The Ponytail Express Ch. 20

Story Info
One last party before Sunday's meeting.
6.8k words
4.81
10.1k
17

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: N'Zel is pronounced "En-Zell"

Ponytail Express

Chapter 20: Playbook

Matilda Berry was the daughter of the mayor of Cantella Forks, Karin Berry. Fred recalled a conversation he and Deb had a couple of days into realizing his new predicament. The Berrys were off-limits until he learned how to use his ability more. He and Deb were making shit up as they went along. He was glad he didn't have to memorize any more pass phrases. "Terminal Cupcake" was a distant memory.

What a difference ten days made.

Fred's Saturday morning started off at 5:30. After a bit more activity with both the sexy professor and a licensed nurse a year out of college, he realized now he was a dinner date away from owning the mayor of the entire city.

Fred mused to himself that it would not be that easy, but Matilda passed the "nose test." In fact, she had a sweet bergamot fragrance. Having taken full measure of it from last night's sex play, he was certain she was untouched.

With college out, most former students were sleeping in, either recovering from an exhausting week or from Friday night's drunken revelry.

However, both Fred and select members of his harem were up and active. Fred's morning was actually full. He had a planned video conference with a man named N'Zel K Nelson.

Fred knew N'Zel acquired the mysterious being known as Cammi from someone else. The changeling was long-lived. Whoever her former master was, they had fucked her mind so badly that she didn't even know her own name. Not only that, her entire reproductive system had been made inert. Her womb would have given birth to a dynastic bloodline was no more.

Fred knew N'Zel hadn't known that, otherwise he might not have sent her as a mere spy, gathering intelligence on a potential rival to the United States government.

The mysterious man worked for a branch inside the Department of Homeland Security. Formerly, they had been an obscure branch of the Secret Service, but were a waste of time and resources by all. This was done on purpose, keeping them "off the books," to where they didn't even have an online presence.

Still, N'Zel worked under the rubric of the DHS to safeguard the country from foreign nationals with abilities similar to Fred's. It was a sobering discovery to know what insane bat shit insanity existed in the world.

Fred wanted no part of it, but he was curious what else N'Zel knew. Cammi imparted this much of her "gift" to him. How she could pass information like that along was amazing, and he hoped to impart that to other members of his harem. As if shit weren't already weird enough.

Still, he needed to embrace it at least part way. It was becoming increasingly likely that his enemy was actually playing things soft in order to sweet talk him into joining some kind of agency or group. He suspected it was probably not directly affiliated with governmental interests and was probably more of the commercial variety. Fred was leaning on "Big Pharma," on account of the NireCue angle.

From his pickup, he traded texts with Oni and Deb. They were fixing to have a long morning workout together that was actually a workout and, in no way, a euphemism for sex. Although that would probably happen, too.

Thalina was up early as well, prepping the library basement for the video call. He had left Cammi in her care, and the pair had gotten acquainted.

No doubt both Mia and Niamh were sleeping off a night of hard partying.

Fred wanted badly to watch Oni and Deb's workout, but decided against it because he knew the call would be missed on account of continuous hardcore sex.

Fred parked at his own dorm, taking in the morning air. He felt like it was in the high sixties with a good chance of not only rain, but a couple inches, which meant a thundershower.

No one seemed to be watching him. It was almost refreshing.

He reacquainted himself with his own dorm room, taking a quick shower. He took a dick pic and sent it to his women, letting them all know he missed them and would fuck them all soon.

He woke up from the nap discovering several responses to his dick pic, all glowing reviews of course. Smiling, he wet his unkempt hair down, combing it before dressing and setting out to the library. It was 7:52am.

Saturday Morning

A bit earlier than 7:52am

Onvipa Dasna stood in the middle of an empty workout room, save for her sparring opponent. Standing in a relaxed pose, both hands out in front of her, one palm out, the other balled into a loose fist, the alluring beauty wore maroon bottoms made of a lycra-supplex fabric that clung to her sexy body. Her midriff was exposed, showing off her belly button. She'd gained a new tattoo; a tramp stamp of a heart with wings, in the middle of which were the words "Fred's Piece." Further, a maroon compression tank top showcased her sleek and sexy endowments, fitting snugly as the supplex fabric wicked the sweat off the skin, working to keep the athlete cool.

Her opponent stood in a different pose. Deb gave Oni only one side of her body in a more classic fighting pose, one hand outstretched, the other guarding her body. The blond's muscles rippled and her exposed midriff showed off a fairly defined six pack as she regarded her best friend and lover. Her blond hair had gained coppery highlights, the color of Mia, with barely obvious streaks of Oni's jet-black color as well. Deb liked the upgrade.

"How've you been, Oni?" she asked.

"Not bad, D. How are you holding up?"

The fit blond stood her ground, maintaining her pose. "I am sooo craving cock right now."

Oni smiled, then went on the attack. She faked going high and instead went low, attempting a sweeping leg kick meant to put Deb on the floor. She flowed like water, smooth and fast, with no wasted movements. Anyone else would be hard pressed to avoid such a strike.

However, Oni was up against Deb, who back flipped, landing on one hand before pushing off the mat, landing on the balls of her feet.

"I think we're both yearning for some Fred-sized cock right now," Oni agreed. Both women were sweating, pushing out a potent blend of pheromones that blanketed the open space. Were any people there, they would have fallen under their influence.

"Talk to your parents yet since they met Fred?"

"A little. They are beholden to someone else, they won't say. Fred seems to think it's your father."

Oni was impressed with Deb's skill. Fred's pheromones did their magic, working to improve everyone in certain ways, but her best friend was already a specimen in almost peak shape. Still, Oni noticed slight gains, however.

Both women were dominant in their respective fighting styles. Oni figured when it came to grappling, Deb was damn near unrivaled. Further, she seemed to have another gear entirely when it came to real life danger. The things she'd done to Eddie Terry's goons were off the charts.

"I hope he's wrong," Deb said, in a tone that displayed her own suspicions that her man might be right.

The women traded attacks and defenses, testing each other's guard but really using the moment to converse as well.

Oni tried to cheer her lover up. "Fred's training is off to a good start."

Deb's cloudy look seemed to brighten somewhat. Freddy was always a pleasant subject. "Oh? I wasn't sure you'd be able to deal damage to him. Not because you're not able to, but because you wouldn't want to hurt him."

"It's tough, believe me," Oni spoke while they sparred. "I gave him a bloody lip and a bloody nose and it nearly broke me. I'm getting used to it, though."

Deb chuckled as Oni landed a kick through her guard. She rolled with it, taking the sting out of the potent blow.

The ScSc worked as a performance enhancer, adding speed, agility, and power to their repertoire as they squared off in a competitive demonstration of skill. In a deadlier world, it was an advantage, not a cheat.

"Can I confide something in you, Deb?" Oni asked.

"Sure," the blond said, sensing the serious tone of the exotic beauty.

"I haven't told you much about our escape. I have told no one, but I thought you should know. Short version is I killed people in Thailand. It was in self-defense and I would do it again in an instant."

Deb looked at Oni and realized something. In all the time she knew the dark-eyed beauty crouched like a cat a few feet away, she'd never really competed with her particular skill-set. Oni had always fought with one hand tied behind her back.

"You were great with those daggers you pulled from your hair in the hotel," she spoke. "That's your primary fighting style, isn't it?"

Oni nodded. "Hand to hand is cool and all, but I took to knives like a bird to the sky. In the hotel, Fred's order was the only thing that kept me from killing those guys."

At that moment, Deb loved Oni. Knowing she'd never actually seen her at her best made the blond want to compete using Oni's choice of weaponry. Deb had a deep-seated need to see who was better. She chided herself for thinking about it.

Instead, the fit blond gave her friend a smile and a shrug. "Oni, it doesn't change the fact that I still want to lick your pussy."

The pair looked at each other for a few seconds before laughing.

"I feel the same way, D. I'm turning into a nympho and I fucking love it."

"I know, right?!" Deb agreed. "Harem sister nymphos. You know, come to think of it, I have zero feelings for other men. Good-looking women drive me to distraction, but men just don't press my buttons anymore."

"One does," Oni spoke. "But only one. I know, lately I'm giving pretty women the eye and what's cool is they're looking at me back! Have you noticed men avoiding you when they're close?"

Deb nodded. "Must be the scent warning them off. And Fred's gotten territorial, and he's never showed that. Now he puts an emphasis on making sure we're only attracted to him. I think that's the scent, too."

"It's weird, but I'm more than okay with it," Oni said. "Just like I'm cool with women giving me the eye."

"I used to get this shimmy in my pussy whenever I'd see a fit guy. Now I feel that way whenever I see a nice pair of tits or a great ass," spoke Deb.

Oni laughed. "Shimmy, huh? I guess I feel that way too now. I feel that way when I see one particular man."

Deb looked at Oni meaningfully. "One man is all we need."

"Agreed," the dark-eyed beauty said. "Fred is the only man I'll never need. Speaking of, how was the week at Jessica's?"

"Speaking of other women," Deb explained, "all last week, I've been having sex with both Jessica and her stepmother."

"Oooo, sounds hot," Oni cooed. "How'd that go?"

"Fun, but grueling. The stepmom is a satellite harem member at this point. Last night as a send-off, I finally got Jessica to have direct sex with her. Sometimes it was humiliating, but sometimes it was spicy in a good way. I hope to never, ever jump rope again. I don't know how she does it all the time."

Oni laughed. "Now you get to fuck Fred again."

"I can't wait," Deb spoke. "Freddy's keen on engaging in group sports at Jessica's tonight. He means to breed both Jessica and me tonight."

Oni caught a sad note in Deb's voice and was concerned for her best friend and lover.

"You don't want him to impregnate you, do you D?"

Deb wasn't sure how to respond. "Oni, every time I'm with Fred and he fucks me, it's always better than the last time."

"I know, right?! It's incredible. It shouldn't be that good, but it becomes a religious experience. I'm almost convinced he's some kind of god."

"It's pretty indescribable," Deb agreed.

Oni looked at her blond lover. "D, you don't know why you're not getting pregnant, do you?"

Deb shook her head. "Correct. I do not know why I'm not getting knocked up. I've let him fuck me every which way."

Another voice came from the darkness.

"It's because you've already been claimed by another."

Cammi appeared out of a corner, walking towards the pair of women, who were now on alert.

Deb looked nonplussed. "Nice trick, sneaking up on us."

"Ninja bitch showoff," Oni griped.

Cammi currently appeared as a sturdy-looking woman somewhere between the two other women in height, her short purple hair unkempt. Full figured, she moved with an ease of grace that belied her build.

"Explain what you mean," Deb spoke.

Blond and brunette squared off against Cammi on the floor. Despite Fred's overtures, it was still tense for both women to accept a former adversary. That, and Fred's knife wound, was still recent history.

"It means you're like me," Cammie spoke, her voice carried a Slavic lilt. "Someone has marked you as theirs. Can you not feel it?"

Deb shook her head, slightly annoyed. "No, I can't feel it. Shouldn't I be able to?"

"Not unless your primary master wanted you to."

Oni spat. "Bull-fucking-shit. Deb's resistant because she's Deb! it took her a week to admit she was even kept. No one is controlling her."

Deb considered Oni's words. Her explanation did more to support Cammi's supposition than counter it.

"Exactly why," the purple-haired woman continued, "Deb was able to fend off, or at least resist Fred's fragrance."

Oni was nowhere near trusting the shape-shifting ingenue.

"I don't buy that hooey for a second. Even if she was and everything you said is true, she's with Fred now."

Cammi agreed. "Fred has laid claim to her as he has claimed me. However, your womb belongs to someone else. Like you, I don't know who my owner was. My mind was wiped or blocked from knowing."

"If what you're saying is true," Deb spoke, "Fred needs to know."

Cammie regarded both women. "He already suspects. Fred is intelligent for his youth."

"How fucking old are you?" Oni asked.

"Fucking old," Cammi answered. "I don't remember my age, much less my name."

Oni spoke, "That's pretty convenient, Cammi. And awfully suspect." Her silken voice dripped with her own suspicion. "You better not be a spy."

"Less a spy, more a danger. If Fred can wake up either my mind or womb, it will make us all targets."

Deb watched the purple-haired woman closely. "Cammi, do you know if my dad is behind all of Fred's difficulties?"

Cammi tried a reassuring grin. "I wish I knew, Deb. He may know who your former master is, though."

In the basement of the UCF library, Fred was impressed. Thalina was making the basement into a proper base of operations. Four students worked like drones while Thalina checked her own laptop. It was a young operation, but he appreciated the possibilities.

"Happy Saturday, sir."

Fred greeted Thalina with a slow, intimate kiss. He palmed her ass and squeezed one of her tender conical breasts.

"Nice to see you, Thalina. Is everything set up for the call?"

"Yes, sir. Do you have time for a blowjob?"

Fred didn't even need to glance at his cell. "I'm tempted to have you blow me while I'm talking to him, but how about you show up at Jessica's house this evening for a lot of steamy group sex?"

Thalina smiled. "I'll be there with the toys, sir."

"Good girl. Where's Cammi?"

"Off to talk to Oni and Deb."

"That should be fun. At least it's not Mia and Niamh. They don't like her and I can understand why. Is there anything else here you need?"

Thalina wanted to stay inside the warm confines of Fred's embrace.

"An interesting development has happened, sir. You've given me autonomy in that I can do certain things to the male staff. I hadn't really tried because I didn't feel all that attracted to any of them. It also became apparent they all felt the same way. I think your fragrance is telling them to stay away from me."

It was something Fred suspected already, but it was nice to get a verification.

"Stay close. Once I finish the call, I'm going to be using your body for my enjoyment."

Thalina licked her lips seductively. "Looking forward to it, sir."

She walked away, swaying her hips pleasingly.

"Me too," Fred muttered.

Moments later, Fred was in a booth with a laptop and one of those abnormally large water bottles. He took a healthy swig and joined the meeting. A video of a slight man in his early forties appeared on the screen.

"N'Zel."

The slight man squinted. His eyes gleamed with intelligence. He reminded Fred of someone who was harried and overworked. The bags under his eyes added to the portrait of a man who was absolutely exhausted.

"Frederick Markinson."

Fred knew he looked exactly the opposite. The pheromones enhanced everything, even his sleep cycle. He reckoned he might only need four or five hours of rest a night in order to get a complete sleep cycle.

"Sorry for taking your operative," he offered, deciding to get the ball rolling.

N'Zel chortled. "Fred, you have no idea what you're sitting on with that one. You probably did me a favor."

His second declaration was a bald-faced lie, but Fred let that go.

"No idea? Who is she, N'Zel, if I may ask?" He knew the conversation was going to be conflict-based, so he kept his voice even and calm.

"You may ask, and I like your tone. You don't seem arrogant at all, which supports what I see about your file."

Fred sighed inwardly. He knew his file would be easily accessible to someone like N'Zel, and with it came the inevitable crack on how he's a "lone gunman type." He needed no more enemies, but he also wasn't looking for a friend. Fred hoped for a cautious ally. He didn't think N'Zel would be the type, though.

"Oh, yeah?" Fred asked, setting his gaze on the camera, hoping he would not get any lectures.

"Oh yeah. Do you have a middle name, Fred?"

"If you're looking at my file, then you already know, N'Zel."

The older man snickered. "Correct, sir. They'll start using it, you know. You fit the profile of a Lee Harvey Oswald type."

Fred smiled back, even though he was groaning on the inside. "I'm more partial to John Wilkes Booth. Could you please explain who or what Cammi is?"

"Why should I Fred? It would be like if I knocked you out in a boxing match and then you asked me to validate your parking."

"Boxing isn't the best analogy for what we're currently doing, N'Zel. I filched Cammi away from you without understanding what that entailed."

"You gave it a name?" N'Zel asked, incredulous. "You DO know that it's neither a woman nor a man, right?"

"She can give birth, so I'd say she's a woman. If it is the wrong gender pronoun, then I don't know what to tell you."

"Except it can't give birth, you idiot! Maybe it was a 'she' at one point, but one of its past masters locked up her reproductive rights."

"Locked them up?" Fred asked, confused.

"Fred, how many women do you have in your harem? Ball Park figure. Over three?"

Fred's first instinct was to mislead, but he decided honesty might be more revealing.

"Seven core members, with probably double the amount in satellite members. Some men, non-sexual heavy lifting types. Pretty much an entire women's softball team."

N'Zel was clearly surprised, but tried to hide that fact. "How long have you had to collect your harem, Fred?"

"A bit shy of two weeks."

"Bullshit!" Came the shocked response.

"What can I say, N'Zel?" Fred asked, smiling.

"How about being honest, Fred?"

"That was me being honest."

N'Zel looked at Fred for a stretch before continuing.

"How many pregnant?"

"Four, currently, five by tonight."

"Huh. You are off and running, surely."

"How about you, N'Zel? How big is your harem?"

"Five. It's Quality, not quantity."

"How long have you been able to influence people?"

"I activated when I was in my mid-twenties. Let's say I was already working for the government at the time and leave it at that."

"I assume you still work for them?"

"Fred, we all work for someone else in the end."

"That's kind of fatalistic, don't you think?"

"I work for the pentagon making sure other countries don't mess with us using the same techniques we employ."

12