The Pool of Faunus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

What a little worried her was her sexual thoughts were not simply of that erotic dream she had experienced but of Esther herself - her breasts, her nipples and her orange curl framed sex.

"You are so pretty, Esther," she said as the girl unlaced her boots, her freed breasts swinging as she did so.

A flash of a smile from the redhead, "I'm not, not like you. Too much of me."

"Nonsense," Terri did not look away in sort of politeness as Esther undid her shorts and slipped them and panties down the whiteness of her thighs, "I mean, just look at your so pretty curls, I love how orange they are, so strikingly different and lighter than your, and I mean it, so pretty hair."

Esther stood completely naked, her right thigh a little forward of her left.

"See," said Terri, lifting her hands to her friend, "look in the pool." She held her friend's naked shoulders with her hands, her orange nail polish at the ends of her fingers showing against the white skin, yet echoing the orange of Esther's hair. She turned the girl so she could see herself in the pool.

The stillness of the water allowed a clear reflection back of the two girls holding hands. One still dressed in her hiking gear, the other totally naked. Esther's gorgeous freckled breasts and perky nipples reflected and, of course, Esther's wonderful ginger bush.

"See, you are lovely. A nymph indeed." Almost, almost Terri kissed her.

"Come on Terri. Let's skinny dip."

The hiking boots took rather longer to undo than her clothes but soon Terri was as naked as Esther. Both tall girls, yet the contrast striking. Even at her feet Terri's nails were painted orange whereas Esther's were natural; running up their long legs there was a contrast in size. Terri's lithe and toned, Esther's fuller but as smooth because both had shaved their legs; yet, reaching their pubic hair, there was no sign of razor work making the contrast of black and orange so marked. Terri's small breasts so differing from Esther's full womanly chest.

The girls stepped hand in hand into the water and began to swim. The water as soft as they remembered and as clear. Wonderful to swim in. Perfect in fact. No smell of chlorine, just so natural and pure. They swam right across and stood under the waterfall as if under an enormous shower.

Lovely to clamber out next to the waterfall and explore that side of the pool. Naked girl explorers, stepping gingerly, hand in hand, careful not to hurt their bare feet.

They sat on a rock looking back at where they had left their clothes, boots and packs. There was a certain frisson in having left their clothes and things, swum away and then explored naked. Almost a danger giving an excitement.

"What if someone came?" Esther voiced what they had both been thinking.

"Men," said Terri.

The word conjuring up all sorts of images.

"A group of hikers."

"Young men."

"Young virile men."

Terri grinned. The idea tickled her. "Perhaps they don't see our clothes and, like us, fancy a swim."

"As we peek!"

The girls giggled at the idea.

"Perhaps," suggested Esther, "young men are watching us."

"Plenty to see," and Terri very deliberately moved her eyes up and down Esther.

"Don't rub it in."

"You're lovely to look at Esther. There's much more to see than with me."

"Nonsense!"

Terri lay back and closed her eyes. "It's so lovely here."

Beside her Esther too leant back on the rock feeling the sun upon her whole body. "Mmmm, I think I might drift off again."

"Not good if those boys see us."

"Yeah, silently swimming across the pool to us, slipping from the water and gazing."

"Boys with erections."

"Terri!" But that was exactly what she too had been thinking of: young, virile men with extended penises. She had found the whole coming down to the pool experience, down through the wood, the undressing and the naked swimming had excited her sexually. She could feel wetness between her thighs not simply a result of having been in the pool.

There was, of course, no one there, no group of male hikers or even a solitary female hiker: just Terri and herself. All around the pool was a soothing, gentle lapping of water as it was moved by the force of the stream cascading down into the waiting pool. No one was there at all but for the girls, just the trees around the pool watching and, maybe, if you believe in such things, the spirit of the place.

Esther's mind drifted backwards all the way to the dream she had experienced when she had last been lying naked in the sunshine by the pool and, all at once, she realised she was dreaming again.

Beside her on the rock the tall, black haired girl was dreaming as well. The same dream. A dream of a man, a young, idealised man with olive skin and curly black hair. A man with tight bottom and upstanding curved penis rising from dark, dark curls. He walked towards her so naked, so beautiful and so hard. His proud 'acorn' carried aloft by a shaft curving upwards from his body so that it sat completely vertical but swaying a little as it advanced. The young man was smiling at her, a welcoming smile rather than one of lust and he held out his hand to her - to them in fact, for the two girls were having the same dream.

Both Esther and Terri felt it, such a desire to have the penis within them, to feel the knob pushing at their flesh and opening the way. Firmness against their softness, the acorn shape easing their flesh apart and penetrating.

Esther's eyes snapped open at exactly the same moment as Terri's. The two girls had dropped off at the same time but had woken. They turned and looked at each other, eyes looking at eyes. Both were panting.

"Oh," said Esther and her eyes dropped. Her thighs were open, very open but so were Terri's. Soft feminine flesh was exposed. "I was dreaming again."

"So was I."

"It was nice. It was sexual - again - really sexual, Terri." She sat up.

"Me too, such a nice young man and..." she too got up onto her bottom.

Neither had closed their thighs, perhaps it was the shear sexual excitement that prevented it.

"...and he was just about to... push his cock in me when I woke up."

"Me too. Just about to... Terri, I so wanted to feel that and I woke up and, and... so annoying, so frustrating." Her thighs were widening and closing, stretching and moving her glistening pink sex all framed by her orange curls. "I feel so... so sexual."

Terri could not take her eyes from Esther's sex and then, all of a moment, she reached, bunching her fingers, touched and pushed and she was inside her friend. Her fingers were inside her friend's hot and so wet vagina. There was no protest: anything but...

"Oh, Terri, yes... I need. I so need that!" And she too, reached, bunching her own fingers and pushed into Terri's dark framed sex.

Two girls sitting in the sunshine by the pool with their fingers in each other's sex, each with a hand between the other's soft thighs. The hands moving and simulating sexual intercourse, fingers pushing and pulling like the penis they had been dreaming of moments before. It was not what they had planned to do at all, but now it had started it would finish.

They touched nothing else, they did not kiss but just slid their fingers in and out of each other, their thumbs curling up to rub each other's clitoris. They knew their own bodies; they knew what to do; they did not hug as they each came but afterwards they sat looking at each other somewhat in surprise. First Terri and then Esther looking down to where their friend's fingers were inserted into the other's body. So intimate. Slowly they withdrew their fingers and looked at the slippery wetness upon them.

"I never thought I... but I came so hard." Esther bit her lip and looked at her friend.

"Me too, it was, you were, good."

They swam again. Refreshing after their sexual experiences, their bodies had become a little sweaty and perhaps a little too sexually scented. Despite their quietness and introspection, occasioned by embarrassment, they were in no hurry to leave their perfect place. Again they lay naked, but not touching, to sunbathe and again they drifted into slumber.

A breeze, a zephyr, across the still pool causing ripples and then, again, the dream of the young man came. The dream of the young man with curly black hair and a penis like a curving horn.

Esther awoke before Terri. She awoke still coming, still with the thought of the young man upon her, still feeling the result of the dreaming copulation.

And there was Terri beside her, legs so apart, in such a pose of abandonment and with her sex so open, it even moving in a rhythmic pulsation as if she was actually being, well, fucked.

Esther licked her lips. In her mind the thought of kissing Terri - there! It all looked so luscious and moist. It had not been her thoughts before - never - but excited as she was and with the feeling of her own fresh dream orgasm, the lovely heat of the sun and the delight of their special place, the idea became very attractive. A desire even.

The pulsing stopped and from Terri's open vagina a trickle of liquid.

Esther bent her head close and breathed in the heady scent of sex. From between Terri's thighs Esther glanced up at Terri's face. She seemed still to be sleeping but with such a contented smile on her face. Perhaps Esther could touch her lips to the soft flesh and Terri would not know. She did not resist her desire.

So soft and the trickling liquid so sweet. Esther lapped and stuck her tongue inside her friend.

"Esther!"

She looked up again at Terri, up through the thicket of her pubic hair. Terri's eyes were now open and staring in seeming disbelief at her friend crouching between her thighs.

"What are you doing?"

Esther giggled and turned her body around and began to reverse back over the prone Terri. As she did so she looked beneath her, beyond her swinging breasts to her spread thighs moving back towards Terri's head. The girl was wide eyed and staring at the orange framed girl sex approaching her - everything on view and becoming closer by the second.

"I couldn't Esther, really I couldn't. I don't - with girls - I... you have a very pretty, um pussy, Esther. I never thought I'd say or think such a thing but... you're running with juice. It does look... um... succulent. I..."

Esther felt the touch of her sex to Terri's face. Her friend had not avoided the approaching sex as it had got closer to her and now Terri's lips and tongue were moving on and inside Esther. Esther bent her head downwards and reapplied herself.

Soixante-neuf, the right way for girls to have sex together. A beautiful sight. Their enjoyment of each other was not hurried but rather was long and successful for both. The orgasms were not whilst they slept, were not wet dreams, though certainly considerable wetness featured highly in the activity.

A beautiful sight but seen by no-one, except maybe by the hopping birds who came quite close to the entwined girls and perhaps the spirit of the place watched too.

The two girls sat. Terri reached and held her friend's breasts and Esther did the same. "Esther, what have we done? I mean I... it's such a lovely place but it doesn't half get me excited - sexually excited - more than... more than I've ever been. I've not a boyfriend at present but I can't see us as lovers. I... I don't go with girls..."

She looked down and there was Esther's hands on her breasts and hers upon Esther's. She looked up again and Esther smiled and leant towards her. They had not kissed, not with their lips, but now two pairs of lips pressed together and Esther's tongue, so recently in her friend's sexual entrance, slipped into Terri's mouth.

They were not lovers but...

How would a group of male hikers liked to have seen that? Still more to have silently risen from the water and stood with penises extended watching the girls performing cunnilingus upon each other soixante- neuf? There would have been the gentle pattering of semen upon the ground before the hikers swam away again.

A further swim and then, dressed, the girls walked hand in hand, through the trees back towards their path and home. Perhaps it was because they were going uphill but it seemed a little harder to leave than to come to the pool. The trees seemed closer and thicker as they left the pool, their branches seeming to catch at the girls, becoming caught in their packs, as they made their way. Terri and Esther were unusually quiet when they reached the car. No longer hand in hand.

"I did not expect..."

"No... not at all."

"It's the place, so pretty but it has an, um, unsettling effect."

"We shouldn't go there again."

"No."

The girls rather avoided each other for the next few weeks. Both embarrassed and confused at what they had done. Both started new relationships, perhaps a little hurriedly, with young men - most definitely men. Very sexual relationships and very much involving hard penises. Yet, just as before, their thoughts in the city kept returning, returning to the hills and the forest and most especially to a hidden pool with a tumbling waterfall.

It was an accidental meeting but then they had a coffee together. Despite their new relationships both Terri and Esther had, separately, found their minds drifting back to the pool, not, both were relieved, so much to thoughts of the other in sexual abandonment, but rather the place and the feeling of contentment in the sunshine, the lovely swimming and the quiet beauty of the place... and their dreams of the dark, curly haired young man with his beautiful curving erection.

It was not then or on their next rendezvous but on a further meeting that Esther had mentioned the pool. It had been very deliberately kept from their conversation but once mentioned neither seemed able to stop talking about it. They did not then arrange to go walking but when Terri received an excited telephone call from Esther suggesting, as it was actually a Saturday, they go for another walk, it being a perfect day, she found herself agreeing.

Terri could not get over her excitement or anticipation as she waited for Esther's car. The walk proved fine, the picnic lunch was fine but what both girls were really looking forward to was the sight of their secret pool and a swim. Both had independently thought of mentioning and then taking their new boyfriends to the pool, thinking how good it would be to swim naked with a man and then make love on the banks of the so pretty and secret pool: but neither had mentioned it as if it was a secret kept for them alone.

At the crest of the hill they stared out over the emerald forest and the winding stream but could not make out the pool. They had not seen it before from the hill but they so knew it was there.

It seemed, however, more difficult to find this time. They kept thinking they were at the turn in the forest when they would hear the waterfall but then realised it was not that turning. They kept walking thinking it would be beyond the next twist in the path.

"I'm sure we turn here," said Terri. Certainly the path took a more pronounced turn, yet it did not seem quite right. They could not hear the sound of the waterfall though they had heard the tinkling of the stream clear enough earlier in their walk.

"It is here," said Esther, "it has to be." She plunged into the wood but without the sound of the waterfall or a compass they seemed not to find their way and were soon disorientated and quite lost.

"Perhaps it wasn't there. We should go back to the path."

But that was easier said than done.

It was hot in the forest. Not a breath of wind. Hot and full of the earthy smell of vegetation. They found themselves holding hands once more. A little worried. A trip here and a trip here and soon knees and hands were soiled by the forest floor. What had started out well was unexpectedly going wrong.

"We're lost," Terri stated the obvious. "How?"

How indeed? They had been to the pool twice before with no difficulty and come back from it as easily. This time things were different. They did not recognise where they were.

"But we must come to the stream and can follow it back to the pool."

They had not come to it as yet. let alone heard it.

"Upstream or downstream?"

"We'll get somewhere."

"Oh, I wish. Oh, I so wish we could find it."

A bird hopped onto a branch and looked down at them. Its dark and beady eye seemed to regard them with interest. They watched it as they decided which way they should go. The two girls looked at the single bird. The bird seemed to be looking back at them and then it flew off in a straight line away from them.

The girls watched it. "I vote we follow the bird. I feel it is leading us."

"Don't be silly Esther."

"Have you a better choice?"

Terri had not and, indeed, could not have made a better choice because the bird led unerringly to the pool. All at once they could see it through the trees, the way down to the pool easy and open, the branches of the trees close by the pool seemed almost parted and raised up to let them pass.

The girls came out into the sunshine and tranquillity with such excitement and relief but they were not alone, this time.

"Oh Esther, what a perfect place. Our special, special place. I almost wish I could be here forever."

"Me too, at last!"

They were already tearing their clothes from their bodies in an urgency to be in the clear water, to wash and be refreshed. Packs were discarded, boots and socks removed and, already both were bare breasted, it was then the girls saw him across the pond and froze.

Their reaction would have been the same at seeing any man, indeed probably any person but the man, the young man, they both recognised. How could they forget his dark curly hair or his freely upstanding penis?

"Oh, oh, Esther, I dreamt about him."

"M...me too. He's so... beautiful. Who is he?" A pause as Terri stared.

"You've dreamt too?"

They were captivated. They just stood frozen to the spot, merely their eyes moving as the young man walked so lithely, so gracefully around the pool, his musculature moving beneath his skin and his erection moving slowly side to side, almost hypnotically, as he walked. He did not hurry.

"It was him, in my dream."

"Me too. How? He's gorgeous, so manly."

A picture of masculine beauty, a perfect man, so tall, strong looking yet graceful, he walked as if on the stage of a ballet and he the leading male. Even his penis was graceful, and never was a penis in a ballet so obvious, not simply a bulge in tights but revealed in all its splendour - and that was the word in Terri's mind.

Closer and closer he came, the girls eyes were torn between his face and his perfectly upstanding penis and gently swaying balls. The girls were nearly shaking with desire, never had they seen such a man, never had they felt the same desire for the male organ. Such power, such strength.

The young man was smiling and as he reached them he raised his hands to them and waited.

It was clear to the girls they needed to finish their undressing and be as naked as he. Their eyes did not leave his as their shorts and panties slid to the ground and then he took their hands in his, an almost electric touch as their hands met, and gently he walked backwards into the pool leading them in. His beautifully curving penis right there in front of them.

Lovely to feel the cool water on their feet, good to feel it rise to their ankles and then knees. Onwards he led them until his balls touched the water.

Momentarily Esther was frightened he would lead her in and under the water down and down to his perhaps watery domain. And she knew she would let him. But instead he released their hands and the two girls launched themselves either side of him and swam as he partially turned and watched, thigh deep in the water. Again and again their eyes returned to him, to his handsome chiselled features, to his short dark curly hair, his tight and perfect bottom and his so manly penis, not one bit diminished in strength as he watched the girls swimming.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers