All Comments on 'The Portfolio Ch. 01'

by taikutsuna

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
More Please!

Loved this story and hope we can have some more, great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
as the last reader said,

it's a good story; as a semi-literate reader, who could read fast, too, i do dislike two-page stories in which every other word or line is about penises and vaginas and how big the former and how small/tight the latter are, so on and so forth,,,

I want EROTICISM! lol

I want descriptions of space, time, personalities --- e.g., the little things that each character does without realizing on them consciously and how they help to create a certain eroticism; sex should be mere culiminating acts, NOT the main things, especially on every other line or paragraph!

point here is, even if some slower readers just want to masturbate to a 2-page writings,,,, continue with your longer style! and except for some of the bothersome/author "signature" things you have --- using brrrrrrr, diinnnng!, etc. as well as the "you're" for "your" and "they'res" for "theirs," etc. --- the story is decent enough.

by all means, continue with it. remember, some of us do not want a DVD-type story, with 10 minute portions, with nothing but fake moans, screams, and all those things; rather, we prefer REAL eroticism (in this case, through LITERATURE),,,

three other writers whose praises I like to sing:

(1), JTMalone. [The piece about the "Internet, A Hotel, and An Accident" or something like that ---- that's an extremely erotic piece, in the "slow" to build up style you have here,,,,] (2), is "Mejau"; (3), "AngeloMichael".

of the three, the last was probably the most accomplished as a writer, in my humble opinion; unfortunately, he/she has not posted for quite a while now,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Part Missing

I think a part is missing. How did his mother find out her son wanted to have sex with her. Did she find the pictures were missing from the garage, or find the pictures under his bed or....

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thoughts on the Portfolio

Parts of this are quite ponderous but, on the whole, it is a well thought out and enjoyable incest story, incest, in my opinion, being the most exciting section of all Literotica's categories. I won't dwell on the spelling mistakes as one reader did but agree with them that there was a bit too much about the bodies in question and that what really is needed is some more eroticism. I would refer to a 2001 story on Literotica by Tattletale entitled "A Birthday Gangbang for Mom" which is just about the most perfect story of an incestuous family's life with four brothers, a sister and their parents all sucking, fucking and cumming together and about as erotic and hot as a sex story gets. And it is neither a 2 page story for short readers (as one reader went on about) nor a really lengthy story but encapsulates all the excitement of incest at just the right length and makes me wish I had been born into such a family. The writer of "The Portfolio" has the talent to revise and develop his story and is well capable of equalling Tattletale's excellent story and I hope taikutsuna will persevere and not let any adverse comments putt him off writing more. I look forward to reading a hot brother/sister incest sequel in due course.

taikutsunataikutsunaover 18 years agoAuthor
I have submitted an edited version.

just to let you know I recently submitted an edited version of this story. Thanks for the interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Long but beautiful

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot!

It took awhile to get there, but thats alright. It makes it more exciting. Waiting to read chapter 2. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

I liked it very much. By the way, nice pic. I think I might know you. Keep up the good work.

David48David48over 18 years ago
dunttouchemimustahch

Another title for this rather lengthy diddy would be "My Mother Tortured My Teenage Ass Before Rolling It Over In The Clover!" Well... the garage thing was obviously a setup. I believe mom probably wanted him in her bed long before he awoke to her charms. It's true...men can be soooo fucking thick at ANY age! But getting from here to there wasn't in any way tedious at all. Nice story. Very hot. Looking forward to the next chapter. Oh yeah...The tile of this comment relates back to Tia's use of Japanese. There is a phrase that sounds just like "please do not touch my mustache." Or something like that. Japanese language experts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous