The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got there I folded both of them into my arms and began kissing them. They responded by kissing me back. When we finally broke the clench, Heather made the formal introductions, "Sissy this is Lauren, she works with James. Lauren this is Sissy, our friend and one of James' business partners in the arcade business."

"I'm glad to meet you," Sissy said. "I hope you don't mind that I dropped in on your performance. Wow. That was so unbelievably sexy I couldn't help myself," as she pointed to her nearly naked self.

"I don't mind," I said. "But I guess I am glad the guys were too busy to notice you. I would never have been able to keep their attention if they saw you."

"Oh, I think you had their attention all right. I have never seen James fall asleep like that after sex before. I'll probably hit him later for not even trying to cuddle you after," said Heather.

"Please don't do that," I said. "He was so good letting Rick fuck you in the pool and he only got a blowjob and didn't even get to come until just now. He deserves better. Would you mind if I took a quick shower before I go into the hot tub. I'm leaking from both ends and I don't want to mess up your hot tub."

"That's fine go get a shower if it makes you feel better. Trust me; it wouldn't be the first load of splooge dumped in the tub."

"You have a hot tub?" asked Sissy. "Where is it? I could use a good soak after the day I've had."

I turned and headed for the house and my shower and didn't listen to the rest of the conversation.

Chapter 6 - We Work off Dinner

When I came back, Heather, James and Sissy were in the hot tub. Well, technically Heather and Sissy were in the hot tub and James was on the edge getting his cock sucked by Sissy.

I walked over to Rick, who was still asleep on the lounger, and started to suck his cock. It didn't take long and his soft cock became hard in my mouth. He shifted his hips in his sleep and grabbed my head forcing me down on his cock. I relaxed the back of my throat until his cock slid into it. He started to moan and wake up then. So I pulled him out of my mouth and crawled up beside him.

When his eyes opened, I whispered, "Hello lover, time to wake up and go to work."

He reached over and slid his finger into my cunt and I continued whispering to him, "Not me silly, there is new pussy to fuck in the hot tub. And her breasts are bigger and firmer than Heather's."

By now he had two fingers into my cunt and was palming my clit with the heel of his hand. I would have loved to have him continue, but I wanted him to fuck Sissy while I sucked on her tits.

"C'mon," I said getting up. "Let's get you over to meet the new girl. You can have this old thing any time you want."

With a little more coaxing, I got Rick over to the hot tub and when he saw Sissy, I practically had to retrieve his eyeballs. She had James' dick all the way down her throat and was licking his balls (how come everybody but me can do that?). And Heather was between her legs with a strap-on fucking Sissy with a slow in and out stroking motion.

I starting jerking Rick off to get his cock hard and announced, "Hi Sissy, this is my husband Rick and he would like to replace Heather and fuck you for a while."

Sissy slid James out of her mouth and said, "Hi Rick. It would be my pleasure to have you fuck me. Hop in" and slid James back into her mouth.

James never said a word but from the way his eyes were rolled back into his head, Sissy must give one hell of a blowjob. I'll have to make sure Rick gets to try that if he can get it up again later.

Rick hopped into the hot tub and Heather slid off of Sissy and let Rick in. Since her pussy was freshly fucked by the dildo, his cock slid smoothly in and from the look on Rick's face it was a very nice fit.

I went over to Heather and wrapped my hand around her cock and sat down next to her on the bench. I used my other hand to pull her face to me for a wet tongue kiss. We kissed like that for a while just letting the waves from Rick's motions splash over us.

I finally pulled back and said, "Thank you".

Heather got a puzzled look and said, "For what?"

I just brought my hands up and spread them wide and said, "For everything. The dinner, the drinks, the companionship, the sex and helping me open up Rick to some new experiences. I have wanted to get double fucked again ever since I got back from Vegas. I just never could find the courage to try to bring another man into our sex life. Here, I got that chance again and it was every bit as delicious as I remembered it to be. See, my nipples are standing up just talking about it. And this rubber dick I'm stroking is starting to get tempting."

"Well then," Heather said. "Climb on board. I suggest reverse cowgirl so you can watch Rick fucking Sissy. I know I have been enjoying the way she is sucking James and the hand job she gives him to slow him down. This strap-on belt has a second dildo inside so while you have been jacking me off, you have also been fucking me with the other one and I am hot and wet to go."

Heather pulled me close for a kiss and then I turned around and fitted the rubber cock into my pussy. I must have said something because Heather stopped me and said, "Here, let's try this first."

She reached over to a bottle of very thick lube and smeared some on the dildo and cupped her hand to smear the rest on lips of my cunt. Then she slid the head of her cock into me and I pushed it all the way into me. That was much better. Holding my hips, she sat down and I followed. Pretty soon I was bouncing on her cock with her hands playing on my tits and she was whispering sweet encouragements like, "How do you like my dick in you?" and "Take it. Take it all" and "Oh. Oh. Oh. I'm coming..."

And I found myself coming too. Once we came back to reality I slid off her dick and straddled her kissing her, hugging her and telling her I loved her. She kissed me and held me back and said, "See the more love you make the more love there is to share."

James was looking like he was going to pop any time, but Rick was still holding strong fucking Sissy. He was leaning forward and stroking her breasts and she had stopped sucking on James and was making small moaning noises like she was coming. I felt Heather doing something and then she was handing me the strap-on.

"Put it on," she said. I thought she wanted me to fuck her, but then she leaned in and whispered her plan. I was shocked at first, then thought back and nodded my head. She helped me get the harness adjusted and the inner dildo inserted. It had numbs to hit my clit. No wonder Heather came so quickly.

I grabbed the bottle of lube and walked over to Rick and gave him a hug and kissed his neck. "Are you having fun yet, my love?" I asked.

"Oh gawd," he said "her pussy is so nice. It is not as tight as yours but she clenches her muscles when she comes and it is an amazing feeling."

Squirting some lube on my fingers I reached back and spread his ass crack to find his asshole with the lubed fingers. At first I was just circling his asshole with my fingers and then I started dipping them in, just a little.

"Mmmmm" Rick said "I don't know what you are doing, but it feels soo good."

With that encouragement I slipped my middle finger in up to the second knuckle and got a groan of pleasure for my efforts. I worked that finger in and out a couple time, then squirted more lube and slid my forefinger and middle finger in getting another groan of pleasure. I worked those fingers in and out adding a third at some point. His asshole was opening up nicely so I squirted a little more lube on the dildo and brought it into position.

I heard James whisper to Sissy that, "Somebody was going to get their ass fucked" and she answered through clenched teeth, "Is it me? I hope it's me, I am coming so hard right now."

Just as I slipped the dildo into Rick's ass, James said, "I don't think it is you."

"Just relax and enjoy the ride my love," I told Rick. "I want you to know how good it feels when you ass fuck me."

And I slowly stroked my cock in and out of his ass going deeper with each stroke until I was buried all the way in. An idea hit me and I passed the bottle of lube to Rick and whispered, "Get her ass ready and fuck it while I fuck yours."

He spread a little of the lube on his fingers and slid two into Sissy's ass in one motion.

"Slowly lover," she said. "Get me lubed up and take it slow and I will give your cock the ride of its life."

"Sorry," he said and slid his fingers out lubed them up and slid one in slowly.

"Oh that's much better" she said. "Now stretch me out slowly with a couple more fingers."

With Sissy giving directions it was only a minute or so more and Rick was buried balls deep into Sissy's ass.

I was buried deep in his ass.

The rubbing those nubs were doing on my clit built up into a raging orgasm. I grabbed Rick and held on as I started to shake and moan. James started to groan and made his o-face as he started to shoot into Sissy's mouth.

Holding Rick, I could feel him plunge deep into Sissy and begin to spasm as he shot his wad in her ass.

While I held Rick I had turned my head and I focused on Heather. She was pulling one tit up to suck on it and the other hand jammed completely into her pussy as she started to shake. Sissy pulled off of James and caught the last spurt of come across her nose and she stood up and Rick caught her in his arms. I felt him reaching down and rubbing her clit while Sissy tilted her head to kiss Rick and told him, "I'm coming. You dick in my ass is making me come."

The three of us just stood there like a Rick sandwich until the quivering and shaking stopped. Heather had stepped back into the hot tub and had moved over to clean the last of James' come with her mouth and tongue. And all was right with the world.

I don't know how long we stayed there. I was trapped with my arms between Rick and Sissy until they slipped apart and then I pulled the dildo out and Rick pulled his dick out and we all just sat down in the bubbling water to recover.

Chapter 7 - Dessert at Last, I Love Pie

Heather looked around and asked, "Anybody want some pie?" a loud chorus of groans went up.

"Ok," she said "Just asking."

"I do," I said, "C'mon let's go get it ready" and Heather and I headed for the kitchen.

It took a couple minutes to heat the pies up and dish up some ice cream and get the cans of whipped cream out of the fridge. As we carried dessert out, we could see somebody had laid a towel down on the picnic table and Sissy was lying on her back on it with her legs drawn up. James was alternating eating her pussy and jamming his cock into her.

Finally he saw Heather and I with the trays and said, "Oh, you meant real pie."

And Sissy said, "Shut the fuck up James. Just keep eating and fucking me."

A minute later he pulled his dick out and squirted on her stomach. Heather just put the tray with the whipped cream and ice cream down, grabbed a can of whipped cream and squirted some all over James' come, then started licking. I put the pies down and joined her and between the two of us, we had Sissy clean in no time.

Sissy sat up, grabbed the can and squirted whipped cream on James' dick and sucked it off, cleaning him up in the process. Not to leave Rick out, I did the same and found it very tasty.

Heather asked what kind of pie everyone wanted and Rick, being a smart ass said, "A little of each. I want some of Lauren's pie, and Heather's pie and more of Sissy's pie."

James stepped forward and handed him a small blue pill and said, "Then you will definitely need this," as he swallowed one of his own.

I had heard of those boner pills but had never seen one before.

"Where did you get those?" I asked.

"Oh, in some of the third world countries we cruise to, they are sold over the counter like aspirin," Heather said. "James rarely needs them, but given the amount of sucking and fucking we have done so far, it's probably a good precaution. Or else the boys will be relegated to spectator status."

The boys looked hurt as we girls laughed at that.

The dessert was as good as the meal as we again sat around talking and playing with the whipped cream. I am really not sure how much actually made it onto the pies, but we killed off 4 cans. We'd probably have killed the 5th one as well, but it got mixed in with the empties and we didn't find it until later when we cleaned up.

Chapter 8 - Movie Time

After everybody pitched in to clean up we retired to the living room. Looking at the couch, I briefly flashed back to the other day and wondered who was going to be the first to lie down and get their throat fucked. I decided I'd let one of the other ones go first so I get some pointers.

James stood up (literally as well as figuratively) in front of us and announced, "It is an auspicious occasion to have Sissy here with us tonight as I have just finished editing the latest video diary of her exploits."

Sissy started clapping, which started her tits jiggling and everyone lost their train of thought.

"Without further ado," James said turning the lights down and hitting the remote.

We all grabbed seats randomly. James ended up between Sissy and me and Rick ended up on the couch with Heather.

The video was very good and very explicit. Sissy was shown having various types of sex with James and Heather and a couple of people I didn't know. When I saw a woman sucking on Sissy's tits I started to follow suit. When that woman started getting fucked by James, I felt him slide over and spread my legs and slide his cock into me. When I stole a glance, Heather was riding Rick's cock reverse style so either the movie, the little blue pill or both had worked their magic and roused his cock. Sissy had some fingers up her pussy and was playing with my hair. Taking that as a hint, I slid down and spread her legs and started to eat her pussy.

James had made me come several times so I whispered to him, "Go double fuck Heather with Rick."

He nodded and slid over to the couch with Heather and whispered to her. She nodded and he pulled a bottle of lube from under the couch and passed it to her.

"Let's go watch" I said to Sissy and she nodded.

We crawled over to where Heather was sliding three fingers in and out of her ass getting it stretched and lubed. Then she slid off Rick's cock and stroked it lubing it up and slid it into her ass. Once he was fully engulfed, she leaned back and let James into her pussy.

I have been the subject of several double fucks (as documented in this manuscript) but this was the first time I had seen one in person. I was fascinated. I crawled over until I was close enough to lick both sets of balls and then lay down on my back on the floor to watch the action above me. I looked over and Sissy was filming the action. I am not sure when or where she got the camera from, but I definitely wanted a copy of this movie.

The three of them went at it for a surprisingly short time, considering how many times the boys had each come, when Rick arched his back and shoved his dick deep into Heather's ass. It was very cool watching his balls lift up when he came. It was a perspective I don't often get to watch for some reason.

Just a couple of strokes after Rick came, James pulled out and sprayed my face with his come before sliding his cock back into Heather's pussy for a couple more strokes, then pulled out and squatted down and slid his cock into my mouth. I cleaned the last of his come and the sweet taste of Heather's pussy juices off his cock. Amazingly, the boner pills must really work. He only softened a little and then got hard again in my mouth. Considering he must have come four or five times already that night, I was impressed.

They must have worked for Rick too, he was already back fucking Heather's ass. Sissy had put the camera on a tripod on the floor and came over to lick the come off Heather's pussy and lick Rick's dick and balls as he continued to ass fuck Heather. James pulled his dick out and began fucking Sissy's pussy right over my face. I really enjoyed the close-up view of them fucking.

There was plenty more fucking and sucking that weekend and we all walked bowlegged on Monday. But it was damn well worth it.

As a side effect of the weekend, it really opened up Rick's and my eyes to the possibilities and we now are planning a cruise with James and Heather. We are definitely going to get Rick a bottle of those boner pills.

Sissy has moved in with James and Heather while she goes to the University.

Rick and I have had her over for weekends and we are helping her studies where we can. Rick has his MBA and helps with business stuff. Of course James and I are techie nerds, so we both help with math and computer courses. So far, Sissy has been able to hold down a straight 'A' average. This makes me insanely jealous and madly in love with her, that she can have a killer body like that and be a genius with classwork.

***

If there is enough interest, I may detail our exploits in further stories. So if you enjoyed this little tale of our debauchery, please leave comments and James will make sure they get to me.

For now, this is Lauren, wishing you all the best of love and sex.