The Pool of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure looks that way doesn't it?" I replied, raising my eyebrows in resignation. If this was Fiona's pitch to me, then I wasn't about to rebuff her on account of my mother's sage advice.

Fiona stood up with towel wrapped around her, grabbed my shirt and removed it with practiced ease. She stared at my chest and rubbed the sweat around my pecks before looking up at me. Those pupils dilated again. My cock was getting super hard now, my breathing faltered, but I kept my arms by my side.

"I wanted to get you alone."

"Oh, yes?"

"Yeah," Breathed Fiona as her gaze returned to my chest, "A good man like you shouldn't be alone."

"Good man?"

"Sexy man, hot man."

This was my moment to return the compliment, but I was frozen stiff, figuratively and literally. I couldn't think of anything to say. My silence wasn't noticed or missed.

"I know you like me." Continued a brazenly confident Fiona.

"Everyone likes you." Non-committal.

"I'm not interested in them, but I am interested in you."

"Since when?"

"For a long time now," Replied Fiona, staring at me, "But you were never available."

"I am now," I said warily.

"Mm..."

Fiona and I were friends for a long time. Until today, she showed absolutely zero interest in me outside the realm of friendship. To be saying this now seemed odd. But, less analysis.

"Mm, such broad shoulders!" She said as she ran her delicate fingers across them. I shuddered inwardly in pleasure but remained stoic. Some tasks needed to be done before we could finish our shift, but Fiona wasn't fazed.

"We'll do them later."

Later, how late? It was almost 9.30pm.

"Kiss me." Fiona closed her eyes and offered her lips to me, and I relented.

Our lips touched softly, and, without conscious direction, my hands found Fiona's hips, and I brought her close to me. We continued kissing but without any urgency nor with tongues. This slow build up seemed to be at odds with Fiona's supposed reputation as a devourer of men.

We kissed for what seemed like an age. From lips, we graduated to lips and tongues, in a slow, sensuous build-up of passion. Until that moment, I did not realise how much kissing turned me on. It felt like a sex act in, and of, itself. The pleasure I felt manifested itself in my cock; obviously, that was begging for early release for good behaviour, but also in the pulses of electricity being experienced all over my tingling body. I felt delirious and lightheaded, a sort of euphoria washed over me. It was an experience of being teased to breaking point but with no end.

I don't know how much time elapsed during this erotic prelude, but eventually, Fiona pulled away. In the cramped confines of the male bathroom, she tried to put as much distance between us before sensuously removing her towel to reveal her naked self.

My breath deserted me, my mind became a kaleidoscope of pleasure impulses, and I struggled to remain standing. It was that moment at the end of Quinten Tarantino's movie, Pulp Fiction when Jules shows Pumpkin the contents of the briefcase, and all the latter can say is "wow"!

Fiona was well pleased with my reaction as she knew I would be. Men lusted after Fiona, and I was no different. I think my jaw dropped to the ground accompanied by uncontrollable drooling.

"I take it you approve?"

I'll do my best to describe the vision before me, although I will be doing Fiona a grave injustice. As mentioned above, Fiona was tall, almost my height of 1.8 metres but not quite, fleshy but slim, flowing sandy hair to her shoulders with a patch of ginger pubes manicured into a trimmed rectangle landing strip. Her skin was smooth and tanned all over. The tummy was flat but not taut. The legs and arms were slender, but it was clear where she lacked to commitment to exercise. She sported dainty toes and fingers. Think glamour girls from the 1950s.

It was clear, however, that there was one feature that God had decreed to be Fiona's focal point and they were her breasts. Huge, firm and defying gravity, they drew the viewer's attention like a magnet. I tried to maintain eye contact, but my gaze fell, much to Fiona's expected amusement.

"Men like these." She said in response to my male failings, as she pushed them together and played with them.

I nearly passed out, so lightheaded I was.

"They meet with your approval?"

I can't recall even responding.

"I can see that they do." Laughed Fiona, cocking her head towards my crotch, "Looks like you're sporting quite the package."

In a daze, I saw my bulge was pronounced and straining against the fabric of my flimsy shorts.

"Let's get this out, shall we?"

Fiona approached me, smiling like the Cheshire cat, tongue poking between her teeth in pent-up tension. She lent down and relieved me of my shorts, my long-suffering cock sprung to life. Fiona's eyes lit up in surprise.

"I suspected you were big but not this big!" She stammered, in fear and wonderment.

"It is what it is."

Fiona wrapped a delicate hand around the pulsating shaft, examining my meat in intricate detail. Then she blew on my helmet, which caused my whole body to react.

"Fuck!"

"Ooh, look at that." She cooed, "The blue vein of power."

She blew again, sending me into paroxysm of pleasure that bordered on pain.

"Stop fucking teasing me!"

Fiona looked directly into my eyes, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Rather than swallow me, she smacked my meat against her tongue. A sure sign of a slut is acting like a porn star. Perhaps, Fiona's reputation had substance?

Seeing the frustration in my eyes, Fiona applied herself to the task in her hand with gusto. My balls received a tongue bathing before my shaft had a tongue run up and down on all four sides, making it glisten in the light with saliva. When she took me down her throat, I almost faded to black. I would have been happy for Fiona to blow me to orgasm because her technique was that good. Alas, she had other ideas, and we were going all the way tonight.

"I want to fuck you." And with that, she stood up and pushed me down on the toilet, straddled my legs, grabbed my cock and drove it deep inside her hot box.

Fiona let out a long groan of pleasure as my cock filled her womb. Fiona's weight drove my slender buttocks into the rim of the bowl because of the absence of a lid. Her tits were literally in my face, and I fondled the firm flesh, licked and gently nibbled those succulent nipples. The heat from Fiona's cunt was volcanic, and she was very much juiced up because I slipped out of her box on several occasions.

Inevitably, Fiona's driving action resulted in her pelvis crashing into mine, and instead of being a pleasurable experience, my discomfort was bordering on pain. I endured this punishment for as long as I could.

"Stop, stop, stop!" I cried out.

Fiona looked horrified as if she wasn't pleasuring me until I explained my predicament.

"Let's go to the medical room?"

Good thinking, there was a bed there and a shower.

The problem was the medical room was located at the opposite end of the pool, and to reach it meant walking past the bank of external windows. The rear of the pool was a popular place for underage drinkers. Anyone looking through the windows would easily see two naked figures walking the length of the pool.

"Well, put on a towel!" Laughed Fiona as she retrieved hers from the floor and wrapped herself up again. Her earlier reveal was a moment to be indelibly deposited into my wank bank that as soon as she covered up again felt like an instant of disappointment.

We exited the staff lounge on to the pool deck, and in the mood lighting, I strained my eyes towards the bank of windows but couldn't see anything untoward, or anyone. Without our runners on, the deck was slippery underfoot, and it was a risk to run on it, so the two of us walked as quickly as we dared do, all the while laughing at our predicament.

Inside the medical room, we discarded our towels, embraced and furiously kissed. Fiona dropped on her haunches and took me in her mouth again. Fuck, I could have blown there and then, as her oral skills were that good. She sensed this and disengaged almost as quickly as she started.

"Fuck me!" Fiona demanded as she climbed onto the bed, laid back and spread her legs, inviting me to couple with her.

I scrambled up and rested on my knees. Fiona's eyes were wide in expectation and certainly wasn't ready for me to subvert that expectation, Rian Johnson-style. Instead of missionary fucking her as she expected, I leaned forward and began eating her swampy, ginger pussy. At this change of schedule, Fiona released a throaty gasp the second my tongue contacted her clit. She tasted amazing, if a little bitter, not sweet like Jen or my Ex. While relatively young and inexperienced - compared to now - the girls in my life enjoyed and complimented my oral skills, and Fiona was no different.

My tongue covered a lot of ground: from clit to pee hole and pussy and all the way back again. I forced my tongue as far up Fiona's love tunnel as possible and eagerly lapped up the emanations, that my stimulation, discharged. Fiona quickly signalled to me that it was her clit that demanded most attention. It was slender and hidden by delicate folds of skin, but my probing encouraged the clit to emerge so that it could send signals of lust and pleasure to Fiona's brain.

The response was immediate and appreciated. I used all my techniques in my repertoire to pleasure the gorgeous Fiona, and by this time, she was writhing on the bed in tighter cycles of joy. I was on a winner, and a few seconds later, my persistence was rewarded by a loud exclamation, "SHIT!"

The medical bed almost snapped its brakes due to the stress being exerted on it. Fiona thrashed and jerked with violence from her first orgasm. I disengaged, drew back slightly and held onto the sides of the bed. All kinds of expletives came tumbling forth as Fiona's orgasmed punished her for not following through on her flirty behaviour earlier in the day.

As she came back to earth, I planted gentle kisses on the insides of her thighs that sent ripples of minor pleasure coursing through her body. I noticed a pool of fluid just below her taint, Fiona was a leaky one.

"Phew, fuck!" Were Fiona's first intelligible words, post orgasm, "No-one has ever done that before."

"Done what?" Fishing for compliments, obviously.

"Made me come from that."

"What?" Persisting.

"You know, licking my...pussy." She replied, struggling to say the words.

I began thinking that perhaps Fiona's "reputation" was based more on hearsay and jealousy than actual reality. To me, she seemed somewhat naïve and inexperienced but was still a firecracker.

"I enjoyed making you come."

"You did, why?"

"You taste amazing."

Fiona rose up, swung her legs over the sides of the medical bed and forcefully brought my lips to hers. She kissed and licked me clean.

"You're right!" She breathed after releasing my head, savouring the taste on her lips, "Will you fuck me now?"

"Sure." The answer seemed unnecessary, superfluous.

"How do you want me?"

"From behind!" Fiona was animated at my request, scooted off the medical bed and bent over it, wiggling her globes in cheeky submission.

I positioned myself behind her and drove my cock deep inside her swollen, reddened cunt to eminent satisfaction. Grabbing Fiona forcefully by the hips, I began slamming into her, thinking of nothing but releasing my own pent-up pleasure, deep inside her.

For several minutes, the pool reverberated with the mutually satisfying moans of two people engaged in youthful passion, each encouraging the other. Fiona's pussy was tight, fleshy, volcanic and overflowing with fluid. I was hard as diamond and with each thrust plumbed new depths of her birthing canal.

Sensing I was close, Fiona piped up urgently and told me I couldn't cum inside her. Damn, that was disappointing. Where then? On her breasts! An excellent second choice. I waited until the very last minute before pulling out.

"Here it comes!" I hissed, grabbing my greasy shaft.

Fiona immediately spun around and dropped to her knees. The last thing I saw before being swept into the land of orgasm was Fiona's breasts pushed together as a target for my hot butter.

I tried to keep my eyes open, but that was impossible. My cock began expelling thick, white ribbons of hot man juice all over Fiona's generous and veiny breasts. My body jerked like a ragdoll between the teeth of a Labrador having the life throttled out of me. Fiona squealed in delight as she watched my helmet spew out the contents of my balls.

Ten seconds later, all traces of orgasm had disappeared, and I opened my eyes. Fiona was staring up at me, wide eyed and with an expression that reeked of amusement.

"I think you enjoyed that?"

I started giggling, uncontrollable and Fiona erupted in laughter.

"What a mess!" I said, about her sperm covered titties.

"That was fucking amazing." Came the reply, before Fiona massaged man cream into her breasts. It was an impressive load, even for me.

I helped Fiona up from her long-suffering knees. We embraced and kissed. The ambient heat in the pool area quickly dried my spunk on her chest, and we appeared glued together.

"Shower?" I asked.

"Lead the way."

Fiona and I soaped each other and massaged the lather into our skins. It was such a sensuous and erotic experience for both of us. Fiona cleaned my cock, balls and arse with generous amounts of soap. I returned the favour and the sensation of soapy bodies against each other was beginning to re-energise me.

The soapy shower had made me hard again and ready to go. I turned the taps off, wiped my face and shook my long blonde hair. Pulling Fiona to me by her arm, I wrapped my arms around her back, she flung her around my shoulders, and we kissed passionately again. As we embraced, I could feel Fiona's nipples growing, and she felt my stick of rock poking against her smooth, flat stomach.

"Wow," Gasped Fiona, when we broke our kiss, "You're hard again."

"What did you expect?" I replied, "This shower is sexy as fuck!"

"You want to go again?"

"What does this tell you?" I said, pointing to my slab of salami that was pointing skyward.

What do you want to do?"

"Oh, a great many things!" I said, allowing my sexual imagination run wild, "Let's start with a soapy tit wank?"

"Mm..."

Fiona turned the shower off and pumped out generous amounts of liquid soap from the dispenser then put on a show for me that almost tipped me over the edge without touching my throbbing pole. She knew exactly what she was doing and getting off doing it.

I grabbed a towel from the rack, folded it twice and placed it on a dry part of the floor just off from the shower. Fiona knelt and pushed her soapy globes together. I grabbed my boner by the base and roughly slapped it against each tit. Fiona was breathing heavily now. Then, I slid my chopper in between her stack and pumped hard. I think she went OTT with the soap because I was unable to get enough skin friction to get me off. Despite this, titty fucking Fiona was an intensely stimulating experience.

"You close to coming?"

"Almost," I lied, "But I want to save my powder for something else."

"Such as?"

Fiona once dated Lyndon who always bragged about anally deflowering his conquests, so I wondered, given her reputation, whether she was up for it. After experiencing anal sex with Jen last Easter, I couldn't get enough of it and understood Lyndon's fascination perfectly with that taboo sex act. My Ex was dead set against it, as were those one-night stands, I mentioned earlier. Too disgusting for this small town.

"You'll see."

Taking Fiona by the hand, we exited the shower back towards the medical bed. I pulled her towards me for another kiss. Simultaneously, Fiona grabbed my soapy cock and gently wanked it while I used a finger to massage her clit. I was hard, and Fiona was wet.

"Sit up on here again."

Fiona complied with a moan of anticipation as having my face between her legs again.

My nostrils flared when they detected the musky aroma of Fiona's souped-up ginger box. I repeated my action from earlier, but this time used a digit to massage pussy goo and saliva into her wrinkled bung. As soon as contact was made, Fiona's gorgeous body shook.

"You ok?" I asked, raising my slimy face from Fiona's pink swamp.

"Sure, I've not experienced anything like that before'"

Really? Damn!

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No. I sort of like it. New. Different."

Great!

I kept going, fingering her leaking pussy and lapping at her super-sensitive clit. Fiona was moaning gently and pushing her perfect breasts together, eyes closed and lost in the pleasure dome.

My middle finger was working bodily fluid around Fiona's delicate rosette, preparing her for digital penetration. Initially, contact was tense around that sensitive muscle, but the more I repeated the action, the more Fiona adapted to the new sensation and I perceived some relaxation there and over Fiona's awesome body generally.

"Oh, again!" Came a sudden outburst from my sexy colleague as Fiona's body convulsed with electricity as she orgasmed a second time from my oral ministrations. Wave after wave washed over her athletic frame as I withdrew my tongue from her clit. The table was awash with pussy juice and saliva.

When I noticed this orgasm subside, I blew little breaths on her engorged clitoris that began secondary spasms. I repeated this small action until Fiona told me she could take no more.

By this time, the level of adrenaline coursing in my blood was off the charts, and I had a raging hard-on I wanted Fiona to take care of using one of her holes, preferably her arsehole.

I helped her down from the bed and told her to lean over it. Once done, I grabbed an arm and placed it on one of her globes and asked her to spread it wide. By this smooth action, and in the dim light from the pool deck, I laid my eyes on Fiona's "virgin" pucker. It was perfect, just like every aspect of her gorgeous body. Lust overtook me, and I simply buried my head between her cheeks.

"Oh, what are you doing?" Asked Fiona in great surprise. She may or may not have been buggered in the past, but I doubt Lyndon had the finesse to rim Fiona's arsehole with the enthusiasm that I was demonstrating.

I lapped my tongue all over her sphincter; up and down, left and right, even stabbing inside. At the same time, I jammed two fingers up Fiona's freshly fucked cunt and began frigging hard. With all this attention, Fiona was moaning load and thrashing widely, encouraging me to keep it up. I rimmed and frigged for all I was worth.

Without warning, something shot out of Fiona's pussy and splashed on the ground between her legs. A few spurts dribbled down the back of my hand before Fiona shuddered to orgasm again. I quit rimming her shitter and brought my hand to my nose. The fluid had a bitter smell, and it reminded me of the two times that my Ex had done the same back in the day. The Ex told me it was a sign that she orgasmed, and I had fingers in her snatch as well. Much later in life, did I come to know its true meaning.

I stood up and hugged Fiona who was having trouble standing because of her post-orgasmic bliss. When sufficiently composed, she told me to fuck her, back there.

"You sure?"

"It's what you want."

"What about you?"

"Yeah, I want to try it." Fiona said, tentatively, "Will it hurt?"

Fiona was asking me the wrong question. I had not yet taken meat through the tradesman's entrance, so I had no frame of reference in which to respond. I recall Jen's words to me when I asked her what anal sex like was for her, "It's just something up my bum" came her nonchalant reply.