The Pool Boy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,345 Followers

"All right," she said, "I am officially a three-way woman! Now, fuck me with thing! Take it slow to start, but keep doing it faster. I want you to fuck me up the ass, and fill my guts with your hot cum!"

Little by little, Bill picked up the pace, until he was fucking his wife's ass as fast as he was able to jab the size of his cock into the tightness of her little hole.

As she got used to the feeling—actually enjoying it—she began encouraging him—as if he needed it. "God, baby, yes!" she growled. "Shove that hard cock up your slut-wife's little ass! Fuck my ass hole! Fuck me 'til I feel your cum squirting inside me! God, I love you, baby!"

Having recently filled Crystal's cunt with cum as the plumber, Bill's second orgasm of the night was a little longer in coming, and it allowed him to enjoy the fabulous feeling of his wife's ass longer than he might have, otherwise.

"Here I come, baby!" he said. "I'm gonna pump my hot cum right up your beautiful ass for the first time, ever!"

As she heard him grunting, and felt his cock pulse in her tight little hole, she said, "But it ain't gonna be the last time, I promise you that!"

On Friday morning, about two weeks later—during which time Bill had also played a Chinese-food delivery guy who got his brains screwed out by the most extroverted horny-housewife he had ever met—Bill called Crystal from work.

After hellos, he asked her, "How'd you like to go over to Springfield tonight and pick up some out-of-town businessman in a hotel lounge?"

"Come again?" she said, caught off guard.

"Oh, I hope so!" he said with a laugh. "I've got a business meeting over there today, so I rented a room at the Windgate, and I thought you could get dressed up in a really sexy outfit, and go and pick up some horny businessman to take up to your room and fuck."

"With you in the part of the businessman, I assume," she replied.

"A dual role, actually," he answered. "I'll also be playing the unseen voyeur-husband who stays in the shadows to watch his sexy wife flirt with strangers until it's time to go upstairs with Mr. Right, and get her brains fucked out."

She laughed, and said, "Oh, I like it! I haven't picked up a guy in a bar since college, I remember that flirting being so much fun! And arousing, too! What do you think I should wear?" She imagined that he had this pretty well worked out in his head; he was like that.

"Go out and buy whatever you think is appropriate," he answered. Then, with a chuckle, he added, "Or inappropriate, as the case may be."

"What's my budget?" she asked.

"Unlimited," he replied. "I just want to see a sexy, knock-out, hot-wife, who's looking for a good fuck, walk into that bar, so every guy there will want to be the guy that I'm going to be in the end."

It was after 5:00 when she checked into the hotel with her half-empty carry-on suitcase. The outfit she had bought certainly didn't take up much room, leaving plenty for her new shoes, her make-up kit, and a change of clothes for the morning.

At Bill's suggestion, she ordered a light dinner from room service, and then took her time getting ready. He said that he would be in the lounge about 7:00, and wanted to see her entrance.

When room service knocked, she was naked, and she just threw on the hotel robe. She went to the door, and peering out through the peep hole, she could see that the person they sent was a guy, though in the distorted fish-eye view, she couldn't tell much more.

She looked at herself in the full-length mirror on the wall, and she loosened the robe's belt a little, to let it hang open.

As soon as Crystal opened the door, the waiter—a good looking kid, probably in his mid twenties—did a double-take at her mostly-exposed tits, but then quickly looked away as he brought in her food.

She smiled at his reaction, and as he set the tray on the bed, she turned away from him, facing the mirror above the dresser.

She bent over to get a couple bills from her wallet, and from the corner of her eye, she could see he was looking at her reflection. She spent a little more time than necessary searching her wallet, knowing that he would be able to see clearly into her gaping robe, and see every bit of her naked tits.

She turned back, handed him the bills, and said, "Thank you."

"Thank you!" he replied enthusiastically.

She smiled when she closed the door behind him, and shrugged off the robe, again.

She reached down, and ran a finger through her pussy lips. She was wet. She smiled at how arousing being an exhibitionist was for her.

She remembered how sexy she felt when she had accidentally exposed her tits to Jeff in the swimming pool. It was the first time she'd ever done anything like that. And then, when he came back later, and she knew he was ogling her naked tits while he cleaned the pool, she had everything she could do to keep her hand from reaching down and rubbing her pussy.

And when Bill had played the plumber, and she had led up to his seduction by letting him check out her barely constrained tits, and then look up under her dress at her naked pussy, she felt like she might actually drip pussy juice on his face, she was so wet. Exposing herself to the cable guy was fantastic, too!

The private play-acting with Bill had been very arousing, but she began to realize that exposing herself to real strangers—first Jeff, and now the room-service kid—was even more of an erotic thrill for her; far more! She couldn't wait to wiggle into her sexy new outfit, and show herself off to guys down in the bar.

Although Bill's plan was to eventually role-play a stranger and pick her up for the final act, there was a part of her that hoped that he might let a real stranger fill that role, and then come back up to the room with them, and watch her fuck the guy silly. He was also playing the voyeur husband, after all.

Naked, she walked over in front of the full-length mirror, again. For being in her late thirties, she thought she looked pretty good. A reasonable diet and regular exercise kept most of her body in shape. Most of it.

She cupped her hands under her full c-cup tits, and lifted them back to where they had been when she got married. She had realized a long time ago that there wasn't an exercise in the world that would keep boobs from sagging over time. Aside from repealing the law of gravity, surgery was the only hope to turn back time on her tits.

She wondered if there was a surgery that would make her tits perky, again. She didn't want them larger—she liked their size—just up where they used to be.

To fill that requirement tonight, she had bought a white shelf-bra, and she went and got it from her carry-on.

She put it on, and smiled at herself in the mirror. Cupping her tits from below, the lace-trimmed bra lifted them up, but without obscuring her nipples. When she leaned over, she wanted to make sure that whatever guy was looking would be able to get a complete view of her tits.

She traced her fingers around her dark areolas, and watched as her little nubs grew in size and stiffness. She then took the excited nubs between her fingers and thumbs, and rolled them gently. The gentleness quickly became squeezing, and as she mewed contentedly at the glorious feeling, she added pulling.

Still watching herself in the mirror, she slid one hand down to her pussy, again, while continuing to pull on her nipple with the other.

She slid the finger through the growing wetness, and then rubbed her clit, making tight little circles as she pressed hard against the sensitive little button. She then slid her finger down, and curled it to slide up inside her cunt hole. She pushed it as deep as it would go, and mashed her palm against her clit as she ground her hand hard against her now-soaked pussy.

She hadn't planned on jilling-off before going down to play the sexy hot-wife for her husband, but things had just transpired all day to get her so horny that she knew if she didn't get off before she went down into the bar, she'd probably have warm pussy juice running down her legs the first time some stranger looked down her blouse at her naked tits.

Bill's call had started her off, imagining playing the hot-wife in front of actual strangers. Then, when she went shopping for her sexy outfit, the salesperson—a pretty woman around thirty, or so—seemed to pay more attention to her than might have been required, including making several flattering comments about her body.

When the woman asked if there was a special occasion was for a new outfit, for some reason Crystal felt comfortable enough with her to open up, and explain about her and Bill's role-playing, and the seductress hot-wife part she was going to play in an out-of-town hotel bar. The woman replied that she was envious, and wished that she could get her husband to be that sexually adventurous.

Then, of course, there was flashing the waiter.

She added a second finger into her steaming cunt, and looked over at the carry-on, where her rubber, cock-shaped dildo was. Something told her not to use it, however; to just get herself off with her hand.

Watching herself in the mirror, while squeezing and stretching her nipples with one hand, she spread her legs a little farther apart, going into a slight squat, and began to finger-fuck her cunt hard and fast.

The combination of sensations; her nipples being stretched; her fingers pounding into her cunt hole; her palm beating on her clit; and even the wet slapping sounds that her hand made as it mashed against her wet pussy lips brought her to the edge very quickly, and as she screwed her eyes tightly shut, her whole body stiffened, and her cunt began to pump its hot juices all over the hand pounding mercilessly into and against her pussy.

As the intense orgasm finally played out, she had to steady herself by putting one hand—the dry one—against the mirror. She slid her fingers from her cunt, and massaged them gently through her dripping pussy lips. While leaning there, catching her breath, she looked down, and could see that her pussy juice had run all the way down her legs to her ankles.

She chuckled to herself, and said, "Yeah, that would have been classy on the dance floor!"

She then straightened up, took off her bra, and headed for the shower.

***

Bill didn't get out of his business meeting until after 6:30, and felt lucky that he was able to get to the hotel before 7:00. He didn't' want to miss Crystal's entrance.

The hotel's lounge was a good sized room, with a long bar, a parquet dance floor, and a slightly raised stage at one end where a three-piece band and a singer were just setting up. There were booths along the two other walls, and high-top tables filling the area up to the dance floor.

Considering that it wasn't quite 7:00, yet, Bill was surprised at how many people were already there. The place was probably two-thirds full, with three-quarters of the patrons being men.

Bill took a seat at the far end of the L-shaped bar, near the stage, where he had a good view of the room's only doorway, and the whole room.

When the bartender came over, he ordered a gin and tonic, and asked if the place was always that busy.

"Not usually," he answered. "At least not this early. But the hotel has a big conference booked this week, so there's a lot of out-of-towners. And this being Friday, it's going to be packed tonight, when the locals get here, too."

The band started their first number, and Bill turned on his stool to watch them. The singer was a very attractive black woman wearing a white, skin-tight, sequined gown with a plunging-V neckline that showed off her ample breasts, marvelously. The song was a cover of Natalie Cole's Unforgettable, and was spot on. It was one of his and Crystal's favorite slow-tunes to dance to.

When he finally remembered that he was supposed to be watching for his wife, he turned back toward the door, and saw that a small knot of people had just walked in. A quick scan told him she was not in the group, so he refocused on the door.

Then, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed one of the women in the group keep walking toward the other end of the bar, and not staying with the others, who gathered around one of the high-tops.

He almost laughed out loud when he realized that the woman was his wife, and he had not even recognized her, at first. He easily mistook her for one of the businesspeople who were there for the conference, and were now on leisure-time.

She wore a fitted white button-front blouse that was unbuttoned to show a generous amount of uplifted cleavage, and a black skirt that ended a couple inches above the knees. On her feet were open-toed black pumps with four-inch heels. They were at least an inch taller than anything he could remember her wearing, but she glided across the floor in them like a runway model.

Around her neck she wore a short string of pearls, but it was from there, up, where the biggest transition had taken place.

Her make-up was done impeccably, including a shade of red lipstick that he had never seen on her, and more eye-liner than she normally wore. And perched on her nose was a pair of over-sized "secretary glasses" that made her look studious and very sexy, at the same time. Since Crystal didn't wear glasses or contacts, it was one of the things that threw him off, at first. The other thing was her hair.

Crystal had dark hair with some light streaks, which she wore in a short cut, teased on top, and with her ears exposed. This "sexy-secretary" had dirty-blond hair that curled under just below the ear, with bangs that came down to her eyebrows. It was obviously a wig, but Bill loved the look. He loved the whole sexy look!

What Bill couldn't see from where he sat was that when Crystal slid up onto the stool, the slit in her skirt opened to show an extra foot or more of her smooth, naked outer thigh.

Bill did see that she was wearing a small clutch-size purse on a skinny strap over her shoulder, and he guessed that was where she had her phone.

He dialed her number, and watched her take her phone from the purse.

"Hi!," she answered. "Are you here?"

"I am," he said. "And I've got a hard-on just looking at you from a distance! If hot, sexy secretary is the look you're going for, you nailed it, baby. I love it!"

"Sexy-secretary and hot-slut-wife," she replied. "I've never been so turned on in public in my life! Where are you?" she asked, looking around.

"Other end of the bar; to your left," he answered. She turned toward him, and he gave her a big smile and a wink.

"You want me to come down there, so you can check me out, better?" she said to him. "You're going to love the bra I'm just barely wearing."

He chuckled, and said, "Describe it to me."

She chuckled, too, and in a quieter voice, she said into her phone, "It's a lace-trimmed shelf-bra that holds my boobs up where they were the first time you ogled them years ago. It leaves my nipples completely exposed and rubbing against my blouse, which has them excited and hard."

Looking at her while speaking into his phone, he said, "Show me; take a picture down your blouse, and send it to me."

She laughed at the naughtiness of the idea, and said, "I'll call you right back."

She hung up, switched her phone to camera mode, and leaned forward on her elbows to make the blouse gap open. Then, as inconspicuously as possible, she rotated the phone to aim downward. When she held it low enough so she could see the screen, the field of view wasn't wide enough to provide an adequate shot of both of her naked tits.

Still leaning on one elbow, she raised the camera up, level with the top of her forehead, guessing that that would be far enough away, and snapped picture without being able to see the screen. She then tapped the preview button, and saw that although the shot wasn't framed evenly, it did show both of her boobs, and her whole nipples, with their erect little nubs. She tapped "share," typed in her husband's number, and texted it too him.

When she looked up, she noticed the bartender standing in front of her, and it suddenly occurred to her that although she couldn't see the screen when she took the photo, he would have been able to.

"Selfies can be tricky," he said with a smile. "You want me to help you with that?"

She laughed, just a bit embarrassed at having been caught, but with a little exhibitionist-rush at the same time. "That's okay," she said, "I think I got it."

"You mind if I ask who's the lucky person you sent it to?" he said.

"My husband," she answered, not adding that he was at the other end of the bar, watching.

"Really?" the guy said. "Did he know you left the house like that, before you sent the picture?"

"It was his idea," she said. "He encourages the exhibitionist in me."

The guy let out a low whistle, and said, "Wow! Lucky guy!"

"Lucky wife!" Crystal added.

"And lucky bartender!" the guy replied. "I almost turned down the overtime, tonight." He extended his hand, and added, "I'm Ronny; you let me know if you need anything, ma'am; it's on the house."

She crooked her finger to get him to lean in closer—to where she knew he had a perfect view down her blouse—and shook his hand. "I'm Crystal," she said. "Nice to meet you, Ronnie. I'll be ordering gin-and-tonics, but I'd like you to mix them really light, okay? I don't want to get drunk."

Just then, her phone chirped, and as she gave Ronny a wink, she answered it.

Bill said from the other end of the bar, "My God, baby! That is one sexy look! I may make that the picture that pops up when you call me."

She laughed, and said, "I dare you!"

Just then a good looking guy, probably a bit older than Bill, took the stool next to Crystal, and while she was "distracted" on the phone, Bill could see him copping a long look down her blouse.

Quietly, Bill said, "Looks like you've got an admirer. He's checking out your tits even while we speak."

"So, what do you think I should do, in that case?" she replied.

"Baby," Bill said, "you can do anything a hot, slutty wife might do in a public place. I'm going to sit here and watch, and try to keep my hard-on from shooting down my leg. I love you, baby! Have fun!"

"Me, too," she said. "Thanks. Bye."

"Hi. Can I buy you a drink?" the guy said. "I'm Kyle, by the way."

"Hi, Kyle. Crissy," she said, the idea of using her nickname from when she was a kid, suddenly popping into her head. "A gin-and-tonic would be nice, thanks."

Soon after Ronny brought the drinks, the band started to play Misty, and the Kyle asked, "Would you care to dance?"

As they moved about the dance floor, Kyle gradually held Crystal closer and closer, until her erect nipples were pressing against and rubbing his chest with each sway. She wondered if he could feel the hard nubs.

As they rocked, Kyle's hand inched farther and farther down her back, until it has caressing her lower back where it transitioned into the curve of her ass. When she made no pretense of stopping him—and in fact, ground her hips into him a little tighter—he took the liberty of gliding his hand gently over her ass as they danced.

Swaying gently, cheek to cheek, Crystal whispered into his ear, "I have to tell you that you're making me very wet."

He chuckled, and whispered in reply, "Trust me; you're having the same effect on me. I'm glad I'm wearing dark slacks. You're a very sexy woman."

She swayed her hips a little bit, rubbing her leg across his erection, and said, "I did kind of think you were happy to see me."

CaseyBea
CaseyBea
1,345 Followers