The Portrait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my chemise back to provide some coverage and leaned against Aiden. Our sleepy, satisfied breaths were the only sound besides the occasional bird for some time.

I spent a lot of the next few days in the library. Aiden would leave on some sort of business early in the morning and then I wouldn't see him until supper. Those evening conversations became the highlight of my day.

I was a little disappointed every day he didn't call me to the studio and I struggled to find ways to fill my time. I also found myself missing him and unable to focus.

One evening I found him waiting in the dining hall with a stack of packages on the table and I looked at them curiously. He smiled and made an offering motion.

"They are for you, poppet," he said.

"Are we celebrating something?" I asked, unwrapping the first bundle.

"Just your stay here," he beamed as I revealed a beautiful blue dress, with green piping and a small floral embroidery on the bodice. I was shocked and while it was a pleasant surprise, it almost felt like some kind of mistake. I guess it made sense that he might want to see me in something nice. It just seemed like such an expense for the temporary, planned nature of our relationship.

It's beautiful sir, but won't you feel like it was a waste," I asked, feeling cold seep in at the thought of my inevitable departure from Morgan Manor.

"I've been thinking a lot over the last few days, Colette. You were right that we don't know what the future holds. All I know for now is that I've grown to dread the day the portrait is complete." He seemed to choke on the words and I placed a reassuring hand on his. "I would ask that we change our understanding of this arrangement a little," he pleaded softly.

"What did you have in mind, Aiden?" I asked with a soft tremble.

"Knowing that our wants for the future align, changed something." He touched his chest as if he could feel a physical difference in his heart. "If you finish the painting and neither of us want you to leave, maybe you could just stay?"

He looked like he expected rejection and I didn't like seeing his confidence falter. I cupped his sharp jaw and smiled warmly. "Does this mean it is possible to win Lord Morgan's heart? '' I asked playfully.

"Perhaps it is, poppet," he breathed wearily. I gazed into his eyes and nodded.

"Then I'm willing to open mine to the possibility," I agreed

"That's all that I ask," he said, relief clear in his voice as he stood and pulled me close.

When servants entered with supper, we moved the dress and the unopened packages aside to make room for the food. Aiden smiled at me warmly and I felt it echoed on my face

"Should I open the others now?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Yes, of course. I hope you like them," He responded. I untied them one by one and found soft, delicate new chemises with little ribbon trims and beautiful sleeves. They were all lovely and I'm sure any of them would accent the dress perfectly.

"Thank you sir," I said, stroking the soft materials. "Any one of these is nicer than anything I've ever owned."

"Don't feel indebted to me, poppet. I just wanted to see you in finer things," He assured me and we shared a tender kiss before sitting to enjoy our meal.

Afterward Aiden led me by the hand, through the manor to a set of heavy double doors that I had never seen before.

His suite was lush with velvets and silks in plum, copper, and blush. The curtained bed looked like an altar to Dionysus, overflowing with pillows and crowned by an ornate headboard.

He pulled me inside and a thrill ran through me as the doors shut, with me inside his den. Gazing at me darkly, he removed his shirt and began to undress me. "As soon as I saw your paintings, I wanted to become one of your fantasies," he purred. I panted and stole kisses as my clothes began falling away.

"You've consumed them," I whispered and he flashed a wicked grin. His lips and teeth set on my neck and breasts like he was starving for me. I was gripped tight in strong arms and I felt the press of his erection against my stomach as he kneaded my ass.

I meweld in frustration when he pulled away from the embrace, but he climbed atop the sensuous bed and beckoned to me.

"I want to watch as you impale yourself on my thorn," he said, unbuttoning his trousers and casting them aside. I eagerly straddled him and my heart fluttered as I perched at his tip. He watched the mix of emotions on my face as I slowly sunk. I knew it would not hurt me, but for some reason there was a tiny fear behind the pleasure as I stretched around him.

I felt him reach my inner wall and he groaned in satisfaction. I began to rise and fall gently, focusing on the way my muscles stroked and gripped with each slow movement. His hands caressed my waist and hips. As he gripped them firmly, he seemed to guide my movements and control my pace.

Then he pulled down hard and growled, "Hold still for me." My cunt spasmed and I whimpered, but ceased my movements and waited breathlessly. His hands slid to cup my bottom and gently lift as he said,"Up now poppet." With great difficulty, I did as I was told and lifted myself off his prick. My core still ached for his touch.

Aiden guided me to switch places with him, laying me down on the luxurious blankets. With my legs on his shoulders, Aiden teased my slit maddeningly with his cock. I had almost reached my peak from the sensation when he surprised me by plunging back into my depths and he pressed a palm to my sensitive bud. It almost immediately pushed me over the edge and I wailed and arched from the intensity of it. He groaned as my walls fluttered around him and he unsheathed to spray on my stomach.

I giggled a little as the cooling liquid began to drip down my side. "Sorry about that," Aiden said, but he sounded quite pleased with himself.

"I hope you arnt sorry for fucking me," I teased and he returned a wicked look before dipping to kiss my pussy.

"Absolutely not," he purred.

I didn't want to leave the incredible bed, but I knew I was a mess. We forced our tired limbs to move and Aiden led me into his bathroom. It held a tub big enough for both of us and I found it incredibly comforting to clean each other while soaking in the warm water.

We eventually fell asleep curled together in his bed and it felt decadent and perfect.