The Pool of Faunus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Perhaps, Esther had thought, he could not swim but all at once he turned completely and slid forward into the water and swam with a strong crawl to the other side of the pool and exited and sat, again watching and undoubtedly waiting, on the other side of the pool.

The girls, now clean of their sweat and the soiling of their struggles through the wood came from the water and sat next to him. It might have been the cool water - it might have been but was not! Esther's nipples were extended as much as Terri's. They were two girls aroused sexually and ready for coitus. They both knew it. Knew what was to come. Their eyes kept returning to the upstanding penis, both desiring it, so strong and hard.

The girls heads descended at the same moment bumping into each other. They giggled and then Esther bent to the right and Terri to the left and their lips met from either side of the acorn head. Two girls sharing a penis. Two girls sucking and licking and kissing not just the penis, not just the so smooth knob but each other's lips. So sexual, so pleasurable, so right.

Wonderful taking it in turns sucking on the so smooth and so full knob. A delight.

It was not at all what they had expected from their day. His hands not still but freely moved over their bodies. Sitting between them his hands slipped between their thighs, their long legs opening and receiving his fingers into their sex, both at the same moment. It was not all that would enter.

The man took Terri by the breasts, one hand to each, and lifted her upwards and she had then swung her leg over his thighs. A natural movement - opening her body to him, inviting his penis in. Esther had reached and held it as Terri had descended and Esther had watched the penis enter Terri's body. She had watched as with increasing intensity in her face, Terri had ridden, a desperate enthusiasm, bringing herself to orgasm on his organ. Esther had held his balls, had moved her fingers and touched her friend's sex and felt the moving connection. An almost sloppy connection of hard male flesh sliding within soft, wet female flesh. The age old joining of the male and female - so erotically and so wet in her hand.

She had touched Terri when they had been at the pool before - but not like this.

Terri had climaxed and risen dripping from the man and Esther had been quick to claim the wet, so fine looking, pole for herself. Her thighs had opened and, like Terri, had simply sat down upon the young man's strong thighs, forcing the penis that moments before had been in her friend, into her own body, sharing a man.

Again and again she rode up and down, her climax building perhaps as never before. Esther could feel Terri's hand fondling, being intimate with her as she had been with her friend. Fondling both male and female genitalia. Finally Esther came, a shuddering, rather vocal climax which seemed to scare the little birds who had been watching into the air.

Esther rested feeling the man's hardness within her. She knew the sex was not finished. She did not want it to end. She would readily couple with Terri if the man was no longer capable. Roll again soixante-neuf by the pool yet he seemed and felt more than capable but surely, she thought, surely she had felt him come?

Esther rose and looked. The man's erection was not diminished one little bit. It curved upwards as strongly as before. Esther shook her head. This was not her experience at all - not her experience with men. She sat beside him and again the girls' mouths went to the penis. It was wet and sticky from the double coitus but the girls' desire was strong and their mouths and tongues very active. Very active indeed. Tongues and lips on the move, on the penis and against each other.

A groan from the man. The first sound he had made and he was ejaculating in and around their mouths. It was not semen like they had seen and tasted before. When she looked at Terri there on her lips and face was the man's semen. so white and with threads of gold. It had come both prolific and forceful, a succession of slow pulses.

The semen was honey like, so pale and yet so sweet. It was what Esther had tasted in her friend the time before but thought her juices. It had flowed easily from the penis whilst they had sucked and toyed, a sweet seeping but had ejaculated thick and syrupy, The young man had ejaculated within her, she was sure of it. Quite sure, Had felt that and knew he had done the same to Terri. She had seen it slowly running from Terri's sex, yet had he not just come again in their mouths?

And still he had not softened, not gone limp and flaccid but stayed so hard. His beautiful curving erection with its acorn finial as upstanding as when first he had appeared: though slippery now with saliva, girl juice and semen. The girls had coaxed it again, unable to keep their hands from it - or lips for that matter - and had produced yet another ejaculation with their hands. The young man had laughed as he came, the little slit at the very apex of his penis opening and shooting so white up above their heads so that it rained down upon their entwined and working hands.

The young man stood and turned back to them. His penis still undiminished and with a long strand of white semen swinging from it. The girls' hands were liquid with the stuff.

"You are?" It seemed a more than appropriate enquiry after they had made the young man come four times.

"Faunus," the young man's voice as sweet as his semen, clear yet with an accent the girls could not quite place. Italian... perhaps or, again, was it like the sounds of the forest?

"Do you come here often?"

It seemed such a commonplace sort of enquiry. Again the young man's laugh and he turned from them and walked into the pool. The girls stared, stared at his retreating bottom, so tight, so small, so perfect. Both girls wishing at the same time to fondle and stroke it, curl their fingers into the slim divide.

If the young man's erection was undiminished so was the girls' sexual desire. Each turned to the other and smiled. He had not answered their second question but they hardly noticed that. The place, their secret place, seemed to cast a spell over them, making their feelings and thoughts not quite rational, not quite what they would normally have been. Looking at each other they thought the other so pretty even with the young man's semen on her lips and chin. Esther leant towards her friend and licked the sweet pale semen from her friend and then both tongues were extended. Those other extendable, sometimes sexual, organs: pink, mobile and licking at the other's face before both entwining and visiting each other's mouth.

The girls turned to the pool but it seemed the young man, Faunus, has swum across the pool and disappeared into the trees. They were sure he would return but for now...

Fingers sticky and sweet from Faunus were placed in the other girl's mouth. The girls pushed their fingers between each other's thighs where he had so recently pushed his penis, so hot, so wet, so sticky with semen. Sticky fingers toyed with hard little clitorises. Terri's fingers with their pale green nail varnish, a little like leaves at the ends of her fingers.

"Shall we... again?"

The girls had not one bit intended when they decided to visit their pool again to engage intimately once more with faces between each other's thighs and tongues pushing into each other's vagina but that was before their recent coitus and arousal.

Terri had asked and by way of acceptance, Esther's pink tongue was extended and licked her friend's lips. Such a carnal gesture. "Suck my breasts," she said.

Terri did not simple suck on Esther's hard and perky nipples but first stuck her fingers in her own vagina and stroked them across Esther's areolae even to where the freckles began. Esther shook with the touch, such a pretty sight to see her large breasts wobble.

And then Terri sucked her friend's nipples. Right, left and right again before pushing her own towards Esther. Small breasts but hard nipples. She revelled in the feeling, the feeling of her friend's lips and tongue upon her little titties.

The girls moved around each other - head to tail. Terri gazed at her friend's so ample orange bush and then Esther's thighs parted showing her swollen and so liquid flesh. Within it she could see the thick white sap still oozing from her. She knew Esther was gazing on her own black framed sex and seeing much the same.

Terri had not at all expected to, or want to be intimate with Esther again but this time she knew when they got back to the city they would not be so reticent. She knew, when they were back, there would be times they would sleep together with their limbs entwined. Times when their faces would descend to the heady scent of an aroused woman and lap. Across the pool small birds were gathering. The sun was getting lower. They were close to the girls' discarded clothing, boots and packs. Tentatively one pecked at a pair of discarded panties.

Terri nuzzled into Esther and did not notice another bird landing upon her shorts and beginning to peck. Another orgasm or two from probing and sucking tongues and the two girls fell apart quite exhausted but still aroused. Standing above them caught by the now low sun, shining golden in the warm evening sun was Faunus. Naked, of course, and with his seeming ever ready erection looming over them.

Perhaps he had been watching them, perhaps enjoying the sight of their lovemaking, perhaps self pleasuring himself from the sight. The girls felt a little self conscious, as if caught doing something naughty or wrong. They scrambled to their feet, rising up into the golden light. Two girls with a naked man, a man erect.

And a naked erect man with two naked girls will want to copulate, will wish to relieve himself of his semen. The girls knew that. Should they drop to their knees and take his penis in their mouths, exchanging it between them until his sweet juice came - his thick syrup?

Perhaps it was the sight of the hopping birds, perhaps the thought they were in the midst of a forest, naked like the animals, but coitus in the way of the beasts seemed so right. Esther and Terri bent at the waist, turning from the golden young man and his erection, and presented their soft bottoms to him.

Again Esther felt hardness entering her, a bouncing, slapping coitus as the young man pushed and pulled against her bottom. A feeling of loss and then she heard the same slapping wet sounds from next to her where Terri had braced and prepared herself.

So like the beasts, Esther could see Faunus as the stag and Terri and herself part of his herd: he the single dominant male with his harem of docile females under his protection and for his satisfaction. Again the penetration. Faunus' hard penis pushing into her. Such a joy and delight.

Again and again the young man moved from bottom to bottom, the girls happy in the shared coitus. It was only when each had come - and each was sure she had felt Faunus ejaculate within her - that they noticed just how low the sun had become and how long the shadows. It really was more than late enough to head home. They needed to find the path and walk the remaining miles to the car. Not so easy but feasible once they reached the path. It would not be good even on a balmy summer's night to have to spend it in the dark woods. It was not that they were frightened there might be strange things in the wood, just they wanted to be home - and it was a long drive to the city.

"Faunus, we need to be making tracks."

The beautiful young man, the low sun still catching his head and making it shine golden, smiled. Each of the girls was amazed to see his penis still standing as firm as ever, yet dripping white. Terri began to walk around the pool towards her clothes, frowning a little as she saw small birds hopping amongst her things.

"Assuredly, you are not leaving."

It sounded like a question yet could so easily have been a statement. His voice so light and sweet, his smile so open and friendly, there was nothing of menace in it. It was only the second thing he had said the whole afternoon. Again an accent neither girl could place, or a warm breeze through the forest . Perhaps the addition of 'so soon' or 'yet' would have confirmed it as a question. Terri turned and saw a look of puzzlement on Esther's face.

Esther made to say something but her feet seemed increasingly difficult to lift from the ground. She looked down at them until she gave up the attempt, they would not move. She stood still and looked at Faunus. He was still smiling at her.

"I feel..." but Terri did not hear how Esther felt as she watched the girl twist a little and raise her arms up and out as if she was a tree. And all at once there was not so much Esther standing there as a tree, a rowan, the mountain ash.

"Esther!" And Terri too felt herself unable to move a foot. Tall, willowy and black haired her hands also raised themselves into the air and a black poplar stood high and elegant where the girl had been.

The birds began to peck the more at the discarded clothes, at the boots and packs reducing first little cotton panties and then the rest to scraps and then nothing. As the sun dropped red on the horizon there came, across the pool, a sudden flurry of wind, a zephyr, catching the leaves of the many trees and causing them to shake and then there was stillness, not even the naked man with a fine horn of an erection who had been there moments before could be seen. And soon the birds with their scraps of material had flown, perhaps to build nests.

The beautiful pool, the Pool of Faunus, waited quietly for another unwary traveller. Around its fringes beautiful trees stood in the bright moonlight. Close to each other a mountain ash and a black poplar seemed to be touching, their outstretched branches entwined.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers