The Popular Crowd Pt. 01: Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers

Alexis blinked and shook her head, "More than anything."

Niece grinned, "Good. Bring him to the party Monday night. If you can get him into one of the upstairs bedrooms to fuck, before I can. Then you're in. Done deal. If I beat you though, you are out."

Alexis frowned, "But I got you the picture."

"And that was just the entry fee, consider that paid. But if membership is what you want. Then this is the final challenge." Niece reached up and pinched Alexis in the tit. "Better doll up baby, because I'm not gonna show him any mercy."

* * * * * *

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Alexis thought as she ran around the track that afternoon. What the fuck was she gonna do now? She fought herself on it back and forth. What was the big deal if she was gonna have sex with him anyway? All she had to do was go see him and sleep with him for the next two days, then when the party came around she just had to bring him and sleep with him there too. Jake would be her boyfriend by then and it would be easy to bring him upstairs to have some fun.

Ugh, but she didn't want a boyfriend. She was doing this all to get into GGK and date one of the football players. Or maybe a basketball player, she liked tall guys. Jake was none of those things, though technically he was a little taller than her. What really did Jake have going for him besides being really nice and having a really big dick?

What else did he need?

Alexis thought about it, ran the possibilities and the pros and cons in her head over and over. The more she thought about it the more she realized she was...kind of a shitty person. What harm would come from giving Jake a chance? He would treat her right, hell he would probably do his best to be the best boyfriend she ever had because he would just be excited to be with her.

It made her think about her past boyfriends, all jocks, all good looking hunks, all ended up being scummy cheats. She recalled all the reasons why she broke up with her exs, Kyle outright stole from her and her parents, Trevor fucked four other girls, Brandon ended up being gay, George stole her car and flirted with everything that walked. So yeah, she didn't exactly have the best track record as far as boyfriends went. Perhaps Jake would be different.

After her run she decided to go for it. The only problem was if she dated Jake, then she wouldn't be single for the GGK parties in the future. But then again....if Jake turned out to be a good boyfriend then maybe it wouldn't matter. He was certainly equipped for the job.

The downside was, of course, that if she somehow lost. If Niece beat her, she would lose everything she had set out for socially. No GGK, no hot boyfriends, and hell, not even big dick Jake. If she lost, she lost everything, and she'd spend her college years as a nobody.

"All or nothing I guess." She thought to herself. "I really should get on birth control."

Saturday afternoon ended up being appointments for Alexis. Heading to the clinic to get an old birth control refill, which was somehow still valid, and then to a pharmacy which didn't have the condoms she needed. She hit up two different pharmacies, and none of them had anything that would work for Jake. Which meant she would have to rely on the rhythm method until her pills started to work.

Yeah right, Jake's pre-cum would be enough to knock her up ten times over with a dick that size. She couldn't do that, so she pulled out her phone and looked for an adult novelty shop. Turns out there were seven not far from campus and Alexis ended up at a place called the Silken Lace.

Luckily this store was clean, smelling of sanitizer and the smut was kept down aisles that didn't bombard you the moment you entered. Alexis was thankful for that much at least. Near the counter was an entire wall of various rubbers, a wall of sheer variety.

The clerk was a slim punk rock looking girl probably only a few years older than Alexis, who came over after Alexis spent some time trying to figure out the size differences between the options on the wall. "Can I help you find something?"

Alexis sighed, "Yeah I don't know anything about...sizes and my boyfriend is rather...big. I don't know what would fit him, I know he is far too big for normal stuff, but I don't know the differences beyond that."

The clerk frowned and asked, "Well how big is he, six, seven, eight inches, or are you talking about thinkness?"

Alexis didn't know how to answer that, nor did she have any real measurement of Jake. So with a sigh she dug out her phone and brought up the picture and showed the clerk.

"What the fuck!?" The clerk cried. Then blushed, "Oh shit I'm sorry, that's just....Is that am arm? That aint him is it?"

Alexis nodded, "Oh yeah it's him."

"Wow....that's something else." She turned to look at the wall and then back to Alexis. "How do you guys even....like I mean you are a petite gal and he's an elephant. Sorry not my business."

Alexis blushed, "Actually we haven't tried yet. We couldn't without protection. But obivously I don't even know what would fit him."

The clerk nodded and reached up for a box called the Magnum Opus and handed it to her. "There are the biggest they make. IF these don't work then nothing off the shelf will. You'd have to look into getting something customize."

Alexis took the box and saw the price, her eyes widened, "Thirty dollars? Are there thirty condoms in here?" She turned the box over. "No there are three. Good God these better fit."

"Yeah sorry, those are specialty size and they aren't cheap." The clerk explained.

"Fine." Alexis replied with a size. "Oh before I forget, he umm...his release is like a bucket, will these contain all of that?"

"Cums like a fire hose huh?" The clerk smirked. "Don't worry girl, those should do the job no matter how much he unloads. Like I said, if those don't work then nothing will outside of a custom job."

"Great." Alexis said unenthusiastically.

* * * * * *

Alexis knocked on Jake's door that night, hoping he was home and not out doing something. She didn't have any clue about his schedule and when she put her number in his phone she didn't think to also get his number into hers. Which was dumb of her, but it signified just where her brain had been at last night.

As she knocked she heard the television inside go silent, which meant he was home to her relief. The door opened and Jake stood there in sweat pants and nothing else. He seemed surprised to see her, especially as she was only wearing a terricloth robe with absolutely nothing underneath, not that he could tell that part.

"Oh hey Alexis." He said. "I didn't know you were coming."

She smirked. "Hey big guy. Catch you at a bad time?"

Jake blinked and shook his head, "Ummm no not really I was just playing games." He jerked his thumb back into the room where there was some kind of video game on the TV.

She stepped forward and put a finger on his chest. "Why don't you take a break and let me in."

Jake let Alexis push him into his room, and she kicked his door shut with her heel. She smiled up at him and ran her fingers down his chest. He wasn't badly built as it turned out. He didn't have a six pack or anything, but he was much better to look at than Alexis would've thought a few days ago.

"Now tell me something." She teased, "How did you like my little blowjob?"

Jake gave her a look, "It was the most incredible night of my life. You kidding?"

"Do you want more?"

"Is that a trick question?"

She shrugged, "Well you seemed so unsure of letting me play with you last time. I thought you might not wanna play anymore."

Jake let out a puff of air, "Yeah I did do that." He shook his head, "I mean, it was a little sudden right? I guess I've never had a girl want to do anything like that with me before so I just didn't know what the right thing to do was."

She smirked. "So if I did this..." She reached up and let the robe fall to the floor, revealing her perfectly naked body to him. Her breasts heaved on her chest, firm and perky, nipples hard from the cool air. Her mound was shaven bare and puffy just for his gaze. Her stomach was flat and smooth, flexing softly as she breathed. "What now?"

Jake made a loud puff of air from his lips. "Uhhh....Whhewww ummmm. Wow. I umm."

Alexis giggled and stepped closer. "You can touch me where ever you want." She let her voice be a breathy tease.

Jake looked at her, swallowing hard. She could almost see his pulse begin racing, her own heart was beating faster in the moment. His eyes took in her body before bringing his eyes up to hers. Slowly he lifted his hand and stepped towards her. She gasped softly as his warm palm cupped her right breasts. To encourage him she pressed herself against his hand, urging him on. He gently squeezed her mound, turning his hand to caress her. She reached out and ran her hand over the front of his sweats, she could feel his size even soft, though he was firming up by the moment.

"Lets go back to the bed." She told him, pushing him backwards. She led him to the bed and made him sit down, there she pushed between his legs so she could press her chest to his face. Jake took the hint and opened his mouth. She gasped in pleasure as his warm breath blew upon her sensitive flesh. His tongue teased across her nipple with made her giggle softly. Male instinct, even a virgin knew what to do with a titty.

She wrapped her arms around his head, holding him to her chest letting him suck upon her as much as he wanted. His mouths worked on her mound, she sighed in pleasure as she felt her loins moisten from his efforts. Alexis was excited and nervous, she found herself melting against him giving herself to him in a way she didn't think she would be able to. That realization helped her relax.

Finally she pulled away from him, pulling his face to hers to kiss him. She smiled against his lips, "Want to put you cock inside me?" She asked in a sweet voice. "You are so big though Jake, I dunno if my tight little body could take it." She teased.

Jake looked at her, "I umm..."

She laughed and pulled away from him. "Relax I know you want to." She teases some more as she backed away from him. "You can't fuck me with sweat pants on though. Gotta lose them." Jake scrambled out of his sweats so fast he lost his balance and fell back onto the bed hard. She eyed his hard shaft hanging between his legs, too big and heavy to stick straight up like other guys she had been with.

"I got something special for us." She said softly, turning away from him so he would get a lovely view of her clean little slit as she bent over at the waist to retrieve the condom form the robe she dropped on the floor. She rose up and turned towards him slowly, holding up the condom, "I needed to get a very special wrapper just for you, because you are a beast down there."

She moved between his legs again and reached down to wrap her soft little fingers around his monster. She pushed against him, stroking him before lifting his shaft to press it flat against her stomach, "Oh my, look at how deep you are going to reach inside me baby. It's so big you might ruin my tight little body for any other guy. Are you okay with ruining my hole? Do you want my hole to only ever be satisfied with your wonderful huge cock?" She leaned against him, breathing every word into his ear.

Jake moaned against her, she felt his shaft pulse in her hand. It made her smile and she gently nibbled his ear lobe. "But we gotta put a raincoat on this bad boy." She told him stroking him faster. "I can't let you squirt any sperm inside me, not yet." She breathed.

Gently she separated from him and tore the condom wrapper with her teeth. She took out the rubber and flicked the wrapping onto the floor. She grabbed the base of him with one hand and fitted the condom to his tip. "Alright let's hope this works." She muttered to herself. She began to stroke the condom down his length.

It rolled onto his tip just fine and even down the shaft a ways. Jake winced after she got a little more than half-way down as the ring began to get really tight and really hard to roll down. "Oh sorry." She told him, "Jesus this is the biggest one they make and it still doesn't work. Not completely anyway." She checked the tip and there was still space in the cum chamber, so in theory this would be fine if she was careful. "Ugh it's not perfect but we can give it a try. Lay back."

"I've always wondered why guys hated condoms." Jake said, "Now I know." He chuckled and shifted onto the bed. "Oh well, better than nothing I guess."

Alexis climbed on top of him, her fingers between her legs as she gave herself a little rub. "I'm sorry buddy, reproduction is an uncaring bastard." She moved herself over him, until her mound pressed along the length of his monster. Looking down at the beast between her legs she couldn't believe she was actually about to do this. At least try to do this. He was massive compared to her, she hoped that her tease about him ruining her wouldn't come true.

She leaned over him and began to rock her hips back and forth, rubbing herself along his lenght. Her pussy ached and burned with wetness, despite her doubts her body was excited. Still she ran herself over him, coating his shaft with her juice and working the nerve up within herself to try. Jake's hands caressed her thighs and waist, helping her move back and forth. He watched her with deep lusting desire, his cheat heaving with each breath. She knew he wanted her but could tell he was nervous to do anything to ruin the moment.

"Alright baby, let's bust your cherry." She told him, leaning over him to kiss him softly. Her hand reached back and pulled him from under her, pointing his tightly rubbered shaft against her moist slit.

When she pressed his tip to her entrance she let out a little gasp as even just the pressure of him started making her tunnel tremble. She looked down at him and asked, "Here we go." And then she pressed backward, gritting her teeth as she felt herself open for him. She cried out as his massive tip popped into her, she trembled on top of him as her body tried to wrap around him.

"God fuck!" She moaned, lowering her head on his chest.

Jake panted and tightened his grip on her hips. "That's different." He gasped.

Alexis chuckled, feeling herself so full from barely any of him inside of her. "That's nothing." She took a deep breath and pushed back further, feeling his girth push into her deeper. She moaned loudly as she rocked him back and forth, little motions to work him deeper into her. Her body stretched around him, squeezing him.

Jake grunted under her as she rocked, fucking him lightly but still just trying to get him inside her. She was so hot and tight inside, it was enough to make him forget the discomfort of the condom that was still pinching him about three quarters of the way down.

After a moment of working him deeper and deeper, Alexis sat up on him, uusing her weight to try and get more of him into her. She was so full, fuck he was so big. "Oh fuck you're too big Jake." She moaned, lifting herself up a little before pushing down again. He was hitting her deep than she ever felt anyone hit before. The next push she felt him hit her cervix and her eyes popped open, a wave of pain followed by and even more powerful wave of pleasure rocked through her. "Fuck!"

She stopped moving and held him there, panting as her body clamped and spasmed around him. "Oh my god you're....fuck you're touching my womb baby, fuck that feels good." She moaned again, trying to catch her breath. Gingerly she reached between her legs to feel how much of him was left to enter her....somehow. She realize that she had reached almost the exact point where than condom stopped, her fingers finding the ring of it just outside of her. Perfect, she could ride him like this and not worry about the condom rolling up or off of him.

She braced her palms on his chest and loomed over him. "So how does it feel inside of me?"

Jake groaned, "Oh it's good. You're tight and hot inside. I can feel your body rippling around me. I think I might cum soon." He warned her, frowning.

Alexis smiled and rubbed his chest, she would have leaned down to kiss him but she didn't want to lose her postion. "It's okay baby, it's your first time. You'll get more stamina later." She lifted herself up and slid back down. "Ahh shit!" She trembled and shook violently as his tip bashed against her cervix again. Alexis lifted again, feeling her body suck on him as he slipped from her, then pushed back down, slower this time. She went down until he just barely touched her barrier and that felt better.

She sighed and began a rhythm of that, smooth but slower casual lifts and drops of her hips. Her breath came in soft moans as she moved the pace getting easer as her body adapted and her juices coated him for easy entry.

Jake grunted under her and bit his lip, his hands tightened on her hips digging his fingers into her skin. "Your you gonna cum baby?" She asked him, panting as she continued to move her hips. Jake could only grunt and nod. Alexis then felt the change in him, the swelling of his girth within her streching her just that much further. Her body reacted to it by flooding her with pleasure. She cried out and almost slumped against him.

"It's okay, go ahead and cum Jake. Cum for me." She pleaded.

The permission was all he needed, She felt him jerk inside of her and the warmth of his seed spilling deep within her. Her eyes snapped open as her body exploded in her own orgasm. But fear also hit her as she swore she could heat the heat of his cream pumping deep, oh so deep, within her. She couldn't stop it now though, it was too late so she just let the sensations of orgasmic bliss wash through her.

Again Jake's shaft seemed to pulse forever inside of her. She felt the warmth of his seed start to move down her tunnel but her body was too tingly from her orgasm to care. "God fuck!" She panted over and over again, between cooing moans.

When he slumped under her, Alexis laughed. All that hunting for a special condom for nothing. She rose up and slowly rose off of him, expecting to see the rubber popped like a big bubble as his shaft left her tunnel. Instead she was delighted to see that the rubber had actually held, though the cum filled tip had spilled and ran down his shaft where ever it could find space to move.

She let out a sigh or relief and settled back on his thighs. "Well that was intense. How was your first time big guy."

Jake was staring up at the ceiling. "Great." He moaned. "I need to take that thing off though." He said.

She quickly rolled her hands up his softening member, rolling the condom free, the casade of semen pouring over him. She quickly tried to catch the condom before it spilled but there was a lot there and it slipped through her fingers. "Oh hold on I made a mess." She scrambled off the bed, darting to the sink to drop the used condom and then some paper towels.

Alexis took her time and cleaned him up properly, even licking up a little of the spent load with her tongue. Jake proped himself on his elbows to watch her and asked her. "So what does this mean Alexis?" He asked.

She looked at him, "What do you mean?"

"Well I just met you like three days ago, wasn't I supposed to take you on a date or something before this? I mean I don't know how this is works. Are you my...girlfriend now? Or?" He made a gesture with his hands.

Alexis laughed, "I mean... I could be. That's up to you I guess. If I am honest, I just wanted to cure you of your viginity. And I'd be lying if I wasn't really curious to see how you gigantic cock would feel inside me." She looked at him and patted him on the thigh lightly. "Don't feel obligated for anything Jake, this could have just been for fun if you want that. It's really okay you don't need to overthink it."

musicankane
musicankane
1,038 Followers