The Pornshoot of Azeroth (WoW)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my! Your COCK is SO big! It looks OH SO delicious!" I moaned eagerly. "I can't WAIT to feel you so DEEP inside me! I love cum in my PUSSY! Especially ORC CUM!"

"I'm glad to hear you say it!" Grom grinned smugly. "Our cocks are WAY bigger than those twigs those humans call dicks. Now--" He spread his legs apart, his huge, dangling cock twitching before me. "--take my penis in your mouth and suck me, Kira--I-I mean, tavern wench!"

"Uhh, yeah," I paused and grimaced inwardly. "I-I sure will!"

"Once you've lubed me up, I'm gonna make you see stars."

"Oooh! I can't WAIT!" I squealed like a fangirl. Although I was technically acting, I really was looking forward to it.

I reached for his throbbing length, gripping it by the base. The masculine purse of his balls seemed to be heavy with seed, and I massaged those fleshy orbs in my palms, feeling the ticklish hairs of his testicles against my pink skin. Despite this being our second filming, I was still not completely comfortable with performing such acts in front of an audience. And Grom, as if to understand, improvised.

"Ooohh!" He moaned loudly, waking the birds in the trees from their slumber. "That's gooood!"

I stroked his eight-inch length, feeling every vein popping in my fingers. Beads of pre-cum spilled over his frenulum, drenching my hands in his sticky syrup which I coated over his girth over and over, until every inch of it glistened obscenely in the sun.

"I love your COCK so much!" I moaned, licking my lips. "C-can I put it my mouth?"

"Go ahead, Ki--I mean tavern wench. Be gentle with me, though. It's my first time..."

Director Khornin facepalmed.

Those were my lines.

"O-oh, you too?" I improvised. "My VIRGIN NIGHT ELF PUSSY can't wait!"

I reached down to my thighs and immediately stroked my folds, clipping my own clit between my index and middle finger. My juices began to flow freely, dripping to the floor. Despite our acting, my core was aching for the familiar pressure of his cock.

I took a deep breath, smelling the musty, salty scent of his length in front of my nose. Glancing upward at him for a nod of approval, I opened my jaw as far as I could and engulfed his girth whole. Stroking the base of his shaft, I suckled and licked his glans zealously, stuffing his inches into my mouth until the tip of it nearly made me gag.

"Oh... Kira..." Grom moaned, throwing his head back. He wasn't acting. "That is..."

He held the back of my head,gently pushing me down on his length. I shut my eyes in discomfort, feeling his cock shoving itself into the back of my throat little by little, my cheeks totally stuffed with Grom's manhood. I could barely take a breath.

But Grom would not be allowed to climax just yet. As I felt him throbbing in my throat, I knew he would not last much longer. And so I withdrew from his spit-coated shaft and we moved onto the final scene.

I turned around and faced the sunset, standing on my toes as I lifted my bottom toward Grom. Without a word, the orc clutched my soft thighs and shoved himself into my core with one push. My inner walls accepted his dark meat easily. And before long, I began to moan with the drum-like rhythm of his pounding hips.

"AH! AGH!! OH GOSH!" I screamed as waves of pleasures blazed through me like wildfire..

"Ugh! Yeah! Love that sweet, elf pussy! Truly the best!" Grom said, nearly winking at the camera.

"OH YES!" I turned and winked to the camera as well. "N-N-Now THAT... THAT is an O-ORC COCK!"

I began to drool. Grom's manhood rammed into me with reckless abandon, rippling through my core such that pleasure unimaginable opened every pore of my body. I bit my bottom lip, clutching the handrail as he thrusted and thrusted. And when Grom lifted one of my legs and angled himself upward just so, I felt the head of his cock kiss my womb, penetrating my depths so deeply that I thought he'd truly ruined me.

"UGHH!!" I shuddered, screaming as he drilled me. "FUCK!"

It was enough to make me flub my lines.

"O-ORC COCK IS THE BEST! I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH! DEEPER! DEEEEPER!!"

"Kira! No, no! You need to mention our sponsor!" Khornin mouthed.

"O-OH... oh!"

Even as Grom pounded me, I somehow remembered my next task and I looked directly at the camera lens.

"A-A-AND now a word from o-our sponsor!" I said, putting on the most genuine smile I could as Grom moaned loudly behind me.

"D-DO you like delicious meats? W-we do at the Tinted Glass Tavern! W-we stuff our meat with salt and herbs and let it... let it dry age for days! So-SO delicious! I-I can't--!"

"Kira, don't stop now!" Director Khornin whispered. "Finish it!"

"--so-so, come to the Tinted Glass tavern for a great time! We've got foamy beer! And thick sausages! And all for a limited deal of only... for only..."

"11 Gold Coins! Eleven!" Khornin mouthed.

"G-gold coins! E-eleven of them! OH GOD!! AHHHHH!!"

*whud* *whud* *whud*

I felt my own thighs rippling from the force of Grom's thrusts. Again and again, his huge cock forced its way into me, shaping my inner walls to conform to his shape. His orcish grunts filled my ears, uncensored and unfiltered, as he used me like a toy and burrowed himself into me.

Then I suddenly felt Grom's breath on my right ear. He had leaned over my shoulder, hunching over my back as he thrust.

"Are you alright, Kira?" he whispered.

"This feels so good, Grom... oh my God..." I whispered. "I think you might be better than Robert..."

"Oh... don't let him hear you say that... that's gonna break his heart..."

I had lost count of how many minutes had passed. I could only see that Vidollo continued to roll the camera without pause, and that the scene would finish when Grom had climaxed. Director Khornin had demanded we finish at the same time, citing that climaxing together would make for a better finale. But as my haze of pleasure reached its peak, and the familiar pressure of my orgasm reared its beautiful head, I could resist my rapture no longer.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed.

I arced my back. I could feel my eyes roll to the back of my head as my thighs bucked and convulsed with gratuitous violence, and I shot stream after stream of my own ejaculate to the brick ground. Again and again I quivered, squirting the last vestiges of my elven lust into a puddle between my legs. And Grom, at last, took himself over the edge and shoved his cock hard against my stomach, pushing himself as far as the space would allow. The utter force of his climax was crushing, and I felt his churning, bubbly seed fill every crevasse of my depths in thick, frothy ropes.

And when Grom withdrew from me, his essence flowed obscenely from my gaping hole and spilled to the floor. Vidollo with his camera knelt just below, catching every frame of the spectacle as it splashed obscenely to the floor.

"Oh God..." I mouthed in embarrassment.

And yet, that embarrassment was liberating. The thought that thousands of people across Azeroth would watch me cum made butterflies in my stomach. As I caught my breath, glancing at an equally exhausted Grom behind me, Khornin bellowed with excitement.

"Yes! YES! Tis perfect! Cut!"

I wasn't sure if I would dare watch this "film" of myself. But at the very least, the sex was good, the pay was good, and the colleagues were good.

Life was good.

Section IV.

"Ahah! At last! I have secured a copy from Khornin!" Robert cheered triumphantly. "Let us feast and watch it together!"

"Oh, Gods..." I groaned.

It finally happened--the collection of films was finally distributed. Khornin's work was being screened inside dozens of theater tents from coast to coast, and it was to my chagrin deemed a critically-acclaimed masterpiece by self-professed connoisseurs. Moreover, I was now among the most famous celebrities on the continent, possibly single-handedly responsible for the sexual awakening of millions of young men and orcs throughout the realm who had never seen a naked female night elf, much less one engaged in the throes of ecstasy.

Verily, I had lost all of my anonymity. I could no longer walk the cobblestone streets with my face uncovered lest my new fans track me down and ask me to perform for them the very deeds they had seen me do so enthusiastically on camera.

And so, weeks later, having been paid a handsome sum in the form of gold and jewels, Robert the Knight, Grom the Orc, and myself--Kira the Night Elf--decided to retreat to the fringes of a private beach to indulge in some much-desired sunbathing. There I lay upon a grey towel on the golden sands, dressed in a modest, white two-piece as the midday sun warmed my lilac skin. Meanwhile, Robert and Grom disappeared into our tent to view a copy of our latest film. The two men, despite coming from entirely different backgrounds, had become fast friends through me. It would not be inaccurate to claim we were now "friends with benefits".

"Kira!" Robert asked. "Are you sure you do not wish to watch with us? Tis exciting to watch you at work!

"No thank you, gentlemen," I replied casually, blocking the sunlight with my hands. "I have no wish to watch my own face being covered in your fluids."

"Tis a shame! You are truly a sight to behold! The way you took Grom's entire length into your throat and swallowed every drop! The way you shuddered with orgasmic pleasure! The way your chest shook like a pair of huge--"

"Melons! I've brought watermelons, Kira!" Grom emerged from the tent with a bowl of fruit.

"Thank you, Grom!" I sat up. "Now those I think I'll have!"

Grom and Robert were both dressed in their swimming trunks with unbuttoned, colorful shirts. Like myself, they also sought refuge from the paparazzi, though they had far fewer fans than I did.

All of a sudden, the three of us were sitting on the beach without a care in the world. True to Director Khornin's word, money troubles were a thing of the past; at least, it was for now.

"Khornin tells me--" Robert started. "--that the first film was by far the most popular in the Alliance territories. Likely due to my role as the hero!"

"Bah," Grom bawked. "Those Alliance audiences don't know the appeal of the classic orc! From what I've heard, the second film with Kira and myself sold far more tickets in the Horde counties! I should hope that--if Khornin has any sense--he'll hire another Orc to take Robert's place! We'd take Kira together--"

"Why you--!"

"Gentlemen, please. We're on vacation. I intend to enjoy myself."

The two men shut their mouths sheepishly.

"My apologies, Kira," Robert said. "But I do wonder--which of us did you prefer?"

"Yes, that is a worthy question, Sir Robert," said Grom. "Despite me obviously being the best, I shall not be offended if you say otherwise."

"Hmm..." I pondered. "I'll admit, both of your cocks were swell. But to choose..."

A gentle sea breeze blew across the beach. The sun felt warm and inviting. The watermelon was juicy and sweet. All of a sudden, I felt a smile grow on my face when I felt the tingle of excitement in my core. There was yet one more pleasure I could have on this vacation. And contrary to what you would expect, my love for passionate sex had not abated.

"I'm on the fence," I said coyly, licking the sweet watermelon juice from my lips. "But I don't mind testing you both one last time..."

Grom's and Robert's loins rose to the occasion almost simultaneously. They both stood in the sand before me, dropping their swimming trunks down to their knees while their massive, throbbing cocks--one a dark green and the other a swole beige--flopped at me in an aggressive, rigid stance. Their hairy balls dangled heavy between their corded thighs. I pursed my lips, recalling their intense scents.

"Ohhh..."

Robert threw his head back and moaned as I sucked him first. I glided my tongue across his frenulum and kissed his engorged glans, flushed with red blood. All at once, I gaped my mouth and throat and shoved myself upon his inches, allowing his length to lay snugly upon the bed of my tongue. And when I wrapped my fingers around the base of his manhood, sucking on him while pumping his length with my hands, I could taste the beads of his precum in the cliff of my throat, relishing the satisfaction that I could bring him to the edge with such aplomb. Indeed, I--Kira the Night Elf--had learned a few tricks during our film shoots.

"Ugh... Kira..." Robert shuddered and moaned as I bobbed up and down on his shaft. I slurped and gulped him, supping on his precum and my own saliva both.

Meanwhile, I had wrapped my other hand around Grom's length and stroked him dutifully, feeling every hard ridge and pulsing vein of his Orcish manhood. By the feel of things, he was definitely a little bigger than Robert. But this fact I kept to myself.

I withdrew myself from Robert's manhood with an obscene "pop", taking a breath as I stroked his saliva-caked erection. For a moment, I glimpsed Robert's face as he indulged in my touch, shutting his eyes in a pleasure that must have been indescribable. To have such command over a large, powerful man filled my stomach with butterflies.

I licked my lips and moved onto Grom. Stretching my own lips as wide as I could muster, I took Grom's massive cock into my mouth. His glans filled me to my cheeks, stretching my lips even further as I bore down on him. I felt his pulsating bitterness in my throat, and as I held him there, I glanced upward at his slack-jawed face and his remarkably unperturbed expression. I wondered if I should take his girth even further down my throat. But when I stroked the base of his manhood and heard the telltale vocalization of his pleasure, I thought better of it.

"Guhh..."

Grom's ballsack visibly shuddered. I felt his girth thicken in my mouth, growing two sizes as I suckled him, but still I continued, drawing his heat deeper and deeper into my mouth. I swallowed as I took him further, grazing his tender foreskin with the slightest edge of my teeth. He grunted, seemingly enjoying the gentle bite until his glans briefly struck the back of my throat, triggering my gag reflex. But instead of pulling away, I shoved myself upon him yet further, pushing the limits of my body.

*gluck* *gluck* *gluck*

"Fuuuck!" The Orc bellowed, quivering with delight. "Kira, you've leveled up..."

I finally withdrew his saliva-coated rod from my mouth.

"T-thanks," I replied, swallowing and taking a breath.

"K-Kira, what about me?" Robert pleaded.

Indeed, what about him? And myself? I licked my lips as my own womanhood began to ache. There was only one way for us to please ourselves all at once.

I lay upon the towel and unraveled the lace of my bikini bottom, letting the thin, silky fabric fall to the sand. The warm sun kissed the lips of my sex, and I reached down between my thighs and felt my own hot arousal beginning to manifest from my soft, purple folds. My double blowjob had stirred a storm of desire in my thighs, and now I needed release.

"One of you... here..." I motioned to them hurriedly, biting my lip.

"Which of us..." Robert asked.

"It doesn't matter. I need--" I breathed. "J-just make me cum!"

I thought the two men might bicker or argue. But to my surprise, they understood my needs with remarkable speed. I grinned as Robert knelt by my thighs and clutched my knees in his callused grip, spreading my thighs and aligning his throbbing manhood with my folds. I raised my head and peered down upon myself, glimpsing the weeping eye of his cock aligned perfectly between the cleft of my pubis. Gritting my teeth, I felt my womanhood split open for him as he slowly penetrated me, filling me out from wall to wall with layers upon layers of raw masculinity. I gasped, crying out with a guilty mixture of pain and delight that such a simple thing as a man's penis could deliver such pleasures.

I grasped at the warm sand, feeling the grains spilling between my fingers. Robert's cock kissed the entrance of my womb, standing at the forbidden doorway that would not open for him. Yet he dared to thrust into me, shoving his manhood into my belly with thuds of power. Again and again he fucked me, pounding his hips against my rippling thighs like a beast in heat, spearing into my core with a delicious violence. Were he not human, I might have thought he were a young orc instead.

"Huff... huff..." He groaned as he thrusted wordlessly into me, shutting his eyes, visibly savoring every centimeter of my elven vagina.

"Uh... ah... AH!" I moaned, joining together with him in a song of wondrous hedonism.

Grom--who had heretofore been stroking himself while watching us--evidently decided he could resist temptation no longer. The orc maneuvered over me, kneeling over the swells of my chest until his massive, dripping cock fell snug into the valley of my breasts, ensconced like a sausage in a bun. With only the slightest tug of his pinky finger, Grom snapped the strap of my bikini top and pulled the thin, silver fabric aside like so much as tissue paper. Beads of orc precum rolled voluminously from his slit, spilling into my cleavage and coating my clavicle.

Then, Grom heaved an excited breath from his flaring, green nostrils. I jumped as he reached down and suddenly clasped the orbs of my breasts. Their softness spilled between his thick fingers as he squeezed and kneaded them like balls of dough. I winced as pain and pleasure both wracked me with his every squeeze. I did not often appreciate others touching my breasts without my permission, but I decided to let Grom have his fun for once.

"Hah... these puppies are half the reason you're as famous as you are. I feel like I haven't given these a proper squeeze yet," Grom grunted. His smile, though gentle, was smeared with perversion.

"G-Grom, a little gentler please--!"

"Oh, uh, sorry."

Despite his apology, I could still see in his blue eyes a certain, male delirium--one that could only come from a man's fixation on a woman's breasts. Before I could call him out, Grom pressed my breasts together, folding my soft flesh upon his member like a sandwich or wrap. With a moan, he subsequently began to thrust through my cleavage, pounding his thighs into my rippling breasts.

"Ughh..."

Grom's green glans poked through my cleavage over and over. Meanwhile, Robert continued to thrust into me, filling out every inch of my womanhood. The combined movements of the two men were quickly painting my mind blank with pleasure. T

"Oh... Gods! " I cried out, shutting my eyes with ecstasy.

Grom pressed my breasts even harder against each other, shoving his cock so far into them that his glans hit my chin. He bucked his hips powerfully, as if to sheath every inch of his length into my breasts. I hesitated, wanting to bend my neck and lick his glans, but he was thrusting so rapidly that I didn't bother. Moreover, Robert's own cock was striking my womb with a savagery that would have been too much for another woman.

"Oh... OH GOD, ROBERT!"

"KIRA!"

*whud* *whud *whud*

I felt the heavy sack of his balls slap against my ass as he railed me, crushing my womanhood with plough after plough of his throbbing cock. I trembled with his every thrust, eyes rolling, gasping as he crushed my hot folds with his sopping manhood. Instinctively, I groped around for soft bed sheets, but I was snapped back to reality when I felt only warm grains of sand instead.

"I--" I cried out.

"Urgh!"

"AGH!"

Every bolt of lightning struck at once.

I felt Robert shove every inch of his length into me then. He shuddered and held on, clutching my knees as I felt his warmth finally gush into my depths in seemingly endless spurts, signing my womb with the graffiti of his seed.

"GRRRRFUCCCK!!" I screamed.

Every pore of my body bled with orgasmic pleasure as I came. Volley after volley of my own cum squirted upon Robert's chiseled abs, my liquid lust spouting wildly with every quake and quiver of my hips. My eyes rolled and my mind turned white. I emptied myself whole right then and there.