The Portrait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leanne sat as though frozen, starring at the two men as though they were Martians. "Devin," He said, turning toward Ghormley, "Mrs. Ellison entertained me quite graciously when I was here painting that portrait you saw, and enjoyed it immensely as near as I can remember. Perhaps she'd like to entertain both of us, today. What do you think, Mr. Ellison, is that a possibility?"

"That would be her decision only, Donner," I said. "Leanne we're done with our business and they could leave now."

We all starred at Leanne as she seemed to shrink, drawing her shoulders down and hunching over her hands even more than before. After what seemed like hours, she gave a small nod, almost imperceptible, and whispered, so that we could barely hear her, "They can stay."

"Have to do better than that, Mrs. Ellison," said Donner. "We don't want any misunderstandings here or recriminations afterwards. Say what you want, Mrs. Ellison, so we can all hear you, especially Mr. Ellison."

With her voice croaking Leanne choked out, "Yes, I think I could entertain both of you."

Recovering from my shock, I stammered out, "There will be some rules, Donner. First, I stay so there will be nothing harmful done to her. Second, there is a one hour time limit, and third, if I say that it stops, everything stops that instant. Understood?"

"Sounds good to me," Donner said, with a big grin on his face. "I assume you have some kind a of kitchen timer, Mrs. Ellison, go and get it will you. please?"

Leanne got up off the couch and walked robotically into the kitchen, where we could hear her rummaging around. Donner got up and moved his chair over to the wall of the living room, beyond the far end of the couch. He took Ghormley's chair and moved it back so that it was all the way up against the bay window and put the table next to it, with the five bills on it.

"Mr. Ellison, why don't you come and sit here so you have a good view?"

He then walked over to the chair he had moved, and he and Ghormley started slowly undressing folding their clothes carefully and placing or hanging them on the chair. Leanne returned with the timer, holding it out to Donner.

"I think Mr. Ellison should be in charge of that," he told her, pointing to me sitting in the chair by the table.

Leanne handed me the timer and returned woodenly to the couch where she stood uncertainly as though not quite sure what she should be doing.

Donner and Ghormley were down to their boxers by now and paused looking at Leanne and me.

"I think the timer should start when you are both naked," he said with a big grin on his face.

"Why should I be naked?" I asked. "Well," he said, "the rest of us will be, you might as well join in. And it will be easier for you if you feel like you need to relieve some tension while you're watching us with the Missus but suit yourself."

I was only wearing a tee shirt, shorts and boxers and tennis shoes so I was down to the boxers in a few seconds. When I looked up Donner and Ghormley were both naked, cocks sticking obscenely out in front of them and Leanne was standing in front of the couch. She'd taken her dress off and was standing clutching it in front of her like it was the last life preserver on the Titanic.

"OK, Mrs. Ellison," Donner said, "This is the moment of truth. Put the dress back on and Devin and I get dressed and leave and nothing will ever be said about it. Or lose the dress and Devin and I take over and start using you for our entertainment while hubby watches. Makes no difference to me either way, but you need to make up your mind, we're not going to force you to do anything. Not at this point, anyway."

Donner and Ghormley were standing by the chair naked, I was down to my boxers and was just ready to slide them down when Donner said this. I turned, fingers still hooked in the waistband of my boxers and looked at Leanne. She was standing stock still, dress clutched in front of her body and starring at Donner and Ghormly, regarding her, naked, and with impressive cocks on display. I paused and, for just a second, felt a sense of relief, she wasn't going through with it! Just then she reached one hand down to the hem of the dress, bunched it in front of her and tossed it over the couch behind her. She turned her head and looked at me with an expression of resignation on her face that said, I need to do this.

Donner clapped his hands together, slapped Ghormley on the shoulder and said, Let's go!"

I pulled my boxers off and, the one good idea I had that day, spread them on the cushion of the chair and sat on them.

"Start the clock, Mr. Timekeeper," Donner boomed out as the two of them stepped toward Leanne. I turned the timer to the "60" and it started to tick, I set it down on the table and sat down in my chair, throat suddenly dry and heart pounding. I wondered, for a second, what Leanne was feeling.

The two advanced to Leanne, who was standing clutching her hands below her chin, she looked terrified. "Arms at your sides," Donner barked. With that each grabbed the closest nipple, Donner the right, Ghormley the left and squeezed them tight with their big fingers, eliciting a gasp from Leanne. They then pulled up sharply, causing her to go up to her tiptoes to try to relieve the pain in her tender nipples. "Aaaah," she gasped. Each then reached his other hand around to her backside and spanked the adjacent butt cheek hard three or four times.

"That's a sample of what will happen if you hesitate to do what we say," barked Donner, "Get down on your knees."

Leanne immediately kneeled on the floor and, when Donner barked, "Suck'em," took both cocks in her hands and began sucking, alternating between the two and pumping her hand on whichever wasn't in her mouth at the time.

After a few minutes of this, Donner again barked, "Get on all fours," which Leanne did, quickly. "You want to start in the mouth or the cunt," Donner asked Ghormley. "I'll start with the mouth," Ghormley replied. With that they took positions at each end of Leanne and rammed their cocks into the chosen orifice. Leanne had opened her mouth and easily closed it on Ghormley's cock, but she huffed as though all the breath was forced out of her when Donner rammed his cock into her wet cunt.

"I was going to ask you if you wanted to lick her to get her wet to start with, Ellison," he said to me, with an evil smirk, "but this whore's cunt is already sopping!" With that they both set to work ramming their cocks in and out of Leanne, with her gasping and glugging as she was buffeted back and forth between them.

"Time to switch," Donner yelled, and they instantly pulled out, rotated Leanne 180 degrees as if she weighed nothing, and rammed their cocks back in. This went on seemingly endlessly. Every couple of minutes they would switch ends again. The only sounds in all this time were the panting of the two rapists, the glugs coming from Leanne's mouth as a cock was rammed up against her gag reflex, the wet squelching noises coming from her drenched cunt, and the slaps that resounded off her ass as whoever was fucking her cunt would spank her relentlessly. At a point where Donner was using her mouth, he suddenly looked up at Ghormley and panted, "You close?"

"Maybe seven or eight more," Ghormley panted.

"Alright, let's make this pig squeal," Donner shouted.

With that the intensity of the fucking increase markedly. Donner tilted Leanne's head up so that her neck was straight, and I could see her throat swelling as he rammed his cock past her gag reflex. Ghormley stopped spanking her and reached under her to grab her nipples in a vice-like grip and started using them to pull her violently onto his prick. I watched in alarm, and it entered my mind that she might either choke to death, or Ghormley would rip her nipples off. Within a relatively few seconds, however, the climax came. Donner was first, ramming his cock as far as it would go down her throat, I could see it pulsing and spewing his cum directly down her into her stomach. After a couple of spurts he pulled back so that he could finish in her mouth allowing her to breath and ensuring that she would get a chance to taste his nasty semen. Ghormley, for his part suddenly pulled her nipples violently, forcing his cock as far into her cunt as it could possibly go and holding it there as he, obviously, pumped her full of more cum. Leanne, for her part, commenced shrieking around Donner's cock, in obvious ecstasy, making noises unlike any I have ever heard a human being make.

Within a few seconds both men sagged back and released their iron grips on her head and her nipples. Leanne sagged down and, as the two cocks flopped out of her and her assailants withdrew, she put her head on her arms and rolled over on her right side, pulling her knees up toward her chest. The two men sagged back against their heels and, with hands on their thighs tried to bring their rapid beathing under control, which Leanne was also struggling with.

After a minute or so Donner turned to me and said, "How about a couple more beers, Timekeeper? Oh, and you may want to clean up before you go into the kitchen." I had been looking at Leanne and just turned toward him as he spoke. When he made the remark about cleaning up, he glanced down at my crotch and I followed his gaze, as did Ghormley and Leanne, unfortunately. I realized, at that moment, that I was clutching my still rock-hard cock in my right hand and that my cock, my hand, my balls, my belly, to some extent, were covered in my own cum. It looked like somebody had thrown a bowl of cum into my lap, some dripping off and forming a puddle on the boxers I was sitting on. For an instant I was astounded, what had happened? Then my brain kicked in and reminded me that, just as the men began obviously shooting their sperm into Leanne and she began shrieking like a possessed animal I had noted, on the periphery of my consciousness, that I was enjoying the most delicious and satisfying tickle/tingle in the tip of my cock that I ever remember experiencing. Seized by guilt I looked up at Leanne and our eyes met. She slowly closed her eyes again and let out a big sigh. I felt like two cents waiting for change.

After mopping myself off with my discarded tee shirt I got up to get the beers. As I stood up Leanne opened her eyes again and gave me a lifeless look. Sympathy bubbled up in me and for just a moment I got the feeling that, maybe, I should just tell Donner that that was it, that he had promised to stop if I told him to. They had had their fuck and that should be enough. Before I could form the words, my eyes traveled down her torso and I saw, since she had her legs at 90 degrees with her body, that looking at her cunt peeking out between her thighs I could see Ghormley's cum seeping out of her, and her left hand sneaking between her legs to stroke her cunt. The bitch was still cumming from that tawdry exhibition! As quickly as I had thought about stopping it, I thought that, after all, she had wanted this, and agreed to sixty minutes.

Pulling my eyes away from hers I walked into the kitchen. As I approached the refrigerator, I heard murmurings and some growling from Donner, but nothing I could understand. I assumed they were readying her for the next challenge. Getting the beer out I strolled leisurely over to where the bottle opener was kept. Opening the bottles, I carefully threw the tops in the trash and prepared to turn back to the living room. I was conscious that I could hear low growls from Donner and muffled sounds from Leanne.

As I walked back to the living room I took in the situation. Leanne was lying on her back with her head towards Ghormley and her feet towards Donner. I could see that her body was doubled up, legs pulled up towards her ears and calves firmly tucked under Ghormley's armpits. Donner's broad back shielded me from whatever he was doing with Leanne's ass which was spread in front of him.

As I came up to them, I saw what was happening. Ghormley was erect on his knees over Leanne's face, knees about even with her jawline and balls resting on her mouth. He was pinching her nipples roughly and pulling her breasts far out from her chest into painful looking cones. Donner was rubbing her clit hood with his left hand while, with his right, he was slowly working the neck of one of the empty tall boy beer bottles into her cunt. From under Ghormley's balls came a muffled "no, no, no, no--."

"Hey, Devin, would you move so your asshole is right over her mouth so she can lick it and shut the fuck up?' Donner said with a scowl. Ghormley moved slightly, reached his hands down and parted his butt cheeks and then worked his ass down so that his anus had to be millimeters away from touching her lips. "Start licking, bitch," Donner said, "or I'll ram this bottle up your asshole." Immediately Ghormley's head came up and with an audible "Aaaah" he nodded at Donner. "She's licking, feels great!"

"Work those nipples," Donner intoned as he finished working the neck of the tall boy into Leanne's cunt. Just in time her clit peeked out from under its hood and Donner grabbed it with his thumb and forefinger fixing it in his vice-like grip, eliciting a strangled yelp from Leanne. "OK, now let's get to work," he chortled.

With that they really attacked Leanne's body. Ghormley was grinding his asshole down on Leanne's mouth while pulling her nipples so far away from her body they seemed likely to come off. Donner, at the other end was fucking her furiously with the beer bottle and literally pulling her hips clear of the rug by her clit. Looking at me, Donner chuckled, "Just keeping her warm until our cocks recover," winking lewdly at me.

The increase in intensity of their efforts was obviously having an effect on Leanne. Her torso was heaving up and down on the rug, being pulled off the surface by her tenderest bits and she was whining and yelping as much as possible, muffled as she was by Ghormley's enormous ass and with her tongue licking his dirty hole. Suddenly, Ghormley bolted up slightly, his mouth open and shouted, "Jesus, she just stuck her tongue in my ass, it must be halfway up my dirty hole!

"Didn't even have to tell her to," Donner chuckled, "what a dirty whore." I looked down at my hand furiously pumped my cock and wondered if I could hold out until they were finished with this.

This went on for a couple of endless minutes when the noises by Leanne changed considerably. The muffled sounds were not so much yelps, but and series of "ohs" and "ahs' coinciding with the pulling of her clit and nipples, muffled, of course, due to the fact that her tongue was completely in Ghormley's ass. "She's close to the edge," Donner shouted to Ghormley over Leanne's sounds, which were mostly shrieks now. "Three more, and then pull up and just keep pulling." They went 1 -- 2 - 3 more up and downs and then pulled viciously up on her clit and nipples and just held her up there, tender bits stretched out and holding and Leanne screamed loud enough to pull the walls down followed by a series of "YES YES YES YES" that sounded like they were being torn out of her, simultaneously with which I felt my cock explode in an orgasm that was pure ecstasy. After the fifth or sixth "YES" she started crying and screaming, No more, no more, no more'"

"Let her down," Donner said to Ghormley, and they both released their grips and backed away from her. Leanne rolled to her right side, back to me, cradled her breasts in her left arm and reached her right hand between her legs and laid there gasping and sobbing while the two men sat back on their haunches and regarded her dispassionately. "That was some orgasm," Donner said, with about as much feeling as one would as "Nice day," to a stranger. "Yeah," said Ghormley, "She is a real slut."

"What's the time, Professor," Donner asked me. "You've got 18 minutes," I said. "Good," he said, I've got to pee before the Grand Finale. Where's the bathroom?" "There's one up the stairs and there's one done the hallway on this floor," I told them. "I'll take up," Donner said, glancing at my crotch he added, "and you might want to clean up again," and within 30 seconds they were both out of the room and heading for the johns.

I looked down and found, to my dismay, that I had come all over myself, for the second time in 40 minutes. After they were out of sight, Leanne rolled over on her back and lay, looking blankly at the ceiling. "Going to make it, Lea?" I inquired. Rolling her head to the left to look at me she dully exclaimed, "I guess. At this point, what choice have I got?" "You should have put your dress back on," I said. She nodded, and said, "And you should have brought a bucket in if you were going to cum that much," and returned to regarding the ceiling. I could feel my face go red as I wiped myself off for the second time.

Both guys came hurrying back into the living room, a few minutes later. "What's the time now," Donner asked. "15 minutes," I said. "Perfect!" he shouted. "Let's get this going!"

Grabbing Leanne by the hair he started pulling her up, not too roughly, to a sitting position. "Stand up, Princess, we're on a deadline!" "I don't know if I can stand," Leanne whined, trying to get up and avoid having her hair pulled any harder.

"Give her a hand, Devin," Donner said, and Ghormley grabbed Leanne under her armpits and pulled her to a more-or-less standing position. Her feet were on the floor, and she was erect, but I could see her legs trembling and she looked quite unsteady. "Don't let me fall," she begged to Ghormley, clutching at his arm.

"Don't worry, Princess, you won't be standing that long." With that Donner grabbed her under the arms, faced her toward him, and they both picked her up off the floor and held her in Donner's arms, above his raging hard on. Putting his hands under her thighs he lifted her a bit higher. Sensing, now, what was going to happen, Leanne started to whimper. Donner held her over his cock, both her arms around his neck.

"OK, bitch, take your right hand off my neck and put my cock in your cunt," he said. "No, please - -," Leanne whimpered. "Come on, you bitch," he barked, "Only 14 minutes left, it'll be over before you know it. Just DO IT," the last yelled into her face. Taking her right hand off his neck she reached between her legs and grasped his cock, putting the tip against her swollen hole. With Ghormley's help holding her up, she managed to get it situated properly and Donner lowered her onto his cock, seating her on it as she held onto him with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, gasping, audibly. As his rampant erection entered her. All this time Ghormley was bathing his cock in lube, and he now took his lube-soaked fingers, reached between her ass cheeks and started rubbing the lube on her anus. She jerked when she felt what he was doing and started to murmur, "no, no, no, no--" again. Then she really jerked as he obviously shoved a finger or two into her.

"Ah, God, no, please don't do this-" she wailed. Without any reply Ghormley stepped closer to her, gripped his lubed penis in his hand, spread her cheeks with his other hand, and hitching his hips up, lodged the tip of his cock into her ass. Her reaction was immediate, stiffening her body up against Donner and continuing to plead with them not to do this. With a minimum of effort, or so it seemed to me, Ghormley smoothly slid his cock all the way in until he was lodged fully in her ass, Leanne panting in shallow breaths as she felt the two large cocks invading her body. "It's too much, it's too much," she panted to no one in particular.

"Let's go," said Donner, "work in when I do and then out when I do, and we'll see how that suits her." With that they began an obscene dance with Leanne's tiny body between them, working to get in sync and chanting "In -- Out" to each other until they were impaling and backing out of her in complete unison.