All Comments on 'The Portfolio Ch. 02'

by taikutsuna

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
taikutsunataikutsunaover 18 years agoAuthor
I AM SUBMITTING AN EDIT, PROBABLY

I DON'T KNOW WHY THE PARAGRAPHS AND SENTENCES SPLIT IN MID-THOUGHT. THEY WERE NOT LIKE THAT ON THE ORIGINAL. I WILL RESUBMIT THE ORIGINAL IF THIS STORY IS POPULAR ENOUGH TO WARRANT IT. HOWEVER IF NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE STORY, WELL THEN I WILL JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE REST OF THE STORY. AND LEAVE IT ALONE. THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, IT MOTIVATES ME TO ACTUALLY SIT ON MY KISTER AND WRITE, INSTEAD OF GOING OUTSIDE AND DOING ALL THAT LIVING STUFF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good story!

however i enjoyed ur first version more, i owuld luv ot read more of this series, keep up pls :D

X S sexX S sexover 18 years ago
nice style

I read both--all of both of them. The male version was a little more realistic. I find that the female version is best written by one of that gender. Male writers tend to rush the female side and not go for the "feelings".

I must have like it as I did read the whole thing even though it was a bit long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
agree with the last reader,,,

I thought the male's version was much better (besides the fact that she more or less basically said what we already knew).

(To read an "in-my-head" monologue from an older woman, a mother, as in this story who has relations with her son and is in an extreme but enjoy delimma --- read author JTMalone76,,,)

I actually like to hear these stories from the female's view much more, because although they can be as blunt, crude, dirty, or sexy,,, they also seem to be much more apt at descriptions, to the tinniest of details. Their metaphores are subtler, keener, and more erotic! So, yes, it's usually better when a REAL female writes it! ;o)

Thus, I was looking forward to the second part of this story, from the mom's view; but again, I was a bit disappointed after the first, which I thought was good.

Nonetheless, thank you author, for the hard work. "Good" or "bad" is merely a reader's preference, for the most part, and it may not pertain to the story in terms of grammar, technique/style, ability of the author, logic in construct, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Still Hot!

You've done a nice job with this story. Putting the story together with two points of view was great. I think you should continue on with the story 'cause it has a lot of possibilities. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very nice

I liked it very much. By the way, nice pic. I think I might know you. Keep up the good work.

David48David48over 18 years ago
Imakibeegerrorohwell

So the whole damn thing happened because she forgot about those several hundred naked pictures of her she had made. A kind of oops I forgot cosmic event. Hey I didn't write the thing! Wish I had though...Enjoyed it very much. Mom...wow...I think I love her too! Just how big is the Priest man? (2 coke cans end to end topped with a large peach? Shit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

Iloved it! The story has an amazingly sweet feel to it. Its almost like ( and probably is) a sweet love story. I hope you keep the same mood with further installments. P.S. Don't bring the sisters into it; keep it sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awsome

more please

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyover 18 years ago
Great Story

Great Story but you need to continue and get teh sisters involved too. This definitely has some possibilities. Next Chapter PLEASE!

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

great story so far hope you keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 You know what's

boring? You anony you and your cracker ass comments every fucking day and night. You hate everything. You should be banned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous