The Pool

Story Info
Ellie (The Wild Wood) encounters the Otherworld again.
4.4k words
4.68
2.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Pool

Ellie was not sure if she had gone mad. She knew that she had experienced something magical, but she had no proof and there was nobody that she could speak to about her new life. It was certain that things were over with her boyfriend. Nothing he could do would ever compete with her Otherworldly lovers. Now she was single, she felt free, though she was struggling to come to terms with living in a world where magic really was hiding in the old and forgotten places of the world. She was struggling more with her desperate desire to find more of the creatures that lived in the Otherworld. Every weekend she went out into the woods, but so far she had found no more strangeness. It was good for her spirit to walk in nature, but it did not satisfy her weirder urges. She would get home and masturbate in frustration, making herself cum over and over, but never quite finding true satisfaction.

It would not be long and autumn would come to an end. She could not imagine finding the spirits of nature in winter. Surely they would vanish when the leaves were all gone from the trees. That was just supposition, of course. She knew nothing about how the magic worked or what rules the Otherworld might follow. Belladonna had told her to find old places.

On the internet, she had read about a pleasant walk to an old pool in the woods, a place that was not magnificent enough to attract tourists but might reward a rambler who sought quiet. It was a grey and uninspiring Saturday, so she thought she might as well try. It would be disappointing if she could not find a path into the Otherworld, but she would, at least, have something to do.

Although the walk to the pool was not well marked, Ellie did not struggle to find her way. Since she had become a keen walker, she found it easier to trace paths through the woods. The trees were almost bare now, the ground underfoot crunched with dead leaves. Ellie liked days like this when the sun was shining. Today, though, there was only a bland greyness overhead. It did not seem like a time for magic.

There was no bird song for her to listen to as she walked, though she realized that, distantly, she could hear the trickling, laughing sound of running water. The path was leading her closer to the sound and, eventually, she found a small brook. It was really nothing impressive, almost a drainage ditch. She felt cheated. She had come to find magic and only discovered a muddy channel that was almost covered by brambles. Nevertheless, she walked on, following the path upstream. She wondered if the pool was actually a spring, the source of this unimpressive stream.

The path went on, rising a little. There were thick oak roots that formed steps, leading her upwards and around the broad trunk of an ancient tree. The pool revealed itself amongst the dead leaves, fungi and brown bracken. Ellie sighed. She had hoped for a magical lake, the sort of place that she could imagine King Arthur finding the Lady and her sword. This pool was not much more than a huge puddle, smelling of decay and autumnal rot. The ground was boggy and, no doubt, there were springs here, but Ellie could not sense the magic of the Wodwo or Belladonna.

She frowned and concentrated on the flat, dull water. The pool reflected dead trees and a grey sky. If anything magical lived here, Ellie imagined it would be something that looked like a drowned corpse and stank of stagnation. This felt like a pool where children might search for tadpoles and find only choking death in the clinging mud.

A bubble popped on the surface of the pond. At first Ellie imagined a fish, though she doubted this small pool could support fish. Perhaps it was just something decaying under the water, a bubble of noxious gas rising from the muck. Ellie frowned as she imagined something white and bloated rising out of the mud and decay.

To her horror, Ellie realized that she was not imagining the white shape in the water. Something was rising up through the dark. She told herself it was a forgotten football, draped in weed. That lie inside her mind did not last. It was not a football, it was a white face with large black eyes and thick black lips. The face might be feminine, though it was certainly not human. A monster was rising up to the surface of the pool, a creature that was something of a fish, something of a frog and something of a human corpse. The hair was black and lank, like tangled weed. As the monster broke the surface, she smiled impossibly widely, showing a mouth full of emerald green shark teeth.

The monster rose higher, showing no regard for the laws of human physics. It was naked and pale, the skin mostly white, mottled with patches of green and blue veins. The large hands were webbed and she had scales at her neck. Her huge breasts hung low on the fat belly, the areolae and nipples a dark, blackish green.

Ellie staggered backwards. Although she had grown to love the attentions of the Wodwo, it had scared her initially. This was different. The monster in the pond was not just frightening, it was grotesque. The thought of it desiring her was too much.

"You have come to me in the winter," said the monster. Its voice bubbled unpleasantly, like a person choking. "You see me like this. You would call me Jenny Greenteeth, the one that drowns the unwary. You see me as a monster, don't you, magician?"

Ellie could not speak. She backed further from the pond, hoping that this creature could not escape from the water.

The monster gave a wet chuckle. "You will learn, in time, magician, that appearances mean very little in this Otherworld. Long ago, in the summer, there were worshippers here, not superstitious peasants. The ones that worshipped called me Sulis. To them, I was not a monster, I was a goddess. Can't you imagine me that way? Is your sight too clouded by your mundane perceptions? Are magicians really so weak now?"

Ellie was fighting against her panic. She could not see the monster as anything but monstrous. It was at least eight feet tall and it looked hideous. Surely nobody could have worshipped such a creature. Still, perhaps things had been different long ago. Trees were green and full of life in the summer; now, in the winter, the trees were black and seemed lifeless. Ellie imagined how differently she might have approached the pool if this had been a warm day and the undergrowth had been filled with flowers.

"That's it, magician," hissed the monster seductively. "See me the way you truly desire."

The rippling surface of the pool gave Ellie's mind the freedom to imagine sunlight through leaves. Perhaps once this place had been a sacred spring. She could imagine that grateful people would celebrate the water that gave their land life. There would have been ceremonies with flowers and dancing. In the spring and summer, this would be a different place. In the ancient times, this would have been a shrine to a goddess, not the haunt of a monster.

When Ellie looked up from the rippling water, she gasped. The trees were in leaf, the banks of the pool were lush with grasses and wildflowers and the monster had changed. She was still a towering figure, but she no longer looked like a corpse. Her skin was white, but it looked pure and clean. The huge breasts were now higher and firmer, the stomach curvaceous rather than bloated with decay. Lank hair had grown lustrous, green lips had become sensual. Perhaps the monster had not changed at all, perhaps it was only Ellie's perception.

Sulis smiled. "You see me differently, magician. Well done! Your power has brought us to a different time. This is an ancient summer, not your mundane, modern winter. The things that mortals call gods and monsters are really one and the same. It is only a matter of perception that changes us from foul to fair," the creature said, stepping closer to the edge of her glittering pool.

Trembling, Ellie stepped closer to the pool, looking up at the strange being that towered over her. "I want to learn more about the Otherworld. I want to learn more about magic. You're calling me a magician, but I don't really know what I'm doing. I met something in a wood one night. Then I met... a witch, I think. I'm trying to learn, I just don't know how to..." she said, her voice faltering away to nothing.

Sulis chuckled, her luscious green lips breaking into a smile. Her teeth were still green and sharp, but now they seemed like jewels. "You will follow your path, magician. You will only learn by doing, there is no other way. You have power that my kind crave. In return, we give you the magic that you desire. For some magicians there would be an exchange of songs, for others there might be poetry. Your communication with us is through carnality. Come to me, magician. Be my priestess. Learn more of what you call magic," said Sulis, opening her long arms wide.

Ellie trembled. Sulis was huge and looked as though she could drown or devour any foolish human that stepped into the pond. Despite that, Ellie could feel herself longing to submit to this strange, powerful female. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her, she began to undress. There would be no reluctance as there had been with the Wodwo. She was ready to admit to herself that this was exactly what she wanted. She longed for something powerful to take her, control her, make her its willing slave. As she exposed more of herself to the sun and the air, Ellie became more excited, her fingers starting to fumble as she became clumsy with eagerness.

"That's right, magician. Come to me," whispered Sulis, looking down at Ellie with a hungry expression and a wicked excitement in her black, gold-ringed eyes.

Naked in the impossible sunshine, Ellie stepped into the water. It was far warmer than she had imagined. Beneath the water was clean sand, not decaying leaves. Ellie waded closer to Sulis. She did not feel afraid, though she was intimidated. Sulis was so tall that her full breasts were the same height as Ellie's face.

Stepping forward, Sulis wrapped her long arms around Ellie and pulled her in, pressing a large nipple into Ellie's open, obedient mouth. The monster looked down, licking her lips with a long black tongue. "That's it, magician. You've drunk magic from a witch, now suckle from a goddess," she said, laughing as she felt the small eager mouth begin to suck.

Ellie's eyes widened as the milk of the goddess flowed. It was not the gentle trickle that Belladonna had fed her, it was a gush of sweet wetness. The taste was sublime and sweet, strong as alcohol and gentle as honey. Ellie sucked and swallowed, drinking in the magic as the goddess laughed sweetly. With eager, excited hands, Ellie felt the monster's strong thighs and then, feeling impudent, reached up between them, wanting to please her new mistress.

Sulis gasped and laughed as Ellie's excited hands found full lips and a large clitoris. "So eager, magician? You should never be presumptuous with a goddess! Before you are given the honour of touching me, I shall see if you are worthy!" said Sulis, roughly pulling Ellie's mouth from her breasts and yanking her hand from between her thighs. With no apparent effort, the monster lifted Ellie from the water and turned her upside down, bringing a yelp of alarm from her. The yelp soon became a moan as Sulis brought Ellie to her mouth as though she were about to bite into her. Ellie felt no teeth, only huge lips and an unimaginably long, strong tongue. First the tongue just explored Ellie's lips and clitoris, darting, rubbing and tasting. The teasing did not last long, however. Pulling Ellie firmly onto her face, Sulis plunged her massive tongue into a pussy that was already wet and aching for pleasure. Ellie cried out, grasping the monster's body and clinging on desperately as the huge tongue plunged and withdrew. The tongue was as long and thick as a man's cock, but smoother and far more flexible. Despite the discomfort of being upside down, Ellie could immediately feel that Sulis was not going to have any difficulty in making her climax. The light on the water, the singing of birds and the strangeness of the situation were all lost in Ellie's mind, she could only think of the rapidly growing, overwhelming pleasure. The tongue was so skilled that it seemed clear that Sulis could read Ellie's mind. When speed was needed, the tongue plunged in and out more quickly, when pressure was required, the tongue pushed harder and deeper. Sometimes the tongue moved in ways that no human organ could: it twisted, bent and twirled inside her. Ellie could only grit her teeth, close her eyes and cling to the goddess as it forced her body into inhuman realms of pleasure.

As she came closer and closer to climax, the tongue writhed less imaginatively and focussed only on deep, rough thrusting. Sulis' mouth was pressed firmly over Ellie's pussy, devouring the pleasure that was radiating from her. Suddenly, Ellie's whole body went taut and then began to jerk rhythmically as she came. Ellie's screams were filled with a mixture of pleasure, astonishment and fear of the power that the goddess had over her body.

It was hard to say how long the climax lasted. For a while, Ellie was lost, experiencing a pleasure she had only known with the Wodwo or in Belladonna's cottage. It was something that went beyond a mortal orgasm, it was deeper and more powerful. It felt destructive and creative all in one. The lake frothed and lapped in time with Ellie's desperate screams. She was not sure if the water was splashing or her pussy had become a fountain.

When she came to her senses, shuddering and weak, she was sitting in the warm water and Sulis was sitting opposite her. They stared at each other, Ellie gazing in awe and Sulis gazing back with affectionate amusement. "You have seen the first heaven that lies beyond what mortals believe to be the climax of carnality," said Sulis, smirking. "If you can keep your mind together, little magician, you can find further heavens. First though, I will let you rest your body and concentrate on worshipping mine."

Ellie tried to understand what she had heard, though her mind was still reeling with magic and sex. She watched with innocent eyes as Sulis lay back in the water and spread her legs. Obediently, timidly, Ellie let herself be drawn between those legs, her head pushed down to the cunt of a goddess. Sulis was larger than any human woman and her pussy was, at first, intimidating. Ellie would have hesitated were it not for the huge green hand that pushed her head downwards, forcing her mouth to kiss the large, emerald clitoris. The goddess sighed with pleasure, the waves of her pool lapping as Ellie's tongue began to lick. Ellie's tongue tasted sex, fresh water and the indescribable spice of magic. Her fear dissolved and she began to kiss and lick worshipfully, honouring the pleasure of the goddess. She used her wet hands to spread the large lips wide, gazing at the strange and beautiful shades of green and white within Sulis. Feeling nervous, Ellie slipped two fingers inside the welcoming, wet warmth. The goddess laughed sweetly and said, "So much more, little magician, give me more!" She smiled down as Ellie nervously put all four fingers into the slick opening, finding that there was no resistance to her exploration. "More!" urged Sulis and Ellie obediently slid her thumb in alongside her fingers. "Now push!" hissed Sulis.

Feeling afraid as she felt her fist, then her wrist, then her forearm engulfed, Ellie continued to push into the scared body of the huge being that had ordered her to worship. "Yes," sighed Sulis, lying back into her pool and feeling Ellie's hand and forearm disappear inside her up to the elbow. Licking desperately, Ellie began to fuck the goddess, hoping that she could please such a strange and wonderful being. With each thrust and withdrawal, Ellie found that the goddess grew wetter and wetter, filling the pool with her sacred lust.

"Good little magician, good girl!" moaned Sulis, forcing Ellie's face between the wet lips, the huge clitoris filling her mouth. Ellie's arm pushed and withdrew, the speed and power of her thrusts increasing. Ellie felt as though she was being devoured, her arm being pulled deeper into this lustful monster. Despite her fears, Ellie kept licking and sucking the flesh in her mouth as the goddess held her in place, forcing her to give pleasure. Sulis' massive thighs were spread wide in the sunshine and Ellie's small body was a tiny white toy for the giant.

The sun flickered through the trees and glinted off the water, though Ellie could see nothing, her eyes were closed and her face buried in the taste and wetness of the moaning goddess. Her hand was deep in the body of Sulis, feeling the waves of pleasure that each of her thrusts sent through Sulis. Ellie felt that she was reaching the end of her stamina, she did not know how much longer she would be able to thrust into the huge, hungry pussy. Sulis, though, was moaning more loudly, her hips rising and falling as Ellie's forearm fucked her. "Yes!" cried the goddess. "Yes, magician! Drown in my pleasure!"

Suddenly Ellie's hand felt the start of an explosive spasm from the deep flesh of Sulis. There was a clamping of strong muscles and then an explosion of water, a true fountain that sprayed from the goddess as she climaxed. Ellie was drenched, trying to lick, gulp and swallow, knowing that she had to drink all that she could from her monstrous lover.

There was a dizziness again, a loss of understanding, though not a loss of consciousness. Ellie had not fallen asleep or been knocked out, but she could not think. There was only wetness and drinking and moans of pleasure. She felt like she was rubbing herself, bringing herself to climax as she drowned in the enormous lust of Sulis. There was a spinning sky above, whirling green leaves and droplets of flying water.

Gasping for breath, Ellie surfaced in the pond. She was wet from head to foot and Sulis was now standing, towering above her, laughing with delight. "Are you with us once again, magician?" she asked, her shadow cooling Ellie's dripping skin.

"Wh... what happened?" Ellie asked, breathing heavily and kneeling in the sand at the edge of the pool, staring up at Sulis like a pet at the foot of her mistress.

"You were overwhelmed for a while," said Sulis, smirking. She seemed charmed by Ellie's mortal weakness. "You will grow stronger as you experience more. Perhaps you are not quite ready to please a goddess. Entertain me another way, magician. My satyrs heard our cries and they are curious to see what my new priestess has to offer them in way of sport," said Sulis, pointing over Ellie's shoulder.

Ellie turned in the water, creeping on all fours like an animal, feeling too weak to stand.

Three strange creatures stood on the bank. Their upper bodies were those of dark skinned, muscular men. They had bearded, pointed faces, mischievous eyes and small horns in the tangled, dark hair. Beneath the waist, they were like goats, covered in thick hair, their legs shaped strangely. Grinning, they stepped into the water, their hooves nimble on the shifting sands.

"I can't," gasped Ellie. "I don't have the energy," she protested, kneeling up on weak legs.

"No matter," said Sulis, chuckling. "The satyrs have energy enough, little one."

Ellie whimpered as the monsters surrounded her. One grabbed her hair and chuckled, drawing her face towards it's hairy waist. As it drew her close, a slim, pink cock rose through the hair and Ellie gasped, trying to pull away from the odd organ. The satyr only laughed and drove the slender cock into her gasping mouth. Giving in to the inevitable, she began to suck as the satyr laughed in triumph and drove the cock so deep she gagged.

"Careful, magician, satyrs are rough!" called Sulis. She sounded amused. She knelt in the pool, watching as her servants played with her new toy.

12