The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's tight, but I want her ass so bad...I am gonna try," Cody said, gently applying pressure.

Angela's ass resisted him, but only for a moment. He was patient and gentle, allowing her body to accept him before he started to thrust. "Holy fuck man she's so tight," he marvelled, his cock sliding in and out of her asshole as all three boys watched with hard cocks.

"This is so fucking hot," one said, to murmured agreement of all the others. "I'm not gonna be able to hold on much longer, this is too good," Cody said, slowing his thrusts in an effort to maintain control.

"Let's soak her in cum," one of them said, "I bet she hasn't had that happen before." She smirked at their naivete, thinking about Liane and some other partners squirting all over her. Men really had no idea.

She heard each of them increase their pace, feeling Cody's cock unrelenting in her asshole. Their movements became frenzied, each boy focused on his own orgasm and her vulnerable body. They stroked and moaned, the rough boy being the first to explode all over her back. The gentle one came next, getting some in her hair before trailing the rest into the considerable puddle left by his friend. Cody was last, violently thrusting into her. "Cum in her ass," one of his friends suggested, and with that Cody let go, spraying his cum inside her.

He pulled out after every drop was out, spreading her cheeks so that his friends could see his cum start to leak out of her. They each muttered sentiments of how hot she was, and how hot she looked covered in cum while they toweled themselves off. "Should we...clean her off?" one of them asked.

They considered. "Yah...but someone has to get the stuff inside her," Cody said with a smirk. "Shotgun," he quipped, laughing at himself. She felt a towel on her back, mopping up the mess that two of the boys had left. She felt Cody's strong hands part her ass cheeks, and his tongue dart inside her asshole, licking her clean. His tongue felt amazing, and she arched her back almost imperceptibly to give him better access.

"Okay man, we've gotta go before she wakes up...get your tongue out of her ass," the gentle one said, gathering their towels. Cody offered her a few final licks, clearly reluctant to leave such a (seemingly) willing participant.

They left Angela naked and cum-soaked inside and out, pretending to be asleep in the sun.

When the boys had been gone for a moment, Angela got up and jumped in the pool. She made sure to wash the rest of the cum off of her, smiling to herself as she replayed the afternoon. She was both impressed and astonished in the audacity of the boys- someone would surely need to teach them a lesson. It had been a while since she had played with a man, though, and she admitted to herself that the variety was certainly interesting. She was absolutely not straight, but she could appreciate sexual pleasure in many forms. Once she was all cleaned up, she headed back to the apartment, excited to fill Liane in on the developments.

"Those little predators!" Liane said, aghast. They had laughed at the boys' brazenness all evening, shocked that they had taken things as far as they did. Both Liane and Angela agreed that they needed to do something about it, and began to formulate a plan. They wanted to make sure that the boys thought about what they did, and decided that a healthy dose of panic and paranoia would be a good start to this particular life lesson.

They got their chance for phase one of their plan a few days later. Angela and Liane were in the elevator, headed out for dinner. It stopped on the way down, and Cody got into the elevator. It took him a moment to realize the identity of his fellow passengers, and when he did it looked like he wanted to just dissolve into nothingness. Liane greeted Cody innocently, and he mumbled his hello. When the elevator dinged she exited first, leaving Angela just enough time to whisper something to the stunned Cody before exiting herself.

She glanced up at him, a smirk dancing on her lips. "Next time, leave the cum on me...I like the way it feels."

12