All Comments on 'The Ponytail Express Ch. 20'

by A_Gavin_MaCross29

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
servant111servant111about 2 years ago

This story line has become way too convoluted and difficult to follow. Yes I know the primary purpose here is to include as many fuck scenes as possible; but that coupled with the constant inflow and transformation of all the characters leaves the reader almost in a continual state of bewilderment. This vineyard needs some SERIOUS PRUNING. Right now it is a chaotic mess of broken story strands.

What a mess. 3 stars

derrick196436derrick196436about 2 years ago

Another great installment with a wicked curve at the end! Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When are you going to submit your next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

any new Tpe coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm patiently waiting on the next episode. Loved it so far

mrbaritone80mrbaritone80over 1 year ago

Anymore episodes coming this was a helluva read

fascin8me1972fascin8me1972over 1 year ago

really enjoyed this, but it appears something has happened to Gavin, there is one more chapter on his Patreon, but he hasn't been on since spring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing more love it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just a comment on the use of "drug" as past tense for "drag" from New Zealand. This might be common usage in parts of the USA but it definitely is not in the rest of the English speaking world. To all us used to "dragged" please be aware that "drug" means only one thing - it is a chemical ingested to do something in your body. It may be a useful drug like aspirin or penicillin or an illicit drug like morphine or cocaine. A sentence like "He drug her across the room", implies forcing a narcotic on a women. Use of "drug" in this manner really jars my perceptions of the story. Dear author please only use "drug" to mean chemicals!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userA_Gavin_MaCross29@A_Gavin_MaCross29
Follow me on twitter @GavinMacross I'll be adding content as I go. www.patreon.com/GavinMacross for some extra content, and exclusive chapters. I'll be releasing Demon Seed 5, PTE 19 and Binoculation 8 soon. If you're fans of Binoculation, I am writing a small ongoing c...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES