The Poolhouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had my belt open and my shorts. He was lowering the zipper, his hand rubbing my hard cock. I took his belt and unhooked it.

"Yes, I am. I had no idea."

I paused. I didn't see my wife outside.

"Is this a good idea, with all them out there?"

James had my briefs down and my cock and balls in his hand, "Dorthy never comes in here, never. And you know your kids won't unless they want the bathroom, and I locked that from this side. I like your cock."

We stood, shorts and briefs around our ankles, and rubbed each other.

I got down on my knees. James held my head, "We will have to be fast, though."

I let my lips capture my wife's father's erect penis, "I can do fast."

We did too. I fingered Jame's hole as I sucked his cock, and in a few minutes, he jetted a nice load in my mouth. We switched places, and he greased my hole with hand-sanitizer and fingered my ass as he sucked my cock. I jetted in no time while watching my mother-in-law by the pool.

As we got dressed, Nancy appeared and gave her mom a drink. James and I joined them, and the rest of the day was quite tolerable.

It was about a week later. Nancy had been distant but warmed up. I didn't give it any thought. I woke up in the middle of the night. I was having a dream. James was sucking my cock. It was a nice dream, but it wasn't a dream. I came to consciousness feeling a mouth on my erection. The room was dark. She was laying out between my legs, and her mouth was loving my hard cock. I was stunned, to say the least. I flicked on the bedside light. Nancy looked up at me, releasing my cock from her mouth.

"I wondered about what was going on. I snuck into the bathroom. I saw you with him. I saw you on your knees with his hard cock in your mouth. I saw the pleasure in your eyes as you sucked his cock."

I didn't know what to say. This explained her mood—that day. The day James showed me the video. She spied and saw James and me in the pool house. Nancy licked my cock head as she talked.

"I was shocked, angry. You were cheating and with him. But, I could not stop watching. I've never seen porn. I was getting a live show. I saw the pleasure from both of you. I was captivated. But this was wrong. My mother taught me it was disgusting. But you two were having the time of your life sucking each other off. I felt guilty like I had failed you. I thought and fought with myself and gave in to my curiosity. So, here I am, your wife, sucking your cock, and loving it."

I had to confess. I had to tell her that I was having sex with Lance too.

Nancy, babe, I have to tell you..."

She stopped sucking and interrupted me. Saliva drooled from her mouth. She ran her tongue up my erect cock.

"Tell me what? That you still want to suck that boy's cock? Only if you record it."

"But your..."

"My mother? What she taught me? My mother is a cunt. Now, cum in my mouth."

I did. She choked but took it all. Then I put my face where she pissed, and she came all over my face.

Nancy lay on top of me as we waited for my cock to get hard so I could give her a proper fucking.

"That wasn't the only time I peeked." She whispered.

"Oh?" My cock stirred and grew against her thigh. Nancy moved to straddle me. She took my cock in her tiny hand and held it as she settled on.

"You better make sure your timing is right, or you're going to catch daddy with him."

12