The Pool of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle."

Thus reassured, Fiona bent over the medical bed again, and waited, probably with some level of apprehension, for what I was going to do next.

I spat on my rager and massaged in the saliva. I grabbed my cock by the base with one hand and used the other to part a butt cheek, exposing a well-lubed bung hole. I pressed the helmet against the rosette and pressed ever so gently. To my amazement, penetration was more relaxed than I'd anticipated. Fiona hissed and took sharp intakes of breath as I eased in my length inside, all the time reassuring me that she was ok.

When I was balls deep, I asked her how she felt. She replied by describing how full she felt back there but was relaxed since the intrusion was comfortable. For my part, the feeling of tightness was sensational, and, as I slowly worked my length in and out, the sensation was like being wanked off using a thumb and index finger.

Fiona lay down flat on the bed with her hand supporting her forehead. She wasn't moaning but breathing hard. My hands were working her hips, and I was unsure how long I was going to last balls deep in her dirt locker. Sweat was pouring down my face because of the ambient temperature and from my sexual exertion.

Fiona's reaction to being butt fucked was different to any of my earlier experiences. She wasn't screaming in ecstasy, but nor was she crying in pain. Her reaction to being anally deflowered, if in fact she was, lay somewhere in between. All I could hear was low, guttural grunts, and uttered words, that had no meaning to my ears. The more I ploughed her shitter, the more Fiona's O-ring relaxed.

Shortly, Fiona released an arm that traversed its way to my hip, and, to my amazement, she actively encouraged me to fuck her bung harder. Clearly, here was a woman who understood sex and all that was potential to the open-minded.

Overcome with good fortune at tonight's turn of events, I reached forward, grabbed a clump of smooth, straight sandy hair and gently encouraged Fiona's head up from where it was buried in the medical bed. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut, and she was breathing heavily as I drilled her arsehole deeper, working up to another selfish orgasm.

I turned Fiona's head and began passionately kissing her lips. Initially confused, Fiona responded positively and reacted accordingly. We kissed lustily while her arse pipe was jerking me off to orgasm. The violent action of crashing into each other meant that our lips regularly missed each other's, but, for me, this added to the eroticism of the experience and drove me further up Fiona's shitter.

I let go of Fiona's hair and cupped her pendulous breasts hard, pinching the erect nipples without mercy. The real-time growth of those buds between my fingers tipped me over the abyss. I was close, and the smeared kissing between us propelled down the road of no return.

When advised I was about to unleash, Fiona demanded my sperm blast inside her funky hole. This, I was happy to oblige because there was no way I was going to pull out. Seconds later, I exploded by pulling Fiona tight to me and shuddering uncontrollably, the vibrations from my body transmitted by kinetic energy to hers. All I remember is the two of us screaming in unison as pulses of pleasure smashed into us. I recall Fiona's sensitive bung squeezing the life out of me in what may have been her first assgasm, but I was off with the fairies to give the matter too much consideration as my body jerked away.

My sensations of pleasure faded away well before Fiona's, and I could feel myself softening inside her dirty hole. The two of us were dripping in sweat, and whoever knew the other combinations of bodily fluid that coated our skins. The two of us slowly stood erect, and that motion forced my spent cock from Fiona's arse. When she had sufficiently caught her breath, Fiona lifted her head and began assembling words into a coherent sentence.

"I've never felt anything like that!"

"No?"

"So many new orgasms from places I didn't know existed."

"Glad you enjoyed them," I answered, "You're quite the firecracker."

"I felt you come inside me!"

"Was it good?"

"Different, but yeah it was good." Jen took my anal virginity, and now I've taken Fiona's. Circle of life, I guess.

I looked at my watch, fucking hell it was 10.30pm, and there were still pool tasks to do before we could leave. We quickly made our way back to the staff lounge and hurriedly dressed. After dividing up the tasks, Fiona and I promptly set about completing them with as much efficiency as we could.

Fifteen minutes later, I turned the lock to the entrance doors, and we made our way to the car park. Fiona offered to drive me home. We kissed passionately for a few minutes in the car, and I got hard again in no time, but I was dog tired and doubt I could have performed even if the spirit was willing.

"Can we do this again?" Fiona asked.

"What, now?"

"No," Laughed by sandy-haired goddess, "Not tonight but another time soon?"

"I'd like that," I said, honestly, "I'd really like that."

"Great, let's chat tomorrow."

And we did. Fiona and I enjoyed a sort of not-so-secret relationship that lasted until the end of the season when we both departed for university. Thankfully, the bonds of friendship with our work colleagues weren't too ruffled, but it wouldn't do to make a habit of dipping the quill in the company inkwell.