All Comments on 'The Porch Wolf Ch. 51-Conclusion'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I have been patiently waiting for this installment. And boy did you not let me down. I always look forward to seeing one of your stories. This one was no different. I can’t wait to read more of the adventures of “Sharkbait and her family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Always delivering great work

You keep me engaged and I can’t wait for your new work. Well done on another awesome story giving joy in these troubling times. Take care and again awaiting your next work.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 4 years ago
Excellent AS USUAL !

Your usual cliffhangers not withstanding EXCELLENT AS USUAL ! I have read you since the beginning ,with only a few with holdings. My only problem is the wait between chapters . Two of my other favorite authors have quit producing, one do to open heart surgery , the other due to compilations due to Agent Orange , they are FAT_DAD , & RECHICKER . The of you make up my favorites . I have some minor authors that are fun (for the fill in) , so needless to say I'm an old fart who likes GREAT WRITING !

CHEERS & THANKS DOE THE READ

txcracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awe

Love the story. It's not the usual sex on a stick. I for one didn't miss the sex. Kind of sorry the story ended hope you got another in your mind. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great as always

Not one to write much but you did it again. A great story keeping us wanting more and then it ends with so much more to tell.

I do hope at some time you will come back and continue some of your stories..

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93about 4 years ago
Thank you as always!

Enjoyed this series very much! Hope you continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Worth the wait!

As always I enjoyed it. Now the question PW is, will there be a book 2, or are you taking us on a new adventure? Inquiring minds want to know.

ELS

wil2085wil2085about 4 years ago
argh

did you seriously just use a modified quote from jaws at the end?

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
ADORED THIS!!

I about sh*t myself when I read that Leo died!! You are cruel. But I totally understood when I finished reading about it. You have excellent storytelling abilities and should think about a career as a writer of Paranormal/Romance/Mysteries. This was an exceeding wonderful story and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading!! I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great !

Like your stories

biercebiercealmost 4 years ago
Wow

Just an outstanding story. Great characters and the story line is very compelling. Thanks.

treblaniaktreblaniakalmost 4 years ago
KC BBQ

Lived in KC 65 years and Arthur Bryant's sucks smokestack is Much better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story! An easy 5 all the way through

The paraphrasing of Jaws was very apt.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and stories.

Tess (UK)

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501over 3 years ago

A small nit to pick.

Aircraft carriers are huge but not 9 football fields. American football fields are 100 yards long. The Lexington is 872 feet long overall and 820 feet at the waterline. The modern (US) supercarriers are over 1000 feet in overall length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
another good one

Been bing reading great storys. Keeping me up because dont want to put down ..love the ocasional plugs f or leines. Have u ever tried 45th parrell or border burbon from new richmond WI. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I’m sorry but this last part has been dumb as shit. The Anthony boy should told Brent Leo is alive so he could tell Liv to stop running. These wolves are all cowards and pieces of shit. It makes no sense to me trying to see this in reality. We will just keep telling them he’s dead. At least get them to stop until Leo’s trial is done. Whatever. Wolves are all the same. Vampires are better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Now you just trying force drama with Liv falling. It’s great story without forcing things like this.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Another great story You have a gift .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Actually, Liv falling feels quite natural - pregnant + stressed out + shock. And hitting one's head in the process is more likely than I'd like to think.

The story isn't perfect, but it is very good.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Loved it throughout. You're an excellent storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

couldn't put it down FIVE STARS !

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story as a whole, but thought the last part of this story was more like a travel log and a way to show off the authors knowledge of good places to eat. Still good enough to get all five stars.

mzkatzeyzmzkatzeyzover 1 year ago

Bravo to the author. The story is very well written and characters were all fully fleshed out. I loved it! ♥

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story, but that corrupt council got away far too easy. The way they wanted to kill Leo without a proper trial for being a rogue at the same time as the trial made it clear they had declared him a proper alpha should have had consequences. Can't have a council that arbitrarily gets to decide someone is a rogue and then kill him.

I do like how this story contained a lot less of the extreme violence Partwolf tend to include in his other stories. Not every antagonist has to be a sadistic rapist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES