The Porn Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We talked some more, got dressed, and made sandwiches like a normal mother and son. Before I left, I asked her if she would still go to the shop.

"Of course, I will, silly, and I hope to see you there."

For two days all I could think about was my sexual bliss with my Mom. My penis was hard all the time fantasizing about our next encounter. Surely, it was great having sex with her in the booth when she didn't know it was me. It was much better the afternoon we had fucking each other like newlyweds. I wanted a lot of both. I masturbated thinking of the wonderful new things we could try.

I wondered about what our relationship would be like. I almost forgot that this was the woman who raised me, dropped me off at school, kissed my boo boos, and read me stories. I should have been concerned that this same woman was giving it away to random men, from God knows where, and with what ailments, in a booth at an adult video store-some store worker mopping the cum off the floor when she was done. Heck, if she was a prostitute, she could have sex a little less, with probably a better class of people, and put money in her pocket at the same time. Her behavior, I concluded, was her own choice. I finally decided that because she was so kinky, I shouldn't feel all that guilty about fucking her myself. Besides, why rationalize something you are going to do anyway and when the damage, if there is any to be had, is likely already done?

I showed up at six thirty to the store and passed time browsing the DVDs, all of them unexciting. Nurses, wife swapping, interracial sex, young women, and bondage were all titillating to me at one time. Now they seemed passé. I was living the ultimate porno movie, and it was about to get better.

She came in wearing an overcoat, a hat, and sunglasses. She would have been difficult to recognize if I didn't expect her. She signaled me heads up to follow her as she hurried past and into her stall. I entered through the door she left ajar.

"Tonight," she whispered. "You will watch. But at any time, if you feel the need to join in. By all means, help yourself."

I swallowed at the notion and my penis pulsed at the invitation. I figured that I should be good for three gos during the course of the evening. I wanted to get her right as she undressed, but decided to save it just to see what heights the scene of watching mom fuck strangers would send me.

She was naked except for her sandals. She leaned over and opened the shutter of the stall I usually was in. It was empty.

"There's no you because you're here with me," she said.

I thought she might have meant that as an invitation, but I stuck to my plan. She opened the shutter on the other side. A man was there with his slacks pulled down to his knees, exposing gray public hair, a small pecker, and dangling testicles.

"This old fella takes forever to cum," she whispered to me.

His hand grasped through the window. She lowered her tits down for him. He played with them awhile and then grabbed for her crotch. His penis grew. She slipped the condom on his dick, leaned over, and put her ass in the window. The old man grabbed a hold of her ass and she helped him work his dick in. He fucked her with short erratic thrusts. She had a bemused smile on her face. It was sexy to see how casual she was about it. I heard groaning, like Frankenstein's monster, coming from his booth. His thrusts got longer and more forceful. Even my mom closed her eyes and moaned softly. And finally, he just stopped, holding my mother tightly for a moment. He pulled out a softened dick and closed the window.

Mom cleaned her cunt with baby wipe, composed herself, and opened the window on the other side. A big black dick was waiting there for her. She stroked it to full erection and handed him a condom. She stood up flat against the wall, and spread her legs, giving him frontal access to her best part.

"He's big enough for this," she whispered to me.

And was he. He poked his cock through the window. He had a good 8 inches in our booth. The condom didn't fit all the way down his long dick. He started poking around for her pussy. It reminded me of an electrician snaking a cable through a wall. Mom was squirming in that awkward position, which didn't help him find his way home. I had the bright idea of holding her ass to keep her still. That helped. He found her cunt and started fucking her. Once he got going he was getting in as far as she could accommodate. Her face contorted with a mixture of pleasure and pain.

I felt her ass crack with the tips of my fingers while I was holding he ass steady. When I touched her asshole, I got an idea. I licked my middle finger and probed inside. Mom planted a kiss on me to register approval. Her sphincter clenched tightly around my digit. When got to the second knuckle, I could feel the big fat dick fucking her through her flesh. I could even tell when he came. When he pulled out and so did I.

She wiped herself and went back to the first window. A kid was there, a boy about my age. He was standing with his pants still completely on. Mom put her ass in the window.

"I never saw him before," she whispered. "Sometimes kids tell other kids about this and some virgin shows up. That's what I thought you were—until you fucked me like you knew what you were doing," she said.

Mom stood there awhile and nothing happened. She had a puzzled look on her face. She pulled her ass out and looked into the window to see if he went away. He was still there, now with his pants down and his semi-hard cock dangling.

"I don't think he has the nerve," she said to me. "I'll just blow him."

She snatched a big pair of sunglasses from her purse. Now in disguise, she got on her knees and engulfed his cock with her mouth. As she was going down on him, I explored her ass again. I was really horny and needed to get off. My balls hurt. I considered fucking her then and there while she was sucking the boy's dick. I thought about waiting for a blowjob, my first from her, after she was finished. Then I had another idea. I fetched one of her condoms, put it on, and lubed it up.

"Wave your hand if you want me to stop," I said softly.

I got on my knees behind her and rubbed my cock along the crack of her ass.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned into the young man's dick.

I placed the head against her asshole and applied pressure. I knew it would be tight, I didn't anticipate how difficult it would be to force it. I managed to pop the head in, and then push down an inch or two of the shaft. I couldn't believe my dick was up my mother's ass!

Neither could she. When I wormed it in a little further, she waved her hand. I promptly slipped out of her. Just as I did, the boy started coming in her mouth. She closed the window and faced me, her chin glistening with the young man's overflowing load.

"Don't be offended," she said. "The last one in there was your father. And that was a number of years ago." She rolled my condom off and motioned for me to sit on the stool.

"I'll let you try that soon," she said. She licked my shaft up and down, very gently. She was hardly touching my penis at all. I think I had the fiercest hard on I ever had in my entire life, which is saying something given the last month I had. And then unexpectedly, I shot a geiser into her face and hair. She jerked the rest out of me, redirecting the rest of my sputtering onto her bare tits.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Looks like you were pretty anxious to see your momma tonight," she kidded. I got her a baby wipe from her purse to help clean my cum out of her hair.

"I probably got a line building up," she said, and opened the next window.

On the other side was the guy that wipes the porn shop's cum-stained floors with his mop and bucket of bleach. I guess he caught on at some point and wanted a piece of the action-the price mom had to pay for using the room, maybe. He probably got a boner as soon as she entered the store. He had a smallish, brown, narrow, uncircumcised dick. He held mom's hips greedily and humped away. Mom wasn't getting off. She just rested her hands on her knees and waited for him to finish.

But right then and there, it truly sunk in. Mom would fuck anybody, including her own son. She had no boundaries. She was the perfect slut. In a way, she was also charitable. For the slop bucket guy, or the old man, it was no doubt the biggest thrill of their weeks. I was getting aroused again by the idea. I put my awakening member in mom's face as she was getting fucked.

"Have you ever had two dicks in you at the same time?" I asked.

"There have been occasions," she said, as she chomped down on my dick.

I wondered about that as my dick got hard. The bucket guy came. I pulled out momentary as she moved to the opposite window. It was another big dick black guy. I put my hard dick in her mouth again while he fucked her.

"I'm not going to cum in your mouth," I said. "I'm going to cum in your pussy after he's done."

That got her going. She started whimpering. She was getting fucked pretty deep. I pulled out when I felt myself approaching orgasm. I waved my cock back and forth in front of her face, just out of her reach, taunting her. She made a game out of trying to lick it as it passed.

"The only sperm inside you tonight will be your own son's," I said.

"Oh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she said, responding both to me and the guy fucking her.

That guy, meanwhile, slowed his pace and pulled out of her. He was done. I gently pushed her to the wall and spread her legs. I inspected her pussy. It was redder and more gaping than it was when she walked in. I licked it and sucked on her clit.

"You've gotten a lot of action tonight," I said. "Time for a little more"

I gripped the back of her thighs and lifted her up off her feet and pinned her against the wall. I impaled her with my cock. She cried out. I fucked her with hard thrusts, jamming the root of my cock as hard as I could into her pussy. She dug her nails into my back. The thin wall rattled. And just as I sensed she was about to cum, I gave her even more, as hard as I could go. That sent her to a screaming orgasm. I unloaded into her, but I didn't stop fucking her while she was still cumming. It was painful for me. When I finally did pull out, jizz oozed out of her and onto the floor for the mop guy to take care of.

We stood there and kissed under light as dim as a starry night. But the sounds we heard weren't crickets chirping, but the wails from a dozen pornographic movies blaring from the shop's stalls.

Any reservations that I had before that night subsided when I watched how she enjoyed herself—not just the lust of getting fucked over and over again, but also the delight she took in these little anonymous relationships she forged—the dirty, old men and the young, inexperienced kids. It was like she had a place there. And she was happy to share that with her son.

After that night, I had the occasional weekend visit with my mother. It took her a month to muster the courage, but she did let me lube up and fuck her in the ass. We still made visits to the porn shop most weeks. Sometimes I would stay in the room with her. Other times, I was just another guy fucking her through the window.

A couple of times, I told friends about what went on there. She and I would snicker in the booth when more often than not, they would show up. Sharing this lifestyle together has made us both very happy. The shop visits stopped when I finished college and moved out of the city for graduate school. She didn't want to go without me accompanying her. She got boyfriends, but she made sure they were scarce when I came to visit. That was her time to get slutty.

-Ends-

12