All Comments on 'The Porch Wolf Ch. 31-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!

I have been checking every day (no pressure) for the next chapters and I wasn't disappointed. you are an excellent writer and I would gladly have paid for this in novel form. KEEP GOING

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 4 years ago

"It was so different seeing things through their eyes. Young children hadn't been disappointed, betrayed, or hurt by the world." You're a grandparent, I can tell.

Looking forward to more, when you have the time. Thank you for sharing your art with us.

IlliterateScholarIlliterateScholarabout 4 years ago
Thanks, again!

Still loving this story. I am always excited to see another installment posted, even though I'm not a big fan of the average werewolf story. The way Leo treats people, and the way the people with whom he has surrounded himself act lets me relax into the story the same way I would with any other great novel with likeable characters. I don't have to worry about the Alpha character forcing a woman to submit, or some ludicrous plot in which a proud woman enjoys being dominated in some way. I don't so much mind the idea of a pack structure, but when it gives people the opportunity to treat women as forced submissives it grates on my nerves. I'm so happy that the lunas in your story are strong and at least somewhat independent when the plot puts them in a situation where their alpha is acting in a way they wouldn't approve.

BTW, I really like the size of your posts. 6~9 pages is a really satisfying amount of reading to get to do when the story is this involved and when there are as many characters as werewolf stories tend to have. I don't mind the wait between posts when I get to read another large chunk of such a satisfying story.

So, thanks again for posting your story, and I look forward to seeing more!

LiterKnightLiterKnightabout 4 years ago

The installments are a bit short for book prices, but compiled together, the overall story would be something I'd probably pay a few dollars for. The writing is excellent; I love your character-building, they seem realistic, even if they are mostly werewolves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Enjoying your writings very much!

I will just copy another comment, it said everything I wanted to!

I have been checking every day (no pressure) for the next chapters and I wasn't disappointed. you are an excellent writer and I would gladly have paid for this in novel form. KEEP GOING

kyotie913kyotie913about 4 years ago
As I have Stated Before

As I have stated before you are one of the best writers on this site. Keep up the wonderful work and I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I really enjoyed this story until it became a werewolf template story. I was ready to quit this this story until you saved it by the twist at the end. Please continue creating a new story.

Oops, same as comment. Obviously, I'm not a writer ;)

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Still loving it and all the machinations you come up with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES