The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You get the margarita stuff; I'll put the salad together," I said.

We were just finishing our respective tasks when James came in. He kissed us both and asked what he could do to help.

"You can put the steaks out in the outdoor fridge and then get plates and silverware ready. It's a nice day and I think we will eat outside," Heather said.

"I'm on it" he said and started working.

Chapter 4 - The Pool Party

A little while later, the doorbell rang and Heather said, "That's probably Rick. Why don't you go get him and meet us out by the pool?"

I went to the door and it was Rick. He had a small duffle bag, two bottles of wine and some flowers. I grabbed the bottles of wine before he dropped them and invited him in.

"Heather said to bring you out to the pool. You got here just in time. Everything is just about ready to go for lunch or maybe its early dinner. What is in the bag?"

"Our swimsuits and some towels," Rick said. "You didn't ask for them, but you sounded pretty wasted last night. I'm really glad you decided to stay rather than try to drive home. I missed you."

"I can tell," I said and I stroked his hard dick which was causing his shorts to bulge out.

"Let me just show you the guest room and you can drop the bag there."

As he dropped the bag on the bed, I put the bottles of wine on the dresser and pulled his shorts down.

His boner sprung out like it was launched from a cannon. I quickly wrapped my lips around it and barely had a chance to suck it down before he came. He must have been watching porn last night but didn't jack off to relieve himself. Poor baby. Well, he got some relief but it won't last. Not with Heather's big titties around and the plans we have for him. I finished swallowing his come and milked his cock.

"Feeling better?" I asked as I wiped a little sperm that had escaped back into my mouth.

"Yes. Thanks," he replied. "Now let's go meet our hosts before they wonder where we went."

We stepped out onto the patio and Heather spotted us first, "Oh thank gawd is this Rick? I was afraid you got the religious kooks that come to the door asking if we are saved all the time."

"Yes, this is Rick," I said. "That vision of loveliness is Heather and this is her husband and my cohort from work James. Guys, this is the never before visible Rick. He really does exist. Sorry it took so long, but he brought over our swim suits and we stopped to drop them off in the guest room and I took the liberty of kissing him before dragging him out here."

"Welcome Rick, it is good to finally meet you," James said. "Sorry, I'd shake hands but I've been prepping the steaks and my hands are a mess."

"No worries," Rick said. "I brought some wine. I know Heather said not to bring anything, but I can't just drop in empty handed. And some flowers for the beautiful hostess."

"Thank you," Heather said giving a little curtsey as she came up to give Rick a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"I'll just go run in and put these in a vase. Grab yourself a margarita. We decided on frozen margaritas since it is so hot this afternoon. They go down so good in the pool. Maybe we'll have wine later in the hot tub when it cools down."

"Can I help with the steaks?" Rick asked and James said, "Sure c'mon over" as he handed Rick a big frosty margarita in a mug.

"But first go get your swim suit on. Lauren said you were in the guest room so you know where you can change."

I was left standing with 2 bottles of wine as Rick ran off, so I decided to go put them in the kitchen fridge.

When I got inside, Heather was on the phone "That's fine, we will be glad to have you. We're having a pool party so I hope you brought your suit ... Oh. That late? ... OK. Well, I'm sure we will still be up ... It's not a problem. I'll have James throw an extra steak on and you can warm it up when you get in. We'd love to see you again ... Ok. Until then, bye."

I put the wine in the fridge and gave Heather a quizzical look.

"It's a friend of ours," Heather said, "Sissy, the farm girl from the video last night. She is coming down today to meet with some people over at the university about transferring there. She'll be there until this evening and then she is going to stay with us for a few days."

"What is that going to do with our plans for tonight?" I asked.

"Nothing," Heather said firmly. "She is a very lovely girl and as you could see from the video, she loves sex as much as the rest of us. If we are busy fucking the way we planned, she will probably just join us.

"Now let's go get into our costumes and go give the boys a show" said Heather as she leaned over and tweaked one of my nipples.

I shivered and followed her into their bedroom and got out of my damp panties and into my bikini. A couple minutes later, just before we got to the patio door, Heather reminded me, "Just follow my lead."

We walked out onto the patio and Heather announced that we were going to go for a swim. She slowly peeled off the swimsuit cover exposing her gorgeous skin and beautiful breasts and ass. The tiny little triangles of cloth that were her bikini seemed to be held on by personal magnetism alone as the thin cords were almost invisible. I followed suit and peeled down to a matching set of tiny triangles. A quick look over at Rick showed his bug eyed and his mouth hanging open catching flies.

As we walked to the edge of the pool I could hear James tell Rick, "It's amazing isn't it? The less a girl puts on the more beautiful they get."

All he got was a grunt. I could tell Rick was spellbound by Heather's magnificent breasts. Just then Heather dove in and came up in the shallow end pulling her hair back oblivious that the top pieces of the suit had slipped to the sides freeing her breasts in all their glory. I tried to emulate her, but I had the tug on the top while I was underwater to get them to slide to the sides and I didn't feel anywhere near as smooth as Heather when standing up.

James and Rick were standing by the grill and Rick drank his margarita straight down. James grabbed his mug and refilled it then picked up his own and the two of them started to walk towards us. Rick was struggling a little with the fresh boner in his swim trunks but that jolt of tequila in the margarita was giving him courage. The boys walked over and sat down on the edge of the pool as Heather nonchalantly slid her bikini into place and I tried to do the same, I just wasn't as casual.

Heather slid over to James and put his leg between her breasts and slowly stroked his leg. I tried to do the same but my tiny titties just weren't the same. But Rick's boner was getting much bigger and I could tell it was all he could do to keep from rubbing it. Heather's nipples kept popping in and out of her top as she rubbed them on James' leg and Rick's eyes kept threatening to pop out as well. If we weren't trying to seduce him, I would have been laughing.

His second margarita was gone, so I let go of his leg and walked up the stairs and grabbed his mug and walked away giving him a perfect view of my nearly naked ass as I wiggled my butt over to the margarita machine. I popped one nipple out pouring a fresh margarita and just left it out and he was watching me all the way back.

I had grabbed my mug on the way back. When I got to Rick, I set the mugs down and swung my leg over his crotch and sat down straddling him. I could feel his hard on against my pussy as I rubbed my chest against his and popped my other nipple out. I kissed him hard and slid my tongue into his mouth. When he grabbed me, I put my arms around him and started to hump his hard on.

When he started to hump me back, I broke off the kiss and whispered, "Come into the pool and fuck me."

I slid off his lap and lowered myself into the pool and tugged on his legs. He looked over at James and Heather but they were busy, Heather had James' cock out and was sucking on it.

I pulled Rick's suit down and spun him around so he could fuck me from behind and watch James and Heather at the same time. It didn't take asking twice for him to pull the little strip of cloth aside and slide his cock into me. I held onto the edge of the pool with one hand while I used my other hand to bring his hands up to my tits. It didn't take long and he was sliding his dick into me like a madman.

James pulled Heather off his dick and looked into her eyes and said, "Why don't you go help them?"

She nodded and moved over to us. Rick froze with his dick deep in my pussy when Heather pulled his head down to suck on one of her breasts.

I knew he would be freaking out so I told him, "Yes. Make her feel good. Suck that tit. I know you have always wanted to play with big titties. Play with Heather, make her feel loved by you."

I slid off of his dick and slid up on his other side and started to jack him off. He was starting to moan when I grabbed Heather's hand and guided her to the spot where I had been. She spread her legs and grabbed the edge of the pool bending a little at the waist. I grabbed Rick's cock and guided it to Heather's pussy and helped him find her fuck hole.

He looked at me and I nodded and pushed on his ass to slide his cock into her. For a little bit I thought he would rebel, but with the insistent pushing and pulling I was forcing him to fuck her and then he started to do it himself. I pulled him down to suck on my titties and reached a hand around to play with Heather's pussy and stroke his cock. On his own, he leaned forward to reach around and play with Heather's breasts and then he was totally into it. Sucking on my nipple and fucking Heather's pussy and playing with her tits he started to moan.

Heather started to talk dirty, quietly at first, then louder as Rick picked up steam, "Yeah fuck me. Oh that's nice. Pinch that nipple, ohhhh just like that. Just like that. Please shove that dick deeper into me. You are hitting the right spot now. Do it again. Oh now I'm cummming. Oh fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

I could feel her pussy clamping down on his dick as she started to come. That was the straw for him. I could feel his dick start to swell and pulse as he shot his cum into her pussy over and over again, until he was still at last. Heather stood up slowly unsheathing his cock and turned and kissed him. I was kissing him on the other side of his face. He finally turned to me and looked like he was about to cry.

"You must hate me" he said. "I just fucked another woman right in front of you. I've been unfaithful. I'm so ashamed," and then he did start to cry.

"Shhhh," I said. "You weren't unfaithful. I was right here. I put your cock into her pussy. I pushed and pulled on your butt to make you fuck her. I wanted you to fuck her to make her happy and to make you happy. I love you."

"Really?" he asked.

"Really" I said. "I love you and I want you to be happy. There is no being unfaithful if I am right here. I helped you make love to her and I am hoping that you will let her help you make love to me later. As long as we are always honest and tell each other everything, there is no unfaithful. The more love we make the more love there is to give. I love you more now than I did half an hour ago and less than I will an hour from now."

And then I kissed him and stroked his cock. When he finally melted into my arms, I knew it was going to be alright.

I told him, "So let's get out of the pool and get dried off and I'll help Heather get the table set and you can help James get the steaks cooked."

"Oh crap," he said, "How do I face James, I just met him and the first thing I did was fuck his wife?"

"And you did a right good job of it," James called out. "Now, get up here and get dried off and help me with these steaks."

Rick pulled up his swimsuit and slowly walked out of the pool as if he was expecting to get punched in the nose. Actually, I think he was hoping to get punched in the nose to make amends. But it didn't happen. James handed him a towel and slapped him on the back and led him to the grill.

A little while later they were talking like a pair of grizzled old pit masters and Heather and I couldn't hide our grins. As soon as we were in the kitchen, I grabbed her and gave her the biggest hug.

"Thank you," I said, "You were amazing. I don't know how you did it, but you were exactly right and you handled him like putty."

Heather laughed and said, "All guys think with their dinks. If you can get it pointed in the right direction the rest of the guy will just go along. We needed to go gently with him at first, but I think he will be fine. Every guy wants to fuck as many women as he can before he dies in the saddle. Now let's get this feast going. I think we have two guys who will need their strength tonight."

Chapter 5 - A Dinner to Remember

The dinner was amazing. We opened one of the bottles of wine Rick had brought. The steaks were perfect. Throw in a little salad and a lot of talking. The subjects range from golf to sports cars to sex to how to grill a perfect steak to sex to how much trouble a pool is to maintain and back to sex.

Finally we had finished the second bottle of Rick's wine and James returned with one of their bottles of wine. He was pouring refills when it hit me. I am not sure if it was the wine after all the margaritas or I was just horny and wanted to get this orgy started. But I leaned over and pulled James' swimsuit down and began to suck on his dick. It was only semi-hard but it firmed up nicely in my mouth. At this point, I was only interested in his dick, but I did notice some movement at the other end of the table. Sliding his dick out, I glanced over and saw Rick sucking on one of Heather's breasts and running his hands all over her body.

I pulled off the swimsuit cover-up and ditched the swimsuit and I grabbed James by the dick and pulled him over to a lounge chair. Since I wanted to see the other two in action, I lay down first and pulled James' head into my crotch. He didn't need any other encouragement. I was waiting for Rick to see what was going on and to see his reaction. He saw and he stood up and pulled down his swimsuit for Heather to suck his dick. She gave it a quick suck then pulled off her cover-up and swimsuit top and began to give him a titty fuck. Since that is something I can't do, his eyes bugged out and he looked over at me and I gave him a thumbs up and then closed my eyes as James brought me to my first orgasm.

When I recovered I whispered down to him to get my ass ready because I wanted to ass fuck him and have Rick come and fuck my pussy. He nodded and reached over to a basket on the small table and retrieved a bottle of lube. Spreading some on his fingers he began to slowly lube my ass and insert one finger, then two, then three fingers and finally 4 fingers. His ministrations to my pussy with his tongue during this process brought me to my second orgasm and then he slid to the side to let Rick see what was going on and to come up and suck on my tits. That brought on my third orgasms.

It must have done something for Rick as well. Heather had to stop sucking on his cock and had circled the base of his cock with her thumb and forefinger to squeeze him to stop him from coming.

I pulled James up and said, "Lay down. I'm going to ride you with my ass."

We changed positions with him lying face up on the lounger and I straddled him watching Rick. I slowly lowered myself onto James' cock grabbing it at the last second to guide it to my waiting asshole. As it slipped past my sphincter muscles I had my fourth orgasm and I started moving up and down on his cock almost spastically as I came. Finally when it was over I slid all the way down, impaling myself on his cock.

I watched Rick the whole time and his eyes were wide open and transfixed on seeing his wife get ass fucked.

Now that I had James all the way in me, I pointed at Rick and turned my hand over and crooked my forefinger at him.

"Me?" he mouthed.

"You," I mouthed back.

Heather released his cock and stood up, sliding behind him and pushing him towards us. Hesitantly, one step at a time he came closer as though mesmerized by the sight. When he got to the end of the lounger, I finally spoke and said "Put that dick in my pussy. I want it in my pussy. Now. Please I have to have it in my pussy, Rick."

I think his mind was frozen at that point. We had watched a porn video where this girl got double penetrated and he shot his wad in my mouth almost instantly. So I know the idea of it turned him on.

But the reality of actually doing it with his own wife caused a mental short circuit and he froze. I moved forward and grabbed his ass and pulled him forward almost causing him to fall on top of us. The slight movement unfroze him and he started to kneel down. Heather helped out by guiding his cock to my pussy and slapping his ass. Hard. He buried himself in me to the hilt. It took my breath away. That was orgasm five.

Until then James had been staying still in my ass. I don't know how he does it. But once Rick was in, he started a slow in and out motion of his cock. I could tell Rick could feel it and it caused him to start an in and out motion of his own.

I am not sure if it was one huge long orgasm that peaked and valleyed or if it was a hundred orgasms all rolled together but I was complete. I had my men fucking me in both holes and I was a goddess. But I had one more trick to play and I pushed my hips down on James to get him to stop and held Rick close and kissed him to get him to stop. When they were both still, I pushed Rick off me and gave him a quick kiss to calm the hurt look in his eyes. Then I lifted my hips and slid my ass off of James delicious cock.

Once free I flipped over, and sucked James cock and then slid it into my pussy. I leaned back and gave Rick the bottle of lube and said "It's your turn in my ass. So lube your cock up and fuck it."

I turned back to James and kissed him as he struggled to stay still in my pussy. While waiting for Rick to impale my ass, I noticed that Heather was over by the door talking and hugging a strange woman. Then I remembered Sissy was coming tonight.

Just then Rick began to slide his dick into my ass and I forgot about everything for a while. It didn't take them long to establish a rhythm this time and I began to have one long orgasm again. I felt James first as his cock swelled inside my pussy and a low guttural moan began to issue from his lips. I don't know if Rick felt James' cock or it was the sound, but his cock began to swell in preparation for his orgasm too.

Then James was shooting his wad inside me and I began to scream with my mouth clenched tight and that must have been too much for Rick as he began to shoot his seed into my ass. And we all just strained and shuddered and died and were reborn through the miracle of orgasm.

When I came to, Rick had gotten off me and was wiping my forehead with a cold towel James had turned so I was on my side but I had clamped a leg around him and his cock was still inside me. I kissed him and reached up and pulled Rick's head down and kissed him too.

"I love you guys. That was the best," I kept saying.

Finally, I untangled myself from James and got up, somewhat unsteadily, and staggered over to the table. I swallowed the last half of my glass of wine, then poured another and drank that off in a gulp.

When I turned, I saw Rick had laid down on one of the lounge chairs and was apparently asleep. James was right where I left him also asleep. Heather and the girl I assumed was Sissy were right by the lounge chairs. Heather was naked and Sissy had her shorts to her knees and her top around her neck. Both of them had hands furiously rubbing their pussies and pulling on their nipples. I put my empty wine glass down and walked over to them dripping come out of my pussy and ass and I didn't care. I was a goddess and I was going to embrace my worshipers.