help, any way I can. I have questions, though, starting with how much you know about me and my abilities."

"That's an easy one to answer," Masani said, trying to avoid the gaze of his wife. "Because of the laws governing genetic experimentation in the United States, it was illegal to perform the experiments we did. We were moved to other countries who either overlooked those laws or had none to speak of. But that doesn't answer your question directly."

"No, it doesn't," Fred said. Oni came over to him and he offered his lap. There was an Alpha part of Fred that thought it might be amusing to fuck Oni in front of his parents while listening to them explain their end of things.

She maneuvered herself so she sat sideways in his lap, so she could see both her parents and Fred. He looked deeply into her dark eyes and knew she would do anything for him. The second her skin contacted his, the pair became aroused.

"I know as much as I do because I performed genetic manipulation on a group of women who had been naturally inseminated. The women from the test group carried their children to term. I wasn't sure I would ever see any of the test subjects again until three years ago when I was reunited with Susan."

Fred blinked. "Mom?"

"Yes, Fred. You were born April 15, 2002. She is remarkably healthy for someone who has been through as much as she. And condolences on the death of your foster-father."

For a second, Fred wanted to kill Masani with his bare hands.

"Thank you for that information," Fred said, making his voice sound not angry. "So when did you know I was who I was?"

"I may have already said too much. You understand I've already told you more than a should have," he chuckled. Oni's mom wasn't laughing.

"You need to shut up, husband. If you tell him too much, they'll kill us." May spoke in Siamese.

Fred realized what had been bothering him about the scent trails around the Dasnas. They had already been influenced. They were working for someone who had the same abilities Fred had, only better, because he did not know how to mask scents like that. Why wasn't Oni influenced, then? Or was she influenced already? Was she a trojan horse? It was possible, but if that was the case, the Stallings family was influenced as well. If that was the case, both Deb and Oni were potential enemies.

Holy shit. Sensing his hesitance, but not knowing why, she purred, caressing his face with her hand.

Fred had chosen his road. He needed to move forward, regardless of the consequences.

Masani responded in Siamese. They were being downright rude. "They won't kill us, dear. The work we do is too valuable. I'm a scientist and you're a whore."

Fred already suspected that. The thing he realized was that May Dasna was getting fucked regularly by Marcus Gibson, the man he met Saturday night. She was getting railed by someone else, probably the man or woman who had his genetic ability.

"Was Oni a part of the test I was part of?" Fred asked.

The couple exchanged a look that had two consequences. One, Oni just discovered for the first time that she was more than just their child.

The Dasnas looked very uncomfortable.

Oni moved to stand. Her mother stood as well. Fred thought they might come to blows, but still had questions.

"I am calling on the Dasna family's hospitality to answer my questions," Fred said, his voice commanding and clear in a way it hadn't been previously. Even May backed down.

"I'm a test?"

"I'm guessing Oni and I have the same genetic father," Fred said. "Let me know if I'm in the ballpark."

"This is true," Masani said, "but genetically you are more like third cousins, with genetic markers that should make the resultant offspring quite exceptional."

Strangely, what Oni's foster-father said was music to his own ears. Exceptional children weren't on his mind, but sounded right.

"And you can't tell Oni or I anything about our genetic father."

Masani looked at him, smiling. "I like you, Fred. I won't say anything more on that subject."

"You're a fool, husband," May said.

"You're not far behind him, mother," Oni spat.

Before things descended more, Fred said, "I apologize for my behavior in these proceedings. I didn't mean to cause strife. Masani, I would like for you to examine me this week to explain how some of my abilities work. No one has let me know so I'm in the dark."

He smiled at Fred. "You won't be in the dark for much longer, Fred. They have been monitoring you, and they will tell you much more than I just did. If you feel the same way afterwards, contact me and I'll be your physician at no charge."

"You may NOT examine me," Oni said.

Fred felt bad. Things had gone down a nightmare road for the exotic beauty. He could sense the pain and wanted to make her feel better.

He felt himself nod. "Oni and I will leave. I thank you for your permission. We plan to marry soon but haven't set a date. It's up to her if she wants to send you invites. I am glad to have met you both."

"The pleasure was ours, Fred. I extend to you our humblest apologies and hope you return under better circumstances to give us the chance to make it up to you," May said.

Fred rose, offering Oni his hand. Taking it, the two walked away, leaving a lot of unanswered questions behind.

Around the time things were going south in the Dasna household, Mia and Niamh were at the baseball diamond. Mia was inside the batter's cage, waiting for another ball to be shot out at her at around 70 mph. The tall redhead wore yoga pants, a sports bra, and a tank top to hold in her massive tits, as well as her nose-ring and a Ponytail Express cap. Her porcelain skinned cousin wore a cap, socks that went up past her kneecaps, a miniskirt that made her look like a porn star in an all-girls boarding school, along with a T-shirt with the team logo.

Mia felt like it was still her body, just a better version of it. A much better version. Her tits had grown to a solid C and were showing no signs of stopping. She felt better than she ever had in her life.

Trading looks with her trashy, slutty cousin, it was plain she felt the same. It might be wrong, but Mia had been feeling more and more overtly sexual towards her cousin. Incrementally, Niamh was becoming more and more attractive to her. Looking at her cousin's body, she wanted to work her tongue up into that ass. Mia wanted to Butch her Sundance off, and she could tell by the ways Niamh wet her lips she felt the same way. The pair were waiting until Wednesday night to consummate their feelings. Their date with Fred was tomorrow night.

Mia also had bought a collar for herself, one she hoped Fred liked. The redhead really liked the intimacy of this new relationship, but she also wanted to be choke fucked. Fred needed to use her in ways she hadn't. Free use would be fun, too. She pictured herself eating breakfast and Fred just coming in and fucking her in the ass while she ate. The two of them discussing something while he just railed her.

The aluminum bat in her hands felt damn good. It had been too long. She made violent music as bat hit ball. With her hair pulled back into a ponytail, the Goddess of Softball took her new body for a spin, loving how it felt. The first team practice for the Ponytail Express was tomorrow afternoon, and Mia looked forward to it.

"Looking deadly, cousin," Niamh said, blowing a bubble as she was chewing bubble gum. She used a little extra makeup on her face, whored up on purpose. It had a distinct effect on men, and some women, too.

"Niamh, the only thing your outfit is missing are glasses and suspenders," Mia chuckled, shooting her cousins a goofy grin.

A loud metallic noise signaled another solid hit.

"Yeah, well, your ass looks immense in those yoga pants," Niamh joked. "You should sell burro rides down the crack of your ass."

"As long as you're there to smack them in the ass with a ruler," Mia said.

Krack!

A group of women in softball outfits came over to watch, clearly impressed by the show.

"Hey!"

Niamh assessed the trio. "Heeeyy," she said, her voice flirty.

Mia eyed the trio as well, nodding their direction and subtly tipping the rim of her cap to them before turning back to her stance.

Krack!

One woman emitted a low whistle.

"You playing softball this summer?"

"You know it," Mia said, concentrating on the next pitch.

12