The Pool Shark

Story Info
Danny picks the wrong place to cheat.
6.1k words
4.25
22.5k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the last black fell into the pocket Danny crowed over to the crestfallen lad, "sorry mate you'll have to fucking walk home." His boastful grin beamed down over his beaten foe as he flexed his hand for the money, "pay up lad, you took the bet."

Andy fished into his pocket and handed over the last of his money, cursing his stupidity. As soon as the price of the bet rose so did his opponent's form, he'd been scammed. With each game lost his money dwindled and his nemesis grew cockier, verbally mocking him.

Snapping the last tenner out of the beaten lad's shaking hand Danny strutted around the table. "Don't be sore, I'm sure next time we play you'll be better. I doubt it but it might happen." With each mocking laugh, he watched the lad's eyes water and body tremble with frustrated anger, knowing that there was no chance it would get physical. Danny was older, stronger, and much bigger than the puny little teenager who was near to blubbering.

"Go on fuck off, run off home to mummy," Danny shouted through the pub as the lad weaved speedily to the exit. "Shouldn't be allowed in here if you're not old enough."

As the cold air hit Andy's face his tears mixed with the pouring rain as he slowly trudged home, no money now for the bus or train and definitely nothing for a taxi. Cursing himself for falling for that idiot's act and was furious with himself for his inactivity in fighting back even if his downfall was inevitable.

The light from the pub grew behind him and he turned to see his swindler in the doorway, grinning down on her as usual. "I could always give you one last chance to earn your ride home."

Andy's eyes burst to light in faint hope, "one more game."

Danny laughed loudly, "no lad, I thought we might find something your good at." As he snickered he salaciously groped his crotch and gestured Andy to it. "Suck it good and I'll give you the taxi fare."

Andy stared in a mix of shock and anger, never before had he been propositioned by another man. "Fuck off," he shouted as he sped away in the rain. The mocking shouts of his abuser behind him slowly dropped into the distance.

When he finally returned home he was met with a furious reception from his mum, "What time do you call this to come home at, crawling in here bedraggled and dripping water all over the carpet," his Mum screamed at him between slaps around his head. Andy accepted his fate with subdued anger, biting his lip and quietly apologizing when he could get a word in.

Fleeing to his room with her voice still bellowing at him from downstairs he stripped out of his soaking wet clothes into his pajamas and shivered into his bed. His momentary peace was broken by the older sister barging into his room.

"Fucking hell dickhead, you've got mum riled up tonight. that's meant to be my job." Lucy was everything Andy wasn't, loud, cocky, overtly sexual, and always in trouble. Her arguments with her mum were daily and loud, so she was correct in being shocked by this unusual occurrence. "How come your so late home, thought you only went to the pub."

Andy peered over his sheets, "it's nothing I just spent it drinking and lost the time."

"Fuck off, two shandy's and you'd be on your arse," yanking the sheets off him. "Don't bullshit me like mum, I know how much you had on you tonight." Lucy climbed on top of him and sat her weight down on top, "I even lent you a tenner for a taxi so spill it."

Reluctantly and in growing discomfort Andy told of his embarrassing comeuppance on the pool table, how he had been taken for a fool, and even the toe-curling chance to clear his debt. Red-faced and with eyes watering he spilled it to his sister who listened with a growing smirk.

"What a fucking idiot you are," her thoroughly annoying grin growing by the second. "That pub is always full of knobs like him but no ones stupid enough to get caught." Lucy peered closer to Andy's face, "were you tempted to take his offer?"

"Fuck off," Andy tried to kick his sister off him but she was too strong and agile for him. Wrapping her long legs around him and pinning him tight and holding his struggling arms down with her more muscled tattooed ones.

"Pretty boy like you, you could have made a profit," Lucy teased him but gently released her grip when she realized how upset he was. "Alright dickhead, forget about it for tonight but tomorrow I want a full description of this prick. I'll let Sam know someone is taking the piss in her sister's pub."

Andy breathed easier with his sister's weight finally off him and watched her slink to the door, "can we not just forget it and put it down to education."

Lucy flicked her long black ponytail, "you might be a dickhead but your my brother and if someone fucks with you they fuck with all of us." With a flick of her middle finger, she closed the door and jumped downstairs to needle her mum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy nervously sidled up next to Sam after training, the goalkeeper wet with sweat and out of breath beside her. "Sam babe, my brother got hustled in the pub by some wanker on Monday." Normally Lucy felt pretty strong next to most women but Sam was the biggest and strongest on the team and made her feel like a little girl alongside her.

She slapped her gloves down on the bench, "how did he get done." Even when she tried to be quiet Sam could be intimidating.

Lucy forced a smile, "he got done at pool, definitely hustled." "I just thought if he turns up again Beth could let me know."

Sam knew exactly what Lucy was up to and was always down for some revenge herself. "Give us a description and I'll tell her. But if he knows what's best he won't be back."

"Thanks, babe," she gave Sam a quick peck on the cheek and retreated to the showers.

``````````````````````````````

Lucy's friend Sam was the toughest butch woman she knew but compared to her sister she was a pussycat. Beth White was the proprietor of the 'The Boudicca' pub and had been successful in control for many years. The pub was situated in a rough working-class estate but Beth was relatively successful in maintaining order amongst her clientele. Partly this was down to her abrupt and forceful nature but also down to the family's well-earned reputation.

The Whites had been a known presence to the police and criminal fraternity for many years and their infamy in the area grew over time. Any trouble caused in the pub would be quickly apologized for and any damages recompensed before any further escalation. It meant for the most time, the pub was an oasis of calm in the midst of the madness happening nightly around them.

Beth did not take kindly to any outsiders breaking her well-ordered and maintained control of the bar and anyone caught took pride of place in the rogue's gallery placed above the bar. Photos of various scally's who had been caught and punished looked down upon the regulars, and the stories of how they were punished grew far and wide.

When Sam entered the bar Beth was leaning on the bar reading a newspaper, her white t-shirt tight to her muscled torso. Her arms were nearly all tattoos and no skin and she flicked her long loose black hair from her face to see her sister. "Look what the cats dragged in."

Both girls hugged over the counter leaning their six-foot-plus frames, "give us a pint sis." Sam grinned at Beth as she slipped onto the stool.

Although there was only a year between them Beth had always been the big sister, physically and emotionally. The only woman Sam ever felt overruled by, "I've got a little favor to ask."

Beth slipped the pint of lager in front of Sam, "go ahead, ask away."

"It's for one of the girls off the team, her little brother got hustled on the pool table and she just wants to get him back." Sam blew at her blonde hair and passed a description of him over, "just give us a call if anyone shows up matching it."

Slowly Beth perused the note, "I think I know who this might be, he was in last week." She grinned up at her sister, "no problem I'll call if he shows."

Sam downed her pint in one just to show she still could, "love you, sis." Kissed her on the cheek and bounded for the door.

"Hopefully we can add him to the board," Beth laughed and pointed to the rogue's gallery above her head.

``````````````````````````

Beth slid over the bar and took her place back behind the pump for her usual shift "the usual Mick." At the nod from the old fella, she poured his lager and smiled at the horny old bugger. Every night he turned up to drink a few and ogle the younger lads but he never caused trouble so no problems for her.

Thinking of tasty young meat Beth's eye quickly reverted to her departing barmaid, the delectable Carly. The young student worked a few days behind the bar a week and certainly brightened the place up. She gave the cute blonde a quick goose on her pert backside as she wriggled past.

"Hey don't touch what you can't afford," the petite tease giggled as she slid away from her grasp.

Her eye caught the slouching figure sitting by the pool table aimlessly watching the clientele whilst he caressed his pint. She nodded over to him, "Hey Carly, how long has he been in."

Carly wriggled her escape over the bar, "about an hour, been nursing that pint since he got in."

"Okay babe, see you tomorrow, " she waved goodbye but her stare never left the half-hidden figure by the pool table. Beth reached for her phone and quickly called her sister, "hi babe, better call your friend the pool player is here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second Lucy finished the call from Sam she rang her friend Jane and ordered her over, the only demand dress as slutty as possible. She squeezed into the shortest skirt she owned and peeled on her sexiest panties. She gave herself a quick check in the mirror and nodded in agreement, total slag.

Andy's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he opened the door to the barely dressed figure of Jane. He'd carried a crush for his sister's mate for years but he'd never seen her look as good as this.

"Stop staring pervert," Lucy smacked her brother sharply around the head. She took a long lustful look at her friend, "Oh yes babe I love it."

"Where the fuck are you two going dressed like that," Andy's eyes popped from girl to girl.

"None of your fucking business," Lucy gave him a playful slap on the face. "Eyes up here perv."

Both girls gave him a goodbye middle finger and disappeared giggling into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Danny took a swig of his lager and perused for any possible targets, some nice easy meat who he could pick their pockets without any chance of violence. It'd been two weeks since his last visit, he always stayed clear after a very good night till any noise clears down. His last visit still brought a smile to his face, good money and he hadn't had to even work hard for it.

Scanning the room he picked out the usual suspects, battle-hardened regulars with lived-in boozers' faces and a few young chavs. The bull dyke barmaid glared over at him for spinning out the length of his pint. The lads looked naive enough to take money off but they seemed more interested in building spliffs than pool and groups of lads are always dicey. One on one, not a problem but they never fought like that, you'd be gang jumped in a heartbeat.

His eyes rested on the two fit girls necking shorts by the bar, loud and drunk enough to fool. Danny rubbed his cock through his trackies as he scanned both girls, two brunettes with sexy tattoos covering most of the skin he could see. When they walked over to the pool table giggling loudly, he nearly let out a cheer.

Neither could play to save their lives, taking turns to send balls careening all over the table and pissing themselves laughing. As much as Danny was enjoying the view as each bent over and wiggled their arse over the table, there was money to be made.

Seating himself next to the pool table he observed closer and smiled at the girls. The smaller girl was the better player but only just. The other was the cockier of the two, winking over at him as he watched.

"Enjoying the view mate, you can buy photos it would be cheaper." Lucy nudged her friend Jane and nodded at the intruder.

"Well if the pictures are of you two I'll buy em," Danny grinned back thinking money might not be all he'd be taking home tonight.

As Lucy smirked back at him, Jane potted the black ball. "Pay up bitch, I win." With a mock annoyance, Lucy passed her a five-pound note. Jane rose confidently, "think you can beat me mate."

"Oh I doubt it and I don't have that much to lose," Danny gave his best performance.

"Don't be a shithouse mate, it's only a fiver. she's not that good." Lucy teased him and shoved her friend.

"Alright but go easy on me," and slapped down his money on the table. Danny pressed himself against the taller girl and prised the cue from her fingers. "Winner breaks," and stifled a laugh as the girl scattered the balls. It was going to take all his ability to lose to this girl.

In an Oscar-worthy performance, he lost the next two games just about making it realistic. Both girls' mockery grew with each missed shot and they were now starting to annoy him. "Sorry girls I'm down to my last twenty, I'll have to be off."

Jane sat on the edge of the table and swung her legs, "sorry I'm too good for you."

Lucy leaped up alongside, her mischievous cheeky grin sewn onto her face. "A real man would go all or nothing. Not run away from being beaten by girls."

Both girls now mocked him with crying faces and wobbled their lips like babies, much to their own amusement.

"Alright alright, I'm in." Danny slapped his twenty-pound note on the table and ticked off one more victim.

The game went down to the last ball but only because Dany wanted to make it look slightly even, victory was never in question. When the black dropped he reveled in the sulky pout of the loser. "Guess I had to win one girl's."

The games continued thick as fast and his pot grew, he continued to allow them to win a game to keep them playing. When the last orders were called Danny pulled together his money and thanked the girls for an enjoyable game.

"Oh, your not leaving are you, without letting us try to win our money back." Lucy pleaded with her best puppy dog impersonation.

Danny laughed, "I'd love to continue but they're locking up and I don't want to piss off the dyke behind the bar."

"Oh she's a mate of ours," and both girls burst into giggles. Jane skipped off over to the bar and Lucy pressed close to Danny, "when everyone's gone we can make the bets more interesting if you'd like."

The barmaid nodded to Jane but still stared Danny down and he was much more relaxed when she disappeared upstairs leaving just the three of them. Clicking off the lights, leaving just the overhead pool table lamp illuminating the room.

Two short games later and both girls were cleared of their money and Danny grinned up at them as he set the table up. "What can you bet now girls."

Jane now looked moodily at him, the defeats had taken the gloss off him but Lucy was as flirty and mischievous as ever. "What would you like us to bet?"

Danny leaned both his hands on the table, "why don't we start with you."

Lucy mimicked his stance at the far end of the table, "ok but we don't come cheap." Her smile turned malevolent, "all your money against both of us. Winner takes all."

Normally Danny would have taken the money and ran, his brain ran cold and clinical at the best of times. But his cock had started to have a say and to take both these slags and take their money was too enticing to refuse. "Deal."

Lucy slunk her way around the table towards him, "why don't we make it interesting, each ball potted one item of clothing removed." Her smile was almost devilish as she teased.

Danny slammed the cueball and sunk a red from the off, "one item sweetheart."

Lucy slipped off her pumps and wiggled her bare feet at him, "don't let the pressure get to you, babe."

"Oh I won't sexy, I won't." The next red sunk into the middle pocket as he grinned back at her and he watched her remove her jumper. Barely had she pulled it over her head and Danny sunk his next ball.

Lucy slowly teased open the buttons on her blouse revealing her tattoos went further than her arms. "Keep your eyes on the game, wouldn't want you to miss."

Danny sunk a difficult long red much to the annoyance of Jane who muttered angrily in the darkness. Now he stood and waited for Lucy's next striptease.

She playfully bit her lip as she undid the waist of her skirt and slowly wriggled it down. She turned her back as she shimmied it past her round pink pantied arse, the pale white cheeks gleaming in the dark. "Careful you use the correct cue," she pointed to the bulge in his pants.

"Either one I'd beat you," and he slammed the red into the middle pocket but it didn't go down. The force of the shot made the ball rebound back off the pocket and into the table. "Fuck", his shout reverberated around the room.

Jane giggled and Lucy gleefully grabbed the cue and smirked past him. She lined up her first shot and potted the ball whilst looking him dead in the eyes. "First item."

Danny slumped down angrily in his chair and threw his Burberry cap across at Jane, whilst glaring at his statuesque opposition who danced around the table.

She bent over pushing her arse in the air for Danny to stare at while she potted the next ball with ease. "Come on sexy boy, off."

Danny's annoyance grew as he kicked off his Nikes to the incessant teasing of both girls. As he looked up to the table she'd sunk another and he grumbled obscenities as he slipped off his socks.

With each ball Lucy potted, both girls now screamed and chanted "off off off." His Stone Island top was off and his not exactly gym body was exposed. Still, in all his barely concealed fury he could not take his eyes off that girl's body.

Even when her shot was at the other end of the table Lucy would bend over in his direction to give him a good view of her pert round bottom. Then slam, she'd pot the ball and be turning that evil grin upon him.

Furiously Danny slipped his trackies down and seethed as they mocked his aging underwear.

"Oh yes, sexy grey boxers," Jane salaciously wagged her tongue towards him. Both girls joined in on a rendition of 'I'm too sexy for my shorts.'

Lucy's steely grey eyes locked on his as she rested her breasts on the table and teasingly potted the ball into the pocket in front of him. "Let's see what you have to offer."

Danny quickly slipped off his boxers and deftly covered his cock with his hands.

Jane smirked down at him, "doesn't look like he's hiding much there."

With two quick moves from Lucy, Danny watched helplessly as the final yellow and black fell into the pockets. The blinkers lifted from his eyes to the dawning realization that he had been suckered at his own game.

Lucy posed gleefully before him twirling the cue expertly through her fingers like a baton, "Well I guess we'll never find out if he can use it."

"Pay up Bitch!" Jane screamed in his face gleefully.

Danny furiously pulled up his boxers, "no fucking way, you two slags fucking conned me." As he reached for his pants he got in a tug of war with Jane. "Let fucking go slag." With a rip, he barged her to the ground and with a lunge sent Lucy hard into the wall. With both girls down he swept up his clothes and fled into the darkness towards the exit door.

A thunderous punch from the dark sent him reeling and staggering backward, peering into the dimness he made out the butch barmaid coming towards him. Shaking his senses back to life he leaped forward behind a right hook and floored her with all his might, "Serves you fucking right, stay out of this," he panted through gritted teeth. Before he could reach the door a vicious punch to the stomach dropped him to his knees.

12