The Portfolio Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already planned to wait until my mom went to bed and then study the portfolio while I gave my friend the beating of his life. After the events of the night I needed relief bad. So I waited...

I could see my mom's shadow as she came down the hall. Not wanting to have to muster more discipline I didn't possess. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. There was silence. I didn't want to open my eyes. Was that her breathing? I couldn't tell.

I heard movement. I heard the closet door open. I kept my eyes closed. I sensed her presence and continued to pretend to sleep. Unfortunately very vivid images of her naked body crept into my psyche. I was doomed either way; at least if I got a hardon while asleep I had deniability. I kept my eyes closed.

I could feel the familiar stirrings of my friend as he awakened. Here we go! I thought to myself.

Image after image of my beautiful mother flashed for a nanosecond and were gone, only to be replaced by another more provocative, more erotic image. I felt my blood engorging friend start to move. Start to try and find a way out of his prison. I could still sense my mom in the room. What was she doing? I thought to myself.

Moments later I felt the air stir, and then a blanket covering me. A mental sigh of relief as my friend was undetected and I thought about the relief I would achieve tonight.

My friend was fully awake desperate to get out of his confines, but now hidden beneath the blanket. I almost flinched as my mom's searing lips burned there mark into my forehead, but I kept my eyes closed. Erotic images of my mother streaming by...

I awoke to a noise. Bleary eyed I tried to get my bearings. I was in the family room laying in the lazy-boy. Light shone in from the large picture window. There was a blanket on my lap and I had no shirt on. I must have fallen asleep.

I gave my friend a pat; he was asleep but gave an angry stir. I promised to make it up to him.

I reached for the remote and turned on the TV.

Talk show after talk show. At least it was still a weekday. What day was it? I promised myself I would look at a calendar when I got a chance. I stopped on a channel. A man was yelling at some kid, a woman sat to the side crying. A large signboard in the background stated simply.

"I loved my mother"

I turned the channel.

Ah! "Gilligan", I set the remote down.

It wasn't more than a couple minutes of Mary-Ann and her pigtails that I was reminded of someone else with pigtails. My friend was waking up. The house was quiet. I decided to go upstairs study the portfolio and make it up to my friend by beating him senseless. I started to pull the blanket off my lap, when my Mom's voice came from the hallway...

"Will it bother you if I use the Stairmaster" she queried

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKIN KIDDING ME!" screamed in my head as I strategically reset the blanket.

"No, not at all." I replied indifferently.

All of my mom's gym equipment was in a room upstairs next to her room. However, she liked to watch television when she did the stair climber and so it remained in the family room.

"Just my luck." I grumbled to myself.

When she rounded the corner I almost spent my load. There was a lump in my throat that stopped the audible groan that tried to escape, and my friend was desperately reminding me of my promise.

My mother walked in wearing her gold racing shorts... (Now I don't know if you've seen these before, they are little more than bikini bottoms made of some shiny material. Professional woman runners wear them in track meets) they hid nothing! I could see the faint outline of her womanhood as it pressed against the fabric. I could see her legs in all there feminine splendor and I could trace the crease that separated her buttocks. And if that wasn't enough,she had on a yellow "half hoody". I have no idea what purpose this garment has other than to drive men wild. Similar to a regular pullover hoody except that the jersey part is cut high on the torso, leaving the midriff bare. A garment meant to keep you warm and there was no fabric.

"Absurd" I thought to myself, but freaking hot!

I admonished my lustful thoughts, and reminded myself that I have seen her dressed like this before, this was nothing new. I have seen her dressed like this before, I could handle it. I have seen her dressed like this before, and then...

THE HOODY CAME OFF!

I may have chipped a tooth as my jaw went slack and I immediately clamped it shut. She stood there; about to climb up on the stair-climber with the remnants of a "Wife beater" tank top. I say remnants because it had been cut, and it had been cut short. The heavy fleshy half circles of her ample bosom swayed invitingly just below the cut fabric. I pulled my knee in close trying to raise the blanket off my continually swelling member. Trying to camouflage the little soldier. Another fervid glance was all I could take. I looked away.

I imagined the sound of fabric torn as my increasingly agitated friend pushed the tensile strength of my jeans. I glanced again. She was climbing, her breasts were swaying, I was dying. I looked away.

I don't know how long this lasted, I only know the agony I felt as a deep ache took root in my lower belly, and still my friend struggled against his prison walls. Screaming at me now to let him come out and play.

God! How long was she going to work out? It seemed like hours.

I glanced again. A beautiful wet sheen accentuated her rippling muscles. Her breathing, increasing its tempo, mine, trying desperately to stay normal as I tried to keep my lusting stealthy. The fabric of her top showing the hint of sticking to the skin. Her nipples a parallel to my aching erect member. The white fabric slowly gathering moisture.

"Soon." I thought to myself. Soon you'll show yourselves. Trying to will the white cotton fabric to grow wetter, I stared and concentrated; Trying to expose what lay just below.

A dull aching in my gut. I looked away, trying to focus on what was on television, only vaguely aware of my surroundings. My vision once again drawn to my mother.

She was looking at me. She smiled and looked down at the monitor. Her already fast pace;increasing. The look of exertion on her face strangely erotic. The fabric of her top soaked through. Her hardened nipples prominent in the forefront. I audibly gasped as I continued my voyeuristic ways. Her chest heaving with every breath. Her newly exposed nipples dancing under the fabric. My friend gave one throbbing death wail and went limp. Replaced with a searing pain in my abdomen. I wanted to cry out but the lump in my throat prevented me.

Still she climbed, her unmistakable feminine scent reaching my nostrils, each breath a reminder of the ache in my belly. My friend; no longer erect. I tried to rise. Tried to stand. The pain in my gut forcing me back down. Still she climbed.

Her breathing erratic and labored, she hunkered down and increased her pace. The act of leaning making her moistened breasts pull from her body, the fabric of her top riding up to expose even more of her fleshy beautiful breasts. Sweat glistening down her body. A moan; Imagined or real reached my ears. Her musky scent permeated the room. Delicious, my mind reveled.

In my mind I begged her to stop, begged her not to have this hold on me, and cried out in anguish as the pain in my gut denied me escape.

In my mind; I apologized for finding her secret, for pleasuring myself to it. And still I ached.

The sound of the stair-climber ceased. My mom sinking to the floor and stepping off. I watched as she walked from the room on wobbly legs, drying her neck with a towel. A brief lurid thought at the view of her departing form and another shooting pain to my gut.

I waited to hear her go up the stairs, and then I slid off the chair and crawled to the bathroom. I Shut the door and locked it, pulled my jeans down and lay in a fetal position on the cool marble floor.

I laid there on my side. The head of my limp and lifeless friend lying on the cool marble transmitting the cool soothing feel to my gut. The ache subsided slowly. I could hear the Phone ringing incessantly, but I didn't have the strength to bother with it. I rolled onto my back, the lifeless corpse flopping onto my belly. I feared it was broken as I looked at it, and it lay dormant.

I pleaded with all that was holy that "I" was too young to be broken.

"Please let me get hard one more time" I pleaded. Let me relieve the pressure.

Nothing.

Was this my penance? Was I doomed to live out my days in sexual frustration, lugging my dead friend around as a constant reminder of my sins?

"My sins?" I thought. "I didn't ask to find the portfolio. I didn't ASK TO BE AROUSED BY MY MOTHER! I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS!"

This wasn't my cross to bear. I was pissed! I went from begging all that was holy to cursing everything. I laid there in a mild fury for I don't know how long.

I remembered some episode of a sitcom I had seen way back in my youth. I couldn't remember the show just something that struck me as odd. The main character had to constantly go take a cold shower when a date stood him up or rejected him. And while this meant nothing to me in my youth, it made an odd sort of sense to me now.

I reached up and turned the water to the shower on. GOD! It was so fucking cold. I stood there trembling, shaking. My dead friend dangling between my thighs.

Nothing.

I reached down and gave it a tug.

Nothing.

I noticed my sexual urge was gone, replaced by my teeth chattering. I couldn't tell which was better.

I reached down and shook my friend...

He moved! Nothing like his old self, but he moved! There was hope.

I turned the water off. I didn't think to bring a towel. I thought I'd be dying, not showering. I considered air drying but I was so damn cold. The linen closet where my mom got the blanket was in the hall. I opened the door slowly and looked out. No sign of my mother. I crept into the hall and closed the door behind me and tiptoed to the linen closet. My debilitated friend slapping an alternate thigh as I walked. It stirred.

IT STIRRED! My friend was still alive. I opened the linen closet, but it was empty. My mom must not have finished the laundry.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. I hustled back to the bathroom my friend dancing merrily in front of me slapping me in the thighs. I reached for the door handle:

Locked! "This can't be fuckin happening to me" I apparently turned the lock when I laid down on the floor and didn't unlock it.

I was going to grab the blanket from the family room, but the large picture window that opens to the street was wide open, and there was a school bus letting kids off. I didn't want to go to jail as a perv nor did I want to stand in the hall butt ass naked, until my mom made her appearance.

I bolted! I bolted down the hall, I bolted up the stairs, and I bolted across the landing and made a mad dash to my room. Beating my previous world record. Just in time to hear my mom open her door and yell.

"What the heck is going on out there; Priest, are you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm fine mom!" I said through hurried breath. Panting.

WHEW! Was the only thing that came to mind. I grabbed the towel off the back of the bathroom door and quickly dried my frigid body.

I lay on my bed for I don't know how long. Still naked except for a sheet thrown over my Invalid friend. My mind on the portfolio just below me. I flinched as I remembered the pain I experienced earlier in the day. I wanted to view the beauty of my mother's naked form, but the remembered agony convinced me to abstain. It was dark outside. Somehow my Alarm clock got unplugged. It had to be really late or really early. I reminded myself I wanted to look at the Calendar. I counted the days from when my sisters left. 1...2...3. It was late Friday or early Saturday. I looked outside at the glow on the horizon and decided it would be Saturday. I couldn't sleep.

***

It was Saturday. I'm not sure what time it was. I just knew I was up later than usual. The house seemed quiet, which wasn't unusual as my sisters were in Europe and my Mother often went to bed early. I dragged on a pair of Basketball shorts and made my way downstairs towards the kitchen. I was starving. I hadn't eaten all day. I made a grill cheese sandwich and poured the last of the milk. I had no sooner taken a bite of my sandwich when...

"Morn... in" My mom grumbled as she shuffled half asleep into the kitchen.

"Morning" I replied. Not wanting to look up from my sandwich.

"You're an early bird." she stated flatly

"I couldn't sleep." I responded

"Me neither." she stated. "Do you want me to make you something to eat besides that sandwich?"

I looked up to respond "No Tha..." I nearly choked on my sandwich. My mother was bent over straight-legged rummaging in the bottom tray of the refrigerator. She had on my Mariners jersey and nothing else. Displayed in front of me were her taut tanned legs, her beautiful ass and the glorious fleshy lips of her womanhood.

My friend jumped to attention and tented my basketball shorts. His head just about to peek out from the legs. When my mom stood up abruptly and started to say...

"I'm sorry I didn't hear..." She turned. " Excuse me... I need to take a shower" she said and quickly left the room.

I sat there my face burning, breathing fast through my nose. "Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" I thought. Did she just catch me looking at her!?

"It wasn't my fault, it was right there. I couldn't help it." Then my friend jumped. My face burned hotter. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! Did she just see my hardon?"

I looked down at my friend whose head was now sticking out the bottom of my shorts with a sinister grin on his face. Oh fuck! She had to have seen my hardon as it was pressed up to the underside of the glass table top. My mind raced about what to do, what to say, what excuse could I possibly use to explain my hardon.

Hardon!? I had a Hardon. I HAD A HARDON!

I bolted, I bolted down the hall, I bolted up the stairs, I bolted across the landing and made a mad dash for my room. I'm sure it would have been a world record if I wasn't trying to run with a HARDON!

MY FRIEND WAS ALIVE. MY FRIEND WAS ALIVE AND WELL. I had a promise to keep to him. I quickly pulled the portfolio out from under my bed and opened it wide. I yanked my shorts off, and I knelt in front of it, spreading the loose pictures around. I had no sooner grabbed my cock when...

A light knocking on the door and the air shifted. The door was opening. I knelt there, my dick in my hand, a lump in my throat. My face burning. A sharp pain in my temples and naked pictures of my mother spread around me. I was frozen in terror. A cold sweat starting. It would have been hard enough to explain the hardon. But this?

It seemed an eternity that I knelt there. Afraid, unmoving. And then my mother spoke in the sweetest sing song voice I've ever heard.

"It would be a shame to waste that."

"Wha...What?" I thought to myself. The words not registering. Unsure if what I heard was true. Emboldened by the thought that it could be true, I started to turn.

I shuddered. My friend jumped. My jaw dropped.

My mother stood naked in the doorway leaning on the doorjamb. Her arms lightly crossed under her incredible breast. One knee cocked slightly in front of the other. My eyes locked on the tiny gap between where her thighs touched and her womanhood beckoned. The light from the hall silhouetting her form, giving an almost ethereal aura to her. Making her look like an angel. No, a goddess! Her eyes wide, locked on my manhood she gave a visible gulp and cleared her throat.

She spoke again. Breathlessly "It would be a shame to waste that on pictures"... "When I'm right here."

I'm not stupid, there was no doubt in my mind now, and yet I couldn't do anything except stand there. Her eyes never straying from my manhood.

Her sing song voice now low and husky she requested...

"Come, give mommy a hug!"

My friend straining at the roots, trying to get across the room. Telling me I was stupid if I didn't follow him. I did.

I took the steps necessary to close the gap to my mother. My mother stood up from the doorjam, arms open. I bent forward and embraced her, Ever so careful, amongst considerable protest from my friend not to touch her with my throbbing member. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and breathed her in.

"What's the matter baby" she breathed

"You're so fucking beautiful" I muttered into her neck

Her head snapped back quickly.

Startled, I too pulled my head back. Our eyes locked and she said.

"Would you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

I started to shy away. I started to stammer an apology for cussing. "I... I'm..."

Her hug tightened she held me fast.

"No baby," she soothed" Would, you kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Okay maybe I am stupid, but I got it now. I leaned in again and our lips met. God! She tasted good. Our tongues shared in our embrace as they darted around each other. My head has spinning and my manhood was bobbing up and down, still trying to get closer.

We kissed for what seemed only moments, then I felt a tug on my manhood. Without breaking the kiss, my mom put both hands on my erect member and pulled me closer. I delighted at the feel of unfamiliar hands on my erection, but that was nothing compared to the feel of my hard manhood as it squashed between our hot naked bodies. I pulled away from the kiss. I stood there looking down into my mother's beautiful green eyes, savoring the feel of my manhood trapped between our hot bodies. I encompassed her into my arms. I think she purred. I bent my head down and kissed her neck. I know she purred.

My reserve spent. I let my hands wander her petite frame. Always aware of the throbbing hot member between us, I explored her body with my hands. She was trembling... so was I. It caused a myriad of pleasurable sensations along the tight throbbing head of my erection.

I kissed from her neck up the side of her face. I felt her nipples grow taut against my belly. I let my hands explore her breast. I brushed the back of my fingers along her erect nipples. Her demeanor changed. She breathed in heavily and her eyelids began to flutter.

The teats, as they had at the restaurant, retained their magical allure. I lifted a heavy breast to my lips. As my mouth encompassed the hard little button, I enjoyed the faint peppery essence of her skin as my tongue explored the tender nub. I half expected to have a sense of Deja vu as I once again suckled at my mother's teat, instead my mother jerked. I pulled my head back in surprise.

She threw back her head with a smile on her face, and let out a long slow guttural sigh.

Her head dropped low and she looked up from below her eyebrows. Our eyes met. She raised a sculpted eyebrow and looked at me with an almost sinister lust in her eyes, and a smile like I have never seen. She had the air of a woman possessed. I was both frightened and allured. Her tongue traced her bottom lip. She was panting, and again I heard her purr. Or was it a growl?

She grabbed my face between her hands with an increased zeal, and pulled our faces together. She quickly placed kisses over my entire face before settling back to my waiting lips.

I allowed my hand to trace the crease at her buttocks. She moaned into my mouth. I reached that beautiful gap at the base and allowed my finger to venture further.

She gasped and threw a leg around my calves. I almost lost my footing, but her actions allowed me unprecedented access to the warm moist folds that until now, I had only dreamed about.

She grabbed me tightly as I inserted my middle finger into her hot wet orifice. I marveled at the wetness and the heat it generated. I tried to imagine what it would feel like on my swollen member. My swollen member strained against its sheathing.