The Pool Shark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wind had been ripped out of him and he struggled to recover his breath, he could feel the vomit rising in his throat. As he raised his body to his knees he retched violently into the shoes of his unknown assailant. Slowly he raised his eyes up the legs into the face of the angry blonde woman who scowled furiously back at him.

Sam drew back her fist and sent him hard back down to the floor, "dirty fucking bastard." His face bounced off the well-worn beer-soaked carpet and he aimlessly tried to crawl away. His position was perfect for Beth who now rose with eyes blazing and ran at him connecting perfectly with a kick between his legs.

Danny let out an animalistic howl as he automatically crawled into the fetal position, as the pain throbbed from between his legs. Both women rained blows down upon the beaten man, who whimpered cowardly beneath them. Beth shouted at Jane and Lucy who stood gawping, "grab his fucking legs."

Together the four women dragged the crying man child back towards the pool table and hoisted him back over the edge. Beth and Sam pulled him up and onto the baize top, his face pressed into the green felt. Beth clicked her fingers, "you two sit on him, keep him in place." Lucy and Jane swiftly obeyed her command, not wanting to ever get into her bad books.

Their weight pinned him hard to the tabletop and it finally stopped his bleating. The pain in his chest almost matched the sick palpable ache from his balls, "please, let me go, the money's all yours." Danny begged loudly into the dark, the smell of perfume and booze all around him. "No argument, it's yours. You won it fair and square."

His pleading brought him no reply and he desperately tried to raise his head to see the woman but his head was held motionless by Lucy's thigh. The giggling of the girls sat upon him drowned out the muffled conversation of the barmaid and her friend.

"Please just take the money and let me go. "I'll never come back and I'll never speak a word about any of this," Danny desperately tried to get their attention. The weight of the girls forced the breath out of his body, "For fucks sake, let me fucking go you dyke." His growing helplessness drew the last exasperated words from his lips,

Beth leaned over the table and lifted his head up violently by the hair, "let's get a few things correct from the start sunshine." She leaned so close he could feel her breath, "you have no fucking say in the money, you lost it's there's, done." Her other hand now gripped his jaw tightly, "Secondly, what are you going to tell about, getting beat at pool by girls or getting your arse kicked by ladies." Slowly she pulled up his head so the angle strained his neck, "and I'm not a dyke, I'm an equal opportunities fucker."

Danny's head thudded back down to the pool table and he winced in pain again. His brain could barely comprehend how he had succumbed to his present situation or why. "Look I'm sorry, take the money but why go through all this, just tell the owner you dealt with me and let me go."

"I am the fucking owner, that's my name over the bar. Beth White." She spat the words out into his ear, "I'm guessing by your dumb expression that you have heard of my family and yes our reputation has been well earned." Beth pointed over the rogue's gallery over the bar, "do you see those pictures, that's every prick that thought he could come into my pub and fuck with my regulars."

Danny's heart now thumped with genuine panic, everything he knew of the Whites was bad news and he had royally pissed one of them off. Squinting over at the bar he nodded along with her words.

"Now most pubs put pictures like that up for the staff to keep an eye open for anyone on the board but we have them up as a warning for pricks like you." Beth leaned in to whisper, "They got caught and got punished, this is what happens in my pub."

Sam ripped down Danny's boxers exposing his arse once again and causing him to flail his legs frantically. "I got to say, some of these scally lads have nice arses," and gave each cheek a sharp slap. She gripped his balls roughly, "keep fucking still."

The growing squeeze on his balls brought an end to his rebellion and he crumbled to his fate. Powerless he began to sob which did little to reduce the mockery from the girls who constrained him. "What are you going to do to me?" Danny received no verbal reply but the cold lube pressed abruptly to his arsehole brought an answer. "Please don't do it."

Lucy chimed in, "he was defiantly wiggling his arse provocatively during our game." She slapped his arse, "trying to put me off my game, weren't you sexy?"

Jane bounced on top of him to elicit more groans from him, "although looking at that cock not sure how the fuck he was going to satisfy either of us, never mind both."

Sam tightened her grip, "yep sorry mate, no way that's going to be enough for these two slags." She groped his arse lewdly, "better off using this arse to please us girls, lad."

Beth ended the banter with a slight shove on Sam to maneuver her aside and with a hard thrust of her cock she ripped his cherry aside. His helpless cry sang through the dimly lit room for the loss of his manhood and for a second the atmosphere was silent, broken only by a low groan as Beth released the cock back out.

The extruiating pain rose through him and found an escape in his helpless lament, the cock stretching his tight hole with each movement. No amount of lube would have helped him assimilate that thick cock and Beth cared little for his enjoyment of the experience. This was a punishment and she would administer it as she felt fit.

"Grip the fucking table," Beth barked the order towards him as she turned up the ferocity of his onslaught. Danny gripped the table with all his remaining might as she forced that thick plastic cock relentlessly up him. The pool balls ran back and forth scuttling around his prone body as the table rocked, clicking in his ears as he closed his eyes and resigned himself to his fate.

The smell of the chalk buried in his nostrils as he breathed in the table, each deep thrust forced him to cry out and taste the felt on his lips. The pain escalating from his abused arse now mixed with the confusing arousal growing within him as her cock probed his prostate. His cries of pain and anger now mixed with strange animalistic noises which fell inexplicably from his lips.

Experience had taught Sam the best way to sexually confuse a man was to keep him hard through whatever the onslaught. She kept her tight grip on his balls and teasingly massaged his cock, keeping him in a permanent state of arousal. Just to fuck with him mentally as well as the physical torture being provided by Beth. His dripping cock brought an evil smile to her face.

The two girls bounced gleefully on the broken figure beneath them as they watched Beth powerfully fucking the fight out of him. Her eyes locked on the plastic cock thrusting into that pale firm arse as his legs flailed impotent in the air.

Beth abruptly pulled out her cock from his aching arse and spanked both his cheeks hard, shaking him out of his stunned trance. Danny had no recollection of the time or duration of his plight, he had become numb to his predicament. As the cool air blew against his sore puckered hole he felt a curious emptiness.

"You two can jump down now, there's no fight left in this prick," Sam winked at the girls as they reluctantly climbed off the still figure beneath them. Red marks mapped his pale body where both girls had pressed their bodies and he breathed a sigh of relief as the weight lifted.

His respite was short-lived as the baton was passed to Sam who wasted no time in sliding back into the red arse bent before her. Beth slipped out of her strap on as she watched proudly as her little sister rode that broken husk of a man.

Sam stepped up to the plate magnificently, driving her lubed cock deep into his swollen hole. Pounding her muscular thighs repeatedly into his quivering buttocks, his cries reborn into the room. She exchanged a grin with her sister as she gripped his waist and plowed.

"Whoo take him, Sam," Lucy squealed as she banged the table in delight. "Fuck the cheating bastard."

Jane siphoned through his discarded jeans, "I think this is ours now." Waving the newly procured twenty-pound notes in the air and provocatively under his face. "Winner takes all, literally."

Beth walked around to the front of the table, "Pull up his head." Roughly Sam yanked him up his hair to face Beth's phone. "Smile for the camera," she clicked away till she got the one she liked. "That's the one for the wall."

Danny groaned as she showed him the desperate tear-soaked-faced loser before her, knowing he would soon be the pride of place on the wall. The latest to be added to the wall of shame, for the locals to mock.

Sam nodded to Lucy to continue where she had stopped and she slipped to her knees and wrapped her fingers around his aching cock. Her tight grip brought his cock back to hardness, teasing his balls with her free hand. Peeking up from under the table for a perfect view of Sam's thick plastic cock sliding in and out.

"I think he fucking loves it," Sam shouted down at Lucy who lay smirking between her legs." Let's fuck the cum out of him."

As Sam picked up the pace, Lucy increased the stroking and both could feel his legs buckle. The cries had turned to moans and his body trembled, both girls knew he was close.

"Come on bitch, cum for the girls," Sam shouted across the echoing room.

Helplessly Danny exploded, his whole body bucked as they drew every drop from his empty balls. As he shot his hole wrapped around the thick cock and it forced more from him.

Lucy shrieked with joy as she milked the cum from his redraw cock. She'd wanked a few lads off before but never seen anyone produce this much. A pool of thick warm cum gathered beneath him and with each thrust of Sam's cock he dribbled more into it.

With a whimper, Sam's cock slid out of his burning arse and his mouth lay flat against the table felt. A patch of drool grew as he tried to breathe, hoping his ordeal was over. Not looking he heard heavy steps coming around the table and a hot breath on his face.

"I never want to see your fucking face around here." Beth sneered into his ear. "Do you understand?"

"Yesss," the tears dripped from Danny's eyes.

"If you do think of coming around, remember everyone will see your picture on our wall and they'll know what happened," Sam shouted over the prone figure.

"Fucked up the arse by a gang of girls," Lucy mocked at his other side.

"And we'll tell everyone you fucking loved it," Jane teased.

Beth nodded to Jane to unlock the door and Lucy to gather his clothes, "Now get off my fucking snooker table and take your bitch arse out of here."

Danny slid painfully off the table, the raised edge leaving a thick red mark across his stomach. His legs buckled as he tried to stand, the aching pain shooting through his thighs. Forlornly he scanned the floor for his clothes until a whistle from the door alerted him, and he watched as Lucy and Jane tossed them out into the street.

Sam booted him up the arse as he stumbled past her, "fuck off loser."

The kick sent him sprawling towards the door and more mockery, "bye-bye cock whore." Lucy waved him goodbye as Jane shoved him out into the street.

The wet cold concrete awoke him as he scrambled up his clothes, covering his nakedness and fleeing into the night as quickly as his legs could stagger. The laughter of the girls still seeping into the night air behind him.

Beth poured herself and her sister a scotch, "I think we've earned these." They clicked their glasses together in a toast, "Job well done."

"Don't we get one?" Lucy leaned over the bar giving her best puppy eyes.

Beth leaned forward to face her, "you have work to do." She lifted a bucket from behind the bar, "clean up that cum and wash those dildos." "Unless you two want to take his place for me and my sister upstairs."

Lucy and Jane exchanged a brief scared look and grabbed the bucket and fled, "No problem, we'll clean up."

Sam smiled at her sister, "bet you're disappointed she chose to clean."

"Too fucking right I am, lovely little arse on her," Beth flung the keys to Sam. "I'm off to bed, you lock up after pinky and perky finish."

"No probs," Sam gave her sister a wave. "And tomorrow we'll add the new boy to the wall." Beth gave her a thumbs up and disappeared for a well-earned rest.

````````````````````````````

Lucy burst into Andy's room as he lay scanning his phone, "get your hands off your cock and watch this." She hurled her phone at him with a huge grin.

With the touch of the red button, his eyes bulged and his mouth dropped to the floor much to the delight of his sister. Before him, the perpetrator of his hustled pool game was being roughly arse fucked over the very table and loudly crying into it.

Scanning the faces in the video he made out his sister and her friends Jane and Sam cheering on the bar owner. The butch dyke whose sheer stare could freeze him in his tracks was pounding away on the poor bastard.

"Told you we'd get him back, " Lucy snatched her phone back off him. "Better make sure you never fuck around in Beth's boozer or that might be you, little bro."

His mouth was still dropped open dopily as she left laughing and he slumped stunned back to his bed. Now filled with a wholly correct fear for that pub and a newly found respect for his sister but an odd stirring in his shorts for the bar owner.

12