The Pornshoot of Azeroth (WoW)

Story Info
Kira the Night Elf stars in the world's first porn film.
10.8k words
5
1.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Kira the Night Elf stars in Azeroth's first porn film. A goofy light comedy with plenty of sex. A World of Warcraft story.

Author's Note: A commission I wrote for someone. Enjoy!

THE PORNSHOOT OF AZEROTH

Section I.

The chains rattled on my bedside as I wrenched my arms around frantically. Metal shackles were clasped tight around my wrists. I grit my teeth; there was no way out!

"Hahahah! Try and escape now, Princess! You have been defeated and kidnapped! And now, you shall become my sexual plaything!"

"Th-these shackles!" I cried out, wincing in pain. "They're so, SO tight around my wrists. But you'll never have your way with me, you uncouth orc! Sir Rob, my one true love, will rescue me!"

"Oh, will he now?! Let's see him--uhh--try! I'll uhhh... you know, kick his uhh--"

"Cut! Cut! Cut!" a disgruntled voice bellowed. "Grom! Don't tell me you forgot your lines AGAIN?"

Oh God. I heaved a sigh. This was the fourth take and Grom was somehow still messing up his lines?!

Hello! Before you start to wonder, my name is Kira. I have long white hair, purple skin, and bright, glowing eyes. I'm a 21-year-old Night Elf from Kalimdor, born relatively high by the grace of my lineage. But having found myself at a crossroads in my life, and running desperately out of coin from a bad case of poor spending habits, I decided I needed a reliable form of income. And so, just one week before, I agreed to meet with an eccentric dwarf by the name of Khornin.

"This is a fantastic opportunity," Khornin said that night, having coaxed me for a drink at the tavern. He was bearded and dressed in blue Dwarvish robes with a flat cap and a pair of blackened goggles. I figured that he might have simply desired a one-night stand, and at the time I would have been happy to provide that.

"My business partner Vidollo has invented a device that will allow us to capture moving pictures and sound! He calls it a camera," Khornin exclaimed enthusiastically. "And with this new camera, I will create something called a 'film'! These films I will distribute across all Azeroth in pop-up booths. And all those who wish to see these films will pay a fee. Tis a grand idea! Marvelous!"

"Uh-huh," I said, downing a mug of ale with obvious disinterest. "And... why am I relevant to all this?"

"You, Kira," he grinned. "Will be my film's star attraction! You want to be famous, don't you?"

"Fame?" I sighed. "Not fame! Coin! Gold sovereigns! Now are we going upstairs to do the deed or not?"

"Oh, Kira! I need no such ephemeral pleasures of the flesh. Nay! If my film is successful, we both shall swim in such pools of gold that money troubles will be a thing of the past!"

"So you say," I said, not believing a word of it. "What makes you think your... 'moving' pictures will be successful?"

"A good question, Kira! Very good question! It will be successful for the same reason that drew me to you!"

"And that is?"

"Sex! Fornication! Eroticism! Lust! ORGASMS!" He shouted manically, drawing eyes to their table.

"Shush! Just shut up! Okay, okay! I'll do it!" I begged. "Just don't... scream it out like that!"

"Excellent!" He grinned from ear to ear. "It will be bold! New! It will have adventure, betrayal, true love! A masterpiece of fancy and fluids! Heroic! In fact, I shall call it 'Herotica'! I must find our leading man! I must cast our villain--!"

And on and on he went on in a creative tirade of Dwarvish. Little did I know what I had gotten myself into.

One week later, I was chained to a bed in a small, ill-furnished hut. The budget for our film was clearly lacking. But even so, Khornin had decided to dress me in a very revealing, leather bikini top and loincloth, fitting so snugly as to accentuate the curves of my body and the admittedly prodigious swells of my breasts. Khornin had obviously chosen me for those two specific reasons, but for the moment I could not hate him for it if what he said was true. And I rather liked the idea of the many men of the world gazing upon my body and finding comfort in it.

But Grom, my Orcish co-star with a massive body and a bulldog-like jaw who played the villain of the film, had unfortunately not memorized his lines.

"Grom! How many times have I told you! The line is: kick his ass!"

"But Director Khornin, I can't say things like that on film!"

"Ugh!" He groaned.

I continued to watch them bicker as I lay quietly on the bed. And when the pair had at last compromised, I nearly yawned in boredom despite having felt a modicum of sexual excitement just minutes ago.

"Alright! Take five!" bellowed Khornin. "Final take! Get it right!"

Here we go!

The cameraman Vidollo, a gnome seated on a small stool, began to roll the camera.

I struggled on the bed once more, acting like a damsel in distress. Standing before me, Grom was dressed from head to toe in the most typical armor an orc could wear. Myriad leather straps and spiky armor were belted around his massive torso, and he held an obviously fake axe that had been painted grey so as to resemble metal.

"These shackles are SO tight around my wrists. I can't possibly escape!" I cried out. "But you'll never have my way with me! My true love, the Guard Captain, is on his way!"

"Oh, is he now?" Grom chuckled menacingly. "Let's see him TRY! I'll kiss his ass!"

KICK his ass, you buffoon! I swore internally.

I saw Khornin's palm on his face. "Nevermind, we'll fix it in post--" He mumbled. "Continue!"

"W-what are you going to do with me?" I shouted helplessly. "Are you... are you..."

I exaggerated a gulp as I fidgeted my thighs.

"That's right!" Grom laughed. "You will become my SLAVE OF SEX! I shall partake in your youthful, virgin flesh and spill my Orcish essence deep within you! And you, Princess Kira, shall relish every moment!"

"Never! The Guard Captain will save me any moment now!"

"You mean--" Grom grinned menacingly. "The Guard Captain Robert who I killed last week?"

"What?!"

"We were engaged on the battlements, fighting to the death on the tallest tower! He was a formidable opponent, I admit. But then he--HAH--tripped and FELL to his death!

"No! No, it's not true! That's impossible!" I screamed.

"Search your heart! You know it to be true!"

"NOOO!"

With that, the huge orc grabbed at his belt. With one, deft stroke, he tore his costume whole from his bulky frame, stripping naked in less than a second. His huge, green manhood sprung to life in an instant, shoving itself obnoxiously before the camera lens and nearly smearing it with precum. Vidollo the cameraman nearly dropped the camera at the sight of it.

Khornin had clearly chosen Grom for his size.

"It's huge!" I screamed in spite of myself. "Is that massive, orc cock going inside me?"

Suddenly, there came a loud, boisterous voice as deep as a lake.

"NOT if I can help it!"

A ray of sunlight blanketed the room as the thick, wooden door flew open in a cloud of dust. The silhouette of a large, musclebound man in glittering silver armor stepped into the room wielding a thick, gem-encrusted sword. Curly brown hair tumbled over his large forehead. And his obnoxious, handlebar mustache barely concealed a pompous, toothy grin.

"Never fear! Sir Robert is here!"

It was Robert, my actual partner for the film. He barely needed to act; this was his personality even off-set.

"You?!" Grom cried out. "How are you alive?!"

"Hah! Heroes NEVER die from falls! Only villains, villain!"

"No! This can't be!"

Grom reached for his sword that he had dropped to the floor, but it was too late. With one movement, Robert lunged forward and plugged the painted sword into Grom's armpit, leaving it there.

"Grah! This can't... be happening..."

Grom cried out in anguish, doubling over and hitting the bookshelves and bottles in the most dramatic fashion I had ever seen. Clutching the blade, he attempted to pull out the weapon even as he feigned gurgling blood in his mouth. And with what seemed like two whole minutes later, he finally fell to the rug and became still.

"Oh, Sir Robert! You came for me! You really did!" I put on the happiest smile I could.

"I did indeed, my Princess Kira!" He nodded, furrowing a bushy, heroic brow. "Let me get you out of those uncomfortable-looking shackles!"

He fumbled with the key he had taken from Grom's clothes, and for a moment he was visibly frustrated that they weren't coming off as planned. I decided to improvise.

"Oh Robert, you saved me from a fate worse than death! How could I possibly repay you?!" I wrapped my arms around him. He smelled of horses and sweat.

"I think we BOTH know how you can repay me, Princess Kira!"

He winked as he finally undid my shackles and threw them to the floor.

"Oh my!" I feigned a giggle.

With that, Robert grabbed his own belt buckle and tore off his costume in one motion. The armor--which was not made of metal at all--fell to the floor in a tangled heap. Robert's big, hairy chest was displayed in all its glory even as his equally massive manhood throbbed with eagerness. His equally hairy balls hung heavy and obscene. I had not seen Robert naked before the shoot, so I was admittedly delighted that I might actually be satisfied.

It was only then that Director Khornin motioned to Vidollo that they bring the camera closer. Robert pulled me up from the bed and immediately planted his mustached mouth on my lips even as Khornin motioned to us: "Make it wetter! More tongue! No, don't look at me!"

And again and again, I felt Robert's tongue snake into my open mouth, sucking and drinking my saliva in a sloppy kerfuffle of smacking lips. His corded arms grasped at my upper back, feeling for the straps of my leather top. I expected he might slowly undo them, but instead--in one violent move--he clutched the strap in his fists and tore right through it! My full breasts immediately exploded from their confines, my rosy nipples instantly and dramatically standing erect in the cold air. Vidollo brought the camera so close to my breasts that I swore he would mash the lens against them.

Instead, Robert knelt down just so and planted his mouth on my left breast. I let out an involuntary gasp as I felt the satisfying bite of his lips clasped around my nipple, drawing my tender, magenta skin deeper and deeper into his mouth like a vacuum, until his warmth enveloped me whole such that shivers of pleasure began to roil down my spine.

That is when Khornin, who stood only a few feet away, motioned that I continue reciting my lines.

"O-Oh Sir Robert!" I moaned. "My one true love! I still can't believe you came for me!"

"I did indeed," he spoke, briefly popping his mouth from my nipple. "As you will come for me!"

"Oh my, Sir Robert!" I sighed again.

He continued to suckle me for some time, moving from nipple to nipple for a bit of variety. Despite the fact that we were only acting, I felt a hint of actual attraction to this man who was so emphatically sucking my breasts--so much so that I became aware of own arousal dripping down my leather loincloth. Robert, noticing my predicament, reached for my thighs and began to stroke the dampness down there. And when I felt his thick, callused fingers brushing outside the leather fabric over my mound, I could not stifle a more genuine moan.

"Good!" Khornin whispered. "Very good! Now hurry and tear it off!"

That is when Robert turned me around and bade me bend over. I did so, clasping the bedpost. I felt the gaze of Vidollo and his camera lower down to my bare thighs. They were going to film Robert shoving his huge penis into me, maybe even capturing my own orgasm on camera, and I gulped as the thought of it made me genuinely nervous.

To my frustration, Robert decided to kiss all around my thighs first, planting his lips inside and outside of my bottom, causing goosebumps to erupt where I least expected them. I felt his fingers briefly stroke the fabric of my swollen cleft, barely clipping my clit. For a pompous, self-absorbed human, he was surprisingly good. And when he finally grasped the waistband of my loincloth and snapped it off in one pull, exposing my trembling, bare bottom to the camera, I gasped and heard my own threads of arousal dripping in dallops to the floor. I turned around; Vidollo had filmed that too, catching every glistening bead of my wetness that had splashed on the rug.

That was my queue. Khornin was adamant that I deliver my next lines exactly as written, so I wrote them on my palms just in case. I admit the words, on top of being slightly out of my comfort zone, were somewhat challenging to remember.

I briefly glanced at my hands. Then I twisted around, gazing directly at the camera, and placed both hands on my butt cheeks. Shutting my eyes with an embarrassment that almost made me faint, I spread my ass wide, showing to the camera my drenched womanhood and asshole in all their detail. I licked my lips with hesitation, then cried out:

"Come, Sir Robert, my love! M-MY SOAKING WET NIGHT ELF PUSSY WANTS YOU SO BAD! IT LONGS FOR YOUR HUGE, THROBBING COCK! H-HURRY AND F-FILL ME UP WITH YOUR HOT CUM!"

I did it! I was so proud of myself.

With that, Robert clutched my thighs and aligned his shaft. He slid his glans up and down between my sensitive labia, coating himself with my arousal. Then he shoved his girth deep within, filling me up wall to wall with inches upon inches of hot veins, ridges, and man-flesh. I gasped as he thrust his massive cock into me repeatedly, his meaty cockhead Frenching the entrance of my womb and leaving pools of precum to mingle there. The pleasure I had been promised since last week had finally arrived, and it was now mangling me into a crying, panting mush.

I didn't need to act anymore.

"Huff... huff..."

His thighs pounded me hard, sending ripples through my dark pink skin as the sounds of our slick sex resounded in the small hut. His grunts mingled with the sounds of his wet cock sluicing through my folds, barely masking the sounds of my dripping arousal splashing to the rug below. The bed creaked as he pounded me, waves of pleasure leaping like lightning all the way down to my tipping toes.

But even now in the throes of ecstasy, the Director Khornin was intent on continuing to micromanage us.

"Thrust more from an angle, Robert! We can't see the action!" Khornin whispered. "There we go!"

I peered behind me as Robert altered his thrusts slightly. I surmised that he had rotated his body just slightly so that the camera would get a better view of our connection. His thrusts became shallower, but he was still large enough to satisfy.

Then, Khornin raised a few cue cards. I was flabbergasted; were my natural pants and moans not enough for the film?

"C'mon, say them!" He whispered. "Say the lines!"

I rolled my eyes. Robert would go first.

"P-Princess Kira, y-your sex-starved, virgin pussy is more than I can bear! It's tighter than a... a Big-mouth clam!" He bellowed as he thrust.

"Y-your HUGE man-cock is... is hotter and thicker than an Ashtongue Adder!" I cried out.

"A-aren't you glad that insufferable orc didn't have his way with you?"

"Oh, yes! No orc's cock could ever be as big as yours, Sir Robert!"

"I should hope so! It's eight--"

"Twelve!" Khornin corrected.

"--Twelve inches long!"

"Oh! I knew it! That's my favorite length ever!" I moaned as dramatically as I could. "I can feel every inch of your man-cock in my VIRGIN NIGHT ELF PUSSY! It's GONNA MAKE ME CUM SO HARD!"

"Urghh... Y-YEAH!"

With that, Khornin was apparently satisfied. Robert grasped both of my hips as he increased his pace, shoving his hot length deeper and deeper, until I swore he might penetrate my womb. But it didn't happen, of course, and instead Robert's moans began to intensify with the pace of his thrusts. The bed continued to creak as he thrust, and I bit my lip as the familiar pleasure that I had longed for finally began to manifest in my core, like a rising tide.

Then I suddenly felt Robert's breath on my long ears. He had leaned over to nibble my sensitive ears as he thrust into me. My clit just so happened to be nudging against the rounded bedpost, and I felt my own ears droop with undeniable pleasure as the sensations of both his manhood and the bedpost mashing my clit slowly undid me.

"Oh-Oh Gods! I'm going to cum!" I cried out rather honestly. "Robert, your huge man-cock is going to... to make my V-VIRGIN NIGHT ELF P-PUSSY CUM SO HARD!"

"I'm close too, Princess! W-where do you want this knight's hot cum?"

"INSIDE ME!" I cried out.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

"YES!" I screamed angrily. "HURRY UP AND DO IT!"

With that, Robert ground himself into my thighs and thrust as deeply as my depths would allow, shoving every inch of his length into my belly until I felt his hot glans mash violently against my womb. He grunted dramatically as ropes upon ropes of his thick manseed flowed unfettered into my depths. I felt its immense volume overflowing from my womanhood, mixing with the juices of my own climax, and spill to the rug below us. I shuddered and moaned long and low as the waves of delicious pleasure crushed me to my bones and satisfied my carnal needs so much more than I thought possible.

"W-was it good for you, Princess?" Robert grinned, withdrawing his girth.

"Oh, yes," I replied. "S-Sir Robert's cock made me see stars! I can't w-wait to do it again."

These words I delivered nearly deadpan; my climax was still too near.

But for some reason, Robert hadn't broken character. He stood at attention, his erection still semi-hard. Was there yet more?"

"My cock could use some cleaning, Princess. And only you can do it for me."

"Oh--"

I had forgotten. I licked my lips and decided to improvise.

"For your huge cock, Sir Robert, I would do anything!"

I knelt down before him and grasped his glistening cock in my hands. His erection was positively dripping with a thick coat of our combined fluids, but as I grabbed his girth and stroked him in my thumb and forefinger, the slick coating sloughed over of my palms and dripped obscenely to the floor. Not wasting another minute, I engulfed his length whole until his glans prodded the back of my throat.

"Mmph..."

The strong scent of salt and sex filled my lungs as I lolled my tongue and let his throbbing member lay comfortably upon it, slurping and sucking and swallowing his hot shaft until his erection grew to full length in my mouth. I placed my hands on his hairy thighs as I took him deep, relishing every moan that erupted from Robert's chest as I took inch after inch into my gagging throat.

"Ugggghh!" He clenched his fists.

"Mmm..." I continued to whimper, sucking him down.

I couldn't quite tell if Robert was merely acting, or if he was genuinely resisting. Either way, the camera was squarely on me now, catching every movement and every suckle as I sipped his cock like a gigantic meat straw. And when I drew it out of my mouth with a loud pop, feeling ounces of hot spit and precum spilling over my chin, I looked up at him and grinned.

"Sir Robert!" I said, reading the cue card. "Your MAN-COCK is delicious! I don't think I could EVER enjoy a cock as much as yours! I just love it SO much!"

"You love it that much, Princess?"

"It's the greatest COCK I've EVER had in my WHOLE life!"

"It's all yours, Princess! All twelve inches of it! Now show me how a Princess of the Night Elves will finish me!"

"I would be happy to!"

Vidollo and his camera zoomed in even closer. Deciding to push myself a little, I shoved his inches all the way down my throat in one stroke. I felt his thick glans push hard beyond the precipice of my throat, triggering my gagging reflex, but still I took him further. The camera lowered to my neck, as if trying to glimpse a bulge that may or may not have been there. And when Robert took me by my twitching ears and willfully thrust the last remainder of his inches down there, going further than any cock had before--I gurgled and gagged and floundered as he held me there, imprisoning himself in the tight confines of my throat, until he audibly gasped and I felt his cock throb with volleys of cum.