All Comments on 'The Porch Wolf Ch. 11-20'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
amartsamartsabout 4 years ago
work him in

A request -- work John in. In whatever capacity.

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitabout 4 years ago
Warm and Fuzzy

This is warming my black, icy heart.

CreepyDragonCreepyDragonabout 4 years ago
Love your stories

I love your stories. Each is unique and each mythos of your wolves is different and engaging. I’m an avid D&D player and your stories make me wish to play on in a game. I also enjoy your character development and pace of the story. I was hooping Liv and Leo got to together, but Brent makes a good choice too. Please keep writing so I can keep enjoying the ride!

mikecflmikecflabout 4 years ago
Great

Love this storyline, hope it is as long as your Treasure series.

mikecflmikecflabout 4 years ago
Great.

Love this storyline, I hope it is as long as your Treasure series. Just as a reader, with the child only 5 years old I think there is a lot of story to be told and am looking forward to about 6 to 9 months of reading. ( that's a hint. )

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago
Intensity

Your stories have it.

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 4 years ago
Very apt description

If 'new wolf' refers to the series as a whole, then yes, everyone wants the new wolf. Excellent continuation of the story; it was a bit of an expectation subversion to have John not be a horrible person and want his daughter dead, which is nice. I won't be surprised if he ends up dying heroically to protect Vicki. It should also be fun watching Brent woo Liv.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for sharing. Right now I’m feeling just a little impatient for the next instalment. I’m lycan it a lot:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great as always ....but

....but I’m confused .... I confuse easily .... how is it that the younger brother has the mantle? If it came from his-arranged ‘marriage’ can’t she kill him and get it back?

So now I’ll go back and read it again and maybe figure it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes!!!!! Land shark aka Sharkbait

Love your new story line . Wishing you another great and long story .

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 4 years ago

For the confused anon: as far as I can tell, Leo's brother's mate was born with the mantle. Then, she mated John, which shared the mantle with him, as they'd be the alpha pair together, so the first child (of either) of them is the one who receives the mantle, even if it's not the child of the original mantle holder, as is the case here.

It's a little like having a family heirloom, sharing it with your new husband, then finding out that they've given it to their illegitimate child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant again!

Another stonking good instalment......please keep this story going and make it snappy you are a great writer

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
re: Great as always ....but

Also... Because he says that he broke his mate link (So she couldn't track him), he is probably no longer an alpha, which will put him at a disadvantage when he tries to kill his ex-mate.

This story takes a split from the "romantic" spin on were legend wereby mates are unable to knock up anyone but their bonded mate and they are bonded for life. I guess that convenient plot tool is useful for erotica because it allows weres to fuck like bunnies without any consequences (since they could also heal from any STDs they might acquire, in those stories). It is interesting to read a werewolf story in which the wolves aren't practically invulnerable and have the same lifespan as a regular human.

This is a really well-told story, and I have seen very few spelling/grammar mistakes, all of which seemed more like typos or brain farts than an author's misunderstanding of the language. It has been a joy to read thus far (I am such a grammar nazi that seeing proper use of the English language is intensely refreshing), except for all the tears and pain you have to wade through to get to this point. Hopefully we'll get to see Leo's life start looking up before you end up killing him off at the end.

GJ! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Humbled

I'm not a writer. I'm not eloquent with words. I'm not comfortable with the non-con elements. Or privileged birth equals horid acts are exempt from societies standards. I'm a simple redneck. Yet! Yet I keep coming back to you're stories. Depth of character is key, for me.keep it up. (BTW, God bless auto-correct)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great addition

Moremoremore cant get enough from my favorite wolfy author

bobosupremobobosupremoabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Right now, with all the craziness in the world I needed a break and to find some happiness. While reading about "Shark Bait" I've been grinning like a fool. Thank you for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I second the thanks!

I read Dominant Species twice, and am delighted to find you've shared another excellent story. Thank you for bringing a joyful read into my days :)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Love the story and little Vicki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shark bait is just adorable!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Great story, loved it. Got to say, there were several places that kind of got to me. Wish there was another chapter or so, but understand it's probably not going to happen. Five stars and thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES