The Popular Crowd Pt. 01: Alexis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrugged, "Buuuuut, if you wanna take me out. There is a party on Monday night at GGK that we could go to together." She suggested.

Jake frowned, "I don't get invited to parties much. But yeah I could go with you to that." He said with a nodded. Then he looked around his room and then to his bed. "You wanna stay the night?" He offered.

Alexis crawled over to him and kissed him. "I'd love too, but I can't." She told him. "I only brought the one rubber, and if I stay over I might get the itch to see if I can fit the rest of you inside me and I can't let you do that bareback...yet." She teased, flicking his nose.

"Yet?" He asked as she climbed off the bed and picked her robe up.

She smirked at him. "I'm working on something, don't worry about it." She teased and blew him a kiss. "Don't hesitate to call or text me big boy. Maybe hit me up when you are free tomorrow for another round?" She offered.

Jake smiled big and nodded, "Yeah for sure!"