All Comments on 'The Pool Party'

by ALiddell106

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There truly is something incompatible to cumming in a lesbians ass. I have had the pleasure on several occasions. They were a committed couple living together and it was almost laughable when they discovered they'd both gotten an assfull from me over a couple of months period. Each proclaiming that I was the only guy she'd ever let assfuck her. So, till I left town a year or so later, there was alternating anal intercourse. I never had the pleasure of anything like that ever again. Lisa and Rose, I will never forget them.

Crossfit5Crossfit5about 2 years ago

This story is exceptionally sexy and really pretty different than most things in this category. You might have gotten rated a little higher by some if you'd chosen a different classification I'm not sure what I'd suggest.

I especially liked the revenge angle toward the super annoying Karen character and am sincerely hoping you choose to write a sequel in which Angela more openly seduces Cody. Ill be following this writer from here out, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was so amazing. Loved how brazen the boys were in groping Angela and then fucking her. Hope you will let Angela and Cody get together completely. Its clear they want each other. Keep writing more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userALiddell106@ALiddell106
A wonderland of erotic short stories. Vanilla, kink, fetish...and everything in between. New content released regularly. Custom content available- let me help you explore what's living in your mind. Real time virtual role plays, written stories, and audio content. Blog: http...