All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 16'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 2 years ago

I really liked the story so far. But If you make Deb a hermaphrodite then im simply out. I can suspend my disbelief but if you are going to far as to say that his can make someone grow new sexual organs... thats more than a bit much thank you.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Yep nice dream fantasy but please don’t morph deb into a hermaphrodite. That is just too bizarre.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

I liked how the story started but the last couple chapters are going weirdo out there and now one's parents....

SolisBSolisBover 2 years ago

I share the reservations expressed by others. Great character development, especially early. Nice story arc. The hot prospect of the bride(s) demanding slave collars instead of wedding rings. But lately things are feeling a bit ... hmm, desperate? The sudden ability to understand people speaking in other languages. The development of genitals that size of a baseball bat, which shoots fireballs or something into his partner. Hints of Deb's evolution. It would be really nice to avoid going further down this path.

It brought to mind the ancient history of the Dick Tracy comics when the long-time crime fighter suddenly had a Elon Musk character transport a girl (Moon Maid) from the moon. Antennae. Telepathy. Fireballs, Heat rays. Whatever they needed this week suddenly appeared. Married Tracy's son, got pregnant, gave birth to Honeymoon, killed by a car bomb. In short, sort of messed with the franchise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES