The Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's just that you said I brought out a cruel streak in you...What did you mean by that sir?" I whispered. The words sent a little shiver through me, like the wolf had said I made him hungry and I followed him to his den before bothering to question his intentions.

Aidens grin was indeed wolfish after he heard my question and he closed the distance between us. His fingers rising to play in my dark hair, while emerald eyes fixed on mine. "It means that I want to pin you to this bed and have my way with you until both of us are completely spent. It means that I want to see how much you unravel if I don't slake your thirst, slowly feeding the embers of your desire instead."

I felt as if he had deftly found and grasped a secret chord that had always tethered my heart without my knowledge. Then he encircled my waist with an arm and pulled me close, bringing reality to the illusion.

He spoke low, next to my ear, " it also means that while I do not think I am superior for being born with a title, there is a part of me that wishes to see you worship me as if I were a Lord of the Sidhe."

My mind couldn't catch up with how the words made me feel and he held me for several moments, listening to my quick breaths.

When he finally pulled back to face me, I still didn't know what to say, so afraid to somehow break this spell he had over me.

"I hold all of the cards don't I, poppet? You're too scared to take what hasn't been given, but you'd gladly accept whatever pleasure or torment I desire," he teased. I had never before felt an ache that made me crave more of it and I simply stared, helpless. "Oh it's alright," he whispered as he stroked my cheek. "It's written all over your pretty face."

He kissed me, much like he had before but this time he lingered and let my lips join the dance. Some pit deep inside me felt as if it was drinking lifeblood or godly nectar from his mouth. My fingers curled in his soft shirt and traced muscles in his back, before Aiden broke the embrace with a rich laugh. The sound was painful and delicious at the same time and I wanted to fall to my knees and beg for more.

In a moment he drew back and recomposed his typical demeanor. "I haven't had a chance to set it up yet, but I can show you where we will start the painting tomorrow." He said aloof.

I barely bit back a whimper, but choked out an answer. "Oh yes, of course. I should probably familiarize myself with the space," I agreed half hearted.

The route to the room in question was fairly simple, easing concerns about potentially finding it on my own. "We'll just call it the studio while you are here, for clarity's sake," Aiden suggested as we walked in. Enormous, many paned windows filled most of an entire wall and reminded me of the bars of a cage. However there was nothing dark or drab about the room and if this had been the home to a beast, it would have been clear that they were exceptionally prized.

"This seems like a lovely space to paint. Thank you Lord Morgan," I said, with a cheeky grin. I had been itching to see how the noble name felt in my mouth and hoped that he wouldn't mind. I was pleased when I was rewarded with a countenance of restrained carnality.

His voice took on an almost growl, "Kneel." My heart leapt and I fell to my knees before him as quickly as I could.

Aiden unwound his belt and handed it to me while he removed his shirt. I watched in awe as limber muscles danced beneath his milky skin. I felt proud to have won his attention. Then he leaned down and took the belt before whispering in my ear, "Your Lord will not hurt you.

He swiftly moved my hair aside and wound the belt around my throat as I stared up, stunned. Pulling the leather through the loop, he held the makeshift leash, just tight enough that I was very conscious of every breath and swallow. With the other nimble hand, he unbuttoned his trousers and withdrew his phallus. I only had a moment to appreciate the sight before he pushed his cock between my rapidly parting lips with firm, gentle force.

The sudden sensations were all consuming as I tried to meet his physical demands. He held me still with the belt as he filled my mouth with shallow thrusts. I stroked the firm shaft with my tongue as he used my mouth like no ever had. His quick breaths had turned to pleasured groans and he worked his cock deeper until my nose pressed into his short, curly hairs.

I tried my best to relax into the invasion, but I involuntarily made a gagging sound and Aiden eased out slightly. Seeming to somehow mark this as a boundary, his movements became more rapid but never deeper. Curses and growls dripped from his lips as my jaw grew sore and he soon poured his release down my throat.

Aiden retrieved his softening cock and stared at me bewildered. My cunt desperately ached for attention, but I just waited to see if he was done with me. His hand was still locked on the leather strap.

"How did you feel about that?" He asked, with a touch of concern.

"I'm honored, my Lord," I said with a flutter of lashes. He kissed my forehead and removed the belt, a post orgasm lethargy in his movements.

"You are quite special," he breathed. A strong hand helped me back up and then I watched, disappointed as he returned to his former state of dress.

Aiden showed me around much of the estate until supper. My highlights had included the courtyard with its many plants and statues, the library, and the art collection scattered throughout the manor.

Sitting to dine with Aiden felt much more comfortable the second time, although I still felt an unsatisfied need for his touch.

The meal consisted of fish and a creamy green soup, accompanied by more crisp wine. Our conversation was light, but laced with flirtations. I took a second glass of wine and Aiden seemed to enjoy the giggly effect it had on me.

"This has been delightful," Aiden said as we had been sitting at the table long after our dishes were taken. "But I have things to prepare before our first session tomorrow. We should be heading to our chambers."

I agreed, a bit sullen and strolled back to my room alone. Just as I reached to begin unfastening my clothes I heard, "Excuse me miss," and I practically jumped out of my skin.

"Oh hello Margot, I'm sorry I didn't see you at first," I stammered. The older woman seemed to have a naturally stern face, but I didn't think she was offended. She gestured to a doorway I hadn't noticed either and got straight to stating her purpose.

"I assumed that after your horse ride today, you would want a bath before bed. I already made a bath. I will also take your clothes to the laundry for you," she said flatly. I panicked momentarily as I wasn't sure what the proper etiquette was here. I walked into the bathroom and the scent of roses washed over me pleasantly. I tested the water and it was comfortably warm. I looked over my shoulder and Margot had not moved. I quickly removed my clothes and handed them to her, hoping I wasn't making an embarrassing mistake. She took the bundle and tucked it under her arm and to my surprise still did not leave.

I gingerly climbed into the tub and suddenly realized how tired I was. "Uh am I supposed to say that you can go or something?" I asked sheepish.

"It's quite alright miss. I'm here in case you need anything," She said. That made me feel a little guilty so I decided to make it a brief bath and started scrubbing immediately.

At some point she said,"May I give a bit of advice, miss?"

"I'm sure it would be helpful. This is all new to me," I said, feeling grateful. Then her gaze turned on me and it held unexpected concern.

"Be wary of Lord Morgan. I know he has a shiny title and a lovely estate, but I'm sure you still have good prospects elsewhere, miss." Her tone was chilling and my mind raced with what she could have meant. I realized with a blush that maybe she was just trying to protect my virtue and decided not to press the topic. She didn't let it go though. "I mean it, miss. I know that look on your face and it leads to nowhere good. He has a madness that will only lead to grief and ruin."

I reeled from that omen, unsure of how seriously I should heed her. "Thank you Margot,' I murmured and got done with my bath and drying as quickly as I could. Dressed in a clean chemise, I assured Margot that I didn't need anything else and climbed into bed.

Alone in the dark, I marveled at how soft the bed was. Remembering my earlier arousal I considered seeing to my own needs but Margot's strange warning confused me and made me wonder if I shouldn't let myself be so enthralled by my temporary employer.

The moon was bright and I could see myself walking through the courtyard in a chemise. Pale mist poured from a stone arch that pulled me out of the manor and I followed strange drifting lights towards a dense forest. I heard whispers from the house that was so far away now. I couldn't stop walking deep into the woods. Carvings in a tree trunk pulsed gently beneath my pale fingers.

I tripped over a root and the world twisted before reforming so that I sat in a cage of living branches. My heart raced and I tried to scream, but I couldn't make any sound. My ankles were trapped under thick roots. Something grasped at my shoulders with sharp talons. A growl reverberated down my back and I tried to turn, but my eyes kept sliding shut.

Aiden stood over me, dressed in suede trousers and a fur mantled cloak. Wild, too yellow eyes gleamed as he idly adjusted his crown of antlers. "Are you ready to serve your lord, poppet?" He purred.

I awoke flushed and already frustrated. I grumbled as I heard a knock and knew there would be no time for relief. I was swiftly served pastries and tea before a hasty bath. The two young women were much more hands on than Margot and they didn't leave me time to wonder about what I was supposed to be doing. Someone dried my hair and twisted it up in some sort of wreath. The maids seemed unimpressed with the state of my wardrobe as they pulled garments from my satchel. One of them tried to quickly steam an outfit with the tea pot which was ultimately futile. Once it was agreed that I needed to wear something, I was dressed in my wrinkled, paint speckled clothes and sent to the studio.

I braced myself to study the nude embodiment of my current infatuation, but Aiden wasn't inside. I was surprised by how much the room had changed since the previous day. Potted trees and lush drapes had been brought in to frame an elegant chaise. Bits of stained glass had been hung in the large windows to cast fantastical colors across the scene.

As promised, I had been supplied with everything I would need. An enormous canvas had been prepared and waited for me on a sturdy easel that showed the signs of use. A palette and every color of oil layed out on top of a chest of drawers that held every brush and tool I might ask for.

Alone in the studio I set to work laying down ground colors. I was glad that Aiden hadn't expected an absurd deadline and I was being compensated so well. This painting was going to take a long time. In fact I might have to accept my studio as a loss and start fresh by the time I could go back to the city. I winced at the thought of all of my work in the hands of my uncaring landlord. I should have sent them to Leo for safekeeping or something. Maybe I'd try to ask Aiden if there was anything to be done later. For now I needed to clear my head and paint.

In one of the lowest drawers I found everything I needed for sketching and I was trying to study individual elements of the empty scene, when Aiden arrived. He strolled across the room in a dark robe, embroidered with vines and flowers. "Good morning Colette," He called cheerfully.

"Good morning Aiden," I answered, feeling a bit distracted as he removed the robe and artfully draped it on one arm of the chaise. He quickly positioned himself, half reclining against the arm. He held just enough tension in his neck and limbs that it portrayed a subtle potential for violence. The effect was breathtaking and I wondered if he had practiced with a mirror to get it just right.

Knowing that there would inevitably be tiny shifts over multiple sessions, I tried to make my most of this time. It felt like perfection had been achieved and I just had to capture it. I took many sketches and was blocking in very early shapes on the canvas by the time Aiden stood and came to look over my work.

I didn't have to worry about his understanding of what very early work looked like, but I still felt a hint of nerves as he examined my sketches. I was relieved to see that he looked pleased. He wrapped himself in his robe again and retrieved a ribbon from the pocket to gather his tresses.

"I believe that we have been very productive this morning, Colette," he announced. "So would you be interested in accompanying me on a relaxing outing?"

"It would be my honor, Lord Morgan," I beamed and started cleaning up.

"I'll go get dressed and meet you in the courtyard poppet," He called over his shoulder.

No longer focused on the portrait, I started thinking about Margot's strange warning as I walked through Morgan Manor. I told myself that she just thought I was a virgin, but that didn't banish my concern completely. She said that Aiden was mad, but he didn't seem unstable to me. Although, I suppose I still didnt know him very well yet. I wanted to just ask him about it and probably be done with it, but what if she was right and it triggered violence?

I stopped to look at a portrait of a distinguished couple. The man had a sharply groomed mustache and beard. His dark hair, streaked with silver. The woman's fiery red hair had been woven into an ornate crown and accented with a strand of pearls. It seemed likely that this was Aiden's parents, but the ghosts revealed no secrets.

Stepping into the courtyard, it was also hard not to think about last night's dream. At least I knew that was fiction. The light of day did a good job of demystifying the area, especially when I went to the stone arch and peered out. There was a forest nearby, but other details of the landscape didn't match.

"Does something out there tempt you, poppet?" Aiden called from behind me. I spun and forced a smile.

"Oh I was just admiring the landscape. You are very lucky to call this home, sir," I said. He was dressed very similarly to yesterday. Accept that his shirt was plum colored and the rest was all black.

"I am," he agreed. "There are wildflowers everywhere this time of year, we have a fruit and vegetable garden that way, and just past the trees over there is a creek, perfect for swimming." I could tell from how he talked about the estate, that he must have very fond memories of growing up here.

He led us on a leisurely walk and eventually came to a large tree surrounded by hundreds of flowers. A large root layed on top of the soil for several feet and the ground sloped down in front, creating a perfect little bench. We sat side by side admiring the view for a while and Aiden retrieved a little bundle from his satchel. He unwrapped it and handed me a little pastie. We ate the savory morsels quietly and my mind drifted.

Aiden shifted closer and wrapped one arm around my waist. He looked down at me and brushed a strand of hair out of my face. "Is there something wrong, Colette?" he asked. Impressed by his insight, but also nervous, I took a moment to decide what to say. I looked into his beautiful green eyes and asked myself what it meant if he was dangerous and that was why he held so much power over me. Maybe my desire would always lead me to the wolf's jaws and there was nothing I could do about it.

I sighed and struggled to find the right words. "I only met you yesterday and maybe I'm just gullible, but I feel like I can trust you... or maybe I'm just so enchanted that I don't care what you do to me." My heart sped at my own words. "But Margot said something very strange about you last night and I can't make any sense of it."

"What did she say to confuse you so much?" he asked softly. Thinking about the words that I was about to say made me feel a little sick. They were not kind sentiments and I'd have to be clear that I hadn't already decided I agreed with them.

"She said I should be careful around you and it sounded like she was concerned for my reputation or something else that I don't have to lose. I thought maybe she assumed I was trying to marry into a title and I was just going to ignore her." I took a shaky breath. "But then she said you had a madness." I was afraid to look at him, but his arm was still wrapped around me gently. "Margot said it would bring pain and ruin."

I didn't expect that when he finally reacted, it would be with laughter. "Oh Colette, I'm so sorry that old bitch frightened you. I think that's just her melodramatic way of viewing my life choices." I looked up at him, not understanding. "To be blunt, I don't want to have children. I don't love thinking about it, but I think it's better that my family dies out and my wealth can benefit many. So I just try to enjoy my life, with good company when I can. It means I'll probably never marry, because most women want a family. I think that's what she meant by madness, ruin, and pain."

He layed back on the grass with a melancholy expression and stared up into the tree canopy. "I suppose it's good that it came up. I wouldn't want you harboring a secret hope to win my heart and brats," he said bitterly.

"Aiden," I whispered softly, choked by empathy. 'I don't know what the future holds, but I'm sure that I can't be the only woman that doesn't want children."

I layed down next to him and breathed for a moment, trying to let go of that lonely fear and remember that nothing had changed. He rolled on his side and layed a comforting arm across my waist. "What are you thinking about now Colette?" he asked softly.

"I'm just sorry that I ruined such a lovely day," I breathed"

"What if we could make it up to each other?" Aiden asked tenderly. His fingers traced up and down my arm lazily and it somehow sent shivers through my whole body.

"How would we do that? I asked.

He gracefully straddled me and stared into my eyes intensely. "Let me go back to enchanting you," he said and leaned slowly into a passionate kiss. I breathlessly let the kiss consume my every thought.

Aiden unlaced my bodice and untied my skirts, unwrapping me down to chemise. He lavished kisses on every exposed inch of skin and they were the only spots of relief against my burning need.

He had moved to kneel between my legs and I panted wantonly as he pushed the chemise up and his fingers caressed my thighs. He pulled his cock free of his trousers and stroked it while staring at me hungrily. "Do you wish to serve your Lord, poppet? He growled. I would have promised my soul in that moment

"Yes, sir," I cried. "Please let me serve you," I pleaded. He finished easing up my skirt and teased my slit with his fingertips. They slid between my wet lips and toyed with my clitoris, before sinking slowly into my cunt. Just when I believed I'd go mad, he leveled his cock to my entrance and sheathed it to the hilt.

We both cried out, consumed by lust. Aidens hands pulled my hips hard as if trying to use more of me than he already filled. He claimed and controlled my body with every thrust, knowing that I'd craved this from the moment we met.

He pulled my hips up so his knees could hold me up at a very vulnerable angle. He remained buried within my cunt, while slowly stroking my clitoris "give me your release, Colette" he demanded, as he gazed into my soul. The pleasure from his fingers built until it crashed through me and my cunt spasmed and squeezed his hard cock.

"Thank you, sir," I gasped

He winced slightly as he pulled himself from my body and shifted to stroke himself toward the grass. As proof of how painfully close he had been, it only took a few moments before he erupted wet, pearly strands.