All Comments on 'The Pool of Faunus'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Might have done well in the Fantasy category.

Yours are among the very few stories in the mc category that escape the adolescent - and even then not always. In this one, the mc aspect is understated, so it could just as easily be categorised as magick [with a k of course].

5* from me. Literate and erotic.

DevilbobyDevilboby5 months ago

When I started to read this I thought of the many walks my wife and I had taken through the lake district but then of course we entered in to your own particular brand of fantasy, where we are suddenly engulfed in to a story of developing attraction between two pretty though very different young ladies each with their own lives but gradually becoming more aware of their feelings for each other then drawn back to the place where their dreams become reality. This time making the acquaintance of the young faun, a wicked faun intent on capturing the unsuspecting young ladies for his own ends.

Oh what a wicked tale of enticement, but written in your own inimitable style. Always literal, but not always enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
2668 Followers
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...