The Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie gagged and gulped as the satyr drove it's cock into her mouth and throat. It quickly pulled out and let one of its companions try the girls gasping, drooling mouth. The second satyr pushed just as deep and pumped its hips ferociously, cackling as Ellie's throat made odd, strangled sounds. Quickly the third satyr became impatient and tugged Ellie away by the hair, taking his turn in her panting mouth. Her eyes watered as they squabbled over her, one then another grabbing her head and using it for their lustful pleasure. The longer they used her, the thicker their cocks grew, swelling thickly and turning from pink to purple. Soon she was straining to open her mouth to take them, her lips stretched by the slick meat.

Impatient for more, one of the monsters lay down happily in the pool, stroking his thickened cock. He beckoned to his companions and, laughing, they lifted Ellie up by her arms and marched her to the reclining monster. Ellie look anxiously to Sulis, wondering if the goddess would save her from this rough treatment, but the huge green eyes were looking down in amused delight. Sulis was pleasuring herself as she watched, squeezing her huge breasts and rubbing her slippery pussy. Ellie had no choice but to let the satyrs manhandle her into straddling their friend and then, working together, she was pulled down until the thick cock's pointed tip met her lips, parting them easily. She cried out as they pushed her down, impaling her on the long, thick cock. The satyr beneath her shouted in wordless lust as it grabbed her hips and pulled her firmly onto him. Ellie groaned and winced as she was filled.

There was no time given to her to acclimatise and no suggestion of mercy. Another satyr roughly pushed her forward and positioned its slick, dripping cock against the tightness of her anus. Ellie looked back, about to beg for some tenderness. The laughing satyr did not thrust, he simply pushed harder and harder, his pointed tip easily defeating any of Ellie's futile resistance. She whimpered as she felt her tight hole stretched open further as the thick cock was driven remorselessly deeper. She was crushed between the two monsters and their thick meat filled both her holes. To complete her degradation, the final satyr knelt by her mouth, grabbed her head in both hands and drove its cock into her throat.

Despite the strain and her struggles, Ellie could not deny the satisfaction and physical pleasure of what they were doing to her. She had never been so full or felt so complete. Not only was she pleasing the three satyrs, she could feel the gaze of Sulis on her: she was favoured by a goddess and would happily amused her. Ellie groaned and whimpered as she was stretched, pounded and used. Her face was pressed into a mass of hair, a cock buried in her mouth. Her pussy and anus were being rutted by huge, bizarre organs and she felt like a slut and an angel in one.

They writhed together in the water, three satyrs seeking pleasure in one struggling priestess. Ellie knew that they were swelling more, getting harder, their movements ever rougher. Soon they would empty themselves into her and she wondered how she could ever survive their rampant passion. Her hands clung to the creature that used her mouth and she let her mind break off from rational thought. Her spirit swam in forbidden desire.

Suddenly the satyrs were roaring, making bestial noises of inhuman lust. Ellie felt the first thick spray in her throat, then her mouth, then on her face as the satyr pleasured its thick cock in one rough hand, spraying her with its seed. The other two exploded simultaneously, pumping their seed into her holes, using her as a vessel for their pleasure. As they came in her, Sulis screamed with pleasure and sprayed them all with her wetness, the whole pool becoming a fountain. Ellie knew she was cumming too, though that was all she knew.

Wetness poured down and Ellie drank as much as she could.

Gradually, the warm rain grew cold and Ellie blinked, wiping the water from her eyes.

She was staring at a grey sky, through bare trees and the rain had begun to fall. Her face and clothes were wet, though she was fully dressed. The pool was, once more, an uninspiring puddle. Ellie staggered, catching her breath. It had ended so suddenly that she felt cheated. It was as though the satyrs and Sulis were still there, invisible behind an impenetrable wall. The mundane world had rescued Ellie, though she was not certain she was glad to be safe. The lust of the satyrs had been driving her mad, she knew that, but the madness of magic felt more exciting than a grey sky and the prospect of a weary trudge to the car through cold rain.

As Ellie walked away from the pool, she comforted herself with the knowledge that she was learning with each new experience. She could find the magic when she put her mind to it. Next time she would focus on staying, even when she was overwhelmed.

Next time she would not escape back to the real world, she would stay in the Otherworld and learn everything that it could teach her.

12