All Comments on 'The Porch Wolf Ch. 21-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kyotie913kyotie913about 4 years ago
1 million stars is not enough

As always one of the best stories on this site. I know this was just posted but I am awaiting the next update with baited shark bait. Or puppy breath!!!

Moonshine_1971Moonshine_1971about 4 years ago

Awesome story please keep them coming! I am always looking for next segment.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago

Powerful chapter. The funeral scene was especially well done. I like this version of werewolf life, where the Council tries to minimize conflict instead of stirring things up.

"Leo wouldn't know what hit him." No, no he won't. I think I've spotted the next Mrs. Volkov. Don't disappoint me now, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you Partwolf

As always thank you for your update and for this new 6 page format that I just love. (More to love and read) I've once again fallen in love with these new characters and you keep me coming back with the story line. Keep up the great work and like everyone else, I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

els

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Damn you!

I’m chomping at the bit awaiting more chapters! Your stories are phenomenal! Thank you for sharing your literary talents with us plebeians.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
AWESOME!!

This has got to be one of the better of all werewolf stories! I actually love it and can't wait for more chapters. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading!!

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Awesome

Gripping story

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

So good I think the moderator is gong to be Leo's mate.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

I agree with skippers dad. Loving the story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Just when I thought it was over and done with, here's more of the story. It's a great read and I've enjoyed every bit of it. Great story, again.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Good chapter, you’ve built the plot and characters well @PartWolf. 👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES