The Portrait Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect on Leanne was as if she had received an electric shock. Her body jerked spasmodically, and she began screaming at the top of her lungs, "Don't rub them together! Don't rub them together! I can't stand it! George, make them stop! Don't rub them together. I can't stand it!" Eventually this modified into just a muffled scream whenever they rammed into her in unison, but she was still highly agitated and screaming in apparent agony. I stood up and was just opening my mouth to scream, "That's enough." When I detected a change in the tenor of her screams. They morphed into low moans, and then after a few more into loud moans. Soon her head went back against Ghormley, behind her, and the noises had changed again into a series of louds "Uhs" on the in strokes, getting gradually louder and louder.

"She's just about there," Donner shouted, "Step it up and go for the finish line!!" With that Ghormley reached his hands around and started cruelly twisting her nipples and Donner put his hand down by his cock and started twisting her clit and Leanne literally went crazy. She was grabbing Donner's shoulders and seemingly trying to jam her nether regions down on their cocks even harder. At the same time her head snapped back, and she started screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" I don't know how many times she screamed "Fuck me" but to me it seemed to go on forever, ending in an insane wail and a long scream that could have come from an animal. In the middle of the last scream Donner and Ghormley both rammed their cocks into her and stood on their tiptoes, trying to get the last possible pleasure on their cocks as they obviously pumped her full of their sperm for the final time, and, again, my cock exploded in totally ecstasy, bathing me in my own semen for the third time. Along with the three of them I also noticed another voice screaming in delicious climax and realized, with a shock, that it was me.

With that last scream Leanne sagged like a deflated doll against Donner and the two men finished their own climaxes and the whole trio stopped, all panting wildly like they had just run a marathon. Their cocks flopped out of her two holes, and I noticed cum dribbling onto the carpeting from all three of them. They both slowly lowered Leanne to the floor where she went down onto her knees between them. Donner grabbed her head and turned it to face his cock which he shoved against her mouth along with the demand, "Clean it." Leanne dutifully opened her mouth and I saw her tongue swishing around his meat as she cleaned his cum and her cunt juice from his penis. When he was satisfied, he pushed her around to face Ghormley's cock with the same command. Ghormley shoved his cock against her face and for just a moment her nose wrinkled, and she seemed ready to refuse.

"Do it and this will be over," Donner bellowed and, to my surprise Leanne again dutifully opened her mouth and performed the same tongue swishing service removing cum, ass slime and God knows what else from Ghormley's cock. When he was satisfied, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and she sunk to the floor where she laid on her left side with her face on her forearms on the floor. Both of the men threw their clothes on in seconds and Donner brushed past me on his way to the door.

"We'll see ourselves out," he said over his shoulder. Ghormley paused as he passed me and said, "I'll call you when I'm ready to do the picture and pay you the rest then," nodding goodbye and following Donner to the door. At that moment the timer dinged causing me to look back at it, and by the time I got my head around again they were both gone, and the door closed with a soft click.

Leanne raised her head off her arms to look at me and I followed her gaze down and realized that my hand was once again gripping my cock, and both were copiously covered with cum. With a soft moan she put her head down again. I got my sodden tee shirt and mopped myself off for the third time that day. I sat back down on the chair and regarded my wife in silence. After a short interval she raised her head to look and me and I realized from the expression on her face that she was pondering the same question I was, where do we go from here?

I finally broke out of my reverie and went over to her, touching her on the shoulder to get her attention. She rolled over onto her back and looked at me. "I'm going to wash off very quickly, Lea, and then I'll start a hot bath for you and come down to help you up to the bathroom," I said. "OK?" She starred at me for a moment and then pulled her legs up, grasping them at her knees and spreading them as wide as she could. "First things first," she murmured, "Start cleaning,"

I starred at her sodden crotch. She had cum spread all over and around her cunt and her anus. I looked up into her eyes. She seemed suddenly energized. "Go ahead," she almost shouted, "You know you want to, and you know you're going to, now get started!" I literally dove, tongue first into her cunt. I licked and sucked and drooled, slobbering all over her and lapping all the cum around her cunt into my mouth. My cock was as hard as a rock and I lapped at her in a frenzy, moving down to perform the same service on her anus when I could no longer taste any cum around her cunt. By the time her anus was clean I was practically foaming at the mouth. I wedged her legs as far apart as I could and plunged my cock into her in one stab. She huffed, as all the air was forced out of her lungs and then began bucking back against me as though trying to throw me off screaming the entire time, "Yes, fuck me! Fuck me hard, you bastard, fuck me, fuck me!"

And fuck her I did! How she could take it after all the abuse she had, I don't know, but she started coming and didn't stop. Nor did she stop creaming until I jammed my cock into her as hard as I could and filled her with my own cum to mix with whatever was still left inside her. Afterwards I collapsed on her, and we both laid there, trying to bring our breath under control for about five minutes. "OK," she said, finally, "clean that up and then start my bath, please, I need to soak for a while.

After licking her red and swollen cunt clean of my own semen, I ran upstairs and started the shower and quickly soaped the cum off me, stepping out and drying off rapidly. I turned the water back on and closed the drain in the tub to fill it with hot water. Going into our bedroom, I threw on clean boxers and shorts and went back downstairs.

When I got downstairs, she was laying on her back again staring at the ceiling. Moving into her view I said, "Can you stand up?" "I think I can if you help me," she said. Slowly with me mostly picking her up we got her to her feet and the started toward the stairs. As we got to the bottom of the staircase, I told her to hold onto the railing and I would check quickly to see that the tub wasn't overflowing.

Coming back down, after slowing the flow into the tub I put my arm under hers and helped her up the stairs. When we got in the bathroom, I seated her on the toilet until the tub was full and checked to see it wasn't too hot. I helped her climb into the tub and then held her hand as she eased down into the hot water. I told her I was going to go lay on the bed until she was ready to get out. "You won't slip under the water and drown if I'm not here, will you?" I asked. "Not unintentionally," she responded, with a slight smirk. Shades of my old Leanne, I thought. I went into the bedroom and laid on the bed and thought about the last hour. To my dismay my cock got as hard as a rock again. Jesus, what's wrong with me? I thought.

She called me when she was ready to get out of the tub and I came in and helped her out and gave her a towel. "I'm going to go down to the kitchen and pour a couple of glasses of wine," I said. "Come down when you're ready, I think we need to talk." She nodded wanly and I went down and poured out the wine and sat down at the kitchen table and wondered what we were going to say to each other.

Eventually I heard her coming slowly down the stairs. Timid footsteps came towards me, and she rounded the corner into the kitchen. She approached the table warily and, when she was standing next to it, I slid the wine over to her. Picking it up, eyes glued to me, she took a tiny sip and set it back down.

"Can I talk first?" she said timidly. "If you wish," I said and gestured to her to start.

"Oh, George," she started, "I'm so sorry --"

I raised my hand for her to stop and her mouth shut instantly, her face a mask of fear. "Leanne, there's no reason for you to apologize," I said. "We both had a part in this. You wanted it and I acquiesced in it. Theoretically I could have stopped it at any time, although I wonder if Donner would have really stopped if I'd told him to. Our talk is not for you to apologize and for me to berate you and call you names. I orgasmed all over myself watching it. Three times, in fact! What I want to talk about is not even how we got here. It's what do we do now and where do we go from here? Sit down and let me ask you a few questions, and please answer them truthfully."

Sitting down she looked fearfully at me and said, "OK, but please be aware that if you want me to be completely truthful there may be answers that you don't like."

"I think we're way past the point of me being offended by an answer to a question," I said, chuckling. "I saw you being used like the most abject whore in the world, and you saw me coming all over myself watching it. We might as well accept that as our starting point and just move on from there, no looking back. Agreed?"

"OK," she said.

"OK. To start, would you ever want to do this again, do you think?"

"Well, eventually, I guess, not tomorrow," with a wan smile.

"So, all in all, we could say you enjoyed the experience."

"Well, there were many times I hated it,--,"

"But even those times led, eventually to huge orgasms which had you screaming. So, I would categorize that as enjoying it."

"If you put it that way, I suppose so, but that doesn't mean,---"

"Leanne, there's no reason to be defensive. I'm not trying to accuse you of anything. I'm just trying to establish if this is going to be more or less of a life choice possibility for both of us, or is it strictly a one off that we can forget about ever happening again. Please, help me out here, do you see this or something similar ever appealing to you again. Just answer yes or no."

After a long look into my eyes and an equally long stare into space she turned toward me and said, "Yes."

"OK, do you see it happening with Donner again, or is this enough."

"Yes, I could see me wanting him involved, don't ask me why."

"But that's the whole point, Lea, I need to know why, we both need to know why so we can deal with this and live our life. You're a wonderful wife and mother, I don't want to live the rest of my life without you, and if this is the kind of thing you want to do, occasionally, going forward, we both need to try to understand what the deal is with it and manage it so we can stay together. OK? I'm willing to admit that on some level I enjoyed it too. Maybe your therapist can help both of us with the "why" and we can move on."

"Well, I can tell you what I enjoyed about it, other than the awesome orgasms, I think. I enjoy the chance to indulge every dirty, nasty, forbidden whim that I've ever had in my life with no guilt because I have no choice in it. I don't know where that came from or how I missed it all these years, but now that I've experienced it, I can't deny that is hugely exciting and gets my insides churning. For some reason that I can't even begin to understand the fact that you, the man I love above everything else in the world, were watching me behave like that heightened the excitement until I could barely stand it and it was a large factor in the huge orgasms. At the same time, it was dampened a great deal by the constant fear that seeing me like this would disgust you so much that you would hate me and never want to touch me again. That's why I kept bursting into tears during the time when I was able to reflect on what I must have looked like to you."

"Well," I said, "That would seem to indicate that this will be our lifestyle for a while, at least. If that is the case, we need to establish some truths about it. First, we need to make sure that this never gets out to our kids or other family members, as least so far as we can insure that."

"Agreed," she said.

"Second, we need to make sure that any and everything we do involves both of us and is agreed to by both of us so that nothing is happening in secret that will ruin what we have between us," I stated.

"Agreed,".

"Third, let's not let ourselves go crazy over this. I think once a month or so is often enough for something like this. You need to see your doctor, so we know you haven't been hurt in any way, and we need to carefully consider any future incidents. Donner is OK for this, he seems to fill the bill for you, but this was about as rough as I ever want to see. We need to control him or make other arrangements, if possible.

"Yes," she said, rubbing her breast, "I certainly agree with that." We can add other rules, or whatever you want to call it, as we think of them," she finished stretching out her hand to me. I shook it, sealing our deal, and she said, "Now I need to take a nap, with you holding me if that's OK."

"Sounds good to me," I said, and we went to our bedroom and napped, with me spooning her, until it was time to go get the girls.

And, so, we settled into an uneasy period of normalcy. Uneasy mostly on my part because I kept wondering what morning Leanne was suddenly going to demand that Donner, and maybe others, come and fuck her like a whore, while I watched. However, as the days stretched into weeks and eventually a month I relaxed and figured that maybe this would pass.