All Comments on 'The Pool Hustler's Wife'

by WifeANympho

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 5 years ago
Fun story...I can tell you enjoyed writing

I'm not sure I can walk after reading this...hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 stars

Great story, but she should have made him eat the cream pie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

The story was extremely enjoyable, although after reading it I definitely wish it was Roy who made Bobby eat Geri out to add to the punishment.

cowbullscowbullsalmost 5 years ago

I loved the story, but I didn't like the ending where she was ready for more the next night. No way her pussy and ass are ready for more action that soon. I also have a bias against destroying a tight pussy and/or ass to ruin them for future use. Why not just fuck them over and over and keep them feeling good?

Puck68Puck68almost 5 years ago
Excellent... "Porn Noir"?!?

Really enjoyed the story. Could definitely see a "porn noir" -type porno made of this: dark, smoky pool hall... Mickey Spillane narrating. Not usually a fan of nonconsensual, but I thought I'd give this a try, based on your other stories, and thought it was excellent. I especially like the details.

I do agree with some other comments that there's no way Geri would have been able to hop on for a quickie at the end of the story. Plus, I'm also in the group who's in favor of having Bobby tackle the cream pie.

Excellent story... can't wait for the next one. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

did she going back ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HOT 5*

Good story, well-written and with nice twists. 5* THANKS

A five-star writer.

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Okkkk....

It’s time for her to divorce him! He is useless...Wow!!! Good story but husband is pathetic 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
She's a trooper!

Pretty good 'innocent wife to raging nympho' story, but I prefer it when the inevitable guilt kicks in afterwards. Then you can explore some emotional territory, which you need to address. Good stroke material, anyway!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous